Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any BF sales on plates?

Sorry for creating a entirely new thread, but I am having a hard time finding any info on an deals that are or will take place for a set of mid priced olympic plates.

Something like a set of Iron Troy Premium 255lbs set at $415 shipped.
    Or their Rubber interlocking grip at $550 shipped.

So looking for either the old school iron look, or a set that have rubber coating (not really needing ones that are interlocking or have an easy grip). Depends how good of a deal I can get.

I've seen them at a couple of places at this price, which is as low as I've seen, but that is the every day price. Can I expect to get a better price by Cyber Monday?

http://www.dumbbellbuddy.com/weight_...ium_black.html

http://www.dumbbellbuddy.com/weight_...intrubber.html

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Peter_Klim View Post
    Sorry for creating a entirely new thread, but I am having a hard time finding any info on an deals that are or will take place for a set of mid priced olympic plates.

Something like a set of Iron Troy Premium 255lbs set at $415 shipped.
    Or their Rubber interlocking grip at $550 shipped.

So looking for either the old school iron look, or a set that have rubber coating (not really needing ones that are interlocking or have an easy grip). Depends how good of a deal I can get.

I've seen them at a couple of places at this price, which is as low as I've seen, but that is the every day price. Can I expect to get a better price by Cyber Monday?

http://www.dumbbellbuddy.com/weight_...ium_black.html

http://www.dumbbellbuddy.com/weight_...intrubber.html

cyber monday christians fitness factory. everything will be on sale again

last day

Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I missed their Rubber Grip plate sale. They are out of stock now (of their 255b and up sets) and I think they were out of stock when they did go on sale that day. The 255b set goes for $503 regular price and includes shipping. Are these plates any good at the regular price? Sale price? Any info on them?

https://christiansfitnessfactory.com...ht-plates.html

I also think I will be buying their bumper plate tree holder. Even thought I won't be using it for bumper type plates. But the other trees seem to not always be able to rack plates without sometimes hitting the ones above and below each other.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...hps_bw_g200_i6

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you have trees where you can't put the plates on each peg without them hitting?

is it a tree like this?:

you put the 25's and the 45's on the side with 2 pegs and you put the 5's 10's and 35's on the other side.

also i recommend trees with pegs for standard plates. sometimes it's obnoxious to line up a 45 pounder at the right angle, and it means you need 2 hands to draw them off the tree.

especially if you go for the plates with wider flanges.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    you have trees where you can't put the plates on each peg without them hitting?

is it a tree like this?:

you put the 25's and the 45's on the side with 2 pegs and you put the 5's 10's and 35's on the other side.

also i recommend trees with pegs for standard plates. sometimes it's obnoxious to line up a 45 pounder at the right angle, and it means you need 2 hands to draw them off the tree.

especially if you go for the plates with wider flanges.
    I don't have a tree yet, but from the reviews I've read, some people have the issues I've mentioned. But thanks for the "right angle" warning you provided!

The CFF one I posted is pretty tall compared to most, so there will be much more gap (I think someone on Amazon asked the distances between the center of each peg). I like the wheels too. In the summer I can wheel the weights stored in my dining room (so they don't rust) to my patio door where I'll have my bar/equipment just outside. In another post someone said bringing the weights in an out will become tiresome after some time. (Winter time the equipment might come inside).

I'd like to also have 2 spots for storing the bars upright.

Still having a hard time finding mid priced plates on sales...