Closed Thread
Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,090 of 8525
    phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by witblitz550 View Post
    Na fuk those death videos. Enough people die on our roads.

Thanks Ryobi salesman. You really seem to like their products. Will it be able to seat a bead on a bike?

But for now I will keep with the bicycle pump, get my forearms to cramp and then walk around like a trex

Happy birthday ****.
    Cheers big fella.

We used to have those drill looking air compressors at the footy club and they never lasted long. A well known tool brand might be higher quality though.
    I sure as fuark wouldn't trust the pressure guage on them. Cheap pumps always seem to have some pretty suss pressure guages.

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Experienced track day bros give me some advice

Want to do my first track day next yr

Do I have to tow the motorcycle there?

Is it necessary to have front/rear stand while at the track?

Tire warmers necessary?

Can I use my Pilot Power 3's? just got them, around 300 miles on it.
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post

Tire warmers necessary?

Would be the best to tow your bike. Accidents happen. Hope nothing happens but if it does you'll want to be able to still get home. Plus you can bring everything with you. Gear, tools, food and water to stay hydrated.

Stands are not necessary really until you maybe start getting towards an advance pace and want to run warmers. Just take the first lap easy to let your tires warm up. If it's something needing maintenance most people are friendly enough that if they are not using their stand they will probably let you borrow it.

Warmers not necessary for a while. A lot of people probably use warmers that don't need them but it helps take away that uncertainty of your tires being nice and hot. Helps some tires last a little longer too from cold tearing but keeping heat in them instead of going through heat cycles of cooling back down. Street tires really shouldn't matter.

Tires you have are probably fine for your first day. A good street tire will be fine for the majority of people on the track. You just want to make sure they have quite a bit of life and are not cupped at all. I ran diablo corsa 3's for the longest time on and off the track.

First day just make sure you have everything. Stay hydrated. Listen at the riders meeting, take it easy. You will think you are hauling but in reality you are most likely putting around. If you take a session off go watch the difference between the advance session and the intermediate/novice.

Tried typing this out on mobile so hopefully not too many grammar errors.
    Last edited by plsbh; 12-30-2016 at 04:32 AM.

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You yanks dont know about filtering lol

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    Would be the best to tow your bike. Accidents happen. Hope nothing happens but if it does you'll want to be able to still get home. Plus you can bring everything with you. Gear, tools, food and water to stay hydrated.

Stands are not necessary really until you maybe start getting towards an advance pace and want to run warmers. Just take the first lap easy to let your tires warm up. If it's something needing maintenance most people are friendly enough that if they are not using their stand they will probably let you borrow it.

Warmers not necessary for a while. A lot of people probably use warmers that don't need them but it helps take away that uncertainty of your tires being nice and hot. Helps some tires last a little longer too from cold tearing but keeping heat in them instead of going through heat cycles of cooling back down. Street tires really shouldn't matter.

Tires you have are probably fine for your first day. A good street tire will be fine for the majority of people on the track. You just want to make sure they have quite a bit of life and are not cupped at all. I ran diablo corsa 3's for the longest time on and off the track.

First day just make sure you have everything. Stay hydrated. Listen at the riders meeting, take it easy. You will think you are hauling but in reality you are most likely putting around. If you take a session off go watch the difference between the advance session and the intermediate/novice.

Tried typing this out on mobile so hopefully not too many grammar errors.
    Thanks bruh
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

Went and picked up a blown engine 07 r1.

bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodymarvelous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bjjruinedmylife View Post
    You yanks dont know about filtering lol

[youtube]El3L1VYsH lE[/youtbe]
    What bike is that? video made it sound like a kid blowing raspberrys lol
    I write misk on every banknote I get.
    how the misc works. see a thread. copy the pics/info. start a new thread on same subject with the same pics/info. profit?

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went and picked up a blown engine 07 r1.
    Sounds like a bike that needs substantially more work than you'd usually go for?
    Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks almost brand new. Would probably get a pretty good price if you find an engine for cheap
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Registered User CaseyStonerLMAO's Avatar
    CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats wrong with the engine? has anyone looked at it? is it usually just cheaper to find a new one?

it's begun. still deciding on colors, what do you ****s think? thinking of powder coating the wheels hi-viz and going with similar colors as the suzuki GP bikes. also like the idea of using a flat base and then gloss stripes. would like to use some flakes too

Originally Posted by thisisian View Post
    Sounds like a bike that needs substantially more work than you'd usually go for?
    Usually very true. I picked it up for basically what I could get out of the frame so figured I'd try to sell it as it for now or part it out.

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Looks almost brand new. Would probably get a pretty good price if you find an engine for cheap
    Been dropped basically on both sides. Look at the upper on the right side. Most of the fairings are scratched up. Basically putting money into a new engine I will probably not get anything more than what I think I can get out of the bike as is.

Originally Posted by CaseyStonerLMAO View Post
    whats wrong with the engine? has anyone looked at it? is it usually just cheaper to find a new one?

CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaseyStonerLMAO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what is that a thrown rod? what causes that?

what is that a thrown rod? what causes that?
    Wear and tear, poor maintenance, abuse. Not too sure. He was the third owner. His father worked at a car dealer and they got it in on a trade. He put about 3k miles on it. Said he just had 1k worth of maintenance/parts/labor done (tires, forks, something or else) Then the engine went 16 miles after leaving the shop.

Wear and tear, poor maintenance, abuse. Not too sure. He was the third owner. His father worked at a car dealer and they got it in on a trade. He put about 3k miles on it. Said he just had 1k worth of maintenance/parts/labor done (tires, forks, something or else) Then the engine went 16 miles after leaving the shop.
    weird it happened right after the dealer. would make me think they dropped something in it. although that could all be bullchit and he was just trying to talk up the sale by saying the forks were done etc. doesnt matter, sounds like you got a good deal as usual.

whats bikes are in your stable right now that you consider "yours" or plan to play with for a while? the 500exc that it? does mx/trails interest you at all?

ive got an unopened ecu and tuner for this yammy but i think im just going to sell them. fuk ebay and their fees, im thinking ill make an account on that sumo site. whats the name of it?

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Tire warmers necessary?

I've been to 3 track days.
    All i did was rode my bike there (its got Pilot power 3s) threw all my stuff in my backpack (water, snacks, tape, gopro, tyre pressure gauge, fresh shirt).
    and then rode home.
    if you're a n00b like me you wont need all the other stuff.
    If you end up binning the bike, the organisers will certainly have contacts for a tow truck.

152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000) 152_pilot is just really nice. (+1000)
    Usually very true. I picked it up for basically what I could get out of the frame so figured I'd try to sell it as it for now or part it out.

Been dropped basically on both sides. Look at the upper on the right side. Most of the fairings are scratched up. Basically putting money into a new engine I will probably not get anything more than what I think I can get out of the bike as is.

I don't see anything wrong here. Always want to get as much air into the cylinder as possible, right?

Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    Haha
    you would of been like "s-sir please dont steal my motorcycle"
    more likely you would have been like

"s-sir please dont steal my boyfriend"

weird it happened right after the dealer. would make me think they dropped something in it. although that could all be bullchit and he was just trying to talk up the sale by saying the forks were done etc. doesnt matter, sounds like you got a good deal as usual.

whats bikes are in your stable right now that you consider "yours" or plan to play with for a while? the 500exc that it? does mx/trails interest you at all?

ive got an unopened ecu and tuner for this yammy but i think im just going to sell them. fuk ebay and their fees, im thinking ill make an account on that sumo site. whats the name of it?
    Yeah just the EXC. The randoms right now are the 2013 zx6r, 2011 gsxr 600, and the r1. Supermotojunkie.com But if you have a ******** which I only have so I can be in some swap and shop / motorcycle groups there are a few supermoto groups that would be interested I'm sure.

Originally Posted by 152_pilot View Post
    I don't see anything wrong here. Always want to get as much air into the cylinder as possible, right?
    Like a pinewood derby car. Starting at the top of the track.

fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fbreaker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^y u do dis. gsxr #1
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ~almost choked on animalpak crew~
    RN/Healthcare Crew
    Always pick 2 crew

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bloodymarvelous View Post
    What bike is that? video made it sound like a kid blowing raspberrys lol
    Honda xr 125 with arrow exhaust with no baffle.
    I mounted the camera to the frame and its in the waterproof case, but if you eq the sound you can hear the bass a bit.
    It sounds completely different in real life

Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE1290 View Post
    I've been to 3 track days.
    All i did was rode my bike there (its got Pilot power 3s) threw all my stuff in my backpack (water, snacks, tape, gopro, tyre pressure gauge, fresh shirt).
    and then rode home.
    if you're a n00b like me you wont need all the other stuff.
    If you end up binning the bike, the organisers will certainly have contacts for a tow truck.
    thanks m8, was unsure if I had to invest in a trailer/tow hitch for my honda s2000 lawl

seen this pic a while ago

Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Reminder for you road riding peasants that the Dakar rally starts today.

Originally Posted by bjjruinedmylife View Post
    Honda xr 125 with arrow exhaust with no baffle.
    Know the sound of the aftermarket XR 125 exhausts too well. Almost all the high school kids ride them here. Just need to sound fast, amirite?

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks m8, was unsure if I had to invest in a trailer/tow hitch for my honda s2000 lawl

seen this pic a while ago
    I've heard of insurance denying all liability for the bike and car in the event an accident happens while towing (I'm assuming the S2k manual advises against towing). Looking to get one for my BRZ as well as I don't want to buy a truck to track

FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FreedomPenguin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
    I've heard of insurance denying all liability for the bike and car in the event an accident happens while towing (I'm assuming the S2k manual advises against towing). Looking to get one for my BRZ as well as I don't want to buy a truck to track

Not according to my usaa/progressive. my usaa will cover the bike under my policy. if someone else hits you, they cover everything as well. It is not illegal to tow a bike with an automobile, that is why they cannot deny you coverage. Also to cover ass further, make sure trailers lights etc all functional so they cant say they didnt see the trailer or give any credibility to deny it. My trailer unloaded, you cannot even see it behind my car. So if you turn asap as I pass you'll hit me. but guess what? its your fault. I am within my right.

Even if manuals state do not tow, it has no bearing unless you couldn't break and hit someone and its your fault anyway. My car says "dont tow" but the same car in canada says 2000lbs. its due to everyone wanting to sue in america, brb loading 10,000pound trailer to my 2013 car and then sueing because blew up somehow.

Need to ask your own policy though, some could be different.

Last edited by FreedomPenguin; 01-02-2017 at 09:58 AM.
    Former
    *Combat veteran crew*
    *US Army crew Abn11B*
    *Knee Draggers Unite*
    *Leo crew*
    *Chocobo crew*

thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thisisian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another crappy teaser vid.

Registered owner of Dan_Staat's sister
    DLM delivered his 675, salty af cuzzz

gsxr is back together. Few fairings came in that were damaged.

fuuarrrkk KD brah's just got into grad school

feelsgoodman
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

gsxr is back together. Few fairings came in that were damaged.

looks minty. did you have fun putting all those plastics/ram air tubes/ light back on? i hate that chit. this one was all put together with steel SAE bolts and nuts lol. I have everything in a box but I don't think I could put it back together if I wanted to. at least not very quickly. mirin those levers and brake reservoir. wheres the best place to get cheap OEM parts, ebay? this dude whos into sumos said that a lot of the tracks require the pull off keys, whatever theyre called (like on jet skis). so he recommended just doing that in stead of a keyed ignition. makes sense but have you heard of tracks requiriong that?

speaking of minty, what products do yall use to get a bike into showroom condition? i pressure wash but as soon as it dries the dirt shows back up. spray electrics downs with contact cleaner and a detailer spray everywhere else?

Closed Thread
Page 203 of 285 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast