cybervanner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yet another question about abdominal muscles

New here, but have been lurking for some time looking at all the message threads and gaining knowledge. I've been making some good gains in my training lately, but one thing I think is odd is that my abdominal muscles seem to be a little out of balance. Above my waistline, they are showing some definition, and I've got more of a 4-pack I guess you could say. Below my waistline though, my abs are largely flat, level with where my upper thigh muscles blend into my torso. My thigh muscles are pretty developed. I've been doing about 60 sit-ups, but not much else. I see many men on here that have that tapered "V" shape that goes right down to their appendage. How do I shift the development of my abdominal muscles a bit lower so the muscles are move even?

Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500) Nyergk is not very helpful. (-500)
    ABS must be well worked and not negliged. you can do a 10*30 crunch twice a week(20*30by week)(don't work at failure but by series of 10 with 1mn rest), or a classic 10*10 on them.
    for lower abs thre is legs raises suspended on a chinup bar.
    Calisthenics, Strengh and Cardio !