Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Black friday = home gym

I need a power rack, bench, and weight set. What's the cheapest black friday deals you've seen on these? I want to spend as little as possible for my new setup.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheap = Search Craigslist

or You can hit up Home Depot this weekend.

Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NocturnaI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by obey46 View Post

I appreciate the response but I'm not looking to build my own just looking for a good black friday deal online

I need a cage, bench and weight set and I'm not sure which to get

Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramcharger310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    For weights...http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-Po...nd+Olympic+Set

For a barbell, the CAP OB86B is going on flash sale tomorrow on Amazon...http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-Po...nd+Olympic+Set
    "I love the smell of stall mats in the morning."

FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ramcharger310 View Post
    For a barbell, the CAP OB86B is going on flash sale tomorrow on Amazon...
    Here's the correct link for the bar...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...d_p=2289726542

It's suppose to start at 8 am central time. Take note that the clamps for this bar are sold separately.
    I used to think my only choices were Kate Moss thin or Delta Burke happy.

Originally Posted by Ramcharger310 View Post
    For weights...
    For a barbell, the CAP OB86B is going on flash sale tomorrow on Amazon...
    Can you explain why I need a separate bar when the weight set comes with one?

And what's a good adjustable bench that can withstand heavy weight? Any deals?

Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50) Forcep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NocturnaI View Post
    Can you explain why I need a separate bar when the weight set comes with one?

And what's a good adjustable bench that can withstand heavy weight? Any deals?
    Because they're not going to give you a quality bar that comes with a cheap weight set. Just like anything else, if you want to get the most bang for your bucks you're going to have to buy things piece by piece.
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #39 ||---||

Originally Posted by Forcep View Post
    Because they're not going to give you a quality bar that comes with a cheap weight set. Just like anything else, if you want to get the most bang for your bucks you're going to have to buy things piece by piece.
    So that bar is good? Can you recommend best rack, adjustable bench, plates for semi budget

FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FoolsErrand has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^ According to several members, that's the best sub-$200 bar you can get. (Not counting BF sales, of course.)

As for why have two bars...you could always have them ready for two different exercises and save yourself making plate changes. Use the cheap one for the one requiring the lowest wait. Or, as has been suggested, put it up on Craigslist for $50 and it'll go fast.

Originally Posted by FoolsErrand View Post
    Here's the correct link for the bar...

It's suppose to start at 8 am central time. Take note that the clamps for this bar are sold separately.
    How did you know it was going on sale ahead of time? Any other deals for plates, bench, cage right now or coming soon?

I'm thinking buying that bar and then buying better plates separate without bar if theres a good deal

JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000) JBjunior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cap 86b is $99 shipped at Amazon. I picked one up... awesome deal.

smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smokinHawk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd just go nuts here right now, quality pieces at their cheapest prices
    http://www.roguefitness.com/hot-deals/

not sure how much you want to spend on a rack, but the RML-690 is my favorite rack, best rack I have ever used.
    Best Raw total 1850 at 181 lbs
    best comp raw lifts @ 181
    squat 710
    bench 500
    deadlift 670
    "Lightest man to bench 500 raw in a full meet"
    my you tube channel of my training http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkt7CVJ7443k6Vu_1DwP3UA
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #9 ||---||
    ()---() York Barbell Club #81 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #81 []---[]

CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CFF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by obey46 View Post

That is a sweet setup. You should post this in the power rack thread.
    cff@christiansfitnessfactory.com
    “Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty… I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Originally Posted by smokinHawk View Post
    I'd just go nuts here right now, quality pieces at their cheapest prices

not sure how much you want to spend on a rack, but the RML-690 is my favorite rack, best rack I have ever used.
    I wish I could I've heard great things about rogue, but it's out of my budget unfurtunately.

I'm looking to spend around 300 maybe 500 max on a power rack was hoping black friday would bring quality rack down to that range but haven't seen anything so far.

I just bought that cap barbell though can you recommend good plates for it? Black friday deal if possible.

Originally Posted by JBjunior View Post
    Cap 86b is $99 shipped at Amazon. I picked one up... awesome deal.
    Yeah, so did I. Amazon Prime got 30 minute head start. 63% of allotment was gone before it opened up.

NocturnI: Amazon's Black Friday Deal page will show you all the deals. Even ones which aren't available yet. And they say when they go active. In my opinion, this bar was the only good deal. Check the link below. Their flat bench was about $110 a few weeks ago. They may have it on sale again Monday.

https://christiansfitnessfactory.com...ity-bench.html

I may be mistaken, but Fitness Planet's website was showing their individual plates were free shipping. It has the little icon on the selection page. But on the actual page the calculated shipping didn't say it was free. Maybe if you go through checkout that would change.

Yeah, so did I. Amazon Prime got 30 minute head start. 63% of allotment was gone before it opened up.

NocturnI: Amazon's Black Friday Deal page will show you all the deals. Even ones which aren't available yet. And they say when they go active. In my opinion, this bar was the only good deal. Check the link below. Their flat bench was about $110 a few weeks ago. They may have it on sale again Monday.

I may be mistaken, but Fitness Planet's website was showing their individual plates were free shipping. It has the little icon on the selection page. But on the actual page the calculated shipping didn't say it was free. Maybe if you go through checkout that would change.
    Oh okay thanks a lot

You think I should just get that weight set for 160 instead of buying plates separately? Could I even save more money?
    Last edited by NocturnaI; 11-27-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CFF View Post
    That is a sweet setup. You should post this in the power rack thread.
    you should start selling these kits. ship out a box of 2x4's with a pair of safety rods and a pull up bar, and piece of paper listing instructions...
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Oh okay thanks a lot

You think I should just get that weight set for 160 instead of buying plates separately? Could I even save more money?
    I'd say go for it. Like I mentioned, having two bars means you can always have one dedicated for one exercise. What you could aways do is go to Amazon and figure out how much each plate is individually. Then see what the difference is.

rownder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I could I've heard great things about rogue, but it's out of my budget unfurtunately.

I'm looking to spend around 300 maybe 500 max on a power rack was hoping black friday would bring quality rack down to that range but haven't seen anything so far.

I just bought that cap barbell though can you recommend good plates for it? Black friday deal if possible.

Check this "Titan Fitness" Power racks and cages. Under $300 shipped.

I don't know how good the equipment is but I considered one of these before ultimately getting a Rogue rack. Google it, you will find articles and comparisons to Rogue equipment.

Fringesport.com has a bf deal going now. you can pick up a set bumper plates for under $300 shipped

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    you should start selling these kits. ship out a box of 2x4's with a pair of safety rods and a pull up bar, and piece of paper listing instructions...
    Listen to this man

Thanks to everyone for input. I grabbed the bar and weights all I need now is a rack and bench.

For rack it's between titan and powerline right now and I'm considering powerline flat/incline bench unless someone can suggest a better budget bench?

I know the powerline bench has 500 capacity and I'm not sure how fast I will out grow that.

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks to everyone for input. I grabbed the bar and weights all I need now is a rack and bench.

For rack it's between titan and powerline right now and I'm considering powerline flat/incline bench unless someone can suggest a better budget bench?

I know the powerline bench has 500 capacity and I'm not sure how fast I will out grow that.

It depends on ur height n weight. U subtract it to the bench capacity.

Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need a power rack, bench, and weight set. What's the cheapest black friday deals you've seen on these? I want to spend as little as possible for my new setup.
    I hope you get everything you need and everything that is "right" for you.

I've been asking questions about a month ago and only till a couple of days ago did I feel like I knew exactly what to get. And my mind kept changing every other day. There are so many factor at play. Height and length of your body parts being compatible with the equipment and equipment being compatible in ways you never thought would matter. And budget. Mine QUADRUPLED!! Oh, and "Semi" budget for one person could be $200, but over $2,000 for someone else. Hope it all works out for you.

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)

I have the Titan HD rack which is $400. It's 2x3 tubing (11g) and I like it very much. It does need to be bolted down, so if that's a deal breaker the 2x2 rack ($300) would be a good call. The Rep Fitness bench on Amazon for under $300 gets good reviews and is on my radar when I have the need. 1000# capacity and adjustable. Good luck!

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ppr200x will do you just fine. maybe consider just buying a flat bench until you can find a good deal on a used on through craigslist.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Fitness Factory sold me the Body-Solid GPR378 today for $479 ($595). I also got the Dip Attachment for $95 ($129) Free freight shipping for both.

https://www.fitnessfactory.com/Home/...id_Power_Rack/

Here's a good look at what the rack is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQEp...o&spfreload=10

RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. By far the best package deal - http://www.repfitness.com/equipment-...x5-starter-gym SFW

Far better to get this, than to piecemeal everything together.

I just got their adjustable bench this morning, which is IMHO the best deal on an adjustable bench now.

Another route I'd take is this if you only do slow lifts.
    1. http://www.amazon.com/USA-Sports-Bar...0lb+weight+set
    2. http://www.amazon.com/Powerline-PPR2...rds=power+rack
    3. The bench I mentioned.

brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000) brucedelaney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RealAdvice View Post
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. By far the best package deal - http://www.repfitness.com/equipment-...x5-starter-gym SFW

Far better to get this, than to piecemeal everything together.
    Probably the fact that it only comes with 160 Pounds of bumper plates, it's only 14g steel rack, and based on what comes with it, it's over priced? It's easier to get exactly what you want if you buy the individual items you need rather then a package. Just my humble opinion though.

That being said, the other items you pieced together are much better overall quality. Although I like this Barbell set better
    http://www.amazon.com/Cap-Barbell-Po...ap+Barbell+set

and this bar, go ahead and sell the bar you get with the plates...
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001K4OPY2
    Last edited by brucedelaney; 11-27-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #26 ()---()
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #34 ||---||
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #74 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #10 ──<//>─<\\>──

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150771833

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Opie, you are a dope. And a lazy dope at that. You think you can buy a rack, bench and weights, just like that, and have what you need? You are a dope. Your commitment to fitness is mirrored in your commitment to learning about the tools you need to achieve that fitness. You can't be bothered to learn about what is considered adequate. And you have no idea what adequate costs, so you have no clue about whether you can afford adequate, or whether you will have look to alternatives or sell things you have, or get another job, or save up for a while. You just want to buy s--- now. And chances are, the s-- you buy will be just that, s---.

Best wishes in your fitness goals for 2016.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fitness Factory sold me the Body-Solid GPR378 today for $479 ($595). I also got the Dip Attachment for $95 ($129) Free freight shipping for both.

https://www.fitnessfactory.com/Home/...id_Power_Rack/

Here's a good look at what the rack is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQEp...o&spfreload=10
    That is a good deal.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~