Thread: Dont know alot

rezarhnm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dont know alot

Hey

Iam new here and been going through all the Bodybuilding community pictures, and seeing all the transformations is just sooooooooo inspiring.

which is why i want to start going down the same path.

just wanted to say hello

oh i have one question, all these protein powders on the website, do they have any kind of steroids in them? if not, then how is it you get bigger when you take them rather than when you dont?

sorry if its a noob question.

Alooren has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supplements themself, such as Creatine and Whey Protein. No these do NOT Contain any sort of Steroids.

Creatine increases the bodys ability to produce energy faster and pulls water into your muscle cells, thus resulting in better workouts. If you can push some extra reps, you can tear some extra muscle.

I think that's why most people use it, because it helps you 'Extend' certain limits to increase your Gains so to speak.
    One thing is for certain though, if you take Creatine. You'll gain weight, it'll start by a few pounds of Water weight but quickly turn into muscle. This is, if you hit the gym ofcourse. If you don't, well. Enjoy your Water pounds.

This is my knowledge of it, but then again. I'm rather new to it myself, so don't take my entire word for it. I'm sure someone else will come with a more trustworthy response, cheers!

Edit: If you plan on using Creatine, do use the powder though. Not the liquified ****, I heard that can break down easily in your blood system.

allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50) allison8768 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello Reza ,I don't know anything too ...That's why I came here ,we can get a lot from here