danymoussalli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When should I stop cutting and start bulking ?

the latest picture of my body is in my gallery

My current weight is 174 pounds,
    My waste is around 34 inches
    and i'm 5ft10

my current bf% is around 14% i think (i used several online calculators)

I am not sure when I should stop cutting, I was thinking about cutting till the end of this year and then bulking from january till may to cut again for summer.

This is the first time I monitor my macros and calorie intake, when i was bulking in the previous year i was just eating more than usual (I know it's not the proper way) , i am so far happy with my cutting results but I don't know when exactly I should stop

alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexlaroche1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by danymoussalli View Post
    the latest picture of my body is in my gallery

My current weight is 174 pounds,
    My waste is around 34 inches
    and i'm 5ft10

my current bf% is around 14% i think (i used several online calculators)

I am not sure when I should stop cutting, I was thinking about cutting till the end of this year and then bulking from january till may to cut again for summer.

This is the first time I monitor my macros and calorie intake, when i was bulking in the previous year i was just eating more than usual (I know it's not the proper way) , i am so far happy with my cutting results but I don't know when exactly I should stop
    Stop when you think you're lean enough to bulk ! Good job btw.

APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) APwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look around 15% in your gallery photo. I would therefore keep cutting until you reach at least 12% (preferably 10%), then go on a nice slow bulk.
    *CEO crew*
    *Married with kids crew*
    *Life starts at 29 crew*
    *Still misc crew*

danymoussalli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by APwn View Post
    You look around 15% in your gallery photo. I would therefore keep cutting until you reach at least 12% (preferably 10%), then go on a nice slow bulk.
    I don't think that i'll be able to cut that fast till the end of the year, What I want is to try to cut as much as I can till the end of this year and then bulk till june.. And 5 months of bulking might be considered little..

It's just that I want to be able to have enough time to bulk and then to cut b4 the beginning of the summer