bTheBuildor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement Timing: Whey

Hi. I take Whey to meet daily protein requirements, without it, I'd only be getting like 20-30 grams of protein a day cuz I don't each much meat or other high-protein foods. I take three shakes a day: 24 grams of protein per shake (ON Whey Gold Standard).

My question is:

Should I take all THREE shakes post workout, with an hour between each shake OR should I take one pre-workout and then 2 post workout.

The goal is obviously to maximize the body's usage of the protein. Note, I eat pre-workout for adequate energy already, so I don't need a protein shake just for pre-workout energy.

I've already heard many people say that timing doesn't matter, but some say that it does matter. Before someone says that I'm babbling "bro-science", I'm not making any claims about anything, I'm just asking what people think. What do you guys think? What's the best approach for best results?

Also, there's an article on Pre-workout protein named "ASK THE MACRO MANAGER: SHOULD I DRINK PROTEIN BEFORE OR AFTER A WORKOUT?" on Bodyduilding.com, but I don't know if its accurate or not.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would spread out your protein to wear you are getting at least 30g of protein per meal
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trans_Isomer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)