erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erwinliao54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bodybuilding training question

I'm trying to understand, how bodybuilders lift. I'm guessing they're either one or two things they're doing as per training 7 days a week, to get the physique they have.
    The two assumptions i have about how body builders train are as follows:

Options A) They do a template witch is sets of exercises , exercises in the same category , for example chest and triceps template by freakmode
    8 exercises around 8 sets per each exercise witch one template will last 45 minutes.
    My question was, Do body builders do many different templates in the same day 7 days a week? For example 3 to 4 templates , with all templates a different body part.

or

Option B) They do 1 template 45 minute exercise all in the same area. For example, upper body such as arms and triceps that last for 45 minutes.
    The following day they will switch to another template it can be legs or abs for example. Basically 1 template each day 45 minutes a day
    With each day changing a template body part work out area 7 days a week