rippe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post EC stack side effects

Hey guys, Im currently running EC to get down to sub 10% I started with 8mg E thrice a day and felt great. Now i m up to 24 / 24 / 16 and side effects are hitting me hard : short breath , extreme irritation and anger , tremor , eye twitching , tears dropping by themselves , fluid nose , feeling tired in the day. I once tried to sleep and felt as though the bed was in motion... and could hear my heart beat loud. I should mention that i am 21 yo 5'9'' and about 170lbs 12-13% bf and eating bout 1500kcal without carbs and i include a weekly carb reload. IM thinking of going back to 8mg doses ... i hzard that poliquin said you do not need more than 8mg E to stimulate fat loss... whats your take ?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would stop use and see your doc if this continues.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much caffeine are you taking? Are you consuming any other stims like coffee, soda, or etc.?

If you want to stimulate adequate fat loss stop doing with your doing with nutrition.

-1500kcals is low
    -Carbs aren't your enemy
    -Any kind of diet that has to include weekly refeeds is stupid IMO

Calculate your macros and stick with them. Eat at a slight deficit. If you're having issues then obviously you want to back off the dosage.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rippe View Post
    Hey guys, Im currently running EC to get down to sub 10% I started with 8mg E thrice a day and felt great. Now i m up to 24 / 24 / 16 and side effects are hitting me hard : short breath , extreme irritation and anger , tremor , eye twitching , tears dropping by themselves , fluid nose , feeling tired in the day. I once tried to sleep and felt as though the bed was in motion... and could hear my heart beat loud. I should mention that i am 21 yo 5'9'' and about 170lbs 12-13% bf and eating bout 1500kcal without carbs and i include a weekly carb reload. IM thinking of going back to 8mg doses ... i hzard that poliquin said you do not need more than 8mg E to stimulate fat loss... whats your take ?
    How much caffeine are you taking per dose? Are you taking other supplements?

What is your blood pressure? I'd never use EC unless I had a way to monitor BP, personally.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The pain in the left arm was enough to make me bitch out Better quit while you're ahead.

I take 500mg caffeine daily in the form of powder in 3 doses. Other supps are protein powder fish oil multi and creatine monohydrate. I do the cyclical ketogenic diet and dropped 30lbs in 12 weeks without strength loss. I started the E 2 weeks ago and started cutting my calorires even further , dropping 5lbs in that timeframe , still keeping my strength. My heart rate is 75-90 bpm at rest when on EC. Today i took out the C and took green tea instead but still had tremor and overall feeling like ****

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If something is making you sick, stop taking it. Plain and simple.

Go to a doctor if you want to know more and have blood work done.

I do ECY and been on it for some time now, never gone through what you are talking about.
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

30min ago I reduced my dose to 12mg E + 100-150 mg C and feeling absolutely awesome , a lot of energy although I only slept 4h. I'm guessing that optimal dosage is really dependent on every person.
    I should also add that the standard 24/24/16 dose gave me "ephedrine" rage (analogy with roid rage). I was in the train and a fat woman was standing too close to me and I was getting really angry , like having murderous thoughts... I was really going crazy , srs. I was also feeling overly self confident and would have picked a fight with anyone who pissed me off , without a second thought. If anyone is doing EC I recommend you up the dosage very slowly to find what works best for you.

Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Driven2liftv2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man I would remain cautious too, those sides aren't great sounding to have got from the EC, I would almost suggest you entirely come off it a little while first.
    PEScience representative and associate.
    Feel free to PM or email me with any and all associated questions.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html
    https://pescience.com/insider

Instagram- Whey2Bake

Cancer In California badassidtrip's Avatar
    badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000) badassidtrip is just really nice. (+1000)
    These side effects sound completely psycho****tic, but better safe than sorry. Discontinue, and focus on nutrition.
    7/14/09: 365 lbs (24th birthday)
    11/7/12: 195 lbs
    Currently: 220 lbs

Winning the war since 24

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, I'd recommend on breaking from EC is those side effects continue.

To achieve fat loss, your diet needs to be in check prior to supplementation. 1500calories seems extremely low. How did you calculate that number, and what macros are you currently working on?
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

My diet basically consists of 1.25--1.5 pounds of red meat a day some fish oil and a multi. Except on monday s where i get in around 600g carbs. Red meat has about 200kcal every 100g so thats about 1500kcal. Also , I fast 16h daily. I just benched 115kg x 3 and pulled 180kg x3... no strength loss in 3months of aggressive caloric deficit where i lost 13kg