Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DieselRobert1 View Post
    I am merely stating I await you opening your home to these safe, non threatening refugees.

You're easily good for a family or two?
    Yeah because the 738,000 refugees we have taken in over the past 15 years have definitely been put into citizens homes. Great logic you have there. Congrats on making an asinine response to a thread already full of them from people saying things along those similar lines.
    “Uh, Later Dudes. S you in your A’s, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s.”

-Local business owner and cat enthusiast
    Always pick 2 crew

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YouMadOrMirin View Post
    I think a new rule in America should be if you cannot write a paragraph in proper English then you should not be allowed to speak out on any pressing issues.
    This is the misc on a bodybuilding forum, LOL
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000) NegativeZero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nobody gives a chit about the refugees, it's whoever might be trying to come in with them that people are getting rustled about. Personally I think taking in these refugees should be delayed until the warzone that is currently France settles down.

Also I don't believe chit that Obama says on this matter, if it's true that only 2% of the refugees that we're taking are single males then he is as big a scumbag as anyone because they would have had to cherry pick hard on who they were bringing in and that doesn't sound very American to me...
    XBL - SqueakyBOOTS
    RONPAUL 2012
    *Donated to H-Hour Kickstarter Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i don't want families coming over, no males, no 5/10's just 7/10+ 18yo virgin females
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YouMadOrMirin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by daisbest View Post
    i don't want families coming over, no males, no 5/10's just 7/10+ 18yo virgin females
    Don't you know, according to ISIS those only exist in heaven.

Always pick 2 crew

BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000) BallisLyfe247 is just really nice. (+1000)
    worst thing about this whole situation is even if say one of these "refugees" went on a killing spree after having acquired weapons or even attempted to murder innocents, apologists on here STILL would refuse to acknowledge they were wrong and intelligence services were right in saying these people couldn't be properly vetted. what a toxic way of thinking.

swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolnado has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sclimb View Post
    Let's talk about the screening process.

Syria has had multiple governments over the decades. Syria currently has no government. All records from the last government have been destroyed.

There are no records to screen. There is no Syrian government to call and get information from. All old Syrian documents, I'd imagine, can be easily forged.

How are you seriously going to do a background check?
    Well I would assume we have a process in place for this when it does happen. I am sure they have John and Jane does show up all the time and have to deal with that. If they are circumventing that process and just giving them all a free pass I can see having a problem with the process. I assume if they cannot verify than they get rejected.

If that's not the case than we have always been dumb as a nation but I still don't see how now is any different. That's still a problem with the process and not the refugees themselves.

Just because beta France has been getting owned the last year and the media is having a frenzy politicians are using that for political gain.

Charlie hebdo, the attempted train attacking , paris... they are obviously the easiest target over there. ****s being blown way out of proportion here.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So what happens to the actual refugees and migrants who legally apply and pay so much to try and get in?
    Doesn't this not affect them as well? Srs.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    So what happens to the actual refugees and migrants who legally apply and pay so much to try and get in?
    Doesn't this not affect them as well? Srs.
    The number of refugees we bring in each year is huge. This doesn't do anything to those that are immigrants. They are 2 separate categories. The number of refugees will be a higher percentage of Syrians is the difference.

Always pick 2 crew

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah strong national pride indeed when this country has so many immigrants and refugees that make up its populace. Giving others a safe haven because of the things we did in the Middle East to cause the problems definitely sounds like to much to ask for.

And how many thousands of lives have been taken on our soil since the 3/4 of a million refugees have been let in since 2001.
    Who said anything about not helping any refugees. Your reading comprehension is worse than my unborn child's. I have no issue helping refugees that aren't considered a possible threat. Not sure why you keep arguing with everyone on this, you definitely don't have Misc support nor do your views fall in line with the majority of the country. And calling those who disagree with you immoral cowards isn't going to bring anyone to your side either. Stop wasting everyone's time debating this when only about 1/3 of the country agrees with you.

Until the Obama administration can guarantee mine and my families safety, I will stand firm in not letting any into our country. If Europe wants to risk it they can be my guest.
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Who said anything about not helping any refugees. Your reading comprehension is worse than my unborn child's. I have no issue helping refugees that aren't considered a possible threat. Not sure why you keep arguing with everyone on this, you definitely don't have Misc support nor do your views fall in line with the majority of the country. And calling those who disagree with you immoral cowards isn't going to bring anyone to your side either. Stop wasting everyone's time debating this when only about 1/3 of the country agrees with you.

Until the Obama administration can guarantee mine and my families safety, I will stand firm in not letting any into our country. If Europe wants to risk it they can be my guest.
    LOLOL if you actually went through my thread you would see how many people support it. The majority of posts against it are from pretty much the same 5 people. Nice reading comprehension though...

Always pick 2 crew

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOLOL if you actually went through my thread you would see how many people support it. The majority of posts against it are from pretty much the same 5 people. Nice reading comprehension though...
    Its 90% you, suave, and bishamon having a circle jerk. Not to mention there are enough threads on the misc to know, that most here don't agree with you. Nice deflecting from the fact the majority of the country disagrees with you too. So yeah nice reading comprehension though...
    I think a new rule in America should be if you cannot write a paragraph in proper English then you should not be allowed to speak out on any pressing issues.
    I just found this ironic, considering this is a run on sentence long enough to make an English teacher cry. No one really cares about proper grammar and spelling as long as its easily understood what the person is trying to convey. Keep using ad hominem attacks though, its amusing watching you and suave lick each other's balls. (no homo of course)
    *Updated* If you can't hit a 320 yard drive, are you even a man?

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Its 90% you, suave, and bishamon having a circle jerk. Not to mention there are enough threads on the misc to know, that most here don't agree with you. Nice deflecting from the fact the majority of the country disagrees with you too. So yeah nice reading comprehension though...

I just found this ironic, considering this is a run on sentence long enough to make an English teacher cry. No one really cares about proper grammar and spelling as long as its easily understood what the person is trying to convey. Keep using ad hominem attacks though, its amusing watching you and suave lick each other's balls. (no homo of course)
    lol I didn't place a comma, 1 mistake. Its too bad you are so butthurt right now, your boyfriend won't have anywhere to park his cawk tonight from the looks of it.

Always pick 2 crew

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post

BRB everything u read online is 100% true
    BRB the twelve cases u can actually remember is a correct way to gauge the rape stats of a country with 10 million people...

There's tons of cases with non islamic people throwing acid on girls faces too...do u want me to post some famous ones right out of good ole england

oh look, that was sooooo hard...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cry-Italy.html
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...tside-bar.html
    That was idiotic.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ americans

You bomb their country and cry like *******s when you have to take responsibility for your govts actions.

fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BallisLyfe247 View Post
    worst thing about this whole situation is even if say one of these "refugees" went on a killing spree after having acquired weapons or even attempted to murder innocents, apologists on here STILL would refuse to acknowledge they were wrong and intelligence services were right in saying these people couldn't be properly vetted. what a toxic way of thinking.
    That's already happened several times by white americans this year alone if you haven't watched the news. Several shooting sprees. Why aren't you worried about a deranged white boy shooting up a school or a theater?

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    That was idiotic.
    A moronic non response from a moronic poster

what a surprise, a den of morons like this deem u as wise

the blind have always opted for blind leaders.
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fahass2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Statistically you and your family are a lot more likely to die from a white american shooter gone psycho than any terrorist coming into this country. Globally a Muslim has a thousand-fold greater risk of dying by ISIS than by a non-muslim. You are 55 times more likely to die by the hands of a police officer than a terrorist. Get the trend here? None of the paris attackers were proven to be Syrian refugees, passport was falsified. In fact they were club owning, drug abusing, alcohol drinking people who would have otherwise blended into normal society who were misinformed and uneducated ultimately falling into a bigoted radical ideology. A striking similarity to many miscers.

I leave this (many thousands out there) for you inconsiderate bastards on this forum:

http://i.imgur.com/NFYl6JV.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Jpk6OR3.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/p5z4FsD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cbsABhq.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/5l0iPKr.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/xQM4vIs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/mrxmPdf.jpg

...yeah but ona dem' could be a terrorizer! Derp derp don't let em' to dis' countray!
    Last edited by fahass2; 11-21-2015 at 06:43 AM.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    A moronic non response from a moronic poster

what a surprise, a den of morons like this deem u as wise

the blind have always opted for blind leaders.
    Let's go *******.

I will destroy any argument your tiny mind can invent.

Your comment that news stories about rapes are made up was the height of stupidity. Typically, I'm sure you think you're some kind of mastermind, but trust me, you won't feel like that when I'm done with you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Originally Posted by fahass2 View Post
    Statistically you and your family are a lot more likely to die from a white american shooter gone psycho than any terrorist coming into this country. Globally a Muslim has a thousand-fold greater risk of dying by ISIS than by a non-muslim. You are 55 times more likely to die by the hands of a police officer than a terrorist. Get the trend here? None of the paris attackers were proven to be Syrian refugees, passport was falsified. In fact they were club owning, drug abusing, alcohol drinking people who would have otherwise blended into normal society who were misinformed and uneducated ultimately falling into a bigoted radical ideology. A striking similarity to many miscers.

I leave this (many thousands out there) for you inconsiderate bastards on this forum:

...yeah but ona dem' could be a terrorizer! Derp derp don't let em' to dis' countray!
    That's stupid and irrelevant nonsense.

Who cares about other ways to die? You're more likely to die in a slip and fall doing home improvement, but that has nothing to do with willingly allowing secret agents of a psychopathic religion into the country.

If I had my choice, I'd pick getting shot to death by an American black kid in the ghetto stealing twenty dollars out of cash register than getting killed by some foreign invading muslims my own government let in. No one wants these type of people anywhere near us or alive at all for that matter.

The difference:

Slip and fall (last I looked a number one cause of death): It's an accident.

Ghetto killer: An American gone wrong, and people are trying to improve this situation.

Muslim: A Psychopathic moron who believes in nonsense, dressing, praying, plotting, and killing FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Many of these people, as in France and the English bombings, are advantaged people and are doing it for no other reason than they had a form of cultural Schizophrenia.

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by fahass2 View Post

we've already been through this

1. Taking in refugees to your country is not an efficient way of helping the most amount of people.
    2. If you do decide to take them in despite this, a small percentage will be radicalized. In Sweden 5-10 muslims join ISIS per month.

B-b-b-b-ut screening?

ISIS has taken over Syria.
    This means they have taken over government facilities.
    This means they can produce 100% legit passports and documents.
    As a result of this, in Europe, at this very moment, all Syrian documents and passports are regarded as fake because there is no way of telling.

Have fun "screening"

Screening in this context therefore has no meaning and its sole purpose is to further an agenda.
    Last edited by Chesso95; 11-21-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    alpha as fuk crew

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    That's stupid and irrelevant nonsense.

Who cares about other ways to die? You're more likely to die in a slip and fall doing home improvement, but that has nothing to do with willingly allowing secret agents of a psychopathic religion into the country.

If I had my choice, I'd pick getting shot to death by an American black kid in the ghetto stealing twenty dollars out of cash register than getting killed by some foreign invading muslims my own government let in. No one wants these type of people anywhere near us or alive at all for that matter.

The difference:

Slip and fall (last I looked a number one cause of death): It's an accident.

Ghetto killer: An American gone wrong, and people are trying to improve this situation.

Muslim: A Psychopathic moron who believes in nonsense, dressing, praying, plotting, and killing FOR NO REASON AT ALL. Many of these people, as in France and the English bombings, are advantaged people and are doing it for no other reason than they had a form of cultural Schizophrenia.
    Brah ... I am a muslim and I semi agree with you.

I do not understand western govt's hard on's over bringing in refugees into their country (Uk, USA, Germany etc). There has to be a bigger, ulterior motive as to why they allow it other than them being liberal pussies. I strongly disagree with a lot of the views held as norm on this forum, especially when it comes to the hypocritical actions of western govts and how they police the middle east and have bombed cities and communities just for power and money. However, moving people who have their own culture and way of life (your average middle eastern) to a very, very different way of life in western society is only going to cause community tensions and social problems and drain the existing resources in those areas.

If people want to emigrate by choice, whether it's for work, career, family, etc is totally understandable. But the sheer number of people coming over all at once is very scary. Why aren't our govts doing the utmost to ensure these people can stay in their own country before flying them over here?

Originally Posted by Vpac View Post
    Brah ... I am a muslim and I semi agree with you.

I do not understand western govt's hard on's over bringing in refugees into their country (Uk, USA, Germany etc). There has to be a bigger, ulterior motive as to why they allow it other than them being liberal pussies. I strongly disagree with a lot of the views held as norm on this forum, especially when it comes to the hypocritical actions of western govts and how they police the middle east and have bombed cities and communities just for power and money. However, moving people who have their own culture and way of life (your average middle eastern) to a very, very different way of life in western society is only going to cause community tensions and social problems and drain the existing resources in those areas.

If people want to emigrate by choice, whether it's for work, career, family, etc is totally understandable. But the sheer number of people coming over all at once is very scary. Why aren't our govts doing the utmost to ensure these people can stay in their own country before flying them over here?
    The CIA cannot agree with bringing these people in unless there's a motive, that is unless it has all broken down and randomness rules.

I believe there's a motive.

I believe that having them in the west may be like drawing them into a cage.

thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000) thigoonar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is a very interesting thread, lots of srs stuff.
    misc, what is your opinion on this video by thunderf00t?
    Still looking for a crew... crew

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169710413

Originally Posted by thigoonar View Post
    this is a very interesting thread, lots of srs stuff.
    misc, what is your opinion on this video by thunderf00t?
    Anything talking about how guns are the problem will make the misc rise up and say "go fuk yourself".

But he is right on some points. I have met a lot of muslims in the US who have completely different views and are lax in their thinking. Its like comparing Nazis to your only go on Sunday church goers though. He is lumping them all together when not all of them think exactly the same.

Always pick 2 crew

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like OP was right, no reason to fear these kind souls. Oh and if this is happening while it's freezing outside, just wait till the summer, then the real enrichment begins!

http://www.thelocal.de/20160106/colo...s-way-minister

New Year sexual assaults in Frankfurt, police say

The women reported the cases on Tuesday afternoon.

The men were of north African appearance who spoke in broken English with strong Arabic accents, police said.

“We didn’t know of the phenomenon where groups of men severely sexual molest women until now,” said a police spokesperson.

In another incident four women were assaulted by a group of three men who groped them. One of the women had her mobile phone stolen. As yet no description of the men has been published.

In Hamburg the number of women who have reported being sexually assaulted on New Year has risen to 39,

http://news.yahoo.com/unprecedented-...194548532.html

Unprecedented sex harassment in Helsinki at New Year: police

Helsinki (AFP) - Finnish police reported Thursday an unusually high level of sexual harassment in Helsinki on New Year's Eve and said they had been tipped off about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women.

Helsinki deputy police chief Ilkka Koskimaki told AFP: "There hasn't been this kind of harassment on previous New Year's Eves or other occasions for that matter... This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...df18020365c7aa

About six women in Zurich have reported being sexually molested and robbed during New Year's Eve celebrations after being surrounded by groups of men.

A total of about six women now say they were sexually assaulted after entering a "crowd of multiple men with dark coloured skin," police in the biggest Swiss city said in a statement.

http://www.thelocal.at/20160107/salz...exual-assaults

Several women in the Austrian city of Salzburg have said they were sexually assaulted on New Year’s Eve - this comes after German police were accused of a cover-up after dozens of women in Cologne were assaulted on the same evening.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6800666.html

Cologne sexual assaults: British girl describes seeing screaming women being attacked on New Year's Eve

More than 100 women were sexually assaulted on the night as huge gangs of men roamed a square outside the German city’s iconic cathedral and main railway station.

“We heard a woman screaming and crying somewhere in the midst of this crowd, appearing to be escaping from a foreign man, who was shouting back and pointing his finger at her and chasing her with his accomplices,”

I saw a group of older foreign men go up to a group of younger girls (they looked under 18) in the underground train and started pushing them around and touching them, and the girls stumbled near to the train tracks

At least 121 victims have come forward to file criminal complaints of sexual assault and robbery during the New Year's Eve festivities, three quarters of which are sexual offences, including two accounts of rape.

Cologne police said they have identified 16 young men “largely from North Africa” as suspects and continue to examine video footage and witness statements.

And the criminals

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6802001.html

Three Syrians arrested in Germany over alleged gang rape of two teenage girls on New Year’s Eve

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/po...cks-in-cologne

Police identify 18 asylum-seekers among 31 suspects linked to New Year’s attacks in Cologne

They were believed to be among a group of up to 1,000 people in front of Cologne’s main railway station on Thursday evening.

http://www.dw.com/en/reports-asylum-...cts/a-18966406

Reports: asylum seekers among Cologne attacks suspects

So let's see:
    Mass sexual assaults
    Over 1000 migrants involved
    North African and Arab criminals
    Happened in 5 different countries

And a bonus asylum seeker just for you OP:

FUKING LMAO, you just bumped a thread I made 2 months ago just to argue again. I already said that the problem is males 18-34 that are refugees and that if it is families being let in then their will not be many problems if at all. You just proved my point.....

Always pick 2 crew

Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Laygow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not to mention....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/08/us/ter...rges-refugees/

Who could have seen this coming?

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Logged in specifically to neg.

Originally Posted by ven33 View Post
    Logged in specifically to neg.
    Good job on reading my argument for bringing in families and not single males between 18-34, who are the real problem. But then again you look like you can barely read the back of a cereal box. Stay mad.

Always pick 2 crew