RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RoidMonkey666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Anyone else hate other bodybuilders or people who are obsessed?

All my life I dealt with an older brother who was obsessed with sports and getting buff from a very young age.
    That's all he ever talked about. He even once said he only thinks their are two type of people in this world skinny ****s or fat ****s and he disrespects anyone who isn't buffer then him.

He always bullied me because I prefer to do beta male activities such as playing games, reading novels and studying. While he always hit the gym.

I mean isn't their more to life then spending 8 hours at the gym everyday? I mean what is the point of it all when we are are going to die and eventually wither away to nothing? I mean if we lived for 1000 years I can totally see why people would want their body to be a sacred temple. But seriously why are so many men obsessed with being buff?

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool name OP.

What if I told you, you can read novels, study, play video games and get buff?

P.S Your older brother sounds like a top notch bloke.
    A pattern in the chaos.

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate roid monkeys like you OP

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you like to read but still use words like "buffer"? Interesting. Tell me more.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoidMonkey666 View Post
    All my life I dealt with an older brother who was obsessed with sports and getting buff from a very young age.
    That's all he ever talked about. He even once said he only thinks their are two type of people in this world skinny ****s or fat ****s and he disrespects anyone who isn't buffer then him.

He always bullied me because I prefer to do beta male activities such as playing games, reading novels and studying. While he always hit the gym.

I mean isn't their more to life then spending 8 hours at the gym everyday? I mean what is the point of it all when we are are going to die and eventually wither away to nothing? I mean if we lived for 1000 years I can totally see why people would want their body to be a sacred temple. But seriously why are so many men obsessed with being buff?
    We need obsessed people, without it there would not be any champions and the world would be a bland place.

Look at current 2015 World #1 - DEXTER JACKSON , he is not young and has dominated the pro circuit this year - he is obessed and without being obsessed he would not be the current world #1, I would say being obsessed is not a bad thing as long as you are good at what you are obsessed with and can make a living at the same time.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RoidMonkey666 View Post

Start training as a fighter and show him how useful being buff actually is...maybe that will teach him to respect all body types...physicality is a reality in our world, no matter how much you wish to avoid it.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser