rrv312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rrv312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to safely supplement with caffeine?

ive been taking various supplements for several years. just recently ive been paying more attention to the caffeine levels in some of them.
    I just started taking EVL Trans4orm (2 pills morning and 2 pills afternoon) and I also take prejym in the morning before workouts. sometimes in the afternoon if I start to drag ill take 2 scoops of amino energy.

should I be concerned with this much caffeine in 1 day?

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rrv312 View Post
    ive been taking various supplements for several years. just recently ive been paying more attention to the caffeine levels in some of them.
    I just started taking EVL Trans4orm (2 pills morning and 2 pills afternoon) and I also take prejym in the morning before workouts. sometimes in the afternoon if I start to drag ill take 2 scoops of amino energy.

It is mostly dependent on what your tolerance is. I know users that regularly go up to 1g daily but I personally like to keep it at around 500-600. I'm not familiar with transform but I would check to make sure there isn't overlap in ingredients other than caffeine like and yohimbe variation and other stims.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's a lot of caffeine. It is stretched out over a long period, but still that's a lot. I personally use about 300 mg total per day and on off days none at all. High doses of caffeine can have side effects so be careful.
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

rrv312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rrv312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks to you both. I seem to have a high tolerance, but similar to the comment above, there are off days when I don't take it at all. ill just make a conscious effort to not overdo it.

thanks

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Caffeine tolerance is really dependent on the individual. If the EvL product has caffeine in it, you may not want to space out the dosage about a few hours before or after the JYM depending on when you train.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take the absolute lowest dose you need..I wish I would have followed my old advice years back.

Mike
    ….

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, honestly only you know the answer to this? Do you feel it's to much?
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100) Djjordie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by rrv312 View Post

The daily max recommended caffeine intake is about 400mg.
    If your Evolve pill is 175mg per pill and your take 4, plus your preworkout, you are taking 1000mg of caffeine.
    If evolve pill is 175mg per Serve which is 2 pills, plus your preworkout, you are taking 650mg of caffeine. (not avil. in my country cannot see serve size)
    Add on any coffee and tea.
    That is seriously ucked man.
    1 coffee is like 60-100mg of caffeine.

Caffeine is addictive, hence coffee addictions, so at such a regular high caffeine intake on days without supps you will experience withdrawal symptoms.
    Caffeine raise blood pressure, stimulate the heart, and produce rapid shallow breathing.
    It also puts strain on your heart, hence the warnings for those with heart conditions to be wary of caffeine, extended periods of high caffeine intake can significantly increase chances of heart palputations and other conditions like tremors, parkinsons disease, Hemorrhagic stroke etc.

So yeah you should really consider reducing your caffeine intake if you wish to stay physically and psychologically fit in the future.

It is also de
    Last edited by Djjordie; 11-18-2015 at 11:43 PM.

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dont mix it with stimulants like Ephedrine or Yohimbine. Dont take it in large quantities. Stay hydrated.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ohmybosh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Research generally suggests to take 3-6mg/kg body weight. Anything above that doesn't further enhance the ergogenic effect. Don't use excessively and regularly if possible as it smashes your adrenals. Less often you take it, the better the ergogenic effect, generally speaking.