Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Amputated but not Giving up

Hey everybody!

I've been vlogging my journey as an amputee but I've decided to make a log here.

Long story short I was an amateur bodybuilder who in june had a motorcycle accident and have been amputated (left foot) and my right foot has lost most of it's mobility.

Here's a shot of me in May, in my sexy posing trunks

on stage

I've been out of the hospital for about 6-7 weeks and at the gym around 5 now.

Here are some (after hospital and now pics) and (pre-accident and now pics)

I've been very happy with my progress and I'm going to be aiming getting back on stage next year, when exactly we will see as time goes on, but hopefully I can give you all some daily motivation and tips. If I can do it, so can you!

Tomorrow leg day, easier for me as I only have 1 leg to train muaha

Feel free to follow me on

******** : www.********.com/ampuvation
    instagram : www.instagram.com/icepray
    youtube (video blogs) www.youtube.com/icepray
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Andreas1816 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice to see that you're still going, strong af op. Nice to see a change from the first picture and the last picture now after 5 weeks, I can see some improvements already, you look fuller and the muscles are more defined
    Don’t ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person that’s hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said.. Haters gonna hate!”

- Aziz Shavershian

It's piss, it's sickening, it's revolting

- Sith Lord

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Andreas1816 View Post
    Nice to see that you're still going, strong af op. Nice to see a change from the first picture and the last picture now after 5 weeks, I can see some improvements already, you look fuller and the muscles are more defined
    Thanks man.

So Monday:

Leg day, I trained with a 5x Swiss national powerlifting champion.

I'm having skin issues so I do not train with my prosthetic leg, I filmed the workout so I'll get on doing that later this week.

we did :
    3x Squats (started seated)
    4x smith squats (for balance)
    4x leg press
    3x stiffed deads and finished off with some extentions and curls for hammies

Quite happy I hit 2plates on one leg for 10 reps.

Diet was on point, these days my macros are around 200gr Protein/ 300gr carbs/ 60 fats

Dude was a beast...

And here is where I'm sitting this morning, around 22lbs up since the hospital sitting at 69kg... light as ****

Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation