Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meep316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She cheats on you and you're doing all this chit trying to win her back....

LMAO

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let her have the freedom she wants, you'll have a better chance of gaining that respect back. If she asks for space let her have it, and act just as cold as she does about the whole situation. If there is any chance of salvaging this ****wreck you'll find out like this

she clearly doesn't respect your efforts, and why should she? you've probably not done half this chit in a long time, do you think she thinks it will last? she just got dicked by ivan and you're sucking up to her? wut?

over time the assosciation of all this negativity with you will pass and maybe then she will find it in her to respect you and appreciate your efforts.
    **Notorious D.I.B.191 crew**
    **clappin cheeks crew**

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Find a hobby, lift hard, save your $$ blah blah blah blah huehuehue....None of that will help...it's good to sulk for a bit...it's over. you know it is too...six years is a long time for our age group...time heals all srs and everything works out. She won't keep your daughter from you and your job now is 100% devoted to her. Show her what you can be as her father. God's speed OP
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) yahwehorNoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This has to be an elaborate troll thread right... OP please read everything you are writing and imagine if it was another guy saying these things. Pick up your balls and move on, what value does this woman even bring to your life? Asking you to sleep on the couch in your own house lol

00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 00A00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hope this is a troll job. If not OP needs to see a therapist for a bit to get some perspective/direction.

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, do you have any testicles left in your underwear at all, OP?

You are 24 and acting like it's the end of the world. Theres no point me telling you you're a fool for copulation at such a young age because it's done, but holy fuk you're trying way too hard for a lost cause. Move on, you will find love again.

60%+ of marriages end in divorce, you are not alone and it is not the end of your life with your daughter. BUT, let this sink in:

Your GF is getting fuked by someone else
    Straight up told you she doesnt love you
    Yet..
    You're still letting her live with YOUR family, sleep in your bed and on top of that:

YOURE GROVELLING FOR HER BACK.

Focus on your daughter, she is the ONLY one that matters in all this (and yourself, as far as youre concerned). You have no right to ask anything of your ex or to expect her to be a certain way because its the way YOU want. She is who she is and will do what she will do. If you let yourself cry and get depressed everytime someone turns out to be not the person you thought them to be, you will live a very capricious life to constant ups and downs in emotion at the whim of other people. This is no way to live.

Man the fk up bro.

Man the fuk up! Seriously, stop wasting your efforts of this kunt.
    Last edited by BookwormBadman; 11-16-2015 at 05:11 AM.

fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sakaz View Post
    Let her have the freedom she wants, you'll have a better chance of gaining that respect back. If she asks for space let her have it, and act just as cold as she does about the whole situation. If there is any chance of salvaging this ****wreck you'll find out like this

she clearly doesn't respect your efforts, and why should she? she just got dicked by ivan and you're sucking up to her? wut?
    Your right.. I mean i want to let her have her space.. but its hard especially considering all the above.. living togheter , etc.. Should I continue to do stuff like making breakfast every morning, helping around the house, etc.. or just not give a fck and only be there for my daughter ?
    **I'll slap you and your wife**
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kungfury is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by fknmisc View Post

- worst part is the gym trainer isnt even remotely aesthetic, hes alot older like in early- mid thirsties, almost balding, skinny barely looks like he lift, kind of dorky.. But I wont lie he seems like genuine good guy..
    He at least has his own place lol probably, as long as he is around she probably wont take you back.
    sucks tho since you guys got kids, well you reap what you sow...

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Artyforever View Post
    Dude she's just not worth it.
    This. You kinda deserve it but you should never ever take her back she's ice cold. Once a cheater always a cheater

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gdamn this is a depressing thread.

if she just lol'd at all the shiit you did it's over. sucks to hear, but you need to find someone else that gives a fuk. at this point anything you do for her is just gonna make it worse.

fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yahwehorNoway View Post
    This has to be an elaborate troll thread right... OP please read everything you are writing and imagine if it was another guy saying these things. Pick up your balls and move on, what value does this woman even bring to your life? Asking you to sleep on the couch in your own house lol
    I know what you mean brah, i wish this was a troll, srs.. This happened over the span of a weekend.. i cant just move on like that.. We never really "broke up" during the span of these 6 years.. weve had arguments were we said we break up etc.. but they never really lasted more than 2-3 days MAX.. and mostly/only this past year because of what i did/do etc
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude you're a real life bitch. Won't neg because I cant make you feel red.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I Could post.. the "vows" if anyone wants to cringe at me.. Showed it to a couple of other girl.. friends ( Literally just friends from school ) and they all told me they cried.. srs

Kind of hesistating because theres alot of personal chit in there..
    dude no one wants to read that shiit. we get it, you thought it was very touching. it didn't work. move on

Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    This. You kinda deserve it but you should never ever take her back she's ice cold. Once a cheater always a cheater
    Man even when i wronged, her I was never this ice cold let alone COLD whatsoever .. If i saw she was hurting I would always try to comfort her, be there for here even if it was my fault, etc..

Like.. Ive been with sloots before her, fked sloots , etc.. But this is a whole 'nother level of cold.. I feel like shes angry ? Disgusted ? Repulsed.. etc Maybe doing this for revenge , I really don't know.. shes really reserved
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500) Artyforever is not very helpful. (-500)
    First thing you have to do is separate with her , than it will become alot easier for you trust me i been thru that **** like 3 months ago...

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your right.. I mean i want to let her have her space.. but its hard especially considering all the above.. living togheter , etc.. Should I continue to do stuff like making breakfast every morning, helping around the house, etc.. or just not give a fck and only be there for my daughter ?
    It only took 8 pages, but finally. Fuk that bitch, take care of your daughter and YOURSELF and be the best damn father and man you can be, not only for your daughters sake but for your own.

Wipe your 'GF' off of your radar. That scene in your life is over and done with. Move on.

Originally Posted by BookwormBadman View Post
    It only took 8 pages, but finally. Fuk that bitch, take care of your daughter and YOURSELF and be the best damn father and man you can be, not only for your daughters sake but for your own.

Wipe your 'GF' off of your radar. That scene in your life is over and done with. Move on.
    Cant wipe her off because we live together.. Thinking about still waking up every morning at 5: 30 srs just to make my daughter breakfast..
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is the helping around the house, making breakfast stuff you've always done? if it's chit you're only doing now you've been cheated on then stop dude. You're green lighting her **** and she will think she can walk all over you all heartless.

I would say just be the man you are and be there for your daughter, live your life and do what you know needs to be done but make sure you starve that bish of your attention til she comes looking for it... sitting on the couch and looking at her phone ain't cool bruh. making breakfast for your daughter is, not for some bish who doesn't even eat the egg lol
    **clappin cheeks crew**

TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheMusicMan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "As a man, you don’t need closure.

A girl either wants to **** you or she doesn’t. A long, emotional conversation will not change this fact.

Girls, however, need to put a man they are dumping into a desexualized box and wrap a pretty bow of closure around it. By participating in the closure process you are helping her tie the bow around your desexualized fate.

If a girl breaks up with you:
    Do not talk about your feelings
    Do not talk about her feelings
    Do not argue with her reasons

Just accept it and grieve on your own time.

This is hard.

Why?

Because a woman will never give her ACTUAL reasons for breaking up with you. She will only give you society-approved bull**** that makes her look innocent.

She will never say “you didn’t **** me good enough” or “you’re too nice and not exciting” or “no other girl I know wants to **** you so something must be wrong with you”.

She will say “I’m really busy with school and work and don’t have time for a relationship now” or “you’re great but I”m not ready for anything serious” or “I care about you as a friend”.

Sometimes the reasons she give will be SO false, such obvious flowery bull****, that you will feel a deep burning need to set her straight, to correct her misunderstanding.

Don’t.

You can’t logic a woman.

You can say “okay”, walk away with a smirk and never contact her again.

Being robbed of emotionally dripping closure, she’ll always feel a little incomplete.
    Why didn’t he fight harder for me?
    Did I really not get to his emotions?
    Am I not as desirable to him as I thought?
    Is he more desirable than I thought?

Girls have egos. They WANT to know you’re emotional about her breaking up with you. It validates her. So don’t do it.

You want a girl dumping you to question her reasons, not verify them.

When a girl dumps you, you want to be able to look back on how your handled it with pride.

When you give a girl closure, you give her your pride." - laidnyc

OP you gave her your pride a long time ago. You need to get it back. Move on.
    ☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆

Current 1RM:

Deadlift: 210kg (485 lbs)
    Squat: 150kg (330 lbs)
    Bench: 110kg (242 lbs)

Goal 1RM (June, 2014)

Deadlift: 250kg (550 lbs)
    Squat: 180kg (396 lbs)
    Bench: 130kg (286 lbs)

Is the helping around the house, making breakfast stuff you've always done? if it's chit you're only doing now you've been cheated on then stop dude. You're green lighting her **** and she will think she can walk all over you all heartless.

I would say just be the man you are and be there for your daughter, live your life and do what you know needs to be done but make sure you starve that bish of your attention til she comes looking for it... sitting on the couch and looking at her phone ain't cool bruh
    Ive always helped here and there but not as much as I should of, like i said i was in a depression for the past 2 years, sleeping too much, having less time to really do anything, late on assignments for school , etc..

Mostly done suppers 3-4 nights a week, pick up my daughter from daycare, put the laundry back when i can..

What i mean of helping more is making breakfast every morning, vacuuming, cleaning the house more, etc.. but its pointless now right ? Shouldnt sucker up to her now that shes getting cucked by another guy.. But the breakfast thing FOR my daughter is something im strongly considering, picking her up, making supper for everyone here and there..
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BLakMamba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give her the space op! Srs
    Don't ever let her see that your hurt
    Move on with your life for now She will notice trust me and she will begin to wonder if you keep being beta she will feel that too
    And notice it! If she goes out don't get angry or sad you've gotta start acting cold too just don't force it don't ask her were she is going just let her do her thing for now! She will come around stop being beta! Respect her space and do your own thing!

Believe me you can get her back but for now you just be a good dad and an even better person don't do anything for her unless you 100% have to!
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MAN CITY

Snapchatcrew: aiseav

I would say just be the man you are and be there for your daughter, live your life and do what you know needs to be done but make sure you starve that bish of your attention til she comes looking for it... sitting on the couch and looking at her phone ain't cool bruh. making breakfast for your daughter is, not for some bish who doesn't even eat the egg lol
    So just plain ignore her around the house like she does me .. ?
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is part of the reason I don't want kids. You can't walk away if you have a kid.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Toxic relationship. Cheating going on. This sort of relationship looks lie it'll blow up down the line if you don't just take care of it now. Also, sounds like it'll be worse for your daughter if you stay together.

Good thing is, you're not married. You should be golden on custody. Just bounce brah

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't talk your way out of a break up.

And why would you even want to be with a cheating sloot anyways? Wanting a girl back after she took another dude's dink is supreme cuckold territory.

BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000) BadumTish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its over man.. It was over the moment you went off and cheated/left her behind. Sorry to hear about your dad but get the fuk outta here with that as being your excuse. Literally using womens logic... (Yes her cheating is also a massive deal before people start negging me but what goes around comes around).

If you still care about her, let her go and let her be happy. Take this as a learning experience and remember this in your next relationship. (Which you will find).

As for the kid, well, it sucks no doubt. It doesn't however mean that its the end of the world and if you two end things in a civil manner (which it sounds like she is willing to) you can still be both great parents to her.

Accept it today and start healing now - the longer you deny this the longer you will be in pain for.
    *Crew* crew

Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    Toxic relationship. Cheating going on. This sort of relationship looks lie it'll blow up down the line if you don't just take care of it now. Also, sounds like it'll be worse for your daughter if you stay together.
    Good thing is, you're not married. You should be golden on custody. Just bounce brah
    Well the thing is we dont fight.. especially in front of my daughter.. the only thing my ex does is just be cold to me and ignore me, if i sit somewhere on the couch she will sit at the opposite end kind of thing..

my daughter is happy and still thinks we are together (Completly innocent and clueless) she wanted me to come to her gymnastic class on sunday morning but my ex didnt want to.. but i will go to her swimming class, and gymnastic classes from now on. As for the cheating, i stopped the moment i got back from cuba, well she dosent know this.. meaning i cut contact with all girls who are possibly toxic, etc.. deleted snapchat, etc..
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man even when i wronged, her I was never this ice cold let alone COLD whatsoever .. If i saw she was hurting I would always try to comfort her, be there for here even if it was my fault, etc..

Like.. Ive been with sloots before her, fked sloots , etc.. But this is a whole 'nother level of cold.. I feel like shes angry ? Disgusted ? Repulsed.. etc Maybe doing this for revenge , I really don't know.. shes really reserved
    Was only gonna he a matter of time though with her staying alone all the time with your child while you went on the drink, went to the gym and going on holiday etc. If she did that to you eventually you would get sick and move on. There was no need to be that frosty though with a good chat it probably could of been ironed out

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bruh, you know how we use the thing that make us laugh to tell the truth in more acceptable way, here's a solid copy-pasta for you

~While you were thinking about how great she was, while you were laughing, being a good bf maybe sleeping or Miscin' with a healthy smile on your face, that BYTCH was getting PENETRATED by another guy? That guy may be a trainer, but probably doesn't even lift. Do you know the guy?

~Imagine him, sweaty, even more sweaty than your girlfriend, mixing sweat, while she is humming in approval as he puts his deek inside again and again. Her necklace is bouncing up and down while she was riding him. Her hands on his chest. She got an orgasm from another man while she was with you.

~She was ON HER KNEES sucking his deek. How does that make you feel? Who do you kneel before? A king? A god? A prince? Was that guy either? YOUR woman kneeled before another guy submissively to SUCK HIS D!CK. How does that make you feel? Now that she is free to be the sloot she is, she will do so with him, and with other guys. Probably broadcasters too. How does that make you feel? The guys that she will get smashed by won't even lift.

~They will be older *******s with balding heads that use twitter and use hashtags on ********. How does that make you feel? Imagine the guy she cheated with you SMILING while she's sucking his deek.

~Now imagine all those new guys that will be smiling while she sucks theirs too. SMILING while you're here, such a great guy doing great things,, she will be sucking their deek and they will be smiling, smacking her around, treating her like sh!t and talking about how such a sloot she was with their friends.

~How does that make you feel? How does that make you feel brah? U mad brah? Lol, those two probably LAUGHED AT YOU "yeah I have to go my bf thinks I'm at my parents" lol they lmaod. How does that make you feel? U mad? I PHUKING HOPE YOU ARE!

~I want your heart to be pumping hate. HATE THAT BYTCH. When you blow I want you to blow phuking fire. I want you to cry mofo. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and look at a MONSTER. She has created a MONSTER that is full of HATE. ANGER. Now take that anger and hit the phuken gym man.

~When you're squatting I want you to think about her getting phucked, get mad bro. Get mad as phuck. Rage. Become that beast you now see in the mirror. Set a 6 month goal and do whatever it takes to be the most aesthetic brah she has ever laid her eyes on.

On a serious note - what's done is done. You can't turn back time, she can't unbreak your heart...
    let her go. Get your sht together. Be the best father that one could be. Train hard. Learn a trade.

and then think about her again, if you're still interested.
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

So just plain ignore her around the house like she does me .. ?
    Yes, exactly the same as she treats you. Be cold with her til she warms the fck up. Don't even give her your time, literally stay in seperate rooms or leave the house so she is wondering where you are or what you are doing. If you make supper and dinner, then do that chit as you have been doing before any of this slooting. Act as though this event has not affected you, keep doing the same things you've always done. She'll wonder why you ain't trying to 'earn' her back(fckd up bish logic).

Reconnect with friends, spend more time out, with your daughter, make it clear your daughter is what you care about and that her bs doesn't affect you. If it's true and you have only broken up for 2-3 days max before... it won't be long before she comes to YOU for your attention. ATM she is thriving off the effort you're giving her, don't let her have this upper hand o.w she'll continue her slooty **** and lie to your face about it. Making breakfast for your daughter is something you're doing for your kid, that's respectable, that's what you should do as a man. Making breakfast for the sloot who cheated on you, the girl who doesn't even eat it is not where you want to go. If cleaning the house is what you want to do then do it.

Bottom line is if she sees you are unaffected by her bs and your life is still moving forward, she will want to be a part of that and will be the one who makes an effort to be a part of that

. If she sees you are sulking over what is done, she will not respect you and she will EXPECT you put the effort in
    **clappin cheeks crew**

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast