Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Seatard View Post
    I didn't change my profile pic. It's the same one as it was 4 years ago when I cared about it.

My mom and all her overweight retired friends did change their profile to the French flag, though. They fully understand that it does nothing about the problem. They've been around long enough to know that "voting out the cucks" (just lol at how fukking retarded anyone who says "cuck" is) doesn't do anything about the problem either. They know that ranting about it online does nothing. When your 60 years old you have known for decades that people are gonna people, and you can't fight human nature. All you can really do is try to stay healthy long enough to watch your children grow and try to take care of your loved ones.
    Bull****, if people really thought this way no one would have gone over and stormed the beaches of Normandy and stopped the nazis from throwing people in ovens.

Again I'm not saying go join the army, but even the people who stayed back during that war contributed in some way, either working in a factory or buying war bonds etc.

There is always something u can do about someone else's suffering. Don't convince yourself otherwise.
    FC Bayern fan before it was cool.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Swolebraahh View Post
    Bull****, if people really thought this way no one would have gone over and stormed the beaches of Normandy and stopped the nazis from throwing people in ovens.

Again I'm not saying go join the army, but even the people who stayed back during that war contributed in some way, either working in a factory or buying war bonds etc.

There is always something u can do about someone else's suffering. Don't convince yourself otherwise.
    This Canadian has bigger nuts and brains than some of my fellow Americans I'm sad to say. There is nothing more powerful than the vote/actions/words of one man.

George Washington was one man
    General Patton was one man
    MLK was one man

The list is endless but I'm tired as hell and can't think.

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    You're exactly the type of tard that has spread this mentality that we can't change anything so don't even try. I guess it's easier to never even try, give up, then tell others to give up.

Voting still very does make a difference. Why do you think politicians pander to idiots like yourself still if it didnt?
    What the hell are you talking about? Seriously... voting? Voting isn't some new thing you know. We've voted for two hundred years and had problems for two hundred years. Keep telling yourself you will "make a difference" one day if you just vote harder.

Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Changing your profile pic on ******** does absolutely nothing for anyone.

Fcuk your thoughts and prayers. Srsly.

Fcuk your profile picture.

And Fcuk my generation.

If any of these people gave a single rats ass they'd be pressing their govt to get in on this war and join Russia and Iran and bomb the living piss out of these ISIS guys instead of changing your god damn ******** profile pic.

Some of you are gonna say oh it shows support for France. Let me tell u what friend, France doesn't give a fcuk about your profile pic.

They want Justice.

There has never been a more just reason to go to war then to wipe this ISIS cancer off this earth.
    I don't even have ******** and I hate french flag profiles. Dumb sloots using an international emergency of real proportions to try and gain a bit of social status smh how retarded and oblivious can you be.
    Alpha as phuck

If you "get offended" a lot you're probably a fukwit

Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Seatard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

My mom is open to ideas. Tell us how she can help?

Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swolebraahh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Iliftbra View Post
    I don't even have ******** and I hate french flag profiles. Dumb sloots using an international emergency of real proportions to try and gain a bit of social status smh how retarded and oblivious can you be.
    My point exactly brother. They don't care about the tragedy its about being part of a herd. And "trending"

Only a dead fish swims with the current.
    Last edited by Swolebraahh; 11-14-2015 at 09:07 PM.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

Yep that's right just roll over and take it up the ass. Be a good puppet. It's always been the case the few do the fighting while cucks like you just benefit and leech.

If I remember right it was only like 3% of the US population fought in the revolutionary war. I guess we know what part of the percentage you fall into.
    This just in: ISIS has read your harsh words in this thread and are preparing to surrender. They know that even one more post about cucks and voting will surely overpower anything they can come up with. You are exactly the hero they have been worried about.

Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My point exactly brother. They don't care able the tragedy its about being part of a herd. And "trending"

Only a dead fish swims with the current.
    Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ. Keep your own counsel and let others be retarded if they want to brother.
    Alpha as phuck

If you "get offended" a lot you're probably a fukwit

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's a generational thing.

Most people in this generation aren't going to ever fight anyone or anything for any reason. Up until, and including the day when a terrorist walks through your door and executes your family, no one is going to fight. This is something that everyone here needs to realize. The will to fight, the passion for crushing an evil enemy has been dead for quite some time. The US is one of the last places to have it and even that is fading away. 9/11 was long enough ago now that the newer generation that was too young to really remember it well is more concerned with waving a flag or posting a picture than actually fighting. Our spirit is broken which is funny considering all the news outlets say the opposite. After all, thousands of people are waving flags and posting pictures, that means our spirit is strong. Brb, spirit is dependent on taking 5 seconds to post a picture. Okay.jpg

The enemy has crushed the west. Nothing but story after story in the news outlets about how we need to look at ourselves when blaming the refugees for the attacks. We need to blame ourselves for when Islam goes nuts every 3 seconds. Granted, the USA is behind the creation of the Islamic State. The blood is on our hands. However, we can also stop it but we won't because we have cowards in charge. We have cowards in charge because the same people who post their pictures are the people who vote for cowards. We're a nation of cowards and we have been for awhile. And no, voting for some mentally insane Republican doesn't excuse our cowardice. The politicians in this country (and Europe) are the biggest threat to the civilized world. Nothing but cowards who are happy to clap their hands at the solidarity displayed by glowing colors of flags but not willing to actually take the fight to the enemy. And if we aren't going to take the fight to the enemy, how about we leave the dictators in place that stop these organizations. Goddamn I fcking hate all the western countries right now and most of the people in them.

SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just like the gay pride thing. FFS nothing rustles me more than when these stupid muppets take to FB when anything bad happens to give out their "prayers and condolences". I cringe so hard when on TV all you seen is "tweets" and posts. Fcking seriously they need to get their act together.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it annoys you then post this. lol

Not gonna make it crew
    Hope to be dead b4 60 crew.
    No marriage crew (at least with western girls)
    I keep it real, G.

My mom is open to ideas. Tell us how she can help?
    If she lives in Canada have her write her member of Parliament, if she's American do the same equivalent thing. If she can walk, ask her to attend a rally, if she's financially well off have her invest some money in the military (assuming they join the war) if she's in a position of social power have her raise awareness about the problem.

Anything, anything she can do other than change her ******** profile pic and go to sleep and forget about it.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jackflag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If whenever there's a tragedy all you do is change your FB pic and post that useless "thoughts and prayers" msg, you are a narcissistic piece of sh*t. Your thoughts and prayers are worthless. They accomplish nothing, and the people you're sending them to will never hear them. And even if they did, it wouldn't do a goddamn thing to help.

You're posting that message for yourself, because you want people to know you're a good person. Because even amidst a tragedy, many people (especially those on social media) are still such narcissists they want people to know *they* care. As if anybody would assume they don't. Rest assured, if you are a human being, the default assumption is that you care when 100+ people get murdered in cold blood. But no, it has to broadcasted that its affecting YOU, even though you are completely irrelevant to the issue and whether it affects you or not is literally the last thing on the victims minds.

The intentions aren't malicious. I get that. A lot of good people are doing exactly what I said. Doesn't change how retarded it is. If you change your profile pic, post about your useless thoughts and prayers and then go right back to updating your instagram or your fantasy football team, you are a narcissist POS.

Either do something, or watch the news and keep your worthless prayers to yourself like everyone else. If they actually could help, they'll do so whether anybody else knows you sent them or not.
    Last edited by jackflag; 11-14-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    ------------------------
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Al Bundy crew
    Grandmaster B Crew
    Wood smash Kelly Bundy crew
    Wood DESTROY Marcy Darcy crew
    Jefferson Darcy for president crew
    NO MA'AM crew
    Four touchdowns in one game crew

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SlootSlaya View Post
    Just like the gay pride thing. FFS nothing rustles me more than when these stupid muppets take to FB when anything bad happens to give out their "prayers and condolences". I cringe so hard when on TV all you seen is "tweets" and posts. Fcking seriously they need to get their act together.
    No one wants to actually ask themselves the tough questions. This is a part of western culture.

The other day I asked myself why I was disappointed in something I did. I was genuinely mad at myself about something and I wanted to fix it. 50% of people in my age bracket are not capable of this. It doesn't mean I'm special, it means everyone else is that worthless.

Instead of asking yourself WHY this happened and if your beloved politician might have been a root cause (this goes to all Obama voters and 99% of republicans as well), we would rather just put a picture up and say we did our good deed. No one wants to ask themselves the tough questions that their ****ty voting, support and lack of testicles caused this problem in the first place. The west is a culture of cowardice, plain and simple.

We created the problem (ISIS) but we won't fix it. How cowardly is that? I can't think of anything worse.

WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000) WessonSmith is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs, all my friends have changed their profile pictures to French flags , wtf, bunch of fukkin weak minded, unintelligent, bandwagon hopping, conforming scums
    *wear tight shirts to look like I lift crew*
    *walk chest out and chin up while wearing tight shirt to look like I'm big crew*
    *always wear a poker face to look alpha crew*
    *never laugh or smile because it's beta crew*
    *don't know what to do with my hands when walking or standing crew*
    *fix hair every 5 mins only to ruin it crew*
    *find misc crews funnier than misc threads crew*

SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlootSlaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    It's a generational thing.

Most people in this generation aren't going to ever fight anyone or anything for any reason. Up until, and including the day when a terrorist walks through your door and executes your family, no one is going to fight. This is something that everyone here needs to realize. The will to fight, the passion for crushing an evil enemy has been dead for quite some time. The US is one of the last places to have it and even that is fading away. 9/11 was long enough ago now that the newer generation that was too young to really remember it well is more concerned with waving a flag or posting a picture than actually fighting. Our spirit is broken which is funny considering all the news outlets say the opposite. After all, thousands of people are waving flags and posting pictures, that means our spirit is strong. Brb, spirit is dependent on taking 5 seconds to post a picture. Okay.jpg

The enemy has crushed the west. Nothing but story after story in the news outlets about how we need to look at ourselves when blaming the refugees for the attacks. We need to blame ourselves for when Islam goes nuts every 3 seconds. Granted, the USA is behind the creation of the Islamic State. The blood is on our hands. However, we can also stop it but we won't because we have cowards in charge. We have cowards in charge because the same people who post their pictures are the people who vote for cowards. We're a nation of cowards and we have been for awhile. And no, voting for some mentally insane Republican doesn't excuse our cowardice. The politicians in this country (and Europe) are the biggest threat to the civilized world. Nothing but cowards who are happy to clap their hands at the solidarity displayed by glowing colors of flags but not willing to actually take the fight to the enemy. And if we aren't going to take the fight to the enemy, how about we leave the dictators in place that stop these organizations. Goddamn I fcking hate all the western countries right now and most of the people in them.
    10/10 post srs.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What the hell are you talking about? Seriously... voting? Voting isn't some new thing you know. We've voted for two hundred years and had problems for two hundred years. Keep telling yourself you will "make a difference" one day if you just vote harder.
    Wtf are you even talking about? We will always have problems. But unlike the last 200 years voting is way down and people stopped caring to be involved in their local/national govt. that is why the politicians today have gone full retard. No one is holding them accountable anymore.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Greek_kid View Post
    to much reality

lol I just posted this on fb... inb4 rustled jimmies
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I posted this as my profile pic.

Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chasbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No its not. It's a way for people to pretend they give a sh!t.

These are the same people who changed their profile pics for the Kony campaign.

BTW go ahead and find me one Frenchman who wants your god damn sympathy right now.
    Repped- when pressed, people really couldn't give a chit- they just want to fit in so post some garbage show of "solidarity".

I remember calling out the Kony bullchit and the fact that the people supporting it likely didn't even know about domestic/regional issues let alone understand some fuked up situation in Africa. I copped so much hate for it.... Came out smiling in the end when that tard who created the whole Kony campaign ended up getting slammed by LEO while fapping naked in the streets while high on bath salts and everyone realised their money for Kony stickers likely went up his nose.

If she lives in Canada have her write her member of Parliament, if she's American do the same equivalent thing. If she can walk, ask her to attend a rally, if she's financially well off have her invest some money in the military (assuming they join the war) if she's in a position of social power have her raise awareness about the problem.

Anything, anything she can do other than change her ******** profile pic and go to sleep and forget about it.
    She provides doggy daycare a few days a week to supplement her pension and my uncle takes her to her oncologist once a month to test if the cancer has come back, maybe she can help fight terrorism by making sure the other patients in the waiting room are aware of just how chitty things are in Syria right now.

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The way i feel about people on social media doing that is that out of all those people doing it for attention, there are a few who actual will have the french's back. Showing true support, donating, etc, etc.

I wouldn't put it on ******** unless i'm all for the support but i'm hearing all kinds of crazy **** right now and i don't know what to believe. Apparently the french has supported these terrorists back in the day? Apparently the mid-east is phucked because of the wests involvement and the french had a big hand in it, which is why they were targeted. Apparently the modern day west isn't as peachy as i thought it was. There's way too much for me to take in right now

But tbh, everyone on ******** pisses me off. Especially those Mizzou ****s. How do you waste all that energy typing in support you really don't mean?

Originally Posted by jackflag View Post
    If whenever there's a tragedy all you do is change your FB pic and post that useless "thoughts and prayers" msg, you are a narcissistic piece of sh*t. Your thoughts and prayers are worthless. They accomplish nothing, and the people you're sending them to will never hear them. And even if they did, it wouldn't do a goddamn thing to help.

You're posting that message for yourself, because you want people to know you're a good person. Because even amidst a tragedy, many people (especially those on social media) are still such narcissists they want people to know *they* care. As if anybody would assume they don't. Rest assured, if you are a human being, the default assumption is that you care when 100+ people get murdered in cold blood. But no, it has to broadcasted that its affecting YOU, even though you are completely irrelevant to the issue and whether it affects you or not is literally the last thing on the victims minds.

The intentions aren't malicious. I get that. A lot of good people are doing exactly what I said. Doesn't change how retarded it is. If you change your profile pic, post about your useless thoughts and prayers and then go right back to updating your instagram or your fantasy football team, you are a narcissist POS.

Either do something, or watch the news and keep your worthless prayers to yourself like everyone else. If they actually could help, they'll do so whether anybody else knows you sent them or not.
    Deep

And very well articulated. Well done.

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kkash View Post
    Notice how the US or anyone allied with them is not bombing ISIS? Coincidence? i dont think so
    the US just bombed one of the leaders of ISIS on Friday you fuking gumball
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

Wtf are you even talking about? We will always have problems. But unlike the last 200 years voting is way down and people stopped caring to be involved in their local/national govt. that is why the politicians today have gone full retard. No one is holding them accountable anymore.
    Bitching about politicians is new and exciting. Not until today have these cuck politicians gone full retard.

Read a fukkin book bro. It's the same chit as ever, just because it's new to you doesn't mean it's new.

I'm pissed about this too and it wasn't my intent to come in and be an a-hole in this thread. I just don't think much can be done about it short of complete, uncompromising war, which we all know will not happen.
    Last edited by Seatard; 11-14-2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Calmed down a little.

ffs. Decided to foolishy check facbook out of curiosity. All I see is profile pic changes and posts about how they want to go over and fight ISIS lol.

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Changing your profile pic on ******** does absolutely nothing for anyone.

Fcuk your thoughts and prayers. Srsly.

Fcuk your profile picture.

And Fcuk my generation.

If any of these people gave a single rats ass they'd be pressing their govt to get in on this war and join Russia and Iran and bomb the living piss out of these ISIS guys instead of changing your god damn ******** profile pic.

Some of you are gonna say oh it shows support for France. Let me tell u what friend, France doesn't give a fcuk about your profile pic.

They want Justice.

There has never been a more just reason to go to war then to wipe this ISIS cancer off this earth.
    1. Wow, so edgy. The only thing that does less for the people of France than changing your profile pic is complaining about people changing their profile pic. You're no better than they are. What's the difference between what you're doing and what they are doing? You're clearly just looking for attention.

2. You realize America is also bombing ISIS, and despite what you Putin nut huggers think, has done far more to attack ISIS than Russia has.

3. The fact that ISIS exists serves as a pretty good example of why jumping into a war without a fully formed long term strategy can lead to disastrous consequences down the road.

Thread = potato.

She provides doggy daycare a few days a week to supplement her pension and my uncle takes her to her oncologist once a month to test if the cancer has come back, maybe she can help fight terrorism by making sure the other patients in the waiting room are aware of just how chitty things are in Syria right now.
    Maybe she raised a son who could take up a cause in her stead.

Man the fcuk up and understand the point. If your mother is sick and can't do it then I got bad news for u son, u need to carry her voice. That's your ****ing job as her next generation.

How many more times should I say that before u get it?

----✘----

***Canadian Crew***

7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7rmr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kkash View Post
    Notice how the US or anyone allied with them is not bombing ISIS? Coincidence? i dont think so
    The US lead coalition against ISIS has killed 20 000 ISIS fighters...

Maybe you should get your news from somewhere other than the Misc.

Bitching about politicians is new and exciting. Not until today have these cuck politicians gone full retard.

Read a fukkin book bro. It's the same chit as ever, just because it's new to you doesn't mean it's new.
    Yeah totally a coincidence we are trillions in debt. Fighting a never ending war because we don't have the balls to really stop it. That all of the middle class is gone. Millions of illegal immigrants. No morals or values anymore you can be whatever you 'feel' like you are.

But you're right this has happened before it was called the Roman Empire.