allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IFBB PRO Gary Wright (Official Thread)

One of the guys I follow in the IFBB is Gary Wright. I really support Australian athletes in this sport and This guy and Lee Priest are my favorite to come from the land down under. Both these guys I have met in person and spoken to a number of times on line about whatever. I don't think anyone in Australia will surpass what Lee Priest has but New to the scene and about to make big things happen is Gary.

He is a huge supporter of all our armed forces "not only Australia" He grew up in the Torres Strait Islands and speaks the language fluently so is a huge supporter of the indigenous community and wants to help educate them in a healthy lifestyle.

Sounds like he has big plans soon moving to the states for a bit to progress. Get ready guys

Pics here. I will at times post some more as I am a fan of him.

Off Season

The local park

One for the ladies, or some men lol
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by allrnder View Post
    One of the guys I follow in the IFBB is Gary Wright. I really support Australian athletes in this sport and This guy and Lee Priest are my favorite to come from the land down under. Both these guys I have met in person and spoken to a number of times on line about whatever. I don't think anyone in Australia will surpass what Lee Priest has but New to the scene and about to make big things happen is Gary.

He is a huge supporter of all our armed forces "not only Australia" He grew up in the Torres Strait Islands and speaks the language fluently so is a huge supporter of the indigenous community and wants to help educate them in a healthy lifestyle.

Sounds like he has big plans soon moving to the states for a bit to progress. Get ready guys

Pics here. I will at times post some more as I am a fan of him.

Off Season

The local park

One for the ladies, or some men lol
    Looks good !

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah. He recently had a shoulder injury and had to back off training for a while. But I am keen to see what he does when he is in the states.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No disrespect to the bloke but I don't think he will be successful over there
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    No disrespect to the bloke but I don't think he will be successful over there
    Never know mate. Supplements are easier to get over there. Regardless really if he does or not. It isn't often that we have many successful guys from Australia.

Lift and learn.

kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was at Fitx and saw his comp and when he turned pro.
    Massive guy.
    Not a huge fan of his midsection and waist though.
    Still needs to put on some mass, but he is definitely one of the best Aus Pros right now.
    melbourne misc crew
    instagram: kayvezz

Originally Posted by kayvez View Post
    I was at Fitx and saw his comp and when he turned pro.
    Massive guy.
    Not a huge fan of his midsection and waist though.
    Still needs to put on some mass, but he is definitely one of the best Aus Pros right now.
    Oh really? I heard his competitors were not happy he won and beat them at all lol.

Off season here. He did have an injury in his shoulder which put him back a lot and I think only just started again in September. As for size well America should help there

You seen his Girlfriend? damn

Lift and learn.

kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000) kayvez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh really? I heard his competitors were not happy he won and beat them at all lol.

Off season here. He did have an injury in his shoulder which put him back a lot and I think only just started again in September. As for size well America should help there

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mIsio4U.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M7VQuPg.jpg[IMG]

You seen his Girlfriend? damn
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JIzbJLy.jpg[IMG]
    Gary didnt have the BEST shape on stage, but he easily won it due to his sheer size while carrying some impressive conditioning.
    I dont know why the other competitors would not be happy lol
    He easily destroyed them.

I also got the IFBB 2014 Pro Grand Prix dvd where Gary made his first pro debut
    Got a bit lost in the line up because everyone else was taller than him, had better shape and was bigger.
    He looked impressive but still needs to bring that waist in and that mid section isnt too pleasing to look at.
    His arms and quads are really fkn good, back was a bit too narrow
    melbourne misc crew

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dat palm tree tho

Gary didnt have the BEST shape on stage, but he easily won it due to his sheer size while carrying some impressive conditioning.
    I dont know why the other competitors would not be happy lol
    He easily destroyed them.

I also got the IFBB 2014 Pro Grand Prix dvd where Gary made his first pro debut
    Got a bit lost in the line up because everyone else was taller than him, had better shape and was bigger.
    He looked impressive but still needs to bring that waist in and that mid section isnt too pleasing to look at.
    His arms and quads are really fkn good, back was a bit too narrow
    Yeah the mid section i have been told was his biggest flaw. I see one of the guys he beat at my gym often. Guy is a major bro.

Lift and learn.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never know mate. Supplements are easier to get over there. Regardless really if he does or not. It isn't often that we have many successful guys from Australia.
    Supps aside, I don't think his structure can take that much more muscle.. needs to keep the waist in check, I hope he does well but I see a lot of weak points that need to be addressed.. Do you know when he plans to compete next?
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Supps aside, I don't think his structure can take that much more muscle.. needs to keep the waist in check, I hope he does well but I see a lot of weak points that need to be addressed.. Do you know when he plans to compete next?
    No idea sorry. He had a seminar in Brisbane or Sydney where he spoke about it but I missed his post on his plans. You see our latest Olympia qualifier Josh? Damn.

Gary's girlfriend here as well. Congrats to her

Lift and learn.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lenartowicz reminds me of Paco... in a good way.

No idea sorry. He had a seminar in Brisbane or Sydney where he spoke about it but I missed his post on his plans. You see our latest Olympia qualifier Josh? Damn.
    I wish there where more photos for comparison to check out.. only seen a side chest and front double.. big big win over bonac!
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

I wish there where more photos for comparison to check out.. only seen a side chest and front double.. big big win over bonac!
    Well Doherty said there will be more and I am sure there will be. No way would he not do a photoshoot after.

Lift and learn.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/31C9Z8w.jpg[/MG]

Gary's girlfriend here as well. Congrats to her

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oONpb36.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wNe9JV0.jpg[/IG]
    Very excited to see what's in store for Josh
    He beat William Bonac who placed top 6 at the Olympia.
    Josh has yet to really nail his conditioning, but once he does, he might become one of the dark horses coming into the olympia. Sonny and Lee Priest are the only australian bodybuilders so far to make top 6. It would be crazy if Josh surpasses them.
    Cant wait to see next year's olympia!

Oh BTW you australian brahs coming to the aus arnold classic? Heard tony doherty had plans of bringing both phil and kai into the line up!
    melbourne misc crew

Very excited to see what's in store for Josh
    He beat William Bonac who placed top 6 at the Olympia.
    Josh has yet to really nail his conditioning, but once he does, he might become one of the dark horses coming into the olympia. Sonny and Lee Priest are the only australian bodybuilders so far to make top 6. It would be crazy if Josh surpasses them.
    Cant wait to see next year's olympia!

Oh BTW you australian brahs coming to the aus arnold classic? Heard tony doherty had plans of bringing both phil and kai into the line up!
    Apparently true dude.
    http://www.fitnflexed.com/article/ph...e-next-olympia

Lift and learn.

Yep they both unofficially have expressed their interest in doing the Arnold Ohio.. logically following up with the Aussie show!
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Newest pics from him. Strong beard game.

Lift and learn.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he kind of looks like a strongman competitor. very thick upper body, traps(from the back), kind of block waist
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    he kind of looks like a strongman competitor. very thick upper body, traps(from the back), kind of block waist
    he is short. waist isn't the smallest I don't think. But certainly big.

Lift and learn.

LOL. he does not like crossfit.

Lift and learn.

He is bringing something soon I think lol.

Lift and learn.

A knew one here.

Check out his cows / calfs

Lift and learn.

20 years difference. on the Left he is 16/17 years old.

Lift and learn.

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So he's 37? He definitely doesn't have a future in the US. He is way too old to start making a mark. In b4 Kai is in his early 40s. While that is true, the majority (95%) of bodybuilders start to decline heavily in their late 30s approaching 40. You'd have to be a genetic freak like Levrone to continue.
    YOU > Bladen

Thought I would give an update. He is competing in just short of 3 weeks time in the USA from memory. Here are some recent pics
    May 1st

April 24

Apr 21

Apr 21

Apr 10

Mar 31

Lift and learn.