Thread: Highbar Squat

Fleshor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Highbar Squat

Hey guys......

I switched to highbar a few weeks ago and would like to get some tips from you.....

1. How can i keep my back straight in the bottom position?

I saw some videos on YouTube from other guys squatting without wl-shoes (because i don't want to ''need'' wl-shoes to Squat properly) and their lower backs are completely straight.

I do a lot of stretching like every day btw......

2. Whats the thing about staying on the heels?Because i never really feel to squat through my heels.

So here are 2 videos for you to check my squat
    (To lights damaged yesterday in our training hall so it's a bit dark in the background)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYxzofdA6o[/url]

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUML89IOQu4[/url]

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, those squats looked perfectly good to me. I see no rounding of your back, so what do you mean by keeping the back straight in the bottom position??
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

If i stop the video at the deepest point it lokks not vompletely straight.....at least in my opinion.

But i can be wrong.

It's like my stiff legged deadlift.
    I try as hard as i can to set my back straight but in the video below it looks's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=4vDZ6_8c-iE

But thanks for your comment......☺

Maybe this is a better Video to show the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb8sSzwnAgE

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the stiff legged video, you could stand to arch your back a little more, but it looks to me like you just a little muscle in your lower back. If you brought up your spinal erectors, the muscles running vertically along either side of your spine, then they would blend in more. I still think your squat form is spot on.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100) Kiwibacon is not very well liked. (-100)
    pull ur elbows up to create tension in back is something i was told to correct same issue.