Certified Nobody BrooklynBravest's Avatar
    BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynBravest is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bluetooth headphones?

Whats a decent, not overpriced set of bluetooth headphones? I am out on ear bud headphones they never stay in. I would prefer something that wraps around the back of the head and isn't some ridiculous BEATs headphones.
    OHP - 225 (Strict Standing)
    Bench - 370 (5rm 325x5)
    Squat - 440 (5rm 385x5)
    Deadlift - ??? :(

Reps To All Civil Servants, Military and First Responders.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a lot of bluetooth headsets on the market. I tried the LG LBS-700 series & they all eventually died on me over time.

I ended up dropping $175 on some JayBird Bluebuds Xs & despite the fact that they are expensive, they provide the best sound quality I've experienced from an in-ear bluetooth headset. Over the ear drives me nuts. I had a pair die & Jay Bird replaced them very quickly. They have solid customer service from my experience.

As for earbuds not staying in, have you tried comply memory foam earbuds?
    I've used these since buying the LG LBS-700 back in 2011 & they have multiple benefits.
    1. Because they are memory foam, they always fit your ears properly (there's 3 sizes available & come in a multi-size pack if you're not sure what size you need).
    2. Some have a dam that prevents ear wax from getting into the ear buds themselves. They are easy to clean out.
    3. If you use these for cardio or anything outside, you can still hear cars & other things around you. It's not as if you can't hear the music over loud noises, but you won't be oblivious if something disastrous happens. Safety is important.

It's at least one option. If the comply ear buds themselves fix the problem, that would be even better.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50) themaddemon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #95 []---[]

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Love the jaybirds.

Version 1 on sale for $90 for the green

http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBu.../dp/B00AIRUOI8

Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50) Peter_Klim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These are pretty decent:

Sennheiser MM450 Headset w/ Bluetooth
    http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=SEMM450