Closed Thread
    MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100) MsEmilyRose is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Hi, I'm Emily =)

Hello Female Misc! I originally started in the main Misc section and now I know we us ladies have our own =) Anyway, my name is Emily and I'm a model. My favorite type of workout is HIIT which I do 3-4 times per week. Feel free to add me on my Twitter HERE.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MsEmilyRose View Post
    I originally started in the main Misc section
    That explains the red. The misc isn't somewhere you post unless you have a thick skin for it. It's kind of a guy's locker room type deal in there.

**Edit** Ok, so you have a profile photo that doesn't belong to you. I'm sure when you uploaded it you saw the box you checked saying "yes this is a photo of me." Yes? No?

If that's a mistake, you should fix it before you get banned. If not, you're going to get the same attitude here for breaking the rules, and like I said, get banned.

**Edit Again** Haha, wow, your history is a wreck, and you're just an asshat of a troll. Gonna pop some popcorn, and enjoy the hilarity that is your post history.
    Last edited by LunaLifts; 11-03-2015 at 12:56 PM.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) natalietatiana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump