Thread: where to begin

jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100) jipsee is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile where to begin

Hey everybody, help please

I just joined bb to learn the tricks if the trade and start my transformation. I have wanted to compete for a very long time! Im finally ready to make it a reality although I dont really even know where to begin. I eat very clean and have a very easy time building muscle. I would love some support because Im in this alone so far, and I am struggling with even knowing what bodyfat % and weight I need to be for competition. So please help if you have any advice or can point me in the right direction. thanks

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jipsee View Post
    Hey everybody, help please

I just joined bb to learn the tricks if the trade and start my transformation. I have wanted to compete for a very long time! Im finally ready to make it a reality although I dont really even know where to begin. I eat very clean and have a very easy time building muscle. I would love some support because Im in this alone so far, and I am struggling with even knowing what bodyfat % and weight I need to be for competition. So please help if you have any advice or can point me in the right direction. thanks
    How lean you need to be largely depends on whether you are aiming to compete in bikini or figure. Typically figure competitors must get to a lower level of bodyfat to showcare their muscle definition. Bikini girls are generally "softer" and higher bodyfat.