Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000) azerty23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    from an annoying attention whore to an annoying liberal hippie who think she's better than everybody else, so inspiring

Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kushkiss View Post
    I blamed everyone else for my problems, it wasn't until I accepted responsibility and became accountable for all my own actions/decisions that I was able to improve my life and value to society. If I blamed society (or anyone but myself) I wouldn't have even moved out of my parents house probably lol

ur progress pics are pissening gj (no wk)

damn i need to hit the gym
    *never lost my voice because im so quiet crew*
    *have lost mass and height since joining crew*

T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000) T073 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    exactly this

she's a hypocrite. she's fishing for attention in a roundabout way with this "anti-social media" campaign.
    This campaign is even better, she won't just get the attention of sloots and FAs. She'll now get the attention of born again sloots who don't think they're still sloots along with all the hipsters that think it's cool to rebel against the norm. She'll get a bigger following and maybe even be part of some bs campaign against something or other.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    PM for Cell/Internet Plans (USA and Canada)
    CEO 10k/day (soon... one day... maybe)

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $400 to wear a dress? Some guys get so fukn thirsty for recognition from a decent or above-average looking girl. The thirst of some guys will never cease to amaze me, like the ones who pay gamer girls $1000+ on Twitch for shoutout, only to get cuckolded and mad when they find out these girls have boyfriends.

Not going to lie, if I was a an attractive girl, I would be figuratively milking thirsty guys for all they are worth. This girl is pretty smart though, by exposing the banal reality of being 'Instafamous' she can now ride the moral high ground in some social justice campaign to go against the culture of perfection/ideals that has been built up by these 'Instafamous' people. Normal folk who wished for her lifestyle will now think it's not all that and support her more than ever for standing up. It's quite a shrewd business move, to be honest.

Clever girl.

Originally Posted by midcoastking33 View Post
    Thanks, Obama.

This is why I'm in the 90+ crew. Super old sloots don't hide behind make up.

Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    Lol sad thing is she probably took 500 pics but they were all the same ...I bet if she posted one of the first 10 she took it would be very very close to the one that she actually posted.
    To be fair, it's probably something similar to the levels of dysmorphia that people here can have.

brb, pec insertions aren't like Zyzz's so I'm killing myself.
    brb, short lats
    brb, biceps inserts are too high
    brb, asymmetrical abs

You can't really understand it unless you're well acquainted with her lifestyle. You or I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between her photos, but I'm sure she can, or at least perceives differences
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naths View Post
    Holy fukk
    her chit is actually blowing up

Her forum is fukking chattering hard, there's tonnes of fukkin traffic

She's now waaaaay more famous than she ever could've been on instagram, holy fukk...

jump on the bandwagon of this

someone go create a website about saving whales and chit and link to heaps of advertisements and tell her to give you a shout out for all those whales
    profit ??????

she needs a new developer rofl the whole site is terrible looking and badly coded
    *never lost my voice because im so quiet crew*
    *have lost mass and height since joining crew*

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "I've spent the majority of my teenage life being addicted to social media, social approval, social status, and my physical appearance, " O'Neill writes in her last Instagram post on October 27, "[Social media] is contrived images and edited clips ranked against each other. It's a system based on social approval, likes, validation, in views, success in followers. it's perfectly orchestrated self-absorbed judgement."

Thank fuking God they are starting to see the light.

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    What type of moron shuts down this sort of thing?

You're making $2k for literally 30 seconds of work. It's not hindering you from having a real career. This stupid bish acts like she was so unfulfilled.... Duh. Free money isn't fulfilling. But why not go find something that is, without turning off the free money fountain.
    Nice way to parlay into becoming a ***** porta potty, and that's where the real money is for instagram sloots.

Originally Posted by Datsek View Post
    if she was truly serious she would have deactivated and deleted her instagram account full stop.
    Better to announce to the internet that you're quitting the internet.

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like her or not..

She's speaking the truth. The façade that instafamous/youtubers represent is bullchit and she's just bringing awareness to it. It's an unfulfilling obsession that takes over your life and kills you inside when you aren't getting the same numbers as others. As someone who did have the numbers - she still felt empty. That says a lot.

Whether she gets attention for this concept, or attention for her looks - either way she will lose to you guys. That's fine, but her message is solid.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I thought the misc would be cynical about this.

What I think is that she's seen the futility of trying to fill her need for self worth and connection with social media. She is also ashamed of using her fame to sell fashion/beauty products.

I can empathize with her experience, due to being on forums for 15+ years and experiencing a desire to be 'repped/liked/thumps upped/upvoted' for comments (reading this made me rethink being a miscer). I even experienced it on a lower level when I used to show my face on popular social media sites like ********, youtube, etc. It's one of the reasons I quit, I was feeding off validation from people who I had never seen, and/or don't know enough about them to respect their character.

I think she had a genuine change of heart, and is using her fame to launch a website that makes her money, whilst living in accordance with her values. Which is probably the best anyone can hope for, unless they win the lottery or inherit a fortune.

I'm genuinely curious if miscers realize that forums are a form of social media?

Let alone bodyspace which is an obvious form.

Look at how many miscers have topless/posing pictures as their avi. It's likely for validation.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuckSnapper View Post
    Like her or not..

She's speaking the truth. The façade that instafamous/youtubers represent is bullchit and she's just bringing awareness to it. It's an unfulfilling obsession that takes over your life and kills you inside when you aren't getting the same numbers as others. As someone who did have the numbers - she still felt empty. That says a lot.

Whether she gets attention for this concept, or attention for her looks - either way she will lose to you guys. That's fine, but her message is solid.
    This.

She is brilliant IMO. Attractive, conscious and clearly intelligent. Too much trouble for most miscers.

sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought this as I was scrolling through insta. These sloots posting in different clothes & locations but same poses, must get so boring & so much effort getting the right photo, then editing.

BUT

it is technically the job they accepted, that pays well for what is simple work. To think, most of these sloots could give it all in like her, take up a normal job & pretty much no one would recognise them.
    UK crew
    Candice Swanepoel crew

Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebstan01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    I'm not really into social media, but I must admit of I thought I could make that kind of money that easily I'd be all over it. It's not going to last forever, strike while the irons hot.
    I think she's silly for throwing it away, but each to their own. Considering this has now catapulted her into bigger fame perhaps she has a plan to monetise on that.
    Originally Posted by Datsek View Post
    I agree brah. Social media is more or less an online popularity contest, with likes and follower amounts determining who is 'popular' and who is 'not' lmfao. Strong world we live in srs
    Exactly. Right now, it's all about how marketable you are so even if you're not into social media at all, sometimes you have to "play the game" to be in the loop with things. Social media = enhanced opportunities for networking. That, in turn, leads to more doors opened, more connections etc.

So long as you view it from the outside as just another means to put yourself out there, you'll be fine. Ultimately, it is superficial and highly calculated; people put the absolute best aspects of their lives online in order to promote themselves in the absolute best way possible. It is not real; merely a façade. If you don't get too involved but maintain a solid bridge to SM if only to keep up with current trends that may prove beneficial to the opportunities you come across, you should be good.
    It only gets bad when you validate yourself on 'x' amount of likes, because after a while, nothing is good enough. Keeping a sense of balance and realising that this is all superficial bullsh*t helps a lot.

Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sapporo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    b...but male privilege?

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    exactly this

she's a hypocrite. she's fishing for attention in a roundabout way with this "anti-social media" campaign.
    Saw this last night. Called bullchit. Why is she pretending she was unhappy? Does she look like she was unhappy in that Formal pic? Do you think if you'd asked her that night and she answered honestly she would say she was unhappy? No, she was loving every second and ever IG like.

Something happened and she is unhappy now. So she retroactively decides she was unhappy the whole time. I hope she learned her lesson and doesn't go back to Instawhoring, but it's a shallow gesture.

Reminds me of a video all hippie sloots are currently circulating on ********. Lady Gaga talking about how the music business is fukked up and she quit it so she didn't have to sell her soul. This of course is after she sold her soul for 5 years and made $100 million from that business she hates so much.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its just advertisement. I have a car fan page with 22k followers and was offered $15 to shout some guys page out and usually get offered $2-$5 to post peoples cars. Its easy and you can definitely make mad bank with a popular instagram page, no wk but shes doing it right. Doesnt matter if its a girl, guy, or even animal with 500k followers, companies will see you have a huge fanbase and feed and will pay you to promote them or their product.

But unless she's getting paid just to post pics of her wearing her clothes, and not some brand chit advertising a certain product , then strong wtf..
    Last edited by Succeeded; 11-03-2015 at 06:13 AM.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000) nemm75 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at some miscers.

"Sick of attention seeking sloots on social media, life on ez mode etc."

Said sloot quits.

"lolol what a dumb bitch for quitting an easy gig. dumb sloot"

I think this is refreshing although I'm not gonna pretend there isn't another motive here. ie. her new website. Although I'd rather someone make money off this "message" than posing for pics and encouraging other girls to do the same.
    Last edited by nemm75; 11-03-2015 at 06:19 AM.

RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000) RobElite is just really nice. (+1000)
    The amount of time these girls waste posting multiple pictures in multiple angles just for likes. What a pathetic existence.
    52 Books in 52 weeks - (12/52) 2016 Crew
    Italian Crew
    52 Books in 52 weeks - 2015 Crew (29/52) (two audiobook)
    Bulking

Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000) Almen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha, just shows how weak of a mindset she has. If you're aspiring to become instafamous you can't do it for selfworth, value or happiness rofl. ****ing plebs man, give me 1m followers and I'll carry on as now happy as **** but I'll be rich meanwhile.
    "The monkey's out of the bottle man"

IG: Jakealm
    ★Spring Cutters Crew★
    ▹ Positive Crew ◂

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    we gonna pretend like she didnt set up a website where she has forums, a donation link and plans on selling products LMAO

www.letsbegamechangers.com
    Never did I think this would be shared so globally. I have so much I want to say and talk about. Thank you to all these media outlets for helping start this discussion.
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100) Thaddy99 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Strong ********, in most of her photos she's underaged.

I think she should get some respect.
    Lol @ misc logic:

Woman is on social media = attention sloot
    Woman quits social media = attention sloot

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    blows my mind at how many people follow other people's lives on social media....I dont get it....guess Im old now
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    Saw this last night. Called bullchit. Why is she pretending she was unhappy? Does she look like she was unhappy in that Formal pic? Do you think if you'd asked her that night and she answered honestly she would say she was unhappy? No, she was loving every second and ever IG like.
    Fousey recently made a long vlog talking about his mental illness problems, and how a lot of his 'happy' vlogging is him putting on a front. He basically talked about his mental illness, and loneliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xh8yTLR10I

There are a ton of celebrities who are in and out of rehab despite having seemingly everything.

I'm not saying that every famous person (via social media, or through other 'traditional' forms) is unhappy but... All that glitters, ain't gold.

She has openly said that she did enjoy it for a period, but the bottom eventually fell out as her narcissism led to an insatiable appetite for approval. Like a drug addict, the first few months or so is awesome... Then it begins to eat your soul.
    Last edited by BetaAsPhuck; 11-03-2015 at 06:34 AM.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TS3g has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clicked on her webpage link to see what all the fuss was about, at work, website filter blocks it, reason = p0rnography

Aw fuk bye, was nice knowing you misc
    --- Never going to give up trying to make it crew ---

Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iliftbra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    blows my mind at how many people follow other people's lives on social media....I dont get it....guess Im old now
    I don't get it either, no FB and my mobile phone's been broken for weeks and my social life is doing just fine.. It's all an excuse for people to forget how pathetic they are.
    Alpha as phuck

If you "get offended" a lot you're probably a fukwit

samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samir316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This works because other women compete with each other on idiotic **** like dresses and shades of makeup.

It doesnt work for men because a guy will just see another dude with a shirt on and be like "stop posing like a *******". Except miscers who will be like "nice brah u look like jeff seid"
    Please read this: http://www.jimwendler.com/2011/09/time-to-man-up/

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    No it's not an age thing, it's social degradation. This isn't social PROGRESSION, this isn't human evolution. This behavior is pathetic, no matter what age. It's fuking disgusting how some humans are becoming, we might as well just have computer pods and hook half these idiots into the matrix while the small % of the world that's actually contributing to this species advancement can work in peace.

This is all one big marketing scheme, and it's working. Do you think she would have quit properly, deleting everything? No. Do you think she could have done it with a massive announcement? lol no.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscHelix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When will it be my turn to get paid 400$ to post a chitty pic with some poverty clothes.
    Misc BJJ crew
    Misc Muay Thai Crew.

lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lucasfb94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol @ saying all that **** and posting a video where last sentence is "I'm not a purist. I need money for rent and food. If you get anything from my videos or the site pay what it's worth to you on the support tab" lol lol entitled gonna entitle.

Also I don't give 2 fcks really but since I've logged in I'll spit some truth for you *******s.

-To all *******s saying "omg this generation with social media" -> you don't understand its potential.
    Who cares if you post utter **** on ******** like 99.9% of sheep in the site of course, but you it has the potential to do some amazing things. For example, I'm into freestyle football and I remember when youtube and all social media started and the first video came out about a sport anybody hardly knew (soufiane touzani 2002). Fast forward 10 years and you have thousands of dudes doing really sick chit with a football that before was unthinkable and why? it was all thanks to social media because it helps show everyone in the world what you are able to achieve and push themselves. And freestyle football is just an example, this is valid for almost anything in life.

So if you are a sheep on ******** yes, I agree, just delete it. I have maybe posted 10 things or so since I opened mine 5 years ago and 8 of them within the last 10 months and yes, I do it to get validation mainly(it's human nature to share with others what you like, in case you haven't realized that) but not because I give 2 ****s about what anyone else thinks, but because it pushes me and motivates me. I can perfectly do it without it but if it helps inspire other people to see progress and myself too going back to the first videos so why not do it? I get motivated by releasing a new video after months of daily practice.
    Of course 99.9% of the people don't even understand this so whatever... It's just a matter of attitude in the end, I welcome anything that is positive into my life.
    Nothing wrong with promoting the things you do, in fact it's great because if you don't promote it how the f*ck are people gonna know about it? I just discovered this last year.

-To the sloot -> lol at her thinking she-s changing the world. The only people this affects is the sheep that follow her on instagram, the people really changing the world don't even see what she says. How about you pick up some science books and try to help in what really matters.
    Same to everyone else, if the 7 billion people on the planet were engineers we would be already immortal lol but useless sheep gonna sheep, they don't see the bigger picture.

Cliffs:
    **** mediocrity, if everyone tried to keep real to themselves and worked hard on themselves we could achieve anything (we have already achieved amazing things but thanks to just a small percentage of people, imagine if everyone actually tried).
    Last edited by lucasfb94; 11-03-2015 at 06:47 AM.

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wait did she just complain about having to take hundreds of pics in 'uncomfortable' situations to get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars? Yeah that just must be SO hard. Fuking whiners gon whine about EVERYTHING, SO annoying.

Meanwhile -

Where's their e-bitching?
    Jesus Christ people have lost a grip on reality.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Social media is poison crew

but can't get off it.