l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Switching over to WR

Can anyone help me transition to Wide Receiver, as far as linking me to things I'll need to know (routes, terminology, combines, etc)? I played DL/OL in high school and I'm in my first year of college playing no sports, so anything would be nice to get me started.
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

**Forever Legend**

Competitions

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    combines?

lol

Recommend you find out when flag football tryouts are.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    combines?

lol

Recommend you find out when flag football tryouts are.
    I think you mean camps not combines and I will do that though I still want to play/learn the actual sport

**Forever Legend**

Competitions

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hence my recommendation to go play flag football.

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Hence my recommendation to go play flag football.
    Flag football season already started here ( I didn't even know they had it) and the rosters are locked so...

**Forever Legend**

Competitions

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't get it. Do you want to play intramural football or are you trying to play for your college team?
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell

Originally Posted by GGGTeam View Post
    I don't get it. Do you want to play intramural football or are you trying to play for your college team?
    Alright so the school I'm at has flag football but not actual football so I want to play a position I've never played before and learn it so I can transfer to a college with real football, which is probably D3

**Forever Legend**

Competitions

Originally Posted by l2evolution View Post
    Alright so the school I'm at has flag football but not actual football so I want to play a position I've never played before and learn it so I can transfer to a college with real football, which is probably D3
    let me spell it out. Focus on your grades, not D3 ball.

GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GGGTeam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by l2evolution View Post
    Ok. You do need to understand that D3 football is very competitive. It's not just anyone can play because it's D3. Pierre Garcon, Cecil Shorts, Fred Jackson, all guys who played D3 football. Moving from an unrecruited lineman to a college WR will not be easy and will require more than learning terminology.

Find a strength and conditioning program and run with it. You should get to around a 4.7 40 (electronic, legit time), 32+ inch vert, and get your strength up. Focus on becoming an elite athlete rather than becoming an elite football player right now. You will not become a better football player than any good football players by playing a year of pick-up, but, depending on genetics you could become a better athlete. If you make a D3 team they will teach you how to play football, they can't teach you to be an athlete.
    GGG Team>TMT

ERIN GO BRAGH

My Partner's Name is Chest Rockwell