JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

JETSbrah's Magnum BIG C & MIMIC Log!

Brought to you by the generosity of the folks at Magnum Nutraceuticals, I'm back again with another log of some fine Magnum products. Just received my package in the mail this afternoon, so I will be putting everything into effect immediately with a session at the gym tomorrow.

What are we after with a log of Big C and Mimic? It's simple. I'm looking to make some gains and I'm looking for some improvement in the leanness and tightness of my muscles. I'm also hoping to see some skin tearing pumps because Big C and Mimic both promote the ability to provide an insane pump. I also want to see how my recovery time improves with Mimic.

http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/mag...als/mimic.html
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/bigc.html

There's been a plateau in my performance lately, so this is the perfect opportunity to try and break through the glass ceiling and set some new personal records. We're going hard after the gains this time around, so I'll try and provide some progress pictures along the way.

I'll be back with my initial entry tomorrow! Please feel free to follow along and subscribe.
    **Canadian Crew**

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Monday to everyone.

Life got in the way of providing an update this weekend, so we'll have to settle for an even more detailed update today! Was able to get into the gym twice over the weekend and I have an initial take on Big C and Mimic, although I truly feel like the biggest benefits are what we are working to, not expecting immediately.

Right off the bat, I wanted to discuss the benefits of a capsule product. I often lean towards capsulized creatine products because it's a lot easier to consume. No requirement to mix up a drink, just grab a glass of water and you're good to go. The downside? I've often found some maliciously sized capsules that are a pain to choke down. Magnum nails this first, obvious (in my opinion) step by providing capsules that are sized easy enough to get down with no problems. Mimic *mimics* this strategy, so full marks to Magnum for both. The dosage for Big C is 5 capsules, 2x a day and Mimic is 2 capsules prior to your post workout meal or highest carb meal of the day. Easy enough.

With Big C, I was thrilled to note zero bloating whatsoever. If you even want to get into the market as a quality creatine option these days, you need to find a formula that makes bloating a non-existent side effect and Magnum accomplishes this with ease.

With Mimic, I packed on a full meal of whole wheat pasta + chicken breast on Saturday - easily enough to qualify as a high-carb meal that would put Mimic to the test. I noticed no fullness whatsoever after eating, which is something that is a really underrated benefit of Mimic I was looking forward to. I don't know about anyone else, but an easy deterrent for me when I'm looking to hit the gym and pound away at the weight is a full feeling from a big meal. Being able to pack away the good stuff while knowing I'm not going to notice a food baby afterwards is a major bonus.

I'll go through the workouts. I've been working a 4-day split recently, with a day for chest/tris, a day for back/bis, a day for shoulders and a day for legs.

Saturday
    Back/Biceps

Wide Grip Pullups - 4 x 10 - Really been working strict pause form on these, notice a major difference when I pause at the bottom.
    Bent Over Barbell Rows - 4 x 10
    Lat Pulldowns - 4 x 10
    Rope Hammer Curls - 4 x 10
    Twisting Dumbbell Curls - 4 x 10 - recently tried these out, really like that feeling you get from squeezing at the top - wouldn't integrate this into my routine all the time though
    Dumbell Rows - 4 x 6 - heavy heavy heavy

No deadlifts in the mix today. Only put those in every second back day, so we'll get them involved next time around. The one thing I want to continue to monitor is the pumps from Big C/Mimic - I was expecting a bit more, which is why I was excited to start with a day where I could really get that bicep pump on display. Didn't see anything extraordinary as far as a pump was concerned, but we'll see what happens as we keep going.

Sunday
    Shoulders

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10, 1 x 8 - this is an exercise where I've been seeing a lot of progress lately. I've had rotator cuff issues in the past so I've always been hesitant to push the envelope weight wise, but I'm up to 55 LB dumbbells for a final set now and I'll be tracking my progress on this exercise throughout the entire log. Would like to make some significant progress here.
    Upright Cable Rows - 4 x 10
    Front Dumbbell Raises (palms up) & Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 4 x 10/each - superset - this was the first time I noticed a really significant pump. Makes me excited for more.
    Barbell Shrugs - 4 x 8 - heavy again here
    Bent Over Lateral Raises - 4 x 10

Had quite a pump after shoulder day - although I do usually notice more of a pump in my delts than anywhere else.

I'll be back at it going after legs tonight. Grabbed some pictures to do a photo log throughout this log as well, so I'll try and get those up as soon as possible. As always, I'd appreciate ANY suggestions anyone can make. Always looking to improve.

Cheers
    **Canadian Crew**

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely great start. Subbed. Sounds like you're already loving this stack.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

I'm finding it difficult to share the true effects of these products within the first week of using them. None of the true benefits are seen immediately and while Big C is truly a creatine with no loading phase, we're still setting our benchmarks to see if progress can be made the next time through the split. What I can comment on is that after 3 days of using Big C, I still have no any bloating or other stomach issues. I cannot stress enough how essential this is to the success of a creatine. Very well put together supplement, although pharmaceutical grade leaves you expecting nothing less.

I am really enjoying Mimic so far. I haven't adjusted my meal portions, as I wanted to stay true to the normal, and I'm noticing I have less of a "fullness" from being carb loaded after a big meal. I took down a plate of chicken breast + garlic roasted potatoes last night for dinner and it feels like the carbs are working for me instead of sitting there causing a bloat. Definitely an interest product and I'm curious to see the results as I continue on.

On to the workout for yesterday ...

Monday
    Legs

Squats - 3 x 10, 1 x 9, 1 x 8, 1 x 5, 1 x 3, final bar-only set for a stretch
    Leg Press - 4 x 12
    Standing Calf Raises - 4 x 10
    Hamstring Curls - 4 x 10
    Bear Crawl Sled Drags - 4 circuits

Anyone who followed my Limitless log knows legs is where I'm really stressing a focus on getting the leanness as opposed to the mass. My sporting interests force me to avoid putting on the true mass of a bodybuilder in the legs, as it would hinder me for other things, so I really go after the volume with legs to try and lean them out.

Glad I'm getting an opportunity to set these benchmarks as I come to the end of my split for the first time. Second time around will be where I really try and test my ability to make some gains - so we'll really see the log pick up the intensity in the next couple days. Today is a gym day, with tomorrow being a day I fly out on business but I've got everything packed up to take with me and I'm planning to do at least an update or two on the road. Happy logging, guys. Will be checking out some of the other Magnum logs today as well.
    **Canadian Crew**

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Logging while on the road. That's dedication. I like it. Great updates in here and I agree, with these products you usually need some time under your belt. Mimic is so great--I love having it before a cheat meal and then feeling so much better afterwards. I always look better after a cheat meal with it too as I have no bloating or anything.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mimic and Big-C....intersting stack to push those carb into full muscle and strength. Very good idea, excited to see how this goes!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Big update coming this morning ... multiple entries. Cell phone crapped out on me while I was on my trip. But I've got plenty of updates to share as I logged the entire thing.

PROGRESS was made. I'm loving this stack already! Can't wait to share with you all.
    **Canadian Crew**

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I chose the exact same two supplements to log!! It'll be interesting to see how they compare.
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

Tuesday
    Chest/Triceps

Last day before I flew out to Toronto.

Flat Bench Press - 3 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 6 - 6 reps at 195 .. wanted to set a baseline here as well, this would be my most likely exercise to see visible gains throughout the course of this log
    Incline Bench Press - 4 x 10
    Cable Flys - 4 x 12
    Flat Bench Flys - 4 x 10
    Skullcrushers - 4 x 10
    Rope Pulldowns - 4 x 10

Flew out Wednesday, managed to find a gym right by my hotel. Hit it up Wednesday for a back day with some arm work.

Wednesday
    Back/Biceps

Wide Grip Pullups - 4 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 5 - lack of equipment really had me burn this out hard ... hardest I've pushed myself on these in a long time and I was feeling a real swollen pump in my upper back afterwards. That "makes your shirt hard to take off" pump.
    Dumbbell Rows - 4 x 6
    Barbell Curls - 4 x 10
    E-Z Bar Preacher Curls - 4 x 10
    Wrist Curls - 4 x 15

Wasn't thrilled with the facility I tried out. Pretty beat up and super busy. Seemed like the "go-to" airport gym for the area. Was thrilled, however, with the pump I had going on. I noticed some clear improvements in the hardness of the pump I was getting. Starting to feel really tight and as I mentioned, I had that awesome pump that make it difficult to even change into fresh clothes after. Progress!

Thursday
    Shoulders

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10, 1 x 8 - stepped it up to 60 pounders here (up from 55) and nearly failed on the 8th rep but pushed through. Notable progress from the last time I worked shoulders and I'm going to push it to 65s the next time up.
    Upright Barbell Rows - 4 x 10 & Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 4 x 10/each (superset)
    Front Dumbbell Raises (palms down) & Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 4 x 10/each (superset)
    ^^^ I had an incredible pump after these two supersets. Shoulders were popping, I love going hard with the lateral raises to really wear myself out. Favorite shoulder exercise by far and really gets the delt built.
    Barbell Shrugs - 5 x 8 - heavy ... love this for grip work too.
    Bent Over Lateral Raises - 4 x 10 - winding down with these, I was absolutely spent after this.

One thing I really wanted to place some emphasis on after I woke up Friday was how I've noticed very minimal soreness the day after a workout. The recovery properties of this stack seem like a great benefit - even with less than ideal circumstances of moving from hotel bed to hotel bed and not being in an ideal environment, I wasn't anywhere near sore enough to ever feel too worn down to track down a club to go lift. Anyone who travels can sympathize with how easy it is to sometimes want to skip a workout in an unfamiliar place because it certainly takes a little extra to get up for it, but this stack left me with no excuses - get in there and lift!

Starting to feel a little tighter and drier in the mornings when I wake up at this point. Food intake isn't on point, as I'm eating a little bit more on the go than I would like and was relying on things like supermarket salads and pre-cooked chicken as opposed to getting in my own kitchen to make it myself but by Friday, I'm certainly starting to notice some visible results in the morning.

I'll be back with the second half this afternoon!
    **Canadian Crew**

Looking forward to the updates. So far sounds like you're killing it. Way to make it to the gym and get some work in despite being away. Love that.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Friday was another travel day. Not much I can comment on about Friday, absolute waste of a day as far as I'm concerned, driving from Toronto to Ottawa to join my friend for the fun half of my trip.

Only thing I can comment on is that I took Mimic before a "cheat meal" (in reality, I had to binge on McDonalds when I couldn't find anything else) and I didn't find myself bloated afterwards. Made the rest of my trip down the highway enjoyable, not feeling like I had a huge weight in my stomach.

Saturday
    Legs

Finally a good place to work out! My buddy's condo is equipped with a full gym facility and while it was old and dingy, it had the steel you need to really go hard. Hit up a morning workout to start the day off right and I got to the gym feeling pretty tight and dried out. Really like the lean feeling I'm starting to notice more and more at this point.

Zercher Squats - new movement to me ... still getting used to cradling the bar appropriately but I really like working this in every now and then. Ran 4 x 10 on this one, didn't push the weight much but I plan on going hard with the weight next time around for typical squats.
    Split Squats - really struggled for a while with the foot placement on this one but now that I've gotten comfortable with the proper lead foot positioning, it's a much more comfortable movement and since I was going volume here, I worked this today with the lighter load. 4 x 10
    Leg Press - 4 x 12
    Standing Calf Raises - 4 x 10
    Hamstring Curls - 4 x 10
    Good Mornings - 4 x 10 - not something I do a lot of, but being away from my home gym, I didn't have the option of any sled drags that I normally employ. This is a great movement regardless and I should be integrating it much more than I do anyways.

Sunday
    Chest/Triceps

Flat Bench Press - 3 x 10 (135 to warm up, 155, 165), 1 x 8 (185), 1 x 6 (205) - progress being made here ... I was a bit more inclined to push harder than I normally would as I had my friend with me to provide a spot, but I had a goal to improve the weight every session and I'm succeeding so far. Will be throwing on a couple baby plates next time to push for 210, I'm not anticipating kicking it up to 215 or 225 in one fell swoop
    Decline Bench Press - 4 x 10
    Cable Flys 21s - 4 sets - love working this in as a burnout but I've tried it lately mid-workout and it's a real killer.
    Incline Bench Flys - 4 x 10
    Weighted Dips - 4 x 10
    Close Grip Bench Press - 4 x 10
    Rope Pulldowns - 4 x 10

Really found a lot of growth success now that I've started to consistently work my triceps with a multijoint exercise to kick things off. Dips have been a great starter for me and I'm hoping to see continual gains throughout this log.

Noticed far more of a significant pump this time through chest day. Much more definitive hardness to the chest and tricep post workout and I'm starting to see the benefits of this log for sure. Understandable it would take a period of time for the growth to come through and I'm hoping to see much more progress as I continue on but the second time through my split has definitely got me seeing some signs.

Monday was a travel day, but I'm all packed up (with my Magnum shirt in the bag) to hit the gym again hard tonight. Doubt I'll get an update up until Thursday as tomorrow is Remembrance Day so I'll be occupied, but I'll be back to a more consistent logging frequency. Thanks to everyone who is tagging along!
    **Canadian Crew**

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    McDonalds

Looking good buddy, glad hear things are going well and feeling the wonderful effects of Big-C and Mimic! You're putting in work man, as always!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

You are killing it. Haha I laughed at the McDonalds too. Supersize?

Glad Mimic helped.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Been a while since I’ve provided an update and I really want to take this opportunity to mark the beginning of the constant updates I’ve been aiming for as the goal of this log. One update weekly is not what I’m targeting here and while it’s not an excuse, life is just getting in the way of my opportunities to get onto a computer and make this happen recently. Going forward, I want to make it a priority so first off … my apologies to Magnum for disappointing thus far. I believe the content is there and I’ve been dedicated to these products since the beginning but I need to be way more diligent in showing you guys how I am doing.

That being said … only one way to do it and that’s by providing the updates everyone here deserves to get.
    I’m about halfway through, give or take, this log at this point and I just wanted to provide a general perspective of Big C and Mimic to this point. Taking a creatine supplement is not a unique endeavour to me. I’ve tried a multitude of various creatines at one point or another throughout my time being dedicated to physical fitness and I can without a doubt say this is by far the most beneficial I have ever used. I see the results already and I am loving it. There is no bloating. There is no walking about feeling full or feeling like I’m carrying a ton of excess water. Big C is working in all of the right ways for me and has yet to show me a single downside. The capsule format that Magnum offers this in allows for quick and painless absorption and it’s something I look forward to taking every day. In the gym, I have noticed immediate results in nearly every lift I’ve been tracking my benchmarks in. While I expect to hit a plateau within the near future, I am increasing weight on squats, bench press, shoulder press, barbell curls and increasing the reps on body weight exercises nearly every time I’m in the gym. There is undoubtedly a ceiling to my progress, but the rapid pace at which I am progressing makes me feel like an absolute beast in the gym and I love it. My shirt sleeves feel tighter. I am noticing an increased difficulty when I take my shirt off at night. Even the pumps that are advertised with Big C, which I did not initially believe were as present as I had hoped, are starting to dominate my workouts. I’m not sure if it’s a combination of Big C and Mimic or if Big C just brings SO much to the table, but November has been one of my most successful lifting months in years and all the setbacks I suffered from my past shoulder issues are looking like a thing of the past.

Let me get to Mimic now. I saved the best for last. This stuff is, like Limitless was before it, going to be a staple in my cupboard going forward. I don’t know how I’d feel about it if I was on a cut, but as I get closer and closer to the 200 pound mark for that extra winter blubber, this stuff has been an absolute pleasure to take. My diet has never been a strong point. I’ve made a valid, conscious effort over the past year to make strides in that area but I still look forward to preparing a plate more during the times when I’m bulking because I’ve always just had an incredible appetite. The downside to that is that I’ve grown far too familiar with that full, boulder in the stomach feeling that comes from those carb heavy meals and just overall caloric intake. I’ve grown too familiar with the “food baby” that can often show itself and that gets to be a real killer. With Mimic? I swear I am leaning out, even though the food keeps going down. I hit 200.4 on the scale after a clean Sunday meal, but I look in the mirror and can see myself getting tighter, leaner and harder. Even though I see the weight adding up, it’s working for me in the right ways as opposed to storing itself in all the wrong places. I’m starting to see the tears and the veins in places I have yet to see them in my life and the combination of this stuff (on days where I have taken Mimic prior to a workout) with Big C has given me insane pumps. Big C provides enough artillery on its own, but a combo puts it through the roof. My shoulders, especially, have been showing some signs of an insane pump on those high volume days. My chest and my arms feel fuller, even right in the morning. I wake up feeling drier than ever. As I mentioned earlier, the progress I have made to this point throughout the duration of this log has been some of the best progress I have made in years.

I hope nobody interprets my intermittent presence in this log as a sign of my disappointment with these products. It has been the complete opposite to this point. Just wanted to offer my apologies again to the great crew at Magnum for being a bit MIA lately but I’m going to put my best foot forward and absolutely bring it for the best of this log.

If there’s anything anyone wants to see – let me know. I’m *always* open to feedback and I will be back TOMORROW with my workout entries for my most recent workouts as well as a killer session tonight.
    **Canadian Crew**

Tuesday
    Back/Biceps

Had to bring it this time around with the back workout, since I wasn’t totally thrilled with the work I put in last time in that “gym” I landed in. Back at home? Do work.

Wide Grip Pullups - 4 x 10, 1 x 8 – this is my go to starter now … great way to set the tone for a killer workout … build a good burn and a good pump to kick things off with. I’m going to start integrating some weighted close grip pullups to change things up as well but this time around I went with old reliable.
    Lat Pulldowns – 4 x 10
    V-Bar Pulldowns – 4 x 10

I don’t love my back workouts. I’ve made slow progress and I read a lot about the structure and format of how to work your back, making sure everything is balanced, etc but I still feel like I lack a real target in my back workouts. I push it and I’m not concerned with it lagging behind the rest of my body, but I know if I structured it better, I’d get a lot more out of it. Something to work on going forward.

Incline Dumbbell Curls – 4 x 10
    Standing Cable Curls (rope) – 4 x 10
    Hammer Curls – 3 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 6, 1 x 4 – really tried to burn myself out with the volume going heavy in the end here. Good way to get that good pop on the peak of the bicep at the end of the workout and really walk out of the gym feeling like those arms are begging for mercy.
    Wrist Curls - 4 x 15

Wednesday being Remembrance Day, didn't take advantage of an opportunity to get to the gym. More important things to do on a day like that.

Thursday
    Shoulders

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10, 1 x 8 – I made it to the 65s, which I’m thrilled with. I’m gaining confidence in my strength and mobility every time out with shoulders and while I’m not going to push much beyond 65s for my final set at this point, I am going to look to improve on the volume and ramp up the earlier sets as well going forward. Normally, I would run an increase in weight every set (going from in this case, 50 -> 55 -> 60 -> 65, but I think what I may try and aim for is a warmup set at 50/55 and then progress right on to 60 and eventually 65s before increasing the weight up to 70s)
    Upright Barbell Rows - 4 x 10 & Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 4 x 10/each (superset) – obviously if you read my workouts, this is a constant theme with me. What works for me with my shoulders is the volume. I seem to get results, so I keep going with it but I laugh everytime I write up my log for my shoulder days because I’m basically copy/pasting from one day to the other haha
    Front Dumbbell Raises (palms up) & Lateral Dumbbell Raises - 4 x 10/each (superset)
    Barbell Shrugs - 5 x 8 - heavy ... love this for grip work too.
    Car Drivers – 4 x 10

If anyone is following along – what do you guys do for shoulders? What really gets you guys burning at the end of a workout? I’m always looking for new ways to change up what has become the norm for me.

Friday
    Legs

Squats – went heavy today to mix things up – normally I go with the volume but as you probably would notice by now I try to make my theme “don’t keep it the same” (except shoulders!) – only ran 3 sets of 8 and a final burnout.
    Leg Press - 4 x 8
    Leg Press Calf Raises - 4 x 10
    Hamstring Curls - 4 x 10
    Bear Crawl Sled Drags - 4 circuits

Hit the bike for 30 minutes after as well.

Will be back with a second update on the workout log too - as well as some more general thoughts.
    **Canadian Crew**

Saturday
    Chest/Triceps

I always like weekend workouts because I can get out to the gym early in the morning and avoid the rush. I much prefer being able to use an empty gym where I am free to go about my routine without having to change it up so I can work around other people. Woke up feeling super dry, very leaned out and took some Big C and got on my way to the gym.

Flat Bench Press - 3 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 6 - Popped the final 6 reps at a 210 weight ... then I pushed it because I felt motivated as hell and I threw up one last set of 3 reps at 225. Struggled on the final rep, but I'm happy to be getting back up to that point with my lifts.
    Incline Bench Press (DB) - 4 x 10 - don't often use the DBs for incline, but the benefits are there and I can really feel the pump and the tightness more with dumbbells. Had some real good blood flowing at this point
    Pec Deck - 4 x 10
    Cable 21s - I like using this as a real good burnout to the end of chest work, 4 sets of 21s provides an insane pump. Ever since I first heard of trying 21s, I've maintained using them as a regular thing in my workouts and I've made good strides. Highly recommend giving it a shot if you never have.
    Close Grip Bench Press - 4 x 10
    Weighted Dips - 3 x 15
    Rope Pulldowns - 4 x 10
    Dip Machine - I went to failure on this just to give myself a final burnout at the end of a real successful workout.

Monday
    Back/Biceps

Deadlifts - 4 x 10 - I don't normally do much in the way of deads, but the cage was there and the bars for my pullups were in use so I figured what the hell. I really concentrate on form more than anything here.
    Wide Grip Pullups - 4 x 10
    V-Bar Pulldowns – 4 x 10
    Dumbbell Rows - 4 x 6
    Barbell Curls - 4 x 10
    Hammer Curls - 4 x 10

Hammered the back more than the biceps in this session, I usually give myself more balance but again ... I struggle with structure of my workouts a bit and Mondays always seem to be the day where the gym traffic messes me around a bit.

I'm going to do a write-up by the end of the work week on my impressions of working out when I take Big C + Mimic prior to my workout compared to when I just integrate Mimic into my daily supplementation but don't do it pre-workout. There are some differences that I've noticed that I feel are worth sharing.

Cheers!
    **Canadian Crew**

Absolutely fantastic updates and feedback on all fronts.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Working out with Big C vs. Working out with Big C + Mimic

There is a difference between feeling a pump in your muscles during a workout and feeling an exaggerated fullness and tightness. Big C will give you that coveted pump during a workout and supply you with a healthy dose of gains, but the addition of Mimic adds an entirely different component. Not only does Mimic work to increase your carb uptake so that your carbs are working for you, not against you with meal fatigue and the like, it also works to increase the uptake of a creatine supplement like Big C. The result is not only a skin tearing pump, but a fullness to your muscles. I hit the gym feeling like my muscles have increased their mass and their density, I proceed through my workout feeling like I'm bursting through my skin and even at night time or in the morning, I feel full but - and here is the key - dry and lean as well. It's not a bloated feeling, it's not a feeling that you're carrying lazy, useless mass in the form of fat around.

To date with this stack, I have noticed gains in my lifts and in my overall mass but it has not come at the cost of a bloat or an increase of fat. I have made rapid progress and truly feel like, for the first time ever, those carbs that can often become my enemy have become my ally in the quest for an improved physique. The few times throughout this log that I have elected to skip a day of Mimic, I have noticed the difference.

I highly *highly* recommend that if anyone is interested in Mimic - do the research and learn the science behind it. This is a pharmaceutical grade supplement that is backed by a lot of heavy duty evidence that points to how effective it is.
    **Canadian Crew**

PHENOMIAL stuff buddy, just love it when these products are enjoyed and seeing the results like we do with them!

You're the MAN !
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Mimc

Love this!!

I take MIMIC with my post-workout shake with carbs added into it. I find that my muscle repair is greatly aided and I repair much much quicker!

In addition, the fullness in my muscle bellies is really something that I notice drastic changes in. I love adding it in.
    Paul Teixeira
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete

2014 IFBB North American Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion
    2013 Canadian CBBF Bantamweight Bodybuilding Champion

www.********.com/HardMagnum
    www.twitter.com/HardMagnum
    www.instagram.com/HardMagnum
    www.pinterest.com/hardmagnum
    plus.google.com/105262634323875485156/posts
    www.youtube.com/user/MagnumNutraceuticals

Originally Posted by JETSbrah View Post
    Working out with Big C vs. Working out with Big C + Mimic

There is a difference between feeling a pump in your muscles during a workout and feeling an exaggerated fullness and tightness. Big C will give you that coveted pump during a workout and supply you with a healthy dose of gains, but the addition of Mimic adds an entirely different component. Not only does Mimic work to increase your carb uptake so that your carbs are working for you, not against you with meal fatigue and the like, it also works to increase the uptake of a creatine supplement like Big C. The result is not only a skin tearing pump, but a fullness to your muscles. I hit the gym feeling like my muscles have increased their mass and their density, I proceed through my workout feeling like I'm bursting through my skin and even at night time or in the morning, I feel full but - and here is the key - dry and lean as well. It's not a bloated feeling, it's not a feeling that you're carrying lazy, useless mass in the form of fat around.

To date with this stack, I have noticed gains in my lifts and in my overall mass but it has not come at the cost of a bloat or an increase of fat. I have made rapid progress and truly feel like, for the first time ever, those carbs that can often become my enemy have become my ally in the quest for an improved physique. The few times throughout this log that I have elected to skip a day of Mimic, I have noticed the difference.

I highly *highly* recommend that if anyone is interested in Mimic - do the research and learn the science behind it. This is a pharmaceutical grade supplement that is backed by a lot of heavy duty evidence that points to how effective it is.
    I absolutely love this breakdown.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by pteixei2 View Post
    Love this!!

I take MIMIC with my post-workout shake with carbs added into it. I find that my muscle repair is greatly aided and I repair much much quicker!

In addition, the fullness in my muscle bellies is really something that I notice drastic changes in. I love adding it in.
    I'm gonna try this....normally take Mimic with a my cheat meal. But I have carbs in post workout shake, so this could be interesting.

Thanks for that info Paul!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    I'm gonna try this....normally take Mimic with a my cheat meal. But I have carbs in post workout shake, so this could be interesting.

Man I just saw this idea. I've always ran Mimic with my cheat meals or carb ups. Never thought of doing it with my direct post workout shake. Definitely gonna give it a try.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pteixei2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How I always take it

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Man I just saw this idea. I've always ran Mimic with my cheat meals or carb ups. Never thought of doing it with my direct post workout shake. Definitely gonna give it a try.

Yeah I love taking it post-workout! Since I always bring in carbs with my post-workout Quattro protein - I figure this is the best time to play with insulin sensitivity and allow your body to really utilize those carbs and shunt them into the muscles. Fuller, harder, muscles! What's better than that!
    : )
    Paul Teixeira

MIMC fullness

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post

Let me know how it goes! I find I'm looking fuller by the 3rd day of using this method.
    : )
    Paul Teixeira