measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

measleboy keto log with weekly progress pics

I've found other peoples logs really useful..just giving back
    cals done with keto-calculator.ankerl
    My BMR 1895 Cals
    My LBM 175 Lbs
    kcal total daily energy expenditure: 2335
    Calculated Protons at 0.8 g/lbs
    I have Ketostixs but i'll give it a few days before i start testing
    I'll post daily nutrition and weekly pics
    Attached Images

measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) measleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm not doing IF but I felt satiated when I woke and didn't feel the need to eat for 5 hours... possibly the novelty of it
    generally feeling less bloated... Before Keto'ing my carbohydrate intake was pretty low sub- 120 g a day and that used to make me bloat
    no cloudiness or headaches yet... I'll leave another 2 or 3 days before I start testing the ketones
    I'm not basing my nutrition on percentages rather grams for anybody's interest it's about 65% fat and 30% protein at the moment
    Attached Images

Really chronic headache most of today (a happy problem). Depleted energy in the gym which was mediocre
    Attached Images

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by measleboy View Post
    Really chronic headache most of today (a happy problem). Depleted energy in the gym which was mediocre
    Just in case your new to keto i find the reddit keto faq guidelines on daily electrolytes (and everything keto) really helpful here https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq

Having enough sodium/potassium/magnesium right from the start of keto helps many to bypass the effects of keto flu (headache weakness nausea etc), or at least minimise the effects of it.

One other thing...just in case you are new to using coconut oil (apologies if you are not a CO newbie), that much CO use can affect some with eh "the runs", nausea and also chronic headaches. Normally it helps to introduce it at a slightly slower pace. This does not affect some people but figured i'd mention it as it happened to me and found many others experiencing similar online. Butter and olive oil would be a great addition in the meantime as you get used to increasing coconut oil as the body gets used to it.

Wishing you all the best on your keto journey
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931