Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stop the hit vs. volume ****

if stress is put on a muscle it will grow............end of story.

if you want to use hit or volume or whatever to stress the muscle then that is ur descision, but either can and will work for you.
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up Re: stop the hit vs. volume ****

Originally posted by TIGER _ EYED
    Thank you! The voice of reason. Just lift heavy and go from there.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    bump...but some work better for different people... and it is what you enjoy doing.... but well done TIGER _ EYED...

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good point and post bro.
    personal preferance is the name of the game people
    peace
    j

Prowla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About time someone said something. If it works for you, it works for you.
    The biggest gains you can make are in your mind. Knowledge is power.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow jhov, just saw your sig. I am honored to make your list bro. I don't know much but thanks for thinking of me
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ur welcome bro, much respect for u overload, to look like u do at ur age is amazing and commendable bro. ur an inspiration to us young folks
    peace
    j

I feel a group hug coming on Thanks though I appreciate it. Give me the winter and we'll see what this body can take and look like by next spring. Taking no prisoners this time around

Message Board King holyshinto63's Avatar
    holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50) holyshinto63 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey jhov, i just saw that i was on there too, thanks a lot...i don't really consider myself one of the smart guys on these boards but thanks for the compliment, its very appreciated.
    Last edited by holyshinto63; 09-19-2003 at 06:09 PM.
    and what exactly is a dream, and what exactly is a joke?

everyone in my sig deserves to be there imho. they are the people i respect on these boards and who i have learned from. i study physical therapy, medicine and biomedical research but i learned sh*t loads from everyone on these boards and especially from the peeps in my sig. i am always learning and repect u all
    and to overload, go for it brother, i hope when i am ur age i look as good as u do
    and to holyshinto, u say u do not know alot but u always are willing to do research and ask questions and expand on that knowledge of yours (which is already great i might add) and that deserves respect bro
    peace
    Last edited by jhov; 09-19-2003 at 07:12 PM.

banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250) banned has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Re: stop the hit vs. volume ****

if you want to use hit or volume or whatever to stress the muscle then that is ur descision, but either can and will work for you.
    bump
    There are no good and bad; no right and wrong. There were effective actions and ineffective actions, socially acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, wise and stupid decisions to be made. But if you wanted to achieve maximum sefl-realisation, you had to understand that any choice you made was entirely value neutral. Morality was a primitive concept, useful in earlier stages of societal evolution, perhaps, but without relevance in the modern age.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Overload
    Wow jhov, just saw your sig. I am honored to make your list bro. I don't know much but thanks for thinking of me
    I'm pretty suprised I made it on there lol
    I'm glad someone likes me : P

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'm getting sick of it too, squeezer is always making posts about HIT, and saying if you don't grow from it you don't know what your doing. Just gets on my nerves, but I've said all I wanted to say and I'm not even gonna bother looking in those threads anymore, its a waste of time.

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump.
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by jhov
    everyone in my sig deserves to be there imho. they are the people i respect on these boards and who i have learned from. i study physical therapy, medicine and biomedical research but i learned sh*t loads from everyone on these boards and especially from the peeps in my sig. i am always learning and repect u all
    and to overload, go for it brother, i hope when i am ur age i look as good as u do
    and to holyshinto, u say u do not know alot but u always are willing to do research and ask questions and expand on that knowledge of yours (which is already great i might add) and that deserves respect bro
    peace
    well thanks for having me on there too... your advice is good itself so add yourself to it...

Originally posted by Overload
    I feel a group hug coming on
    hehe....

Originally posted by scott_donald
    well thanks for having me on there too... your advice is good itself so add yourself to it...
    hehe thanks bro, much appreciated. i do not feel i am ready to be on there yet but maybe someday lol.
    peace
    j

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by RippedGuitarist
    Yeah I know what you mean. I'm getting sick of it too, squeezer is always making posts about HIT, and saying if you don't grow from it you don't know what your doing. Just gets on my nerves, but I've said all I wanted to say and I'm not even gonna bother looking in those threads anymore, its a waste of time.
    bump, i recomend that everyone just stays away from those threads.

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: stop the hit vs. volume ****

it's not that simple really, other stuff might work for different people, i tried lot's of different routines myself and have my own experience with them, but if you don't go out scouting you never find the gold

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Agreed. I think it's important to change things up and do a little bit of both now and then.

Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sonny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by RippedGuitarist
    I like his "Ashley Judd uses HIT" arguements!

There should just be a HIT vs. Volume sticky for people to argue on rather than having people start numerous threads on the subject.!

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Sonny

There should just be a HIT vs. Volume sticky for people to argue on rather than having people start numerous threads on the subject.!
    Agreed. If I ever become mod I'll be sure to make one.

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

amen. it's good to see the individuals with some sense finally coming together
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually looking back i see that a few of the people posting on this thread are making little "nudges" towards training styles...like midian, jhov, bignbuff....just making an observation.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

Originally posted by muscleman_sam
    actually looking back i see that a few of the people posting on this thread are making little "nudges" towards training styles...like midian, jhov, bignbuff....just making an observation.
    Not really. I'm saying that all styles have their +'s and -'s and to do a bit of both since I agree with what tiger eyed originally posted. For example, maybe I prefer doing moderate volume with high intensity and I have seen the best results from that. Well that doesn't mean that I would do this type of training forever since it would get boring and my gains would possibly come to a halt. I am a strong believer in versatility when it comes to training.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All you have to do when you see a thread with HIT in the title is just don't click on it. Honestly threads on volume and 3 day splits and whatever else outnumber HIT threads like 20 to 1. You don't see me hijacking each one and trying to convert them to HIT. Every HIT thread just gets hijacked by the people who don't like it.

Originally posted by muscleman_sam
    and how did i do that with my post exactly since all i said was good post to tiger-eyed, personal preferance is the name of the game? and btw bump to bignbuff's last post
    peace
    j
    Last edited by jhov; 09-20-2003 at 07:48 PM.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe he's just angry he's not in your sig.

bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bizkit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by EAE
    Maybe he's just angry he's not in your sig.
    lol..
    "There's gotta be some kind of limit on how many times they can keep making money off of these boy bands..."
    Fred Durst

Originally posted by bignbuff
    Not really. I'm saying that all styles have their +'s and -'s and to do a bit of both since I agree with what tiger eyed originally posted. For example, maybe I prefer doing moderate volume with high intensity and I have seen the best results from that. Well that doesn't mean that I would do this type of training forever since it would get boring and my gains would possibly come to a halt. I am a strong believer in versatility when it comes to training.
    exactly, variety is key!!!