Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How dare anyone post about Phil being better than Dorian.

The sheer audacity of it all.

Don't you realise that a lot of the chodes around here HATE Phil? Like HATE the guy (yep, actual hate, can you imagine that?). I mean, they hate him so much that no matter what the guy does, he'll always be a piece of sh*t to them. So much so that they'll not admit that his back double bicep is just shy of perfect. Ask to point out a flaw and they'll just juke that question and fall back on Heath being "soooooo narrow" or "tooooootally dwarfed" or "posting a pic on his own means nooooooooothing".

Unbelievably boring. Like, it's incredible how boring. Just give some f*cking props to Heath for christ's sake.
    Last edited by DPNZ; 10-23-2015 at 02:33 AM.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post

Don't you realise that a lot of the chodes around here HATE Phil? Like HATE the guy (yep, actual hate, can you imagine that?). I mean, they hate him so much that no matter what the guy does, he'll always be a piece of sh*t to them. So much so that they'll not admit that his back double bicep is just shy of perfect. Ask to point out a flaw and they'll just juke that question and fall back on Heath being "soooooo narrow" or "tooooootally dwarfed" or "posting a pic on his own means nooooooooothing".

Unbelievably boring. Like, it's incredible how boring. Just give some f*cking props to Heath for christ's sake.

I don't like Phil

But he's obviously far superior to DY. And would absolutely crush Dorian on stage.. Dorian had a detail back and good calves, what else?

Bunch of fuked up people on here with no sense of reality.
    I

Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000) Problematique91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the poses that Phil would win are the BDB, the MM & the SC.
    I think the poses that Dorian would win are the FLS, the RLS and the A&T.

Both have a really strong ST pose, so that could go either way. Same with the FDB, while I think Phil's FDB in the 2011 O was very good, recent years I don't think the way he has been hitting it or how he looks in it as a result has been very good.
    "It is far more important to understand, than to be understood." - Bill Russell

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    Front Relaxed - Dorian
    Front Lat Spread - Dorian (by a mile)
    Side Tri - Dorian
    Most Muscular - Even
    Abs and Thigh - Dorian
    Back Double Bi - Phil
    Front Double Bi - Dorian

So yeah, Dorian wins.

Front relaxed but no side chest and rear lat spread? Wat

Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by porrapaulao View Post
    Front relaxed but no side chest and rear lat spread? Wat
    Bull**** Dorian's face is much more appealing and has a better physique.

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Warren45 View Post
    Bull**** Dorian's face is much more appealing and has a better physique.
    wat

Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100) Warren45 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jaixs View Post
    wat
    Phil heath muscle bellies are bloated his shoulders are too narrow and has a weak stabilizer compared to Dorian.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Waaaahh people don't like my idol Phil Heath, so instead of actually contributing to the discussion I'm just going to be a sarcastic prick and bitch and cry about it." - every DPNZ post ever.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Problematique91 View Post
    I think the poses that Phil would win are the BDB, the MM & the SC.
    I think the poses that Dorian would win are the FLS, the RLS and the A&T.

Both have a really strong ST pose, so that could go either way. Same with the FDB, while I think Phil's FDB in the 2011 O was very good, recent years I don't think the way he has been hitting it or how he looks in it as a result has been very good.
    This! We also know that Dorian has crisper conditioning. Judges seem to always give the nod to the more conditioned guy when it's close like this, so I would guess they'd still give it to Dorian.

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I can point out some flaws. Although it his BDB *looks* pretty, he actually has a pretty weak lower back. His lats don't attach all the way down to the hip like dorian's and this is also probably why his abs have some brutal development and look weird/protrude. Now, when we compare the two, Dorian definitely has flaws as well, but I think if we put them side by side the BDB would be closer than you think because of size. Phil heath definitely has a nice looking BDB by himself, and hits it in a way that hides his lower back/lat flaws. The way he hits it makes his hamstrings look worse than dorian's as well, even though we know they aren't necessarily worse (difficult to compare in this pose because they hit it so differently).

Notice how his back doesn't flow in his midsection at all? This shows his glaring weakness (although that gif is too small and hides it).

I have seen Phil in real life and really wasn't impressed. I remember people telling me seeing a pro in RL is mind-blowing compared to pics, and I feel for Mr. Olympia I should have at least slightly felt this way, regardless of off-season or whatever. Juan Morel was there and looked WAY bigger and isn't even close to winning the Olympia :S.

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    This guy destroy everyone except Ronnie :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL4QT4UOWN4

And on stage with Ronnie annihilate all:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzOERi_1rLQ
    Just wow at Jay conditioning at 1.25, its just ridiculous even with that lightning and s**** quality.

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its hard and close to impossible to accurately compare the two without them ever have been onstage together. Dorian was the first mass monster with symmetry and condition but Phil is the best balance of size, conditioning, symmetry although there is not much competition to rival him. Phil doesn't get enough credit for his physique. If you stick Phil in the 90's i think he will have a harder time winning but he would be a top competitor still.
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Phil doesn't get enough credit for his physique. If you stick Phil in the 90's i think he will have a harder time winning but he would be a top competitor still.
    This quote explains why he doesn't get "enough" credit. We're supposed to be critical of physiques and especially the current Mr. Olympia that is supposed to be the best physique in the world. When you're at the top and people are arguing if you would beat a guy or even beat the top few guys from 20 years ago, this is the reason you're not getting credit. As people have already said, a prime Cutler and Ronnie would 100% beat Heath, so it's obvious why people are unimpressed with him and the sport is starting to go in a different direction.

Kai has that freak factor and has the best posing of anyone in the IFBB currently, so when judges give the nod to a guy who doesn't seem to care as much, and who is only concerned with promoting himself, a lot of people are going to be more critical of him, and try to discredit everything he does.

Originally Posted by Ikatsu View Post
    This quote explains why he doesn't get "enough" credit. We're supposed to be critical of physiques and especially the current Mr. Olympia that is supposed to be the best physique in the world. When you're at the top and people are arguing if you would beat a guy or even beat the top few guys from 20 years ago, this is the reason you're not getting credit. As people have already said, a prime Cutler and Ronnie would 100% beat Heath, so it's obvious why people are unimpressed with him and the sport is starting to go in a different direction.

Kai has that freak factor and has the best posing of anyone in the IFBB currently, so when judges give the nod to a guy who doesn't seem to care as much, and who is only concerned with promoting himself, a lot of people are going to be more critical of him, and try to discredit everything he does.
    This why did Kai pull out of this year's Olympia. The **** happened man i reckon this would of been Kai's year but dodgy judges/ politics once again protecting their golden boy.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    11 Heath would top the worst Dorian, some of the worse versions as well. 93 Dorian vs 11 Heath would be a great showdown, same with the pre tear 94 Dorian.

10/12 Heath would be close, but IMO Dorian would take it (although the argument could be made for Heath).

13/15 Heath gets beaten and 14 Heath gets slaughtered.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    "Waaaahh people don't like my idol Phil Heath, so instead of actually contributing to the discussion I'm just going to be a sarcastic prick and bitch and cry about it." - every DPNZ post ever.
    It's pretty tough trying to contribute when people like you are so blinded by the fact that you hate the guy. Instead of reasoning or actually giving the discussion proper consideration, you just lash out and name call. Seen it a thousand times on this board. When people suggest things like Phil being better than Dorian, it rustles you so hard. It's the idea of it that pisses you off more than anything.

You spend so much time posting here that you're convinced you know everything about bodybuilding.

You don't.

Just another uber-opinionated child who thinks his point of view matters.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's pretty tough trying to contribute when people like you are so blinded by the fact that you hate the guy. Instead of reasoning or actually giving the discussion proper consideration, you just lash out and name call. Seen it a thousand times on this board. When people suggest things like Phil being better than Dorian, it rustles you so hard. It's the idea of it that pisses you off more than anything.

You spend so much time posting here that you're convinced you know everything about bodybuilding.

You don't.

Just another uber-opinionated child who thinks his point of view matters.
    I barely even post in here anymore. You're just a bitter old man who gets legitimately upset that people don't like your mancrush. Don't think I've seen you make an actual post other than bitching about no one liking Phil in years. Quite sad really.

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dorian 1995 Mr. Olympia. Shredded, but I just really noticed how much smaller his right lat is than his left lat.

Attached Images
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I barely even post in here anymore.
    But when you do damn it's worth waiting for.

Larfleeze's post selection:

1. Wrestler 'NOPE' gif
    2. Nic Cage psychotic laugh gif
    3. "I'm injured again guys."
    4. Calling other members bitter, nuthugger or bitch.
    5. "I re-injured that injury again guys."

Moans about others not contributing to the discussion when all he contributes is the same **** as above.
    A pattern in the chaos.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    But when you do damn it's worth waiting for.

Larfleeze's post selection:

1. Wrestler 'NOPE' gif
    2. Nic Cage psychotic laugh gif
    3. "I'm injured again guys."
    4. Calling other members bitter, nuthugger or bitch.
    5. "I re-injured that injury again guys."

Moans about others not contributing to the discussion when all he contributes is the same **** as above.
    That's still 5x the post variety than DPNZ
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    I don't like Phil

But he's obviously far superior to DY. And would absolutely crush Dorian on stage.. Dorian had a detail back and good calves, what else?

Bunch of fuked up people on here with no sense of reality.
    It's how it is these days. They let their dislike for the person cloud their judgement. Take this guy Larfleeze for instance. He really (really to the point of getting quite scary) dislikes Phil Heath so he doesn't even begin to compare him physique wise to Dorian. Just goes straight to being "dwarfed" or "destroyed".

When someone can dislike someone so much to the point where the actually sound like they hate them by not actually knowing them personally, there's got to be something wrong with that individual.

Would you shake Phil Heath's hand Larfleeze?
    A pattern in the chaos.

Lulz, big bro here to defend him right on schedule.

And I've actually posted a bunch of pics and stuff in this thread before your ******* brother derailed it so yeah..

And as for calling someone out on their post diversity..

1. Defending stealth
    2. Defending your brother
    3. Unfunny sarcastic comments
    4. Making fun of Sammy
    5. Salivating over Phil
    Last edited by Larfleeze; 10-23-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    That's still 5x the post variety than DPNZ
    Go through DPNZ's eleven years of posting history and then Larfleeze's four and see who has contributed more and see who actually has a passion for the sport.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Lulz, big bro here to defend him right on schedule.

And I've actually posted a bunch of pics and stuff in this thread before your ******* brother derailed it so yeah..

And as for calling someone out on their post diversity..

1. Defending stealth
    2. Defending your brother
    3. Unfunny sarcastic comments
    4. Making fun of Sammy
    5. Salivating over Phil
    Why'd you have to go the "*******" route? Just when I still had a little hope for you drop that one in here.

Smaller bro for your information.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Go through DPNZ's eleven years of posting history and then Larfleeze's four and see who has contributed more and see who actually has a passion for the sport.
    "Go through his ancient posts guys, he wasn't always a monotonous arrogant wanker with a holier than thou attitude, honest!" Yeah no fuking thanks jeff

At least you post decent stuff once in a while, all he ever contributes is negativity

What's wrong with me defending Stealth? Did you see some of the **** people were posting about him in his thread where he was sharing his Olympia experience?

I would defend anyone, no matter who they were if they were being hounded and made fun of like that.
    A pattern in the chaos.

What's wrong with me defending Stealth? Did you see some of the **** people were posting about him in his thread where he was sharing his Olympia experience?

I would defend anyone, no matter who they were if they were being hounded and made fun of like that.
    Did I say there was? It's one of your five most common post types. What's wrong with injury discussion on a bodybuilding forum?

Did I say there was? It's one of your five most common post types. What's wrong with injury discussion on a bodybuilding forum?
    When me defending Stealth is one of the most common things I post then it should tell you that Stealth takes far too much flack on this forum. **** if defending someone who gets ripped on constantly is a bad attribute then forgive me.

Injury discussion? You're not discussing injuries you're just telling us you hurt yourself again. I recall most of the time we've suggested you go to a physio or massage therapist but every time you complain about the cost. You shouldn't be getting injured on a regular basis at your age. I'm getting ****ed up every week it seems but hey I'm not posting about because I know it's primarily my fault so I accept that, re-evaluate, get help then move forward.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

When me defending Stealth is one of the most common things I post then it should tell you that Stealth takes far too much flack on this forum. **** if defending someone who gets ripped on constantly is a bad attribute then forgive me.

Injury discussion? You're not discussing injuries you're just telling us you hurt yourself again. I recall most of the time we've suggested you go to a physio or massage therapist but every time you complain about the cost. You shouldn't be getting injured on a regular basis at your age. I'm getting ****ed up every week it seems but hey I'm not posting about because I know it's primarily my fault so I accept that, re-evaluate, get help then move forward.
    Man posts random bs in otherwise dead random bs thread. You're right, I truly am a plague upon this dying subforum.

edit: nice little progression here lol

Last edited by Larfleeze; 10-23-2015 at 05:42 PM.