Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Latest trailer.

I wonder if it's not coincidental that the new robot is featured more in the Japanese trailer?
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Less than a month to go and the TV spots and trailers being released are really making this film look excellent. Lots of chatter on the web regarding just who Kylo ren is and why Luke isn't shown anywhere other than what we assume is his robotic hand touching R2. I'm hoping he went to the dark side and is Kylo.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    The problem I foresee is, if you don't go on opening day, you will certainly find out online....... unless you avoid all forms of social media until you can finally go see it.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Watch for a hidden Mickey. Lol. Maybe not. Huge fan. I'm going the full virgin mode and not reading or seeing anything about it. Just want all the images to be fresh. Hard to avoid it this month.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by Stevebaby View Post
    Watch for a hidden Mickey. Lol. Maybe not. Huge fan. I'm going the full virgin mode and not reading or seeing anything about it. Just want all the images to be fresh. Hard to avoid it this month.
    I'm trying but it's so hard not to be tempted. I watched a TV commercial yesterday.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope it is good, but honestly, I am not very optimistic. The last three movies weren't just bad, they were unwatchable. I honestly couldn't get through any of them, and I gave it some serious effort. I loved the first three movies, and am glad to see that some of the old cast is returning -- so I hope this movie isn't a bait and switch where we are served a greasy sh!t sandwich after being drawn in by nostalgia.

The trailer looks good....but I've seen some pretty sh!tty movies that had awesome trailers. I guess we will see.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    been a fan since the original..Seen all in theaters..even a young mikie seen the original in theater.....I actually like the prequels.Thought they were done just fine and give us a glimpse into what happened.The new entries are going to be incredible I have no doubt. Notice in your OP that Luke isnt in the pic? AND really not in the trailers..BUT he is supposed to be more prevalent in the other 2 films.. I cant wait..been counting this day down for a year..LOVE me some SW!!
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Google the phrase below

a long time ago in a
    galaxy far far away
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Google the phrase below

a long time ago in a
    galaxy far far away
    Okay that was just awesome
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I hope it is good, but honestly, I am not very optimistic. The last three movies weren't just bad, they were unwatchable. I honestly couldn't get through any of them, and I gave it some serious effort. I loved the first three movies, and am glad to see that some of the old cast is returning -- so I hope this movie isn't a bait and switch where we are served a greasy sh!t sandwich after being drawn in by nostalgia.

The trailer looks good....but I've seen some pretty sh!tty movies that had awesome trailers. I guess we will see.
    Did you see this? It's as long as the Phantom Menace and actually made me glad I watched the Phantom Menace.

There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2 weeks to go and have my tickets for a 1am showing, 1st time ever I have played the part of a fan boy and done this.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol yeah we bought ours as well already. We have to go on Friday after the kids get out of school so I'll be avoiding media for a few hours
    ☻/
    /▌

Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Lol yeah we bought ours as well already. We have to go on Friday after the kids get out of school so I'll be avoiding media for a few hours
    I didn't want to avoid media and definitely didn't want to read any spoilers so I chose opening night. Took friday as a vacation day too since getting out of theater at 4am and then going to work wasn't happening.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post

I'm trying but it's so hard not to be tempted. I watched a TV commercial yesterday.
    There was an R2-D2 floating in space in one of the recent Star Trek movies, will they somehow slip a Vulcan into a bar scene or something?
    I'm a sad little man

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I didn't want to avoid media and definitely didn't want to read any spoilers so I chose opening night. Took friday as a vacation day too since getting out of theater at 4am and then going to work wasn't happening.
    It's madness. The nice thing is that even if the movie is terrible (The Phantom Menace) you're around people who are so passionate for the subject material that they're screaming and applauding at big parts. I'm going the following Tuesday.

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    There was an R2-D2 floating in space in one of the recent Star Trek movies, will they somehow slip a Vulcan into a bar scene or something?
    We can only hope.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well here we go. I'm looking at Friday with my Nephew and my son, assorted other teen kids. Should be fun.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 weeks to go and have my tickets for a 1am showing, 1st time ever I have played the part of a fan boy and done this.
    What a Star Wars Groupie

hahaha that is crazy man..I plan on taking my kiddo but not opening night.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll wait til its on redbox. I cant recall the last time I was at a theater.

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    What a Star Wars Groupie

hahaha that is crazy man..I plan on taking my kiddo but not opening night.
    I had to do it, not dressing up but will wear one of my Star Wars t-shirts.

Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    I'll wait til its on redbox. I cant recall the last time I was at a theater.
    Thats borderline blasphemy and grounds for a permaban. There are a few movies I absolutely must see in a theater, anything with 007/James Bond, anything Star Wars, any Planet of the Apes movies and most of the Marvel superhero flicks but some of those I skip like Antman.

Oh yea, just picked this up today. Sphero BB-8 controlled with your phone via an app. It's uber cool and 100x better than the remote controlled version from Target...which I also have.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Reviews are coming out from the first showings. It's getting pretty nice press.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Reviews are coming out from the first showings. It's getting pretty nice press.
    I refuse to read any reviews as I don't want to know anything aside from what I have seen in the trailers.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I refuse to read any reviews as I don't want to know anything aside from what I have seen in the trailers.
    That works too, but it's nice to know that nobody's saying it sucks. It's getting ratings comparable to "Return of the Jedi".
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Yeah I agree. It's going to be a tough week not hearing anything. Friday can't get here fast enough.
    ☻/
    /▌

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh yea, just picked this up today. Sphero BB-8 controlled with your phone via an app. It's uber cool and 100x better than the remote controlled version from Target...which I also have.
    awwww what a cute little toy you bought yourself for Christmas

does it vacuum the floor? if so I might want it

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    Yeah I agree. It's going to be a tough week not hearing anything. Friday can't get here fast enough.
    Sold out in my area for the whole weekend

I don't care if everyone who sees it talks about it. Will just make me wanna see it more and gather up my own opinion on it....IT'S AWESOME!!....prove me wrong
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had to do it, not dressing up but will wear one of my Star Wars t-shirts.

Thats borderline blasphemy and grounds for a permaban. There are a few movies I absolutely must see in a theater, anything with 007/James Bond, anything Star Wars, any Planet of the Apes movies and most of the Marvel superhero flicks but some of those I skip like Antman.
    Antman was actually pretty decent. It's on redbox. Just cool and reminded me of honey I shrunk the kids in his miniature scenes

Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    Antman was actually pretty decent. It's on redbox. Just cool and reminded me of honey I shrunk the kids in his miniature scenes
    I bought the dvd but haven't watched it yet.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    awwww what a cute little toy you bought yourself for Christmas

does it vacuum the floor? if so I might want it
    I'm waiting for the model that folds laundry.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    It's madness. The nice thing is that even if the movie is terrible (The Phantom Menace) you're around people who are so passionate for the subject material that they're screaming and applauding at big parts.
    The reviews are nearly unanimous that it is superb
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dgan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine