Closed Thread
Page 316 of 318 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,480 of 9517
    Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    Howdy folks how's it hanging?
    Like a cart horse.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Breaking away from this particular drama...for a moment:

Tomorrow marks a year since my brother in law killed himself. This week has been hard...harder than I thought it would be. It's like I'm living outside my body, in a sense. I can hardly describe it. In this year, I can't really hardly complain about anything except his absence. I've increased my salary, got $10,000 in bonuses, my child is happy and healthy, my marriage is stronger than ever. Even with all that, the emptiness is still there. I think part of me is still in shock. I knew something was wrong. KNEW it...but him coming to that conclusion - just simply wasn't him. Granted his blood alcohol level was almost 4x the legal limit.

I just cannot ever imagine being so depressed that opting yourself out of your life, your wife's life and your young kids life would ever be an option. Every time I get mad at him, I end up just feeling so sorry for him. ****ing Todd, man. It's just heartbreaking.

Sorry. I needed to get that out. I'm still grieving a hell of a lot. It will probably stop me in my tracks for the remainder of my days.

I had a few friends that crossed that bridge over the years. One in high school and one in college. Its crazy because in both instances, nobody had a ****ing clue in part because they were always fun to be around. People get caught up in their own ****. Mental health seems to be a big thing. If at your baseline, you are tripping balls, hallucinating, delusional, and social media shows everyone living (married, children, LTR, career, traveling, good life), its not comparable. A pic doesn't always tell the actual story but, with someone schizo or with a personality disorder cannot tell which way is up could easily be duped.

What is your outlet? What do you do to decompress? Ever try yoga? Meditation?
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Ill always remember you for sure... but im sure a time will come where we've lost contact. . Thst is until I show up at your front door unannounced.
    I love doing that; just assuming anything a woman says as an invite. Entitled as **** ftw!
    Howdy folks how's it hanging?
    Short, shriveled, and curved slightly to the right. Wait wut?

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As stated by Rodney King (rest in peace) "Can we all get along? Can we get along?"

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I had a few friends that crossed that bridge over the years. One in high school and one in college. Its crazy because in both instances, nobody had a ****ing clue in part because they were always fun to be around. People get caught up in their own ****. Mental health seems to be a big thing. If at your baseline, you are tripping balls, hallucinating, delusional, and social media shows everyone living (married, children, LTR, career, traveling, good life), its not comparable. A pic doesn't always tell the actual story but, with someone schizo or with a personality disorder cannot tell which way is up could easily be duped.

What is your outlet? What do you do to decompress? Ever try yoga? Meditation?
    Since many on this forum have various Cluster B personality disorders and pretty much every Miscer I've met IRL has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I did mention Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.

My brother-in-law committed suicide and it still haunts the family to this day. That act has created so much pain, anguish and dysfunction. My daughter attends a private school because of this suicide, as the mother blames pulling the children out of private schools into public schools. The oldest ended up getting involved with other kids who were into drugs and alcohol.

I would never commit suicide because I am a mother and I was raised Catholic so I fear purgatory or hell if doing that. I'm not Episcopalian. Yet with an eating disorder, Borderline Personality disorder, major depression and generalized anxiety disorder, believe me the thought has crossed my mind. I just learn to push those thoughts out of my head.

Plus what people don't realize is the anguish that is left when one performs such an act.

I had a previous post describing Dialectical Behavioral Therapy is helpful. DBT also helps you in crisis mode so you don't turn to alcohol or other harmful substances which could change a line of thinking.

I also attend an all-women's Bible study group on Monday nights. The women there are much more supportive and helpful than many on this forum.

Mental illness is a daily hell as you literally have 3 trains of thought going through your brain at once: one is a song (right now I'm going through the entire Pink Floyd The Wall Album), one is a past conversation, and one is what you are currently doing. DBT includes medication and mindfulness to help one get through this daily pain.

It's expensive though at $100 a class each week and $150 for the individual counseling, and my insurance doesn't cover. Right now it's wiping me out financially, but it's worth every penny.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 04-29-2017 at 07:41 AM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Since many on this forum have various Cluster B personality disorders
    The pharmaceutical companies make a fortune when a doctor diagnoses someone with some sort of magical sickness. If you actually look at the DSM (whatever the **** edition is out), X amount of 'symptoms' supposedly correlate to some disease. The moment someone is deemed 'diseased,' insert some medical jargon, plus a series of pills. Its a cash cow.

Imagine, someone was told to get adequate sleep, health balanced nutritional diet, meditate, "exercise fat ass" + "quit being a slob," how much money is made? I am not saying, mental health is make belief. There are obvious extreme cases scenarios like multiple personality disorders and schizo. Still, we live in a society adverse to competition, huge promo for single moms, victim card, and some cuck race baiting. The education system pushes participation ribbons. There is a complete lack of cooping skills.

We have no war (assuming nobody goes full retardo anytime soon), things while not perfect, we are all very fortunate.

I don't quite get the whole thing. I have no experience here but, I bank heavily, if you look hard enough, we will all find symptoms to magical problems. Its a system meant to extract resources.

pretty much every Miscer I've met IRL has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, I did mention Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
    I have made posts years ago about dudes should really screen hard as **** for crazy; check cabinets for crazy pills or anything radical. Any extreme irrational behavior, over reaction, and blatant crazy is enough reason to disregard. With respect to dating, this being the RH subforum, people need to handle their **** &&& this ain't gender specific.

I know fully grown women 30 + acting like a preteen, flyering nudes, some love sick high school-like nonsense, and looking for her meal ticket cuck to play house. Its creepy as ****kkkkkkk. I got old hard drives with said ****ery. I've lost count of the amount of crazy I've come across over the years (that **** who drunk dialed after she went off on a tangent about "content if she were a single mom &&& dude wasn't around," #GROSS! #GTFO). Than again, there is a level of self ownership here on my part; I basically treat dating swinging from girl to girl like ****ing Tarzan on roids.

Real talk; some people shouldn't be allowed to breed lulz

You legit take half of another person. I am blown away how people tie their shoes let alone operate a motor vehicle.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I missed Jamestown's posts. Always entertaining

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hi guys
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    hi guys
    Hey HoustonMiscer, did you go to Atlanta?

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    RH Chat 28: Diss, Debate, or Masturbate?
    This has potential.

Make it happen.

Howdy folks how's it hanging? To the left? To the right? Inbetween or somewhere I couldn't begin to imagine?
    Never hanging, always pointing.

How's tricks?

blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** boyos. i think im falling for this damn girl. its scaring the chit out of me, i haven't felt like this in years.

last night we just sat by the river talking for hours before the first kiss. it was the third time we'd hung out.

i'm intoxicated and i know its pathetic and dangerous but fuk, what are you supposed to do

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blackout3 View Post
    **** boyos. i think im falling for this damn girl. its scaring the chit out of me, i haven't felt like this in years.

last night we just sat by the river talking for hours before the first kiss. it was the third time we'd hung out.

i'm intoxicated and i know its pathetic and dangerous but fuk, what are you supposed to do
    Why is it pathetic?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Breaking away from this particular drama...for a moment:

Tomorrow marks a year since my brother in law killed himself. This week has been hard...harder than I thought it would be. It's like I'm living outside my body, in a sense. I can hardly describe it. In this year, I can't really hardly complain about anything except his absence. I've increased my salary, got $10,000 in bonuses, my child is happy and healthy, my marriage is stronger than ever. Even with all that, the emptiness is still there. I think part of me is still in shock. I knew something was wrong. KNEW it...but him coming to that conclusion - just simply wasn't him. Granted his blood alcohol level was almost 4x the legal limit.

I just cannot ever imagine being so depressed that opting yourself out of your life, your wife's life and your young kids life would ever be an option. Every time I get mad at him, I end up just feeling so sorry for him. ****ing Todd, man. It's just heartbreaking.

Sorry. I needed to get that out. I'm still grieving a hell of a lot. It will probably stop me in my tracks for the remainder of my days.
    wish I could give you a hug.

my view on death is that when it happens, it's like waking up from a dream. "holy sh*t I can't believe I thought that was real!" seeing as I am currently incarnated as a human, I understand that everything seems so serious, so real. but in REALITY, we come here for the experience. the tragedy you're experiencing, the tragedy everyone around your bro-in-law is experiencing, we all willingly came here to experience those terrible things along with the good. all of it is good for the soul, and we're always learning and expanding our consciousness in that way.

my point is don't run away from the bad feelings. embrace them and dig into them deeply. notice them, feel them, immerse yourself in them and let yourself feel the pain. that is the best way I've found to get past them. when you try to ignore pain or numb yourself to it, it will continue to vie for your attention. when you give it your full attention, it can move on, or dissipate.

I missed Jamestown's posts. Always entertaining
    I don't know how you can read all that sh*t. no offense, Jamestown.

he sounds like a really sweet boy. you should ask him out.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just try and keep a level head while enjoying the ride.

Nothing wrong with being into a woman, makes things fun. Just don't get too carried away and let it drive you to make bad decisions. Infatuation early on is natural for many dudes. Tends to die down pretty fast in most, tho.

NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sup everyone, need a little advice/to vent... reps for advice

Developing oneitis for this girl (best friend's cousin), she was visiting home from NY. All of our friend group at the bar friday night, we go back to her house cause they have a bar and continue to drink. I stay we bang (this isn't the first time we've met, whenever we all hangout together she was always facing me, blah blah, obvious that she digs me and we were going to bang at some point). Next day we all hang out go to the river, etc. I go back to her place again, bang, cuddle, etc. It's now easter sunday and we go our separate ways and she goes home. Haven't seen her in week or so, she's coming back home in less than 2 weeks, she was already like "duh we'll hangout" and such.

I want to text her but i know i should just wait until she reaches out/I'll reach out next week before she comes home.. hold me misc. Been out of a 3 year relationship for ~9 months but idk what to do with this one... haven't stopped talking/hanging out with other girls but I can't get her off my mind...

what do?
    MFC

RIP YGST

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

O's/Ravens/Caps

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and laughingstorm - your gifs are so fukking gay and unfunny. I imagine you browsing whatever the fuk you browse to find those ******* gifs, and spending so much time in your ******* replies trying to have funny responses, and I just have this recurring fantasy of you tied down on the floor, me squatting over your face, and spraying the most disgusting diarrhea all over you while you cough and cry.

blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackout3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Why is it pathetic?
    Because I'm in college and should be fuking sloots etc etc.

tbh after being single for a long time, I really wouldn't mind just having someone to talk to at night, a girl to fuk, and so on.

but it's more pathetic how fast it's taken me to fall for her.

inb4 she gets repulsed and pushes me away lol

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Just try and keep a level head while enjoying the ride.

Nothing wrong with being into a woman, makes things fun. Just don't get too carried away and let it drive you to make bad decisions. Infatuation early on is natural for many dudes. Tends to die down pretty fast in most, tho.
    Yep, hopefully all the lovey dovey bs doesn't dissipate once dink in V enters the picture

Originally Posted by NMH View Post
    Sup everyone, need a little advice/to vent... reps for advice
    Developing oneitis for this girl (best friend's cousin), she was visiting home from NY. All of our friend group at the bar friday night, we go back to her house cause they have a bar and continue to drink. I stay we bang (this isn't the first time we've met, whenever we all hangout together she was always facing me, blah blah, obvious that she digs me and we were going to bang at some point). Next day we all hang out go to the river, etc. I go back to her place again, bang, cuddle, etc. It's now easter sunday and we go our separate ways and she goes home. Haven't seen her in week or so, she's coming back home in less than 2 weeks, she was already like "duh we'll hangout" and such.
    I want to text her but i know i should just wait until she reaches out/I'll reach out next week before she comes home.. hold me misc. Been out of a 3 year relationship for ~9 months but idk what to do with this one... haven't stopped talking/hanging out with other girls but I can't get her off my mind...
    what do?
    I say you should drop her a line when she gets back in town unless she hits you up first. You're overthinking this. Srs.

Yep, hopefully all the lovey dovey bs doesn't dissipate once dink in V enters the picture
    A little of it dissipating wouldn't be bad. Easier to think straight that way.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    and laughingstorm - your gifs are so fukking gay and unfunny. I imagine you browsing whatever the fuk you browse to find those ******* gifs, and spending so much time in your ******* replies trying to have funny responses, and I just have this recurring fantasy of you tied down on the floor, me squatting over your face, and spraying the most disgusting diarrhea all over you while you cough and cry.

It is so adorably funny when frail, little dudes talk tough. Like watching a tiny chihuahua yap with rage.

Thanks for the laugh.

NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say you should drop her a line when she gets back in town unless she hits you up first. You're overthinking this. Srs.

Thanks for the reply. Hershey brah checking in.
    MFC

RIP YGST

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

O's/Ravens/Caps

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because I'm in college and should be fuking sloots etc etc.

tbh after being single for a long time, I really wouldn't mind just having someone to talk to at night, a girl to fuk, and so on.

but it's more pathetic how fast it's taken me to fall for her.

inb4 she gets repulsed and pushes me away lol
    Stop doing what you think you should be doing and do what you want to do.

All that matters is you control your desires and play it cool.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by NMH View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Hershey brah checking in.
    Hershey? Right on. I live in the city but lift at the Gold's on Chambers Hill road going out towards Hershey.

Some cool chit out that way.

Baseball & Football teams are solid. I'm a Devils fan, tho.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    wish I could give you a hug.

my view on death is that when it happens, it's like waking up from a dream. "holy sh*t I can't believe I thought that was real!" seeing as I am currently incarnated as a human, I understand that everything seems so serious, so real. but in REALITY, we come here for the experience. the tragedy you're experiencing, the tragedy everyone around your bro-in-law is experiencing, we all willingly came here to experience those terrible things along with the good. all of it is good for the soul, and we're always learning and expanding our consciousness in that way.

my point is don't run away from the bad feelings. embrace them and dig into them deeply. notice them, feel them, immerse yourself in them and let yourself feel the pain. that is the best way I've found to get past them. when you try to ignore pain or numb yourself to it, it will continue to vie for your attention. when you give it your full attention, it can move on, or dissipate.
    Thanks, Mr. Galt. I'd hug the pewp out of you. lol no scat play.

I think you are right about running from it. I don't think I'm running from it...but maybe I'n not facing it head on or something. It's a process and I am willing to work through it. Got me some tools to get to the crux of the entire issue. Thank you for views. I love hearing what people think when it is not cramming religion/spirituality down people's gullets. Life is just a very odd phase, and I am glad I at least got the opportunity...no matter how bad it hurts sometimes.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sun is shining for first time in 7 days. Instant better mood.

Watched 2pac get inducted into rock n roll hof this afternoon. Made me miss having heros. Any of you stll have idols?
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aren't you from IL? Lies! Where is this sun you speak of? So sick of this rain.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Aren't you from IL? Lies! Where is this sun you speak of? So sick of this rain.

Stopped raining half hour and sun currently shining on me in te squat rack.

Edit - proof

Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When it really hits you that you're just generally not a desirable person to women across the board.

★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    When it really hits you that you're just generally not a desirable person to women across the board.
    That can always be improved with more empathy and kindness. We all have areas where we can grow and change.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    This has potential.

Make it happen.
    Nah, I'm already the OP of this current train wreck. Somebody else can take the blame this time, lol

But here's a nice distraction from the drama:

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    This still puzzles me. You seem in good shape from your avi.

You suffering from Misc standards and only going after 10/10s? Or is it an awkward social thing like acting too thirsty very early or towards unavailable women?

I keep getting sent links by users in here to cringey posts from other regulars ITT, it gets pretty pathetic. If you are using that as your model, you may want to disregard.

That can always be improved with more empathy and kindness. We all have areas where we can grow and change.
    Or this ^

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Nah, I'm already the OP of this current train wreck. Somebody else can take the blame this time, lol
    But here's a nice distraction from the drama:
    That is a most welcome distraction. Much obliged.

Life is just a very odd phase, and I am glad I at least got the opportunity...no matter how bad it hurts sometimes.
    Life is very odd. We're all blind and confused and we don't know what we're doing.

This still puzzles me. You seem in good shape from your avi.

You suffering from Misc standards and only going after 10/10s? Or is it an awkward social thing like acting too thirsty very early or towards unavailable women?
    he's been posting the exact same sh*t for 5/6 years.

also, go away.

any runners in here? about to do ~5 miles...

Closed Thread
Page 316 of 318 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 LastLast