Closed Thread
Page 220 of 318 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,600 of 9517
    Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    probably one of the best things I have read on here. I don't see exactly how you could be of such quality though to me personally if I am doing the best I can in everything I do I am the best person I can be at that moment. I get better as I learn but I do not see how it can apply to women or attract women.

You are HZC though the ladies man. You feeding a goldfish can make a girls panties wet.

2x in my life ive killed a chicks fish by drunkenly over feeding it.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Losing that much weight and keeping it off takes a pretty radical change in how you eat, your activity, etc. I know for a fact, used to be well over 350, then dieted wrong and dropped below 170 like a punk ass hungry skeleton. Took years of lifting and heavy clean eating to get to a size I am pretty happy with.

If you can do that, you can change anything. Getting out more will also make you more active, otherwise the weight will tend to creep back on.

Wasn't busting your balls, man. You could have promise. I was talking about other *******s, mostly.

Woman? I ever say that I am in one single, monogamous relationship? Strong assumption, fukkboi.

I just find it amusing that you're giving relationship advice when it seems that once a woman gets to know you, she drops your sorry maple scented ass like a bad habit. If I wanted advice on how to drive a woman into the waiting vagina of her ex, you'd be the first I'd ask.

Haven't had to hang on to too many words. A woman dropped you before my last ban. I come back and another one has. Did you maintain that one the whole 3 month I was away, or did others learn a valuable lesson during that time?

Refuse to waste your time on a woman who is not worthy. Bish, please.

You're just another bitter husband "in the process" of divorcing your wife, but who hasn't actually separated and moved out.

Everything you were "giving" so hard was clearly not enough to keep your wife at all interested. And now that she has found something (and let's be honest, probably someone) who motivates her to put in effort, you get butthurt because it isn't that she's lazy and doesn't care. It turns out the whole time that she just didn't find you worth putting in the effort for.

And didn't you even have a thread years ago about creating attraction and keeping the girl chasing you? Solid job, homie. Stop trying to make failure seem like some moment of strength.

See dudes like you every day. That's my deal.
    Like Fu3L and FLChamp, you are more direct than most posters and honestly at times that is necessary for the person to read. Believe me, posters have spoken the harsh truth to me on here for years but I didn't want to give up my material possessions because I would cling to those to bring me happiness. Depressed? Buy a new Benz. Sad? Go for a hike in my neighborhood.

Sadly, in today's society of instant gratification, a new relationship is always more exciting than the existing one.

After 10 years I finally paid the attorney's retainer, but I still feel like it's a failure. I will still be open to the option of marriage counseling. I'm not one to say I know it all and am successful with relationships. I admit I have huge hurdles to overcome and faults, and it would take a lot of patience and understanding for someone to get in a relationship with me.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 06-16-2016 at 03:45 PM.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    Pondus, do you remember what we used to argue about?
    Dick size I'd wager.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pondus, do you remember what we used to argue about?
    You being a serial cheater on your g/f?
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    You being a serial cheater on your g/f?

It was deeper than that i thought?

Some holier than thou stance you took because you were so happily married.

I honestly can't remember. Oh well...

606 G0D.

djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) djwolford has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pew pew pew
    💪💪💪Dirty South Crew💪💪💪
    �Possibly DRunk Posting Crew�
    ☆Building a Peel of Steel☆

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I honestly can't remember. Oh well...
    Hmmm. I don't think it had anything to do with my status, but yeah, I have always been an advocate for committed relationships and anti-cheating. I don't care if someone would rather just **** and chuck as long as they are honest about it.

Even now that I am getting a divorce I am not against committed relationships or marriage. I may be bitter, but that's only because I did try so hard. The only thing I regret is not being able to make it work. Believe me, I tried EVERYTHING. It was not easy to decide to walk away. She would have never left me first. Even now, nothing gets done with our divorce or our house unless I do it. I am nothing but an enabler to her and I hate it. I can't wait until this is all over and she can't bring me down with her anymore.

I guess this is just what happens when you are attracted to your polar opposite. It's all cute and fun, until it's not. I know that I rub her the wrong way just as much as she rubs me. Unfortunately, I am finding that I am still attracted to women that are my exact opposite, so I need to figure that one out.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 06-16-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MooseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    15?? She's 25.

We smashed on the 1st date/hangout. We had been talking/chatting over Skype for ~3 weeks prior to that though, and we met up for dinner, and then went back to my place to watch Game of Thrones which nearly immediately led to making out, then sex.
    Congrats on scoring and good job losing all that weight man.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Just fukkin Lol
    Nah you think you're king **** and have nothing to really show for it. I very well may be a mistake, or their reasonings may be genuine in that she actually felt bad she didn't have enough time. It's not mine, or your place to question that really.

What you seem to fail to realize is that your methods aren't "direct and guided", they're just plain crass. This is a thread that is meant for discussion, we weren't asking for your advice, we were discussing our scenarios and circumstances.

While the vast majority of people are able to actually discuss and put forth their two cents if we so take it, you simply are not. You just come across like you have an axe to grind and you're out here playing King of Hill trying to be the most alpha dominant of the thread, which is entirely uneccessary. It's a place for discussion, not a cock measuring contest and really the only person here who consistently comes off like they're trying to prove something is you.

You don't come here with advice, or discussion. You come with ill will because you see "guys like us every day". Equivocally I hate slow drivers and old people in buicks. But I'm not about to go rampaging on the slow drivers and buicks forums about it. Truthfully, you're the type of person that people can't stand because you feel the need to one up everyone and you think so highly of yourself that you aren't even capable of discussion or conversation. This is why you use juvenile terms like "Fukkboi" and throw around insults full time because you think it makes you dominant.

But it's good, because we need people like you as a firm example. The majority of people who deal with others at a managerial or team leadership capacities understands your type to a T. You're the exact opposite of what good quality advice givers, friends or co-workers are made of. You think this makes you a "hard-ass" or a Red Foreman, but it doesn't. It just makes you look sad and pathetic trying to constantly one up people on the internet in a discussion thread amongst peers.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by djwolford View Post
    Pew pew pew
    Confucius say, man who fart in church sit in own pew.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a horrendous game. Hits a fan with the mouthpiece that is always dangling from his mouth and get ejected.

Still would marry Stephen Curry in a heartbeat if he was single.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Oh lawd, hilarious.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've lost 171lbs in 13 months, so yeah I've improved myself. I never said I felt entitled to anything, I don't know why people always jump to that conclusion when a guy is having trouble with women. I've rarely ever met a man who seemed to feel entitled to pussy, and I assure you I don't feel entitled to anything. As I previously stated, up until 2 years ago I never even assumed I'd even get laid in my life. That's the precise opposite of entitlement.
    Wow incredible turn around man. Glad you've finally overcome your hurdles. Sounds like you are in a much better place now.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuk yeaaaa its friday
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lets make this thread fun today

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Whip out a titty^

606 G0D.

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    lets make this thread fun today
    I bought new shoes the other day and I'm getting a cookie with my lunch. That's about all I got.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whip out a titty^
    Hell, go for 2.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by AdamL00001 View Post
    I bought new shoes the other day and I'm getting a cookie with my lunch. That's about all I got.
    that's exciting. i just bought a dress for $10 on amazon... #ballinonabudget.

the old man in the office next to me gives me a chocolate bar almost every day...not sure what hes trying to do to me. my top drawer is full of hoarded russian chocolate bars, i aint tryna be on that obese life

Whip out a titty^
    Hell, go for 2.
    saving myself for boss's son

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Typical female...

Expect excitement without supplying any yourself...

606 G0D.

Typical female...

Expect excitement without supplying any yourself...
    oh shush you

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Thread is becoming interesting haha . I wonder how many people in the world actually admit there at fault for the failure of there relationship.
    I have certainly been at fault for relationships ending. The trick is to try and do better next time.

Cool, so you keep people just far enough away that you don't have to get emotionally attached to any one of them. You should definitely be the one giving relationship advice and not us.
    You have bigger issues than the lot of us.
    You assume that polyamory means not having a connection with your partners? Can't imagine why.

Are you assuming because you were unable to maintain a connection with and satisfy one partner, others are incapable of doing so with more than one.

I have had and still have one night stands that are just about the sex without emotion involved. I deeply connect with partners I've been seeing consistently over month or years. It takes work and effort on my part, but is worth it to be with the amazing women I have in my life.

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Like Fu3L and FLChamp, you are more direct than most posters and honestly at times that is necessary for the person to read. Believe me, posters have spoken the harsh truth to me on here for years but I didn't want to give up my material possessions because I would cling to those to bring me happiness. Depressed? Buy a new Benz. Sad? Go for a hike in my neighborhood.
    Sadly, in today's society of instant gratification, a new relationship is always more exciting than the existing one.
    After 10 years I finally paid the attorney's retainer, but I still feel like it's a failure. I will still be open to the option of marriage counseling. I'm not one to say I know it all and am successful with relationships. I admit I have huge hurdles to overcome and faults, and it would take a lot of patience and understanding for someone to get in a relationship with me.
    I appreciate the kind words.

And the important thing is that you see your flaws and are working on them or at least realize they need to be worked around, that takes self awareness. It would be far easier to think you are flawless and it is just your partners who are unworthy of you.

Even now that I am getting a divorce I am not against committed relationships or marriage. I may be bitter, but that's only because I did try so hard. The only thing I regret is not being able to make it work. Believe me, I tried EVERYTHING. It was not easy to decide to walk away. She would have never left me first. Even now, nothing gets done with our divorce or our house unless I do it. I am nothing but an enabler to her and I hate it. I can't wait until this is all over and she can't bring me down with her anymore.
    I still can't get over the bullchit about you taking "a lot of effort to unlock" and then stating that you give women time to "catch up"? How much effort must a woman put in to win a prize such as yourself?

I admire your wife's patience. There are many women who would have ended it before putting up with this bullchit.

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    What you seem to fail to realize is that your methods aren't "direct and guided", they're just plain crass. This is a thread that is meant for discussion, we weren't asking for your advice, we were discussing our scenarios and circumstances.
    While the vast majority of people are able to actually discuss and put forth their two cents if we so take it, you simply are not. You just come across like you have an axe to grind and you're out here playing King of Hill trying to be the most alpha dominant of the thread, which is entirely uneccessary. It's a place for discussion, not a cock measuring contest and really the only person here who consistently comes off like they're trying to prove something is you.
    You don't come here with advice, or discussion. You come with ill will because you see "guys like us every day".
    I came in here and was trying to give advice to a few users who seemed like they might want or need it.

What I couldn't stomach was absolute failures like you and Pondus giving the kind of terrible advice that has clearly led you to your failures.

I have actually seen great advice from users like HebrewHammer, HZC, and Deadliftbrah and applauded it. I am not criticizing all users, just the ones whose advice is toxic with track records to prove it.

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Equivocally I hate slow drivers and old people in buicks. But I'm not about to go rampaging on the slow drivers and buicks forums about it. Truthfully, you're the type of person that people can't stand because you feel the need to one up everyone and you think so highly of yourself that you aren't even capable of discussion or conversation. This is why you use juvenile terms like "Fukkboi" and throw around insults full time because you think it makes you dominant.
    But it's good, because we need people like you as a firm example. The majority of people who deal with others at a managerial or team leadership capacities understands your type to a T. You're the exact opposite of what good quality advice givers, friends or co-workers are made of. You think this makes you a "hard-ass" or a Red Foreman, but it doesn't. It just makes you look sad and pathetic trying to constantly one up people on the internet in a discussion thread amongst peers.
    Does this apply to you attacking and insulting overweight people in another thread?

I am attacking pompous individuals offering advice in subjects they are obviously deficient in. You seem to prefer to attack groups based on a physical characteristic you dislike. I have almost certainly done the same. Pot, meet kettle.

I agree with LS, at least about being able to maintain more than one relationship at a time, and having those relationships be more than just empty sex.

606 G0D.

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GS or CLE Sunday for game 7?

I got GS.
    *US Navy Vet*

Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    saving myself for boss's son
    Sloots gon' sloot.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post

I got GS.
    Gs.

Cleveland sounded satisfied after last night in press conference. Gs sounded angry and mad hungry.

I fully exp8klay and stef to go full human torch mode.

606 G0D.

So, almost 2 weeks have gone by since I broke things off with that last chick. Radio silence the whole time, and suddenly she's texting me again within the last 30 minutes as if nothing had happened.

-Hercules

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post

I got GS.
    I originally had GS in 5. Now I've realized that no matter who wins, nobody wins. Either GS is the greatest team of all time for taking the title in a thrilling/epic/whatever cliche word you want to use 7 game series, or we're all forced to choke on LBJ's BBC for the rest of eternity for going ape-poop and dethroning the team that made the entire NBA look like video game victims.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Confucius also say: only when mosquito lands on ballsack does man realizes violence not solve all problems
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

So, almost 2 weeks have gone by since I broke things off with that last chick. Radio silence the whole time, and suddenly she's texting me again within the last 30 minutes as if nothing had happened.

2 weeks is nothing.

Had a chick hit me up after 5 years not long ago.

Bitches be crazy.

606 G0D.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamL00001 View Post
    I originally had GS in 5. Now I've realized that no matter who wins, nobody wins. Either GS is the greatest team of all time for taking the title in a thrilling/epic/whatever cliche word you want to use 7 game series, or we're all forced to choke on LBJ's BBC for the rest of eternity for going ape-poop and dethroning the team that made the entire NBA look like video game victims.

Closed Thread
Page 220 of 318 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 ... LastLast