Closed Thread
Page 92 of 322 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 9658
    CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last night I discovered I can squat wider stance, Layne-ish lean squat, but if I try closer stance and more upright my back starts acting up again.

I'm just gonna be push/pull forever. Those are the two best lifts anyway.
    Meet bests: 450/305/545

On the march to 1300...

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159367001

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    special K protein cereal is pretty damn good but holy fuk i've been farting like every minute on the minute all week
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CooCooCaChoo View Post
    Last night I discovered I can squat wider stance, Layne-ish lean squat, but if I try closer stance and more upright my back starts acting up again.

I'm just gonna be push/pull forever. Those are the two best lifts anyway.
    I had a very unfortunate incident over 2 years ago now whereby I had knee pain, but if I dive bombed my squats then I wouldn't feel it. So I started dive bombing... but then I hurt my back. But because I was stubborn and had a "sprint v marathon" mentality I kept pushing it.

I remember I'd get psyched up for a top set (5/3/1/) and do it and then I'd feel terrible. I'd get a ton of pain in my glute if I tried even a bodyweight squat afterwards. But I kept doing it because I thought it'd be okay if I could do that top set (stupid!).

Now I'm at a stage where I can only really squat pretty darn wide... and even then I sometimes get the same glute pain. I've seen a bunch of PTs and had an MRI scan and nothing has turned up. Spine/glutes look very healthy and good. Sucks as I do a fair bit of mobility work every day too.

Maybe let whatever your issue is heal up a little and really try figure out what the problem is... working around it might help but just because you don't feel it doesn't necessarily mean you're letting anything rest/recover/heal. Could be making it worse slowly to where you can't do narrow again.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 308smk View Post
    Yeah they're 7380's from jackals. Far superior to everything else out there. My buddy has the new model rehbands, they're the same thickness but dont have the reinforced seams like the blue ones. He likes them though. Under armor is likely nowhere close.

I haven't had a single hip or groin issue since buying them. They get sweaty if you wear them for more than 2 hours but they are by far the best thing I've found

Haven't tried power pants but I heard they are ****ty..cheap enough tho so maybe it wouldnt hurt to try em.
    The heck, I always thought you had strangs on or something. Is that your training pair or competition pair of knee sleeves? :-P

whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No clue but somebody in the fam thread recommended TKEs when I was having knee pain and that cleared it up right quick. Like within 3 days.

Just pump the **** out of the vmo and stretch/SMR the calves and ankles. Also do the rectus femoris stretch.

Push the glute ahead, 2 sets of 10 per leg. Should help quite a bit

Also advil
    I do the rectus femoris (couch stretch) stretch before every lower body session as I found it made a remarkable improvement in overall knee pain. I also static stretch hamstrings and ab/adductors for the same reason, although I've been slacking on doing any calf work and my damn ankle mobility seems to be taking a **** lately. And I pop iburprofen like its going out of style. I'll try the TKE's. You think I should do it pre training or after or every day all the time?

This is the same issue I had at my meet that screwed me up (got pain in knee on first attempt, got 2nd but it destroyed my squat form and I good morninged it up to protect my knee, missed my third) and I really would like to figure it out. I know I know doctor but if I can not go in to hear "well maybe you shouldn't squat since that's what hurts it" and get in an argument with them I'm gonna try it.
    Best lifts in Compeition 560/350/650 and a 1560 total @ 290lbs
    2017 Goals are a 1100+ Push/Pull total with 400+/700+ @242/275

http://instagram.com/taterbootz

CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CooCooCaChoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    I had a very unfortunate incident over 2 years ago now whereby I had knee pain, but if I dive bombed my squats then I wouldn't feel it. So I started dive bombing... but then I hurt my back. But because I was stubborn and had a "sprint v marathon" mentality I kept pushing it.

I remember I'd get psyched up for a top set (5/3/1/) and do it and then I'd feel terrible. I'd get a ton of pain in my glute if I tried even a bodyweight squat afterwards. But I kept doing it because I thought it'd be okay if I could do that top set (stupid!).

Now I'm at a stage where I can only really squat pretty darn wide... and even then I sometimes get the same glute pain. I've seen a bunch of PTs and had an MRI scan and nothing has turned up. Spine/glutes look very healthy and good. Sucks as I do a fair bit of mobility work every day too.

Maybe let whatever your issue is heal up a little and really try figure out what the problem is... working around it might help but just because you don't feel it doesn't necessarily mean you're letting anything rest/recover/heal. Could be making it worse slowly to where you can't do narrow again.
    I'm kind of in the same boat, but haven't gone to the same lengths yet with MRI and everything. Went to several chiros and doctors, each say they think they found the problem but havent. Took a month off of squatting a couple times along the way and it comes back. From things I've read lower back pain is usually a symptom of something else so I've been trying to hammer in hip and hamstring mobility to see if it'll help.

On the march to 1300...

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dang111 View Post
    The heck, I always thought you had strangs on or something. Is that your training pair or competition pair of knee sleeves? :-P
    Those are warm pants brah. Also, knee sleeves up to 170, loose wraps on at 200kg. My training wraps are apt convict's, keep the strangulators for heavier stuff now. Don't get as much pounds with the convicts, still get similar support, and I can wrap them crazy fast because they have almost zero stretch. Like 30 seconds for both knees.

Originally Posted by dannyautrey View Post
    How do you clean them? My warm pants straight stanky.
    I just throw them in the washer every few days. Same with knee sleeves. Cold water and regular detergent.

Originally Posted by whitessp View Post
    I do the rectus femoris (couch stretch) stretch before every lower body session as I found it made a remarkable improvement in overall knee pain. I also static stretch hamstrings and ab/adductors for the same reason, although I've been slacking on doing any calf work and my damn ankle mobility seems to be taking a **** lately. And I pop iburprofen like its going out of style. I'll try the TKE's. You think I should do it pre training or after or every day all the time?
    Stretch the fuk out of your calves and ankles. Mobilise the ankles. If you're squatting deep your ankles may be binding up and shooting pain into your knees in the hole.

I'd start with 3 sets of 20 per leg twice a day. Pre training and post. I just use a red band. Nice and slow and controlled, pump the vmo till it burns.
    Last edited by 308smk; 01-16-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hunttarded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the advice 308. I'll pick up a pair then because A535 on a groin pull was a bad idea.

Fam, last couple of squat sessions I've had a super sharp pain right in my patella tendon on my right knee, even wearing wraps. What gives? Wtf could it be or can I do to fix it? It's got me bummed out.
    I did TKEs, tons of mobility above and below the knee, Advil, there is a transdermal NSAID you can speak to your doctor about that worked awesome (OTC in Canada), and the weirdest thing was floss. I just use a bike inner tube. Ice (not the blue ice pack thing, not sure why) after every session too.

This was for quadricep tendonitis. It felt like I was getting stabbed right above the knee in the hole every time.

Oh and I got nothing out of a foam roller, I had to roll with a lacrosse ball and barbell.
    Last edited by Hunttarded; 01-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.

BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BYOBB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is the same issue I had at my meet that screwed me up (got pain in knee on first attempt, got 2nd but it destroyed my squat form and I good morninged it up to protect my knee, missed my third) and I really would like to figure it out. I know I know doctor but if I can not go in to hear "well maybe you shouldn't squat since that's what hurts it" and get in an argument with them I'm gonna try it.
    Do you have the same pain with different squat forms? If you asked about elbow or shoulder pain while benching, you'd likely get told to change your form. Stretching isn't necessarily the answer to everything.

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw a bunch about a bad spf squat. Who/what/where/when happened? I don't have the gram so someone post a link.
    ***Georgia Crew***

CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CROMAGS1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    I saw a bunch about a bad spf squat. Who/what/where/when happened? I don't have the gram so someone post a link.
    Maybe this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAnC9tip...=joshmmorris24
    CROMAGS1985, The ******* who negged me for no reason, Here is your answer, This is probably a strength related issue, So i am better off asking strongmen.

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty sure it's this https://instagram.com/p/BAnBeZrw9se/
    Sam_Michael_198 and Revolution Training Systems are going hard in calling them out. Few others on FB.
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baize82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was at the No Retreat, No Surrender meet and it was awesome

Highlight of the day for me was my buddy Mike finally getting an 800 pull in a meet...he totaled 1855 at 220 in sleeves

Chopped together his misses...his 800 from yesterday is the last one
    Last edited by baize82; 01-17-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Best total @ 198: 1520 @ 195.4 - 575/360/585
    Best total @ 220: 1603 @ 219.6 - 578/402/622 wraps; 1504 @ 206 - 529/363/611 sleeves

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NeverEnough89 View Post
    Sam_Michael_198 and Revolution Training Systems are going hard in calling them out. Few others on FB.
    That's not buried but I wouldn't call that egregiously high. The head phones are kinda gay but whatever.
    ***Georgia Crew***

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grandmoloch View Post
    There really wasn't another chick in her weight class doing bench only? The nationals stages must be sparser than I thought. I can't really see the point in competing in a single lift when you're competing against nobody. Well, I guess you are competing against all the previous records set in that category.
    Not in the juniors. In the open there was 3 lifters and she got 3rd place. The national stage is not sparse. This was raw bench nationals, who the fawk cares. Also, 2016 will be the first time ever IPF will have a raw bench world championships so up until now there really wasn't any point in doing the raw division at bench nationals because it leads to nothing. But I guess she competed because it was in her home town, she thinks she has a good bench and because then she can claim she's a national champ.

Originally Posted by grandmoloch View Post
    Surely Martin will deliver.

Also for those interested, there's an AMA going on right now over at reddit with a Norwegian powerlifter (Marte Elverum). Not really sure who she is. Seems strong.

https://www.reddit.com/r/powerliftin...k_me_anything/
    She's only a junior raw world champ, junior equipped world champ and open equipped worlds bronze medalist. And she's hot.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorthStrong has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's not buried but I wouldn't call that egregiously high. The head phones are kinda gay but whatever.
    my thoughts exactly lol
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/NorthStrongSC

Main Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155303583

After seeing a hard workout you may want to complain and want others to pity you for the work you have to do. Your mom will pity you. Your girl will pity you. I may pity you, but your competition will not pity you. They will step on you, walk over you and spit on you. � Boris Sheiko

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That squat didn't look THAT bad..a little high sure but nothing like that one where the guy was wearing the weird goku singlet a while back

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post

She's only a junior raw world champ, junior equipped world champ and open equipped worlds bronze medalist. And she's hot.
    She's a junior? ****ing hell..as if she wasn't making me feel weak enough lol

Pretty sure this dude turned down a squat in a previous meet because he thought it was high, claims to have a side view of this one but don't think it's been posted.

Pretty sure he has a log here too

On the march to 1300...

whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000) whitessp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stretch the fuk out of your calves and ankles. Mobilise the ankles. If you're squatting deep your ankles may be binding up and shooting pain into your knees in the hole.

I'd start with 3 sets of 20 per leg twice a day. Pre training and post. I just use a red band. Nice and slow and controlled, pump the vmo till it burns.
    Yeah I squat pretty deep and I've been noticing my heel wanting to come off the ground in the hole (wear flat shoes) so maybe its the ankles. I'll give that a try.

Originally Posted by Hunttarded View Post
    Thanks for the advice 308. I'll pick up a pair then because A535 on a groin pull was a bad idea.

I did TKEs, tons of mobility above and below the knee, Advil, there is a transdermal NSAID you can speak to your doctor about that worked awesome (OTC in Canada), and the weirdest thing was floss. I just use a bike inner tube. Ice (not the blue ice pack thing, not sure why) after every session too.

This was for quadricep tendonitis. It felt like I was getting stabbed right above the knee in the hole every time.

Oh and I got nothing out of a foam roller, I had to roll with a lacrosse ball and barbell.
    I actually have a transdermal NSAID that I got (called penetrex) that seems to work well. I haven't used it in a bit though. I'll try some flossing too.

And BYOBB it happens whether I squat wide or narrow. This past week was wide low box squats (14" box), and it happened in the last meet I did (I'm a medium width squatter, just outside of shoulder width).

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    j sully for breakout powerlifter 2k16?

j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000) j2nicee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JRMoore82 View Post
    How did that work out?
    It went great. Jennifer Thompson and crew put on very well ran meets, we are done lifting and through awards by 5 at everyone Ive done with them.

And LOL at that squat.
    Last edited by j2nicee; 01-17-2016 at 10:10 AM.

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello friends
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 308smk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I squat pretty deep and I've been noticing my heel wanting to come off the ground in the hole (wear flat shoes) so maybe its the ankles. .

If its on the same side as the bad knee, I'd put money on that being the main culprit.

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who are some good wide stance raw squatters?
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Eric kupperstein
    ***Georgia Crew***

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is the side view with the Arian dot method.
    http://imgur.com/0daC5mB

dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000) dang111 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here is the side view with the Arian dot method.
    http://imgur.com/0daC5mB
    Definitely not egregiously high. There's been far worse stuff come out of the SPF.

Squat looked good to me. Top of knee doesn't mean kneecap, it means the knee. And that line doesn't look like its parallel with the ground, looks like it follows the line of the monolift, which is angled towards the camera, so its distorted by perspective.

Sure, its not "convincingly deep", but its deep enough that it shouldn't really be questioned unless you just have a bias against anything that's not USAPL (specifically the SPF).

Originally Posted by dang111 View Post
    Definitely not egregiously high. There's been far worse stuff come out of the SPF.
    i agree. Not depth but closer than the last one that he rejected, shouldn't have gotten whites at all tho.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Candito squats pretty wide a lot of the time.

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 322 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast