Thread: 5x5 Suggestions

FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50)

5x5 Suggestions

Hello Dear Members ;

I have been working out for over 3 years. Nowadays, i have to quit from working out for several reasons such as new job, lack of motivation, etc.

My last records(max) are ;

Bench : 135kg
    Squat : 110kg
    Barbell Curl : 60kg
    Deadlift : 150kg

I' ve mostly followed the 5x5 routine. My goal is CLEAN BULKING. Never reach the point that i wanted.

I want to apply the routine below ;

Back/Triceps/Shoulders (A)

Push Up.
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown

Triceps Kickback
    Triceps Pushdown

Barbell Satanding Military Raise
    Barbell Front Raise

Chest/Biceps/Legs (B)

Barbell Bench Press
    Barbell Incline Bench Press

Barbell Curl
    Dumbell Alternate Biceps Curl

Full squat
    Leg extensions

Each movement is 5x5 %80 workload 60sec rest 2min rest between sets.

This workout splits are Mon./Tues/Thurs/Sat.

There is no abs and cardio because of lack of time and motivation

The other post i should share my current back pose and before pic of the same pose when i was followingfollowing nearly thr same routine 1 month ago.

I'm such a perfectionist, if i eat even one cup of cake in whole day i may able to quit whole routine.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Peace at home,peace in the world !

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't be doing your own programming until your more advanced. Definitely look into some of the stickied programs on the previous page
    advertising not permitted

FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50) FreeMasonry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    I wouldn't be doing your own programming until your more advanced. Definitely look into some of the stickied programs on the previous page
    I've tried many workout programs on this site including, Lee Labrada's , Jim Stoppani, Blueprint to Mass, Kris Gethin's, etc.

Why do you think that i should not do this program ? Is it more advanced than my current situation ? If yes, which points seem advanced or hard to apply ?

Thanks for you reply.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreeMasonry View Post
    I've tried many workout programs on this site including, Lee Labrada's , Jim Stoppani, Blueprint to Mass, Kris Gethin's, etc.

Why do you think that i should not do this program ? Is it more advanced than my current situation ? If yes, which points seem advanced or hard to apply ?

Thanks for you reply.
    Those programs are horrible

The issue is you have no progression build into the program. Thats what makes a program effective or not. Progressive overload needs to be considered as its the only way to hypertrophy or gain strength
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Those programs are horrible

The issue is you have no progression build into the program. Thats what makes a program effective or not. Progressive overload needs to be considered as its the only way to hypertrophy or gain strength
    The only progression is that adding 5 pound for each heavy movement week by week. Why do you called as horrible ? Also, this is not the routine that i've created myself.

If you find this "horrible" please share a link for a progressive 5x5 based program, thanks

benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benh2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Where's your deadlift? Follow Fierce 5 which is in one of the stickied threads.

Originally Posted by benh2 View Post
    Where's your deadlift? Follow Fierce 5 which is in one of the stickied threads.
    Squat replaces deadlift in the second leg day. I think i did not explain my routine properly. I've looked at "fierce 5" this is for whom train less than 6 month. I've working out for over 3 years, just hard to get my motivation back.

My goal is not gaining strength at first. I've wanted a bit leaner and stronger than my current form that i never work out.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This program isn't very good. It's poorly balanced, and you would be better off running an intermediate routine. There's an intermediate Fierce 5 routine- the upper/lower. There's also Texas Method, Candito Linear Program, etc.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your program is horrible.

Squats do not replace deadlifts.

You are not what you once were. Lifting status does not equal workout knowledge. You are a beginner again because you can probably add weight to the bar each week.
    AllPro Simple Beginner Routine 4 Cycles
    AllPro Novice Program 3 Cycles
    Wendler 5-3-1 BBB+ and FSL
    5x5 Program

Squat:315; Bench: 260; OHP: 155; Deadlift: 330
    Bench PR 225 for 5; Deadlift PR 225 for 15
    Goals: 1/2/3/4 plate

ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000)

My goal is not gaining strength at first. I've wanted a bit leaner and stronger than my current form that i never work out.
    Strength isn't your goal but you want to get stronger.... dafuq did I just read?

Strength = size. You've clearly been duped into wasting lots of time on terrible bb.com routines. Id advise you be a little less combative and take the advice here by jumping on a proven template from the stickies

What are you current dead, squat and bench maxes? I highly doubt you're as advanced as you think you are

GragasJung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GragasJung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GragasJung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at a 135kg bench press your deadlift should be atleast 200kg.

Forget about my current lifts, i just wanted to critize my routine, thank you all. But, there is no better idea that i should replace my routine into fierce 5. I don't want from you to show me any better routine you think. Just tell me, add another leg day to this routine or you should not work out legs after intense chest egzersizes, etc. Do not say this is horrible, that is fuqkin bad.

Thank you.

Also, im not here to prove anyone that im benching 135kg or something like that. I know what i've done, this topic was opened to critisize my routine not my weights or my current level. I want to let it simple : i want to bit leaner and stronger so advice me some workouts from bb.com which are stickies or not.

bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10) bmcblinz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Forget about my current lifts, i just wanted to critize my routine, thank you all. But, there is no better idea that i should replace my routine into fierce 5. I don't want from you to show me any better routine you think. Just tell me, add another leg day to this routine or you should not work out legs after intense chest egzersizes, etc. Do not say this is horrible, that is fuqkin bad.

Thank you.

Also, im not here to prove anyone that im benching 135kg or something like that. I know what i've done, this topic was opened to critisize my routine not my weights or my current level. I want to let it simple : i want to bit leaner and stronger so advice me some workouts from bb.com which are stickies or not.
    Look, the whole routine is just bad to begin with. You have 4-5 push movements and 1 pull movement, and no deadlifts. It's horribly inbalanced.

I suggest this one instead: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1378768243

ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thank you.

Everyone has criticized it. Its a flat out bad routine that would be a waste of time to run and it's beyond worth anyone's time to fix because the time not was fixed it would look like a proven template that you should have run in the first place.

No one here worth listening to is going to approve this or modify it because it's beyond salvage. If you want advise run something tested like F5. If you want someone to say you're right just go do your routine because you aren't getting that here.