Thread: over view help

wbellis215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

over view help

I am starting back into the gym , I am currently taking the supplements Whey protein in the am before work.I am also using recovery whey shake post workouts with fairlife milk. I am taking Gnc mega men multi's for weight and energy, their 25 billion probi, with CLA two times a day, and proformix sst. I also add C4 for pre workout for energy.

What if anything should i be feeling or seeing with this stack. The sst gives me the shakes from time to time. The I am getting the mild s/e from the C4. Does anybody know more about this? or have any ideas on better working stuff.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How about just eating food and working out? I guess thats old school and doesn't work anymore?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    How about just eating food and working out? I guess thats old school and doesn't work anymore?
    What Corbi said (and I'm surprised he was so nice about it). All of the regulars on this forum are FAR beyond the BS hype of the supplement industry. Get a good workout routine, be consistent, eat the right foods and the right amount, and get plenty of rest. Some supplements (and I get the feeling you think supplements are something MUCH different than what they really are) have a place for some people...but they are a very small percent of the formula that will lead to your gains.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wbellis215 View Post
    I am starting back into the gym , I am currently taking the supplements Whey protein in the am before work.I am also using recovery whey shake post workouts with fairlife milk. I am taking Gnc mega men multi's for weight and energy, their 25 billion probi, with CLA two times a day, and proformix sst. I also add C4 for pre workout for energy.

What if anything should i be feeling or seeing with this stack. The sst gives me the shakes from time to time. The I am getting the mild s/e from the C4. Does anybody know more about this? or have any ideas on better working stuff.
    Your diet, a solid training program and staying consistent is what's needed.

All the supplements on the planet won't do that for you.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone and their brother has been chasing the elusive magical pill that will allow them to attain whatever state they wish to be in without lifting a finger. Want to lose 80 lbs, here take this pill and go to sleep. Want to turn into the Hulk and bench 900+ lbs, here's another pill that will do it for you. The only $hit that works is illegal and banned and even then you still need to bust your ass to get the results you want.

There are the staples that a lot of people take that will help you reach your goals such as protein, bcaa's, creatine, etc but none of those are magical elixirs that will summon forth the gods to bestow supreme powers on you. Don't believe the marketing hype and flat out bull$hit that these companies put out there.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if anything should i be feeling or seeing with this stack?

What are your goals?

Where do you want to be next year, and or the year after that?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Get rid of all that stuff, and start over, here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168581133

Pay particular attention to the comment about getting your regular-food nutrition on-point before spending money/putting stock in any supplement. You're making a classic beginner mistake in thinking that pills/powders/potions will do anything for you at your level.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733