KarenW911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Losing only stomach fat....

I am 5'6" and only weigh 110 lbs. i have a very thin build except for my stomach fat, which is the only fat part on my body. everyone keeps telling me that i have to lose my fat because just doing sit-ups won't make it flat. i'm afraid if i start dieting heavily that i will lose weight all over and i can't afford to lose any fat but what is in my stomach because everything else is already too skinny. can anyone help me and tell me what kind of diet i should go on and what exercises i should do to get a flat stomach? please help me! thanks much.

BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you lose fat you can't just lose from one part of your body...you body may burn it from one part first as it may add to one part more than others--hence people who have huge asses. or thighs or stomach----but i think this is genetics......my advice??? build muscle while losing weight.....the fat will start coming from your stomach and to compensate for the loss in other parts you build muscle to fill them up......its true doing situps will build your ab muscles...but will not take fat away from that one area.....situps are good,,you want ab muscles...but the rest of your bod will be jealous ...cause they want some too!! and when you build muscle that in turn burns more calories...fat does not....at 110lbs I dont think dieting is your answer...working out---and I mean your whole body would do a lot more for your whole physical apperance......
    Last edited by BullGod; 03-01-2002 at 11:29 PM.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump on that. You MUST lift weights, hitting every muscle once a week as well as doing cardio. And once you ad more muscle, it will help you burn fat, becuase the more muscle mass you have, the faster your metabolism is. So start lifting!

russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) russterone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck
    M1A1 TANK GUNNER 2/278ACR,,,,,

STEEL on STEEL,
    Have you killed a IRAQI lately?

KarenW911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks guys, you were a big help. i was so confused with everything all my friends were telling me until i read your messages. i'll try doing it and see if it works.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet is important!! You must eat healthy.

It is obvious to some of the long time bodybuilders, but not too obvious to the newbies.

Goto www.anabolicreview.com , under Food Profiles. Get a better idea of the amount of protein, carbohahydrates and fat in the regular food and junk food you are eating.

soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soloist93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shedding fat...

Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    When you lose fat you can't just lose from one part of your body...you body may burn it from one part first as it may add to one part more than others--hence people who have huge asses. or thighs or stomach----but i think this is genetics......my advice??? build muscle while losing weight.....the fat will start coming from your stomach and to compensate for the loss in other parts you build muscle to fill them up......its true doing situps will build your ab muscles...but will not take fat away from that one area.....situps are good,,you want ab muscles...but the rest of your bod will be jealous ...cause they want some too!! and when you build muscle that in turn burns more calories...fat does not....at 110lbs I dont think dieting is your answer...working out---and I mean your whole body would do a lot more for your whole physical apperance......
    Are you implying if I build the muscles in my triceps, for example, I can lose the weight around my waste?

Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Skinnyfats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    there is no such thing as spot reduction