Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by danchoo33 View Post
    When Safiya came to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), he said to her; ‘Among the Jews your father did not stop in his enmity towards me until Allah destroyed him.’ She said: ‘O Allah’s Messenger! Indeed Allah says in His book, ‘No one will take anyone else’s burden’. So the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to her: ‘Make your choice, if you will chose Islam I’ll select you for myself and if you chose Judaism, I’ll set you free and send you to your people.’(Ibn Saad 8/123)
    Here is the full hadith, that you have accepted as authentic...

The bolded is the part that has been edited out...

When Safiya came to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), he said to her; ‘Among the Jews your father did not stop in his enmity towards me until Allah destroyed him.’ She said: ‘O Allah’s Messenger! Indeed Allah says in His book, ‘No one will take anyone else’s burden’. So the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to her: ‘Make your choice, if you will chose Islam I’ll select you for myself and if you chose Judaism, I’ll set you free and send you to your people.’ She said; ‘O Allah’s Messenger indeed I longed for Islam and testified for you even before you gave me this invitation when I came to you. I have no guardian among the Jews, neither father nor brother and I prefer Islam over disbelief. Allah and His Messenger are dear to me then freedom and to return to my people.” (Ibn Saad 8/123)

OK, so you've previously acknowledged that it's probable that she was negatively psychologically affected by the experience of having her father, husband, friends and community killed and enslaved (along with herself) at the hands of the muslim army.

Here's where you wrote that...

As for her psychological condition well I'm sure she would be devastated by the death of her family members ...
    So if we take that Hadith, we have a few likely possibilities;

1) She was secretly a traitor to her community.

From the hadith that you quoted, and have agreed is authentic...

She said; ‘O Allah’s Messenger indeed I longed for Islam and testified for you even before you gave me this invitation when I came to you.
    2) She was a literal psychopath/anti-social personality disorder suffer, and didn't bond emotionally to her father, husband, friends, or community.

3) Out a desire for survival and protection, due to her male protectors being killed, she pledged allegiance to Muhammad.

I have no guardian among the Jews, neither father nor brother
    Her father was killed by Muhammad's army. That is an open acknowledgement of a loss of a protector.

She was female, in a patriarchal culture, without any male protectors. The poor lady was more than likely desperate.

4) She had stockholm syndrome. ie. Patty Hearst.

A normal human being does not feel warmly towards - let along earnestly pledge allegiance to, marry, and sex with, the man who gave the orders for her family and friends to be killed and enslaved.

If an army killed your father, partner, friends, and community, how would you feel towards them? What kind of psychological state would you be in?

A lot of muslims argue that a core reason why some muslims are violent towards western countries, is due to western foreign policy. And that it's understandable (though not excusable) due to them being traumatized due to seeing loved one's killed, and their community decimated by western military.

Yet those same muslims will present the story of Saffiya as a beautiful story!!!
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brah, just like Christians, they cherry-pick all the good things from their religion and think their religion is perfect. Like I went to an Islamic school from 4th to 12th grade, in Chicago, and NONE of the bad parts were taught. Let them enjoy their personal versions of Islam.
    ****Always reps back crew

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mlgpro View Post
    Islam is a highly interpretable religion (due to all the contradictions) that can mold into many shapes (like in the Islamic Golden Age). So, yes , Salafi Jihadism was an Islamic 'response' (read the wiki) to the Soviet-Afghan war and was further amplified by Saudi influence and US foreign policy. it is a horrible thing for the holy sites of the Muslim world to be located in a Wahhabi regime. Wahhabism, as you know was founded in the 1700s and without it, the Islamic 'response' to all the things I mentioned probably would have been different. But, if the US didn't destabilize and kill so many, the soil wouldn't have been fertile enough for these Islamist groups to rapidly multiple. And if you saw the Salafi Jihadist chart I showed above, Islamism was very rare prior to the early 1990s.
    OK.

What's you point?

Is your responses to an argument for not challenging muslims about their beliefs? (Which was how this debate between us began.)

Brah, just like Christians, they cherry-pick all the good things from their religion and think their religion is perfect. Like I went to an Islamic school from 4th to 12th grade, in Chicago, and NONE of the bad parts were taught. Let them enjoy their personal versions of Islam.
    It's good that you've never met someone who has supported Islamism. When I was a muslim I did, a number of people, it was very common when I got to know them IME.

mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mlgpro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    There's a huge potential for evil. Even during the so called "golden age" philosophers were threatened for their ideas. Al Ghazali threatened philosophers (Mu'tazilites) with death in one of his books for their ideas.
    I never said it was perfect, but it was the best society in the world at THAT TIME. While Christians were busy inventing torture devices during their Dark Ages, Muslims were actually leaders in the world in science, medicine, math, and philosophy. Even Jews were treated fairly in a time when they would be slaughtered in Christian lands. From the wiki: "During this period, non-Muslims were allowed to flourish relative to their treatment in the Christian Byzantine Empire. The Jewish philosopher Moses Maimonides, who lived in Andalusia, is an example."

Right now Muslims are in their own Dark Ages. That's all. I'm not defending Islam, don't get me wrong, I'm defending Muslims.

Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post

It's good that you've never met someone who has supported Islamism. When I was a muslim I did, a number of people, it was very common when I got to know them IME.
    Most of my friends to this day are actually Muslims. I know 1000s of Muslims. Maybe extremism is more common in the arab community? My Muslim friends are all Indian and Pakistani.

I'm really not a fan of proselytizing tbh. We can pull out horrible things from the Old Testament as well and try to make atheists out of Jews and Christians, but what's the point? They genuinely believe their bible is a book of good and selectively ignore all the bad parts, just like most Muslims. Should we try to convince Islamists to become atheists? Yes, but i doubt they come on forums like these. So we're basically preaching to the wrong people. In the far future I'm pretty sure religion will be dead anyways. Let these poor saps believe they'll have an afterlife lol.

Most of my friends to this day are actually Muslims. I know 1000s of Muslims. Maybe extremism is more common in the arab community? My Muslim friends are all Indian and Pakistani.
    I was mainly in a south Asian muslim community (Indians, Bengalis, and Pakistanis). I found south asian supporters of Hamas, and the Taliban.

I knew a ****lian supporter of Osama Bin Laden.

I also knew a white convert member of Hizbut Tahrir.

I also knew an birarical (half-black and half-white) supporter of the Taliban, who said that he felt like headbutting me when I criticized the Taliban.

(I reported them to the police.)

Have you asked your friends what they think about a caliphate? (Not ISIS, or the Taliban, a caliphate.)

Do they believe that a caliphate is the best form of government? And if so, if the country was a muslim majority, would they want it to become a caliphate?

If they say yes, then they are an Islamist. A supporter of the political ideology within Islam. Which is a theocracy.

And if they say yes to wanting the country to become a caliphate if it's muslim majority, and they also actively engage in Dawah (trying to encourage non muslim to become muslims)... Then surely you see the danger?

Misc's silent watcher cheeseymeat's Avatar
    cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000)
    While I believe most muslims are generally great people,I think this thread has unintentionally exposed the naivety of Muslims when it comes to interpretation and selection of verses and ahadith,thanks to danchoo,
    There is absolutely nothing special about Islam, it is just like every other religion, it is based on a lie wrapped around some truth which can be exaggerated by creative interpretation. I just hope muslims reading this thread are open-minded and can actually think for themselves when it comes to piecing all the evidence in this thread together.
    forever regretting username crew*
    stopped lifting heavy to fit into my clothes crew*
    can't see any writing and constantly making typos on my 4k monitor crew*

I was mainly in a south Asian muslim community (Indians, Bengalis, and Pakistanis). I found south asian supporters of Hamas, and the Taliban.

I knew a ****lian supporter of Osama Bin Laden.

I also knew a white convert member of Hizbut Tahrir.

I also knew an birarical (half-black and half-white) supporter of the Taliban, who said that he felt like headbutting me when I criticized the Taliban.

(I reported them to the police.)

Have you asked your friends what they think about a caliphate? (Not ISIS, or the Taliban, a caliphate.)

Do they believe that a caliphate is the best form of government? And if so, if the country was a muslim majority, would they want it to become a caliphate?

If they say yes, then they are an Islamist. A supporter of the political ideology within Islam. Which is a theocracy.

And if they say yes to wanting the country to become a caliphate if it's muslim majority, and they also actively engage in Dawah (trying to encourage non muslim to become muslims)... Then surely you see the danger?
    Are you in the UK? I've heard the Muslims there are much more extreme than the ones in America.

taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taizer007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's a huge potential for evil. Even during the so called "golden age" philosophers were threatened for their ideas. Al Ghazali threatened philosophers (Mu'tazilites) with death in one of his books for their ideas.
    ok your point. There is huge potential for evil in humanity, a book doesn't change that. Do you think genghis khan or zedong were reading from a book when they killed millions

I'm really not a fan of proselytizing tbh. We can pull out horrible things from the Old Testament as well and try to make atheists out of Jews and Christians, but what's the point?
    A lot of bad things happen in the name of Christianity.

Should we try to convince Islamists to become atheists? Yes, but i doubt they come on forums like these. So we're basically preaching to the wrong people.
    There was a muslim member of R/P who joined ISIS.

Srs.

Google it.

Are you in the UK? I've heard the Muslims there are much more extreme than the ones in America.
    Yes, I am.

It sounds that you are talking from a position of privilege then, regarding your passive stance on Islamism.

cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000) cheeseymeat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think this thread has reached a point where clifffs need to be made:

Cliffs for the unaware:

-OP declares islam is a peaceful religion for muslims but is divisive when it comes to social integration as it often leads to hatred against non-believers

-OP gets negged by muslims, accused of knowing nothing about islam and basing his hatred towards islam on his dissatisfaction with his family values

-OP gets called a homosexual when in fact he is not

-Fellow miscers confirm stories of OP and we discover that OP is generally right

-[Irriliganized], a poster who is well known and notorious for being a *******, calls out OP for being an immature bitch

-[Irriliganized] gets called out by miscers for being a muslim convert that was caught cheating on a dating website,he immediately leaves thread without a trace and his whereabouts are unknown. Possibly lurking in his dungeon

-A new user emerges from a sea of red squares,her name was Danchoo33 . She declares war on OP for spreading lies on islam,OP immediately recognized troll and negged her deeper into the red

-OP wastes no time with Danchoo as she valiantly dares OP to go head to head with her. OP recognizes the arrogance and bigotry in her previous posts and resorts to ridiculing her illogical posts with gifs

-Danchoo and BetaasPhuck battle it out in 8 pages arguing about Islam's casual approach to human slavery. Danchoo refuted every hadith that compromised the image of islam and its stance against slaver

- BetaasPhuck finally realises that his efforts were futile and publicily declares Danchoo as a delusional troll

-Muzzichik sympathizes with Danchoo and uses the sexist card. She pretentiously accuses OP of *******ry even after OP clearly said he is not

-Muzzichik gets exposed for the crafty deceptive little sloot she is , portrays herself as a rational moderate muslim but refuses to face the evidence presented in this thread .
    Last edited by cheeseymeat; 10-14-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Yes, I am.

It sounds that you are talking from a position of privilege then, regarding your passive stance on Islamism.
    I'm not passive on it, but I think a long term strategy of beating it would involve a lot more diplomacy and a lot less bombs. All bombs do is strengthen the Islamists' narrative that the West is at war with Islam; for every one you kill, one or more will come as a replacement. It's a bit late for that though, but I fear that it will only continue to grow. We are fighting the result of extremism rather than tackling its causes. A possible strategy is somehow making sure Saudi doesn't spread its evil Wahhabi ideology and aiding anyone fighting against Islamists rather than fighting them directly.

I'm not passive on it, but I think a long term strategy of beating it would involve a lot more diplomacy and a lot less bombs. . All bombs do is strengthen the Islamists' narrative that the West is at war with Islam; for every one you kill, one or more will come as a replacement.
    I hope that wasn't directed towards me.

You seem to have been trying to encourage me to give up my efforts of intellectually challenging muslims. I thought that was the context of this debate?

We are fighting the result of extremism rather than tackling its causes. A possible strategy is somehow making sure Saudi doesn't spread its evil Wahhabi ideology
    To be fair, there are a number of respected Wahhabi/Salafi scholars who have issued fatwa against violent Islamism. I don't think it's fair to say that Wahhabi/Salasfism = violent Islamism. Because there have been Deobandi, and Barelivis (staunch Sufi supporters) who have been involved in violent Islamism.

Regarding the oil money supporting Islamism...

Unfortunately I don't think we are willing, enmasse, to give up our dependence on oil. Even the most hardline anti-muslim activists rarely ever encourages people to support sustainability research and policies, in order to undercut muslim oil money.

Atheus Militante de Pacis boseador's Avatar
    boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000) boseador is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by taizer007 View Post
    ok your point. There is huge potential for evil in humanity, a book doesn't change that. Do you think genghis khan or zedong were reading from a book when they killed millions
    I agree, there is huge potential for evil in humanity. But the Quran can increase the probability of this potential actualising. It is a catalyst for the evil that humans are capable of. Ideology doesn't come into existence in books. People come up with these ideas and put them in books.
    Pro MMA record: 0-0-0

“How could they see anything but the shadows if they were never allowed to move their heads?” - Plato

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

“Some eloquent speech is as effective as magic.” - Prophet Mohammed

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Lol right. And look at you, I count 4 of you big, bad men trying to win an e-fight against a female. I understand opie's posts and his vocal right to be homosexual and thus his hatred of religiousity, but the rest of you... lol, just lol.
    Quran 24:52
    "If you can't kill an apostate, at least hurt him by calling him a *******. That'll show him!"

lmao strong everything
    Texas crew

pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pac8x8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Islam actually has a secular history. The first Muslim empire is an example. There was as huge emphasis on science/philosophy and learning. There were tons of Muslims scientists, doctors, and philosophers. Like I said, It's a highly interpretable religion and there are many versions of it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
    bullschit, during that time... Christians and Jews were pretending to be muslim or be faced with death. So any emphasis on those areas was being done by smart people because it's natural for civilized humans to progress humanity. Islam itself does not contribute to anything but, death and destruction. Anyone smart would avoid islam like the plague.

Just look what Churchill says about islam.

"Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world."
    ☼ Sunbathe Ballz Crew ☼

CON-CRĒT REVIEW:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132341573

reps owed: FitForSurvival

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cheeseymeat View Post

-[Irriliganized], a poster who is well known and notorious for being a *******, calls out OP for being an immature bitch
    Wat. How am I *******? lol I don't imagine two guys dick sucking and then calling it cute.. for the internet to see <_<;

You guys are so cute when you suck each other's dicks. A no AVI miscer mocking my AVI, well I never
    ^ fgt

-[Irriliganized] gets called out by miscers for being a muslim convert that was caught cheating on a dating website,he immediately leaves thread without a trace and his whereabouts are unknown. Possibly lurking in his dungeon

Weightaholic called me out on having a profile on a dating website. Of course, he of all people happens to find a profile with the very same user name I would have here.. on bb.com, a web forum full of miscers. Miscers.. who love to troll, just like I.

Makes sense.

And the only time I leave threads is when discussions get so ridiculous that it would be beyond trolling to continue having discussions with them. There is in fact a handful of people I just simply avoid interacting with because of their craziness.

So let me get this straight, you appear from the Misc into the R/P section, you get called out on your frauding about being a Muslim (frauding because of how quick you are to point out Quranic passages regarding violence, totally disregarding context, AND as if you've lived a life of violence in your home and or community because of Islam) at some point, and you're quick to ask other miscers online to quickly come to your rescue lol and you're quick to prove your gullibleness simultaneously.

Man I've never seen so much butthurt in one thread.. the internet truly rules your life.

Oh and by the way, weightaholic's beef with me started after showing my disgust with homosexuals. His homosexual pal died, probably from HIV/AIDS or getting rammed by too many men in one night leaving him to die a slow painful death from internal bleeding, and I wouldn't be surprised if he too is a bear (fat, hairy butch, homosexual).
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Muzzichik sympathizes with Danchoo and uses the sexist card. She pretentiously accuses OP of *******ry even after OP clearly said he is not

-Muzzichik gets exposed for the crafty deceptive little sloot she is , portrays herself as a rational moderate muslim but refuses to face the evidence presented in this thread .
    Lol. What evidence? All we've seen is you milking the attention of online nobodies continuing to whine, whine, whine. Carry on mate.

And that's rich, calling ME a sloot.

Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Oh and by the way, weightaholic's beef with me started after showing my disgust with homosexuals. His homosexual pal died, probably from HIV/AIDS or getting rammed by too many men in one night leaving him to die a slow painful death from internal bleeding, and I wouldn't be surprised if he too is a bear (fat, hairy butch, homosexual).
    Hey, that's kinda not cool dude. Your posts are showing lots of 'isms lately. Have you thought about taking a break from this part of the board?

No need to be reactive to the increasing hate.

I agree, there is huge potential for evil in humanity. But the Quran can increase the probability of this potential actualising. It is a catalyst for the evil that humans are capable of. Ideology doesn't come into existence in books. People come up with these ideas and put them in books.
    Boseador, just out of curiosity, have you ever studied Primal "religions?" These are religions and/or beliefs that existed prior to the modern religions. Pre-4000 years ago. I've been researching some stuff on them and they're quite interesting.

Check them out when you get the chance.
    Last edited by MuzzieChik786; 10-14-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

⅟½⅓¾⅔⅕⅖⅗⅘⅙⅚⅛⅜⅝⅞ ➊➋➌➍➎➏➐➑➒ BadMonkeyFunker's Avatar
    BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BadMonkeyFunker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh my goodness, go and read the excerpt from a history book I just quoted, how unfair are they to their non-natives? If you are saying that the fact that they never forced the entire colony to convert, let their milets choose their
    I asked you in my last post! What if gov came to your house and take your first born and force him to become a jew.
    How would you feel ?

And you're still talking about being 'fair' just boggles my mind. Fair would be 'devout yourself to your religion, fight only when attacked' Isn't what their religion suggests ?

But instead, they expanded, killed, pillaged, raped for 200 years.

Murad IV banned alcohol/imprisoned and killed people because of it but then died of liver disease because he was an alcoholic himself
    Read Divan lit. It's full poems about gay affairs, same sex love interests.
    All kinds of power struggles among sultans, killing their own brothers etc.

Just to name a few, all coming from an "islamic" empire. Caliphate .... my .... arse.....

As a religious empire, which uses a religious book as its law, they failed miserably. Saying they were a bit better than other empires is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

And all the art and the architecture came from and influenced by Europe. that's why it's only found in western turkey. Go further form EU, eastern Anatolia is no different than syria, iraq. Stones and sticks.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wat. How am I *******? lol I don't imagine two guys dick sucking and then calling it cute.. for the internet to see <_<;
    Because merely mentioning homosexual acts makes someone gay? OK then, seems a bit extreme but if that's what the psychology says. Moving on now, minding my own business, expect to see lots of hetero commentary here...

LOL!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000) Skythes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    I asked you in my last post! What if gov came to your house and take your first born and force him to become a jew.
    How would you feel ?

And you're still talking about being 'fair' just boggles my mind. Fair would be 'devout yourself to your religion, fight only when attacked' Isn't what their religion suggests ?

Murad IV banned alcohol/imprisoned and killed people because of it but then died of liver disease because he was an alcoholic himself

Just to name a few, all coming from an "islamic" empire. Caliphate .... my .... arse.....

As a religious empire, which uses a religious book as its law, they failed miserably. Saying they were a bit better than other empires is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

And all the art and the architecture came from and influenced by Europe. that's why it's only found in western turkey. Go further form EU, eastern Anatolia is no different than syria, iraq. Stones and sticks.
    Hey man look they let their enslaved populace choose their own Ottoman-approved puppet rulers so its all ok (not srs)

It's a proven fact that homosexuality is a natural result of evolution. Every mammalian species has a sizable % of homosexual animals. Also, why do people against gay people only think about man on man butt sex? That's not the only way homosexuality is defined and most homosexuals are actually women. Even though I don't have any gay friends I can still accept that it's a natural non-deleterious phenonomen (unlike murder and rape which are natural, but deleterious things).

Please read:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homose...ior_in_animals
    "Roughly 60% of all bonobo sexual activity occurs between two or more females. While the homosexual bonding system in bonobos represents the highest frequency of homosexuality known in any species, homosexuality has been reported for all great apes (a group which includes humans), as well as a number of other primate species.[67][68][69][70][71][72][73][74][75]"

50% of women are naturally bisexual http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ted-women.html

That's why it's socially acceptable for women to kiss each other, because of how "normal" it is.
    Last edited by mlgpro; 10-14-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Weightaholic called me out on having a profile on a dating website. Of course, he of all people happens to find a profile with the very same user name I would have here.. on bb.com, a web forum full of miscers. Miscers.. who love to troll, just like I.
    A profile with your pics and personal details,sure.

Man I've never seen so much butthurt in one thread.. the internet truly rules your life.
    I very rarely post in any forums, look at your stats and mine you are the internet warrior here.My opinions are general but they reflect the sad reality in australia .

time to stop posting dude,for real

danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Here is the full hadith, that you have accepted as authentic...

The bolded is the part that has been edited out...

When Safiya came to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), he said to her; ‘Among the Jews your father did not stop in his enmity towards me until Allah destroyed him.’ She said: ‘O Allah’s Messenger! Indeed Allah says in His book, ‘No one will take anyone else’s burden’. So the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to her: ‘Make your choice, if you will chose Islam I’ll select you for myself and if you chose Judaism, I’ll set you free and send you to your people.’ She said; ‘O Allah’s Messenger indeed I longed for Islam and testified for you even before you gave me this invitation when I came to you. I have no guardian among the Jews, neither father nor brother and I prefer Islam over disbelief. Allah and His Messenger are dear to me then freedom and to return to my people.” (Ibn Saad 8/123)

OK, so you've previously acknowledged that it's probable that she was negatively psychologically affected by the experience of having her father, husband, friends and community killed and enslaved (along with herself) at the hands of the muslim army.

Here's where you wrote that...

So if we take that Hadith, we have a few likely possibilities;

1) She was secretly a traitor to her community.

2) She was a literal psychopath/anti-social personality disorder suffer, and didn't bond emotionally to her father, husband, friends, or community.

3) Out a desire for survival and protection, due to her male protectors being killed, she pledged allegiance to Muhammad.

Her father was killed by Muhammad's army. That is an open acknowledgement of a loss of a protector.

She was female, in a patriarchal culture, without any male protectors. The poor lady was more than likely desperate.

4) She had stockholm syndrome. ie. Patty Hearst.

A normal human being does not feel warmly towards - let along earnestly pledge allegiance to, marry, and sex with, the man who gave the orders for her family and friends to be killed and enslaved.

If an army killed your father, partner, friends, and community, how would you feel towards them? What kind of psychological state would you be in?

A lot of muslims argue that a core reason why some muslims are violent towards western countries, is due to western foreign policy. And that it's understandable (though not excusable) due to them being traumatized due to seeing loved one's killed, and their community decimated by western military.

Yet those same muslims will present the story of Saffiya as a beautiful story!!!
    You are assuming things no one can really know what her psychological state was like unless we ask her, however I do know that another hadith also states that before her father was killed she had a dream which she intrepreted to mean that she was one day going to marry the Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.), after confiding this dream with her father he called her a traitor but I don't really know the authenticity of the hadith so yeah..... but I thought I would just mention it. Also lol you finally get hadith that prove syou wrong and it crsuhses your hopes . poor you.

Believe what you want to believe, you have not convinced me, I have not convinced you, looks like its going to stay like that forever. Just be respectful when voicing your views. People will consider your side more openly if you are polite rather than by attacking another religion through such offensive words.
    Last edited by danchoo33; 10-15-2015 at 01:08 AM.

danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) danchoo33 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    How would you feel ?

Dude I answered your question already I said that was not right. It clearlly states int he Qur'an "there is no compulsion in religion" I wrote that quote pages ago. I also said that yes they killed in expansion but that is what happens in every empire right? Even in the Christian Empire, its a sad by-product of creating an empire. However once the Ottomans managed to grasp a colony they didn't enslave and exploit them to the extent that other empires did their colonies. THAT WAS MY MAIN POINT. It's almost as if you don't bother to read my posts and then just post arguments, like why do you dudes all hate me without reading everything I write, you all seem so eager to hate on me. lol

I think this thread has reached a point where clifffs need to be made:

Cliffs for the unaware:

-OP declares islam is a peaceful religion for muslims but is divisive when it comes to social integration as it often leads to hatred against non-believers

-OP gets negged by muslims, accused of knowing nothing about islam and basing his hatred towards islam on his dissatisfaction with his family values

-OP gets called a homosexual when in fact he is not

-Fellow miscers confirm stories of OP and we discover that OP is generally right

-A new user emerges from a sea of red squares,her name was Danchoo33 . She declares war on OP for spreading lies on islam,OP immediately recognized troll and negged her deeper into the red

-OP wastes no time with Danchoo as she valiantly dares OP to go head to head with her. OP recognizes the arrogance and bigotry in her previous posts and resorts to ridiculing her illogical posts with gifs

-Danchoo and BetaasPhuck battle it out in 8 pages arguing about Islam's casual approach to human slavery. Danchoo refuted every hadith that compromised the image of islam and its stance against slaver

- BetaasPhuck finally realises that his efforts were futile and publicily declares Danchoo as a delusional troll

You forgot the part where danchoo proved you wrong and you have yet to answer any of the quotes she posted form the Qur'an to back up your claims, so far you have anecdotes.
    You also forgot to conveniently mention that danchoo doesn't care about a bunch of coloured squares and will deactivate her account as soon as this thread is done, don't even lift, found this thread randomly on internet. I haven't negged anyone on here because I don't care about your stupid reputation system but I have repped a few to spread around the positivity, apparantly green squares mean a great deal to you people?
    Last edited by danchoo33; 10-15-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Now, I was just trying to help.

See, OP, Danny... oops, I mean Danny's profile gets found on a dating site. Now, me seeing that, I immediately post this information here out of concern for his identity, because I am a compassionate and noble human being. Within approx 5 minutes of me informing him of said possible heinous crime by some knave, some SCOUNDREL, against him and his dignity, said profile gets made private. The staff there are obviously extremely efficient, no? It's almost like they were in his head....

My favourite part was at a couple of other dating sites his profile was on at the same time as the above extremely efficient service was occurring, his profile picture got changed from his head to a (IMO much more attractive) scrotum with ingrown hairs all over it. Boy, the staff at those sites are willing to do anything for a customer, aren't they? Not that Danny was a customer, of course....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136361941

See OP, this is the thanks you get for trying to help a guy. No good deed, and all that....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    will deactivate her account as soon as this thread is done, don't even lift, found this thread randomly on internet.
    Muslim Internet Jihad Squad ACTIVATE!
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off