sketcherdoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk or cut? Pics

I just started lifting for about a month now and I noticed massive improvement on strength. I'm around 20% body fat and have a belly. idk if I should continue to gain mass or diet.

EDIT: I can't seem to upload these pictures through my phone. will post tomorrow

Skuttles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sketcherdoodle View Post
    I just started lifting for about a month now and I noticed massive improvement on strength. I'm around 20% body fat and have a belly. idk if I should continue to gain mass or diet.

EDIT: I can't seem to upload these pictures through my phone. will post tomorrow
    Will cutting now get you closer to your goal than bulking will? Personally I would cut if i were ion your position. I don't really recommend bulking over 15%bf.

You've only been at this for a month, so you'll gain some muscle even while cutting.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^exactly

Stay within the 10-15% bf range for optimal hormone production and lean gains
    advertising not permitted

is there any optimal way to cut down body fat quick? I want to get lean, bit I want to get big. so honestly I want to cut down my bodyfat as fast as possible to start bulking.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    is there any optimal way to cut down body fat quick? I want to get lean, bit I want to get big. so honestly I want to cut down my bodyfat as fast as possible to start bulking.
    Eat clean without cheating, conditioning (cardio 2-3x a week preferably high intensity)
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

I need around 1900 calories a day according to BMR. I should cut 500 off of that and than continue to weight lift and cardio after every session? I'm eating pretty clean (lean meats, lots of fruits and veggies, and protein)

heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need around 1900 calories a day according to BMR. I should cut 500 off of that and than continue to weight lift and cardio after every session? I'm eating pretty clean (lean meats, lots of fruits and veggies, and protein)
    When your hungry eat...eat clean though, I'm not saying to not track your macros, I'm just saying listen to your body.. When your body is hungry give it FUEL. Your young probably still growing, 2,500 calories is a lot of food if you eat the right stuff.

I'm trying to cut so I'm not trying to eat an extra 500 I'm gonna cut down 500ish. Since I have a large amount of body fat (20%) how long do you think it will take to cut to 15%?

heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heenang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your are 5'11" and 178lbs and 20% bodyfat im guessing your somewhat skinny fat? In this case lean bulking would be the best option for you.
    To answer your question though 1-2 months.. all depends on how true you are to cutting.

Originally Posted by heenang View Post
    If your are 5'11" and 178lbs and 20% bodyfat im guessing your somewhat skinny fat? In this case lean bulking would be the best option for you.
    To answer your question though 1-2 months.. all depends on how true you are to cutting.
    Yeah Im skinny-fat. Could you help me out with explaining with what a lean bulk is?

DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10) DlackBick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah Im skinny-fat. Could you help me out with explaining with what a lean bulk is?
    Means eating lean foods, lean meat, milk, eggs, beans, peanut/butter(peanutbutter), etc, and being in small surplus (not stuffing yourself with pizzas and candies and stuff and other foods that make u fluffy)