harleytigress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation HELP LADIES! Pants with Pockets? : )

Hi ladies!

I’m looking for a pair of comfy pants I can lift in with pockets to put my cellphone/chap stick in that’s preferably not black (dog owner probs). Can you ladies recommend something for me? I saw Under Armour has a couple cute styles and same with Puma. Sweatpants or light weight pants. I can't be the only one who prefers to lift with pockets! Any suggestions would be highly appreciate!

Thank you!
    ~*~Be your own challenge~*~

Live long and make gainz McNeelz's Avatar
    McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000) McNeelz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate working out in long pants or anything that's not dry fit (because I sweat like an animal), but I do like wearing sweatpants to knock around in during the evening. I have some loose fit Nike Rally sweatpants that have pockets. The come in several colors.

Also the pockets are pretty deep so stuff doesn't fall out.
    IG: amygainz

Squat: 210, Bench: 165, Deadlift: 330

ZombiesDon'tLikeFitFood LadyLegasus's Avatar
    LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LadyLegasus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a pair of Danaskin yoga pants that are a loose fit which I use. They have a couple pockets which fit my phone well enough it doesn't fly out even when running. Although I got them a few years ago so they may have changed the design since then. I just bought a pair of Starter pants in the boys section but they are heavy fleeced lined and have cargo pockets. I got them for lounge pants but workout in them a couple times, and they were great. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lisaboots22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    check otomix I had a great grey pair with deep pockets

squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always wear long pants when I'm in a public gym, and the pocket is essential for my phone - a Note 4 (very big, fits well).

I wouldn't normally suggest joining a monthly buy-in website, but I wanted to try an outfit that I saw on Fabletics. I LOVED the pants. They are thin nylon, but have enough stretch for squatting, running, rowing, bicycling, or lunging (I haven't found a movement yet that they can't handle). I have since gone back and bought another pair, and now that I see they've added more colors, I may buy another.

For two weeks straight I work out on the rig, and these pants are washed in boiling hot water everyday, with no signs of wear and tear. When I'm home, they aren't washed as often, because I have more choices.

For size comparison, I normally wear a woman's size 2, if there's enough stretch - waist is 25", thighs are 21.5", and I buy these pants in a medium.

http://www.fabletics.com/index.cfm?a...rc=site_search

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What about a fanny pack? Or The new flip belt? it allows you to attach it to any pair of workout pants/shorts.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MuscleFan11B has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WolfBeast View Post
    What about a fanny pack? Or The new flip belt? it allows you to attach it to any pair of workout pants/shorts.
    I love fanny packs

Putting in the work IrishLassie78's Avatar
    IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IrishLassie78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have several pairs of Adidas soccer warm-up pants and the pockets are nice and deep and they zip so stuff can't fall out. I don't know what they're like for working out because I sweat like a pig and would die in long pants, but that might be worth looking into, OP.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163596431

momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) momandmd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Someone else just posted about a brand called Flag nor Fail on another thread- I was scrolling through their (very cool) line and they have joggers with pockets. I can't post a link but it was easy to search for the brand.