jastreet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Keto food log....suggested improvements please?

Hi all,

I used to train at achieved 16 stone at 5 feet 8 inches and 10% body fat. However, personal circumstances lead to me to leave the gym for a while and I have lost muscle and gained fat. I am trying to quick get back on track and have the following food plan, is it possible for anyone to offer suggestions for improvements?

myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/jamesastreet

Thanks

repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi!

Holy **** that protein intake. To achieve ketosis, try to aim to NO MORE than 0,8g/pound of bw. Or 1g per lb of lean body mass.

Fill the rest of your calories with fat (and try to not surpass the 50g net carbs mark)

GL

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. My lean muscle mass is approx 200 pounds, so you saying 200 grams of protein is enough and perhaps add 30s approx of fat to meet calorie target?

I will start to shift calories from Protein to Fat and reduce carbs further and see what happens, may I ask a couple of questions:

- I am currently having little food waste, based on this is reducing my Protein the answer, as its being used somewhere? If not why?
    - What are the consequences of eating too much protein (will it store fat)?

Thank you for your time.

James.

repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50) repower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lean muscle mass of 200? How much you weigh?

- I didn't understand the question haha
    - No, eating too much protein, in a ketogenic diet, spike insulin a lot, and that causes you to no reach ketosis state, so you will probably feel like ****, no energy, bad mood, etc.

Feel free to ask.!

Thanks for coming back.

I weigh 240 pounds, with 40 pounds of fat being the 20% ish.

I meant that I do not waste much protein when I go to the toilet... in a polite expression. Therefore, am I storing protein or using protein as I was under the impression unused protein ended up as waste?

I am starting to feel low after 5 good days, so I plan to have a cheat (I have usually 3 - 4 days till a cheat and have reduced the calories of the cheat building up to 1 cheat every 7 days).

I am still tweaking and optimising things, so if I am incorrect on something, please don't be offended.

All the food that you eat is going to get used in any given time.

It's normal to feel low after the first days, keep pushing, don't carb up, that it's only going to delay you on your goal. In fact, do SKD until you reach your desire goal, if you can of course.