Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Footzy View Post
    This reply sums it up. Who you are and what you are. And in general what all illegal aliens and liberals are. People who dont respect anyone or anything but thieves and criminals. People that mock the law and feel no obligation to basic human decency.

The most insane part is that it is my own countrymen that are allowing this. The liberal American eunuchs have done more damage to America then all the enemies we have had in our history.
    I wish you could say all this to your ancestors who came from other countries.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    You idiots still don't understand the difference between illegal and legal do you?

The concept isn't that hard.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean the ones who came here before the US was a country and established it part of which included laws regulating how new people would or would not be allowed in this country. Im pretty sure theyd be on my side

FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000) FrontDoublePie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ILoveHardWork View Post
    If u get stopped by the police once are you sent home?
    Fun no. Most the time they won't even arrest an illegal because they know it will be a waste of money and nothing will happen. I've witnessed this first hand

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you aren't trolling OP...

you're gonna make it.

but i'd advise at least getting your HD diploma. an education isn't just a piece of paper, it's also all the other experiences that come along with it. if you don't put yourself in that type of situation, you won't learn from it. all you have are books to read and learn from. people like you need to be naturalized.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    You idiots still don't understand the difference between illegal and legal do you?

The concept isn't that hard.
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    You mean the ones who came here before the US was a country and established it part of which included laws regulating how new people would or would not be allowed in this country. Im pretty sure theyd be on my side
    Okay...

I pay my tax
    I was summoned for Jury Duty
    I signed up for the draft, which I didn't have to since I'm not a citizen
    $100k spent on education, which funds American research
    22 Years of spending, and stimulating your chitty economy
    No felonies
    The list goes on...

And you want to tell me that I have no right to be in this country? Your ancestors were in the same position as my family and I, and we fulfilled the same expectations. There is no reason we should be denied the right be residents of this country because the immigration system hasn't had any attention in the past 100 years.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

500+ sometimes

Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500)
    My ancestors came legally 5 generations ago from England. They did not come illegally and then recieve welfare, speak against America, mock American culture, etc etc etc

You know what i agree with you now soooo...i am having trouble paying my bills, no work and i have only little food. Send me your address so i can come stay in your home. Since you are so open and liberal you can pay for my pocket money, buy me food, i can steal from you but you cant throw me out and what else?

Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Okay...

I pay my tax
    No felonies
    The list goes on...

And you want to tell me that I have no right to be in this country? Your ancestors were in the same position as my family and I, and we fulfilled the same expectations. There is no reason we should be denied the right be residents of this country because the immigration system hasn't had any attention in the past 100 years.

There is just one problem- you are an illegal alien. You are a criminal. I will say to you what i said to the other illegal. If you are a good person, you have some dignity as a man then leave. You know you are breaking my countries laws so have respect and leave. Its simple but that is if you are a good person. But you are not. You are a criminal.

You know you have recieved welfare and free education etc

Yes you are a criminal because you are a thief and an illegal alien.

My ancestors came legally 5 generations ago from England. They did not come illegally and then recieve welfare, speak against America, mock American culture, etc etc etc

You know what i agree with you now soooo...i am having trouble paying my bills, no work and i have only little food. Send me your address so i can come stay in your home. Since you are so open and liberal you can pay for my pocket money, buy me food, i can steal from you but you cant throw me out and what else?
    Immigration laws were different 5 generations ago, you could basically swim to this country if you could, and they'd give you a green card.

And why do you think illegals get welfare? You can only get welfare if you're a legal resident of the united states. So, MY taxes, earned from my hard work as an independent contractor are paying for YOUR obama care, welfare, and whatever else you get for free.

500+ sometimes

Immigration laws were different 5 generations ago, you could basically swim to this country if you could, and they'd give you a green card.

And why do you think illegals get welfare? You can only get welfare if you're a legal resident of the united states. So, MY taxes, earned from my hard work as an independent contractor are paying for YOUR obama care, welfare, and whatever else you get for free.

You are kidding right???? Illegal aliens dont recieve welfare/government benefits? Go ask you parents how much they recieved in various benefits. You are a criminal because you are breaking federal American law. You are a thief because you did recieve benefits that you should not have. You parents got monthly checks and you were given a free education. You recieved healthcare. Those are for American citizens and legal immigrants.

I ask you again... If you are a decent person and you know that you are an illegal alien why dont you do the right thing and leave? You know you are breaking the law, so if you are a good person then leave. Respect my nation.

I am , like other Americans, the one that has been paying for you and your illegal alien family.

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay...

I pay my tax
    No felonies
    The list goes on...

Just lulz, strong understanding on what founding a country and forming laws mean. Before my ancestors made it a country it was just land with no laws. Now there are laws which makes what you do illegal.

You are kidding right???? Illegal aliens dont recieve welfare/government benefits? Go ask you parents how much they recieved in various benefits. You are a criminal because you are breaking federal American law. You are a thief because you did recieve benefits that you should not have. You parents got monthly checks and you were given a free education. You recieved healthcare. Those are for American citizens and legal immigrants.

I ask you again... If you are a decent person and you know that you are an illegal alien why dont you do the right thing and leave? You know you are breaking the law, so if you are a good person then leave. Respect my nation.

I am , like other Americans, the one that has been paying for you and your illegal alien family.
    The only benefit my family receives is "kids care" or CHIP, which is for my younger brothers who are American Born citizens.

Also, "Your'e kidding right?..." followed by insults and assumptions isn't an argument. I'm done arguing with you. I feel like i'm arguing with a wall, or a woman.

500+ sometimes

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Go look up the percentage of the different races that take welfare.

Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    if you aren't trolling OP...

you're gonna make it.

but i'd advise at least getting your HD diploma. an education isn't just a piece of paper, it's also all the other experiences that come along with it. if you don't put yourself in that type of situation, you won't learn from it. all you have are books to read and learn from. people like you need to be naturalized.
    Thank you, and I wasn't trying to come off as a troll.

Just lulz at a felon sitting on jury duty...

Just lulz, strong understanding on what founding a country and forming laws mean. Before my ancestors made it a country it was just land with no laws. Now there are laws which makes what you do illegal.
    Its pretty obvious that "what I'm doing", which I'm assuming just living here is what you mean by that, is illegal. The whole point of this discussion is that these laws are flawed, and need to be changed for those, like my family, who are illegal and benefiting this country, e.g. those who pay taxes, hire american citizens, and do not receive benefits from the government.

500+ sometimes

LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaoHu7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All of this definitely happened!

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah so they should break federal law and then recieve free education, healthcare, welfare and then be able to get drivers license, insurance, loans, professional licenses etc etc etc

Lol just lol at citizens and legal immigrants right??
    What? Youre retarded and have no idea about what illegals can and cant do in US. At least do some research before you spew BS. They dont get free education, only public highschool middle school is free, because its free for everyone. They cant get student aid for college, no scholarships, lots of colleges wont even let them apply, only few states give drivers license, cant get loans, cant rent a house/apartment same way a normal person can, only kids can get frew health insurance, cant get professional licenses, cant get welfare with exception of aid for kids which they give it to everyone with kids, cant legaly work, wont get benefits for paying social security. They dont get anything for free and still alot of them pay taxes because they hope in the future it'll help them become citizens. And this is coming from a big Trump supporter and anti illegal immigration supporter. America actually has the best immigrants, compare them to the illegals in Europe who get welfare for doing nothing.

Instead of deporting everyone which would cost billions, Trump should just give work authorization to the illegals. All the illegals that arent paying taxes already would probably start then.

Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Trillical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your siblings are illegal. They are the offspring if an illegal alien, they are federal criminals like you and your mom. Ok so you had no choice but now you do, so get out. If you have a shred of decency any diginity as a man then you will respect the laws of my nation and leave. To bad you enjoy it here, you are an illegal alien like your family and therefore federal criminals. Get out of my country.

You love that scum chapo that is responsible for so much misery in my nation and yours. That speaks volumes about you and anyone that supports/condones that evil creature.

Get out of my country. If you are a good person pay back the money you stole and leave. Yes your mom recieved welfare, foodstamps. Yes you got free education. Your whole family are criminals.

Ps- i am pretty sure this is trolling but this issue is very important.so i go along.
    You sound pretty ignorant about the welfare or food stamps part because most illegals don't really receive benefits aside from education and medical to a certain extent i.e. emergency cases. But illegals pay taxes when they spend money on stuff like property. Also illegals aren't responsible for all the misery in USA...

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    This so much.

Other immigrants, who weren't illegal, assimilated. For some reason, these aliens don't. Then complain and turn places like Texas, Arizona, and California into complete chitholes.
    What do you mean by assimilate ? The states you mentioned never assimilated.

I don't support illegal immigration but are you justifying the genocide of native Americans ? and it's funny that you talk about laws when the US didn't always follow their own laws when it came to minorities.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZantaKlaus View Post
    Or we can just send them to Ireland since you like them so much. Or is that too much role reversal?
    I'd happily take immigrants, they're enough Americans in Ireland so may aswell

Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    What do you mean by assimilate ? The states you mentioned never assimilated.

I don't support illegal immigration but are you justifying the genocide of native Americans ? and it's funny that you talk about laws when the US didn't always follow their own laws when it came to minorities.

ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All of you STFU and go watch "SICARIO"

Now that's a movie.

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    negged cause freedom

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I also have friends who are here LEGALLY. They did one of the following: a) got lucky with the DV lottery, b) had fortunes in their lives in which a good lawyer can by some miracle get them a green card, c) they had no problem hiring crooked lawyers and forging documents that would get them the green card (my parents almost did this but decided it was too risky), d) fake marriages, or e) got a sponsorship through their siblings or mothers/fathers which is a 20 YEAR wait for a green card.

I don't wana hear these stupid ignorant comments that suggest if one person is here legally, then everyone has a chance to be here legally. It doesn't work like that.
    Where does it say we need to take you phahoots in?

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol @ people bashing him ! America is built on immigrants, I understand you have to pay for them etc! But they're humans at the end of the day! Would be a different story if the roles were reversed
    My family came here legally and have gave their lives blood sweat and tears for this country.

I don't see ehy I need to feel sorry for someone who doesn't follow laws in place to protect our citizens

anonymous
    Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    What? Youre retarded and have no idea about what illegals can and cant do in US. At least do some research before you spew BS. They dont get free education, only public highschool middle school is free, because its free for everyone. They cant get student aid for college, no scholarships, lots of colleges wont even let them apply, only few states give drivers license, cant get loans, cant rent a house/apartment same way a normal person can, only kids can get frew health insurance, cant get professional licenses, cant get welfare with exception of aid for kids which they give it to everyone with kids, cant legaly work, wont get benefits for paying social security. They dont get anything for free and still alot of them pay taxes because they hope in the future it'll help them become citizens. And this is coming from a big Trump supporter and anti illegal immigration supporter. America actually has the best immigrants, compare them to the illegals in Europe who get welfare for doing nothing.

Instead of deporting everyone which would cost billions, Trump should just give work authorization to the illegals. All the illegals that arent paying taxes already would probably start then.
    they still cost us hundreds of billions of dollars a year

Libs ignore the the real cost, but unfortunately their own government has the numbers

http://michaeldantonovich.com/2014/0...llegal-aliens/

LA county alone - ONE county - spends 2 billion a year on the children of illegals.

They're nothing like as bad as the goat herding muslim freeloaders that Europeans love to invite in to rape their women and kids, but they are a massive cost to the taxpayer.

As a legal immigrant who took 10+ years to get a green card, and pays massive amounts of tax to fund illegal welfare, illegals can fck right off

ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd happily take immigrants, they're enough Americans in Ireland so may aswell
    I wasn't talking about tossing you a handful bro. I meant dropping about 40 million of them on you, like, right now.

I've been to Ireland several times and there are fukk all Americans there relative to the population. Anyway, no point arguing, things are bad here. You wouldn't be peppered for the immigration problems we have.

Its pretty obvious that "what I'm doing", which I'm assuming just living here is what you mean by that, is illegal. The whole point of this discussion is that these laws are flawed, and need to be changed for those, like my family, who are illegal and benefiting this country, e.g. those who pay taxes, hire american citizens, and do not receive benefits from the government.
    It's pretty obvious that you have no regard for my country or law. You even mock it.

The laws are flawed. They let scum like you stay while people that follow the rules and respect my country are kept in their third world country because of people like uou. What makes it right for you to come over and **** people who are waiting legally?

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    they still cost us hundreds of billions of dollars a year

Libs ignore the the real cost, but unfortunately their own government has the numbers

http://michaeldantonovich.com/2014/0...llegal-aliens/

LA county alone - ONE county - spends 2 billion a year on the children of illegals.

They're nothing like as bad as the goat herding muslim freeloaders that Europeans love to invite in to rape their women and kids, but they are a massive cost to the taxpayer.

As a legal immigrant who took 10+ years to get a green card, and pays massive amounts of tax to fund illegal welfare, illegals can fck right off
    And republicans ignore the fact that illegals help feed nearly half the country. That doesn't include the jobs they create, sales tax, the taxes that they pay to the IRS. California, Alabama, and Georgia even attempted to replace illegal workers with Americans and they failed miserably.
    Love Taylor Swift crew

Originally Posted by JD805 View Post
    And republicans ignore the fact that illegals help feed nearly half the country. That doesn't include the jobs they create, sales tax, the taxes that they pay to the IRS. California, Alabama, and Georgia even attempted to replace illegal workers with Americans and they failed miserably.
    Ill gladly pay more for my strawberries if i dont have to pay higher insurance rates or worry about someone crashing into me and then taking off because they are here illegally