Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DeadDave View Post
    My siblings are American Citizens. They have never been to Mexico, and they only know the American way of life. I don't support drug dealers, and I'm not here by choice. I never wanted to come to America but if I hadn't I wouldn't be the person that I am today. So I do owe that to America. I don't have health care. I'm paying for my classes. ( My school charges since it's a school with career based learning ) Aka bunch of basic crap that I knew since I was in middle school ) I'm a sophomore, and they're teaching us to use SNAP. We don't get welfare, and we pay taxes. Yes income taxes not just sales taxes.

When we left it wasn't crappy. I'm from Mexico city.

With great risk comes great rewards man. I know what I want to do, and it has nothing to do with a 9-5. Most people I meet tell me that I act more white than Mexican, I don't have a thick accent, and my skin is fairly light so they accept me. I do get some nasty stares at Walmart sometimes but it doesn't really bother me.

Your siblings are illegal. They are the offspring if an illegal alien, they are federal criminals like you and your mom. Ok so you had no choice but now you do, so get out. If you have a shred of decency any diginity as a man then you will respect the laws of my nation and leave. To bad you enjoy it here, you are an illegal alien like your family and therefore federal criminals. Get out of my country.

You love that scum chapo that is responsible for so much misery in my nation and yours. That speaks volumes about you and anyone that supports/condones that evil creature.

Get out of my country. If you are a good person pay back the money you stole and leave. Yes your mom recieved welfare, foodstamps. Yes you got free education. Your whole family are criminals.

Ps- i am pretty sure this is trolling but this issue is very important.so i go along.

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    I feel your pain OP

Been here illegally for 22 years. Many people in this country, including the ones ITT, have no idea how flawed this immigration system is.
    I have friends who are here LEGALLY. They know it's tough, and people like you and the OP irritate them to no end.

Also, plenty of things are flawed, that doesn't mean I commit a felony in some feeble attempt to make it right.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel your pain OP

Been here illegally for 22 years. Many people in this country, including the ones ITT, have no idea how flawed this immigration system is.
    So dont come here then, why does the US have to take you in? I have to pay more taxes and higher insurance rates cuz you were born in a chit country?

Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000) Paladyum is just really nice. (+1000)
    how huge was the wall you had to climb over?
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Footzy View Post
    Your siblings are illegal. They are the offspring if an illegal alien, they are federal criminals like you and your mom. Ok so you had no choice but now you do, so get out. If you have a shred of decency any diginity as a man then you will respect the laws of my nation and leave. To bad you enjoy it here, you are an illegal alien like your family and therefore federal criminals. Get out of my country.

You love that scum chapo that is responsible for so much misery in my nation and yours. That speaks volumes about you and anyone that supports/condones that evil creature.

Get out of my country. If you are a good person pay back the money you stole and leave. Yes your mom recieved welfare, foodstamps. Yes you got free education. Your whole family are criminals.
    Now I think you're just trolling.

Originally Posted by Paladyum View Post
    how huge was the wall you had to climb over?
    It was a fence, and I can't really give a fair estimate because I was a tiny six year old at the time.

Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Now I think you're just trolling.

It was a fence, and I can't really give a fair estimate because I was a tiny six year old at the time.

Yeah i figured you would not respond because there is no response to simple fact.

You and your family are illegal aliens. Therefore you are criminals. I will repeat...if you know you are breaking the law and you are halfway decent person then leave. Go back to mexico. But you and your family wont. Because you are criminals...and you support an evil man that pushes poison upon people in my nation.

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    I have friends who are here LEGALLY. They know it's tough, and people like you and the OP irritate them to no end.

Also, plenty of things are flawed, that doesn't mean I commit a felony in some feeble attempt to make it right.
    I also have friends who are here LEGALLY. They did one of the following: a) got lucky with the DV lottery, b) had fortunes in their lives in which a good lawyer can by some miracle get them a green card, c) they had no problem hiring crooked lawyers and forging documents that would get them the green card (my parents almost did this but decided it was too risky), d) fake marriages, or e) got a sponsorship through their siblings or mothers/fathers which is a 20 YEAR wait for a green card.

I don't wana hear these stupid ignorant comments that suggest if one person is here legally, then everyone has a chance to be here legally. It doesn't work like that.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Green card citizen from 1999-2007 crew
    Naturalized and became a US citizen in 2008 crew
    Legal immigrants should only allowed in the US crew

ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILoveHardWork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ people bashing him ! America is built on immigrants, I understand you have to pay for them etc! But they're humans at the end of the day! Would be a different story if the roles were reversed

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    So dont come here then, why does the US have to take you in? I have to pay more taxes and higher insurance rates cuz you were born in a chit country?
    You must be chit in math. My age is 24, and i've been here for 22 years. Do you think that I, as an infant, had a FUKING CHOICE????

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What happens to illegal citizens in Mexico, OP?

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah i figured you would not respond because there is no response to simple fact.

You and your family are illegal aliens. Therefore you are criminals. I will repeat...if you know you are breaking the law and you are halfway decent person then leave. Go back to mexico. But you and your family wont. Because you are criminals...and you support an evil man that pushes poison upon people in my nation.
    Don't worry friend, by the time I reach thirty years of age I will have enough money to retire them on a beach in Mexico, and I'll be traveling the world trying to change school systems. I won't be held down by immigration laws anymore since as we all know money equals freedom. Again we're not getting food stamps, we're not hogging the system, we're filing taxes, and only my brothers get health care. I don't support El Chapo nor do I support Mexico's president.

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    What happens to illegal citizens in Mexico, OP?
    Not sure, but apparently they get jail time. I never heard of any immigration issues on the news or newspapers. I mostly only remember seeing Americans in cancun.

Dbolguy16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dbolguy16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dbolguy16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Best of luck to you habanero

ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ILoveHardWork View Post
    Lol @ people bashing him ! America is built on immigrants, I understand you have to pay for them etc! But they're humans at the end of the day! Would be a different story if the roles were reversed
    Or we can just send them to Ireland since you like them so much. Or is that too much role reversal?

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must be chit in math. My age is 24, and i've been here for 22 years. Do you think that I, as an infant, had a FUKING CHOICE????
    So that makes it okay? Have you been deported and come back? If you get deported are you going to try and come back? Again I ask you, why does the US have to take you in?

I also have friends who are here LEGALLY. They did one of the following: a) got lucky with the DV lottery, b) had fortunes in their lives in which a good lawyer can by some miracle get them a green card, c) they had no problem hiring crooked lawyers and forging documents that would get them the green card (my parents almost did this but decided it was too risky), d) fake marriages, or e) got a sponsorship through their siblings or mothers/fathers which is a 20 YEAR wait for a green card.

I don't wana hear these stupid ignorant comments that suggest if one person is here legally, then everyone has a chance to be here legally. It doesn't work like that.

Yeah so they should break federal law and then recieve free education, healthcare, welfare and then be able to get drivers license, insurance, loans, professional licenses etc etc etc

Lol just lol at citizens and legal immigrants right??

Now you do. So be a good person and respect our laws by paying back what you stole and leave.

And it is stealing if you are illegal and you take from American taxes

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They did it the right way, bottom line.

You're an anchor baby. Your family are criminals. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. What's stupid and ignorant is the people who come here illegally, thinking they are owed something.

Maybe if your family and other illegals didn't backlog the system, real immigrants who actually have something to bring to this country would be allowed in more quickly.

You gonna argue we need more janitors and people to pick fruit?
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

Yeah so they should break federal law and then recieve free education, healthcare, welfare and then be able to get drivers license, insurance, loans, professional licenses etc etc etc

Lol just lol at citizens and legal immigrants right??
    Wait I didn't understand what you said, can you say it again?
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

500+ sometimes

Wait I didn't understand what you said, can you say it again?
    Did your English translator not work?
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

You said it yourself buddy. Illegals are already getting free education so why not give them better jobs as well? Or would you rather waste the money that was spent on their so called education?

Don't worry friend, by the time I reach thirty years of age I will have enough money to retire them on a beach in Mexico, and I'll be traveling the world trying to change school systems. I won't be held down by immigration laws anymore since as we all know money equals freedom. Again we're not getting food stamps, we're not hogging the system, we're filing taxes, and only my brothers get health care. I don't support El Chapo nor do I support Mexico's president.

Not sure, but apparently they get jail time. I never heard of any immigration issues on the news or newspapers. I mostly only remember seeing Americans in cancun.

If you are a good person you will leave immediatley. You are an illegal alien. You have no right to be here. If you are a good person you will not openly break my countries laws and you will respect us by leaving.

I cant even believe what is happening to my nation. This illegal alien can openly walk around.

If you are a good person you will leave immediatley. You are an illegal alien. You have no right to be here. If you are a good person you will not openly break my countries laws and you will respect us by leaving.

I can't even believe what is happening to my nation. This illegal alien can openly walk around.
    Once I get DACA will you love me? I won't be breaking your laws anymore by breathing your air, and walking on your Earth.

You said it yourself buddy. Illegals are already getting free education so why not give them better jobs as well? Or would you rather waste the money that was spent on their so called education?
    I'd rather enforce our laws and deport every single one of you. It's about $113 billion you all cost us on a yearly basis. Any one time cost to enforce our laws and deport all 30 plus million would be worth it.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

Yeah so lets give them good jobs and then what else?...yeah because American citizens should be forced to support and accept criminals.

I'd rather enforce our laws and deport every single one of you. It's about $113 billion you all cost us on a yearly basis. Any one time cost to enforce our laws and deport all 30 plus million would be worth it.
    "They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

Don't act like we're not giving back. Plus I'm sure the government is making a lot of money off of DACA. It's over $400 every two years.

"They are paying an estimated $15 billion a year into Social Security with no intention of ever collecting benefits," Stephen Goss, chief actuary of the SSA told CNNMoney. "Without the estimated 3.1 million undocumented immigrants paying into the system, Social Security would have entered persistent shortfall of tax revenue to cover payouts starting in 2009," he said.

Don't act like we're not giving back. Plus I'm sure the government is making a lot of money off of DACA. It's over $400 every two years.
    Take your ACLU, huffpo, and la raza stats and shove them.

You aren't giving anything back, and you don't deserve anything. You deserve to be sent back, as you are a criminal. You act like the aliens aren't collecting any benefits with their fake documents? Get out of here.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

Once I get DACA will you love me? I won't be breaking your laws anymore by breathing your air, and walking on your Earth.
    This reply sums it up. Who you are and what you are. And in general what all illegal aliens and liberals are. People who dont respect anyone or anything but thieves and criminals. People that mock the law and feel no obligation to basic human decency.

The most insane part is that it is my own countrymen that are allowing this. The liberal American eunuchs have done more damage to America then all the enemies we have had in our history.

Does your grammar even work?
    Read your sentences, they make no sense.

500+ sometimes

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew