Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000) zhzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    We're all gonna make it.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you really play a tortilla on a record machine like that video on ******** does it really play Mexican music?
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Creaso View Post
    Mexico. You know for publicly criticizing America we won't kick you out but if you were an illegal Mexican immigrant they would for speaking out about their govt.

It's crazy how Mexicans call trump racist when he wants to deport illegals but Mexico immigration policy is way more severe

What do you think about trump? What about mexicos immigration policy
    Not really, as a matter of fact you'll get to stay forever. DEAD
    Mexico is a corrupt piece of crap right now. So many innocent students are being killed by the people that are supposed to be protecting them that it seems like Mexico's only hope is el chapo. It's such a joke. I do agree that Mexico has tougher laws but it's also a lot easier to become legal. I like how Trump speaks his mind but that's about it.

Originally Posted by udieipwn View Post
    You know what, I entered this thread with the assumption that illegal immigrants take from others as I am so used to hearing stories of illegal mothers who cannot pay for health services and who run across the borders just to give birth to a baby who is then naturalized into citizenship, but I am happily disproven by your apparent benevolence. It seems that you do not wish to take from others, and in fact intend to start your own business with the intention of giving back, as do I.

I wish you the best of your luck and hope that you never lose your compassion and desire to give.
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by bigbobgotu View Post
    What person would you vote to be president?
    Are the two main choices still Trump, and Clinton? If yes then neither.

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    If you really play a tortilla on a record machine like that video on ******** does it really play Mexican music?
    I don't have a record machine. If I did I would try it, and tell you.
    Last edited by DeadDave; 10-08-2015 at 10:37 AM.

backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000) backmarker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stay safe brah
    Triple canopy crew*
    AR crew*
    Semi-auto>pump crew*
    Fuk your jihad crew*
    Going fast in a straight line, and through curves

ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZantaKlaus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just came in to say Donald Trump 2016. Sorry Pedro, you gotta go.

Have a nice day.

Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mordecai99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Roll Tide or War Eagle?
    **Viking Crew**
    **Alabama Crimson Tide Crew**
    **Philadelphia Eagles Crew**

Packing Meat on The Bones HungrySkelleton's Avatar
    HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HungrySkelleton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad you made it here op, and I'm glad you didn't die of dehydration during your journey. I've heard of those coyotes ripping people off and leaving them to die. Did you have any close calls?
    doot doot

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GTFO my country. srs.

Hate that a federal felony is basically a joke now and criminals can walk around, announce they are a criminal, and face no consequences. If I stab someone, I go to jail. You clowns enter this country illegally and get treated like it's ok and belong here.

inb4: hurr durr this country is founded on immigrants.

Yeah, not illegal aliens. My family was documented and had a health screening. These fuks are undocumented, bringing disease and chitty culture. The culture part isn't criminal, but it should be.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol at America. We are all illegals from Europe or Africa or Asia. At least Mexicans have a considerable amount of native American blood in them.

BRB Ban immigration
    BRB Send all the blacks back to Africa
    BRB Send all the whites back to Europe.

BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    GTFO my country. srs.

Hate that a federal felony is basically a joke now and criminals can walk around, announce they are a criminal, and face no consequences. If I stab someone, I go to jail. You clowns enter this country illegally and get treated like it's ok and belong here.
    Red as fuark. You don't belong in this country anymore than the Mexicans do srs. If a Mexican illegal committed a crime he's gonna get far worst consequences than you are because of his background. Reminds of the Australians saying "Australia is for Australians" when they themselves are just an empire of white europeans who migrated and destroyed the land of the natives.

JUST LOL

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DeadDave View Post
    Not really, as a matter of fact you'll get to stay forever. DEAD
    Mexico is a corrupt piece of crap right now. So many innocent students are being killed by the people that are supposed to be protecting them that it seems like Mexico's only hope is el chapo. It's such a joke. I do agree that Mexico has tougher laws but it's also a lot easier to become legal. I like how Trump speaks his mind but that's about it.

Thank you!

Are the two main choices still Trump, and Clinton? If yes then neither.

I don't have a record machine. If I did I would try it, and tell you.
    Oh yes everyone is being killed because of government corruption caused by cartel bribes. So let's let a murderer and drug dealer take over our country!

DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL Strong frauding, OP doesn't write like a 15 year old illegal Mexican immigrant, more like a 25+ white male.

DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeadDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DrFrasierCrane View Post
    LOL Strong frauding, OP doesn't write like a 15 year old illegal Mexican immigrant, more like a 25+ white male.
    I would take a selfie but I'm a 4/10 insecure person at the moment. Feel free to look at my progress photos, and you'll see the color of my skin.

Oh yes everyone is being killed because of government corruption caused by cartel bribes. So let's let a murderer and drug dealer take over our country!
    That's why I said it's a joke of a place right now. People are supporting Chapo, and at least he is offering some protection to them.

Originally Posted by Mordecai99 View Post
    Roll Tide or War Eagle?
    War Eagle

Originally Posted by Gnocchi View Post
    GTFO my country. srs.

inb4: hurr durr this country is founded on immigrants.

Yeah, not illegal aliens. My family was documented and had a health screening. These fuks are undocumented, bringing disease and chitty culture. The culture part isn't criminal, but it should be.
    I agree my parents brought along some Mexican culture with them but we're all disease free. I really don't like Mexican music, or spicy food either. Don't worry I get plenty of hate. That's why I love the internet man. My fellow workers, and clients don't care about my race since we are from all over the world.
    Last edited by DeadDave; 10-08-2015 at 10:59 AM.

Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gnocchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    Red as fuark. You don't belong in this country anymore than the Mexicans do srs. If a Mexican illegal committed a crime he's gonna get far worst consequences than you are because of his background. Reminds of the Australians saying "Australia is for Australians" when they themselves are just an empire of white europeans who migrated and destroyed the land of the natives.

JUST LOL
    One guy negged me, made me red, so that makes me opinion less valid? STFU liberal.

You clearly don't know the legal system. If it worked, illegal aliens would be deported for being illegal. KEY WORD ILLEGAL. They get treated better because of their background. Sit in our jails, receive our welfare, work jobs without paying taxes.

I don't give a damn about the craphole they came from. Illegal aliens are bringing that third world BS to the cities they INVADE. That's a fact.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrFrasierCrane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would take a selfie but I'm a 4/10 insecure person at the moment. Feel free to look at my progress photos, and you'll see the color of my skin.
    Tu piel es casi blanco guey

johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johsin28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    came in thinking OP would be illegal who swam through ocean to get in US and I would ask him about his struggle

leaving disappointed
    “And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally. ” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

That's why I said it's a joke of a place right now. People are supporting Chapo, and at least he is offering some protection to them.

War Eagle
    Oh okay so it's cool if he kills people as long as he doesn't kill all people?

Here's your countries easier immigration policy. Damn they don't like wet backs either

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, its noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve
    our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
    have the means to sustain themselves economically;
    not destined to be burdens on society;
    of economic and social benefit to society;
    of good character and have no criminal records; and
    contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
    The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
    foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
    foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the countrys internal politics;
    foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
    foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
    those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.
    Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Poblacin, or
    General Law on Population, spells out specifically the countrys immigration policy.

It is an interesting law and one that should cause us all to ask, Why is our great southern neighbor pushing us to water down our own immigration laws and policies, when its own immigration restrictions are the toughest on the continent? If a felony is a
    crime punishable by more than one year in prison, then Mexican law makes it a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

If the United States adopted such statutes, Mexico no doubt would denounce it as a manifestation of American racism and bigotry.

We looked at the immigration provisions of the Mexican constitution. [1] Now lets look at Mexicos main immigration law.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

Foreigners are admitted into Mexico according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress. (Article 32)
    Immigration officials must ensure that immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance and for their dependents. (Article 34)
    Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets the equilibrium of the national demographics, when foreigners are deemed detrimental to economic or national interests, when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy. (Article 37)
    The Secretary of Governance may suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest. (Article 38)
    Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
    A National Population Registry keeps track of every single individual who comprises the population of the country, and verifies each individuals identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
    A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
    Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
    Foreigners who sign government documents with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
    Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
    Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
    Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico such as working with out a permit can also be imprisoned.
    Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally. (Article 123)
    Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
    Foreigners who attempt against national sovereignty or security will be deported. (Article 126)
    Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
    Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
    All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexicos immigration practices versus its American
    immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican governments agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.

Lets call Mexicos bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Lets propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexicos own law as a model.

Here's your countries easier immigration policy. Damn they don't like wet backs either

At a time when the Supreme Court and many politicians seek to bring American law in line with foreign legal norms, it’s noteworthy that nobody has argued that the U.S. look at how Mexico deals with immigration and what it might teach us about how best to solve
    our illegal immigration problem. Mexico has a single, streamlined law that ensures that foreign visitors and immigrants are:

in the country legally;
    have the means to sustain themselves economically;
    not destined to be burdens on society;
    of economic and social benefit to society;
    of good character and have no criminal records; and
    contributors to the general well-being of the nation.
    The law also ensures that:

immigration authorities have a record of each foreign visitor;
    foreign visitors do not violate their visa status;
    foreign visitors are banned from interfering in the country’s internal politics;
    foreign visitors who enter under false pretenses are imprisoned or deported;
    foreign visitors violating the terms of their entry are imprisoned or deported;
    those who aid in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.
    Who could disagree with such a law? It makes perfect sense. The Mexican constitution strictly defines the rights of citizens — and the denial of many fundamental rights to non-citizens, illegal and illegal. Under the constitution, the Ley General de Poblacin, or
    General Law on Population, spells out specifically the country’s immigration policy.

It is an interesting law — and one that should cause us all to ask, Why is our great southern neighbor pushing us to water down our own immigration laws and policies, when its own immigration restrictions are the toughest on the continent? If a felony is a
    crime punishable by more than one year in prison, then Mexican law makes it a felony to be an illegal alien in Mexico.

If the United States adopted such statutes, Mexico no doubt would denounce it as a manifestation of American racism and bigotry.

We looked at the immigration provisions of the Mexican constitution. [1] Now let’s look at Mexico’s main immigration law.

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)
    Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)
    Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)
    The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.” (Article 38)
    Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
    A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
    A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
    Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
    Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
    Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
    Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
    Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working with out a permit — can also be imprisoned.
    Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

“A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)
    Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
    Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)
    Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
    Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
    All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico’s immigration practices versus its American
    immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government’s agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.

Let’s call Mexico’s bluff on its unwarranted interference in U.S. immigration policy. Let’s propose, just to make a point, that the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) member nations standardize their immigration laws by using Mexico’s own law as a model.
    Wish I had reps to give this man. Thank you sir.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by johsin28 View Post
    came in thinking OP would be illegal who swam through ocean to get in US and I would ask him about his struggle

leaving disappointed
    I do remember a lot of walking through the desert, and going to jail. I don't remember any swimming I think we just walked through water, and there was a big metal fence which everyone said had motion sensors. We got put in a random house where we ate tortillas with salt for breakfast lunch, and dinner. We had to drink some things called Suero. Our Coyote almost got killed by two females in our group who didn't want to pay so they just assaulted him, and took his car. I remember eating tuna when we were hiding / camping in some trees once. I only remember because it had a bunch of rocks in it.

I never said I agree with it. He supposedly only kills Zetas, and his other enemies but eh I don't know. I don't agree with Mexico's policy either, but that's just life man.

( Didn't mean to double post. I was trying to edit my other answer )

Originally Posted by DrFrasierCrane View Post
    Tu piel es casi blanco guey
    I don't go out much.

Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500) Footzy is not very helpful. (-500)
    This is trolling but i will respond with anyways...

Get out my country. You are illegal. Your family is illegal. Your siblings are not American they are illegal. Why are you here if you know you are illegal? If you have a shred of decency you will leave after paying back the taxpayers of this country for everything you stole. Yes you stole healthcare, education and welfare.

What a suprise that an open criminal supports a drug lord. What happened to my country? An illegal alien that supports a drug dealer can walk around openly stealing from me and mine.

Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What kind of reaction do you get from 'murricans in real life?
    Do people around you know about your status or not?

(...) I have been the founder of my own small business since I was fourteen. It's one of the things that I'm passionate about, and it's what consumes up my time. I stopped doing schoolwork, and homework just so I could have time to lift, and do my actual work. So no I'm not taking any jobs. Oh, and I'm a virgin.
    lol, don't be a dumbass.
    Ex-Ex-Fatass crew
    Ex-Neckbeard crew

I'm on the side that's always lost
    Against the side of Heaven

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you flee your crappy country then try to turn the US into your crappy country?

Originally Posted by Footzy View Post
    This is trolling but i will respond with anyways...

Get out my country. You are illegal. Your family is illegal. Your siblings are not American they are illegal. Why are you here if you know you are illegal? If you have a shred of decency you will leave after paying back the taxpayers of this country for everything you stole. Yes you stole healthcare, education and welfare.

What a suprise that an open criminal supports a drug lord. What happened to my country? An illegal alien that supports a drug dealer can walk around openly stealing from me and mine.
    My siblings are American Citizens. They have never been to Mexico, and they only know the American way of life. I don't support drug dealers, and I'm not here by choice. I never wanted to come to America but if I hadn't I wouldn't be the person that I am today. So I do owe that to America. I don't have health care. I'm paying for my classes. ( My school charges since it's a school with career based learning ) Aka bunch of basic crap that I knew since I was in middle school ) I'm a sophomore, and they're teaching us to use SNAP. We don't get welfare, and we pay taxes. Yes income taxes not just sales taxes.

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Why do you flee your crappy country then try to turn the US into your crappy country?
    When we left it wasn't crappy. I'm from Mexico city.

Originally Posted by Slacker23 View Post
    What kind of reaction do you get from 'murricans in real life?
    Do people around you know about your status or not?

lol, don't be a dumbass.
    With great risk comes great rewards man. I know what I want to do, and it has nothing to do with a 9-5. Most people I meet tell me that I act more white than Mexican, I don't have a thick accent, and my skin is fairly light so they accept me. I do get some nasty stares at Walmart sometimes but it doesn't really bother me.

KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingOfCreatine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mordecai99 View Post
    Roll Tide or War Eagle?
    The truly important question.
    Here for the gains.

We're all gonna make it brah.

**Philadelphia CREW**

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    This so much.

Other immigrants, who weren't illegal, assimilated. For some reason, these aliens don't. Then complain and turn places like Texas, Arizona, and California into complete chitholes.
    C.R.E.A.M.
    Islanders/Yankees
    Stern Crew

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How much to shine my shoes?

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel your pain OP

Been here illegally for 22 years. Many people in this country, including the ones ITT, have no idea how flawed this immigration system is.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    How much to shine my shoes?
    Five to seven dollars. I use Kiwi express shine. It should be at your local Walmart where the shoelaces are.

Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    I feel your pain OP

Been here illegally for 22 years. Many people in this country, including the ones ITT, have no idea how flawed this immigration system is.
    Yeah some people can' see through their pride. It's understandable though.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do u have a ssn?

relax. unless u commit a crime, chances of u getting deported now is around 0%. My best friend's an immigration agent. US doesn't deport non-crmimials anymore (unlike canada, uk, mexico and other nations but I digress).

Canada deports the Randy Quaids of the world lol!

You can either give urself up for deportation and then try to legalize yourself in courts (a backdoor amnesty, might need a lawyer, usually only works if u pop out 3 or 4 usc kids, why mexicans love having kids or marry a usc), join the military or get a gc through your stepad (i assume he's a usc).

there are many ways, but they require a lawyer and most illegals are poor or cheap. If u have a usc kid and female, u'll never get deported no matter what you do.

Dream act might be raelityh one day, but the repub's and trumps of the world aren't having it . Everyone knows how much fraud would occur lol.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.