Thread: My 1-AD Cycle

Cuffs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 1-AD Cycle

I began a 6-week cycle of 1-AD on Sept. 01 and decided to post my experiences for those to read who are thinking about trying this.

I am a 36 year old male and am finishing the third week of my cycle. I began the first week with taking the recommended dosage of 300 mg a day. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have a bad reaction to the product, and wanted to check for signs of immediate side affects. After no problems, I upped my intake to 600 mg a day on the second week, then to 800 mg the third week. I take the 1-AD after a meal, three times a day, and have not experienced any stomach pains or cramping. I am also taking creatine, whey, and drinking a ton of water.

PROS:
    During this short time, I have a noticeable increase in my strength and endurance. I have increased the weight I am lifting in each excercise, each week. My motivation while in the gym has increased dramatically. It seems as if I have to stop myself or I would be in the gym all day. The pump I get is incredible and almost instantaneous. After workouts, muscle hardness is evident, and recovery time rapid. I have gained 8 pounds during the first 3-weeks.

CONS:
    The following are the side affects I have noticed while taking the 1-AD. Lethargy: When I get home from my workout, I just want to sleep. My "honey-do" list gets no attention, which drives my wife nuts. Libido: I also have a slight loss in libido, but can perform when the time comes. I just don't have the desire like I had before beginning this cycle. Headache: I get a mild headache after taking my dosage, but they seem to be less as time goes on. Bloating: I have noticed some mild bloating in my stomach, but nothing to worry about. Constipation: One thing that I did not expect was the minor constipation. Although it is not serious, I am just usually a "regular" person. (My buddies always said I am full of sh*t) lol,

I haven't noticed any hair loss, shrinkage of the jewels, or mood swings. Hopefully this stays that way.

So far the 1-AD has been worth it. With hard work and a good diet, I am seeing results. The side affects have not been extreme and are tolerable. When I begin my second cycle, I will probably stack it with the 4-AD.

BFK_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the info, post your end of cycle results please

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    good review... thanks...when you doing your next cycle...

judasjohnson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 24. I'm thinking about doing a cycle. I have a good worout program but what's the biggest diference in your diet.
    www.myspace.com/eddiejohnson1

I haven't changed my diet very much since I began this cycle. I did notice an increase in appetite the first week and a half. This has gone away since then. I have just been eating a lot of protein rich foods, such as chicken breasts, tuna, bbq fish, some lean beef. I cut out a lot of my carbs, but try to eat some a couple hours before I hit the gym. I've also been eating a lot of fresh vegetables. I'm still trying to alter my diet a little. The 8 pounds I have gained so far are noticeable in the muscles, not fat. I have also noticed an increase in vascularity (I am also taking fish oil, which promotes this).

The constipation hasn't been a problem anymore. I'm just a "regular" guy again. However, I am having some trouble with sleep. My sleep patterns are messed up enough as it is because of my job. I work graveyards, so I sleep when it's the hottest part of the day, and the brightest. Not to mention the phone calls and unwanted company. I don't know if it's from the creatine, or the 1-AD, but I have to get up about every hour to piss. I'm thinking about hooking up a catheter to myself when I sleep...LOL.

I decided to stack the 4-AD on the second half of this cycle and will begin taking it Monday.

I read the article from Big Cat , which has a ton of good info on ph's, and will begin my second cycle after a 6-8 week layoff. I guess I'll then see what mass will be maintained.
    In God we trust...all others are suspects.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by judasjohnson
    I'm 24. I'm thinking about doing a cycle. I have a good worout program but what's the biggest diference in your diet.
    you just up it to get the best out of the ph...far more calories 4000+ for me...

Well, I purchased my 4-AD earlier than expected and began taking it 5 days ago. I am currently taking 900 mg of 1-AD and 400 mg of 4-AD daily.

I haven't noticed any headaches for the past few days, and my libido is close to being normal again. My strength is still improving. I changed my workout to a 4-day split, going much heavier and to failure in most sets. I am pretty sore as a result.

POST CYCLE QUESTION:
    My 6-week cycle will be ending in about 2 weeks. Does anyone have recommendations on what I should take during my post cycle? I plan on doing two bottles of 6 OXO. Should I take anything else with this?

Any info would be appreciated.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Cuffs
    POST CYCLE QUESTION:
    My 6-week cycle will be ending in about 2 weeks. Does anyone have recommendations on what I should take during my post cycle? I plan on doing two bottles of 6 OXO. Should I take anything else with this?

Any info would be appreciated.
    E/C is useful, as is creatine.

Make sure to reduce training volume during this time, and keep calories slighty elevated to ensure you do not lose your newly acquired muscle.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

BigRed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why should you "reduce" training? Won't you risk losing some strength?

Poppa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd imagine testosterone will still be hgh post cycle if you are using post cycle recovery correctly. I would still train hard. I see it like this if a doctor gives you 10 days of antibiotic they just dont stop working after that 10 days they work for another 5-10. So i would continue to eat and supplement and train hard.

Which brings me to my next point. I am guilty of it too but don't you think if we trained and ate as well as we do when on pro-hormones year long we would gain more. Sometimes I think these things are almost a curse. I know I feel like pushing harder and eating better when I'm on so if we could just pretend we are always on em

Just my .02

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not to screw up ur thread, but dammit i need some 4ad or something.
    this is nearing the end of my 2nd week on IDS 1-ad extreme and i am freakin exhausted! have been in a total funk for last 3 days.
    lifting, no problem. but after that, all i wanna do is veg...
    seems to be some pressure in my head too (not headaches).

when i took IDS 1-ad (regular) it was not this potent. the mg dosage is the same, but i think/feel the "extreme" version is more effective.

gotta go take some 4ad...

I fell your pain brotha'! I'm taking the IDS 1-AD and mix it w/ the Extreme. I had lethargy also, along with a slight headache about 30 minutes after my afternoon and evening doses. This has seemed to lessen after I began the 4-AD.

The Niacin in the 1-AD Extreme really affected me the first two nights. I took my doses before bed and could not sleep or get cool. My body was on fire! I try to take it a couple of hours before bed now, seems to be better.

Get your 4-AD!

** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Cuffs
    I took my doses before bed and could not sleep or get cool. My body was on fire! I try to take it a couple of hours before bed now, seems to be better.

Get your 4-AD!
    holy crap! i was that way the last 3 nites! hmm, maybe hit that dose waaaaay b4 i sleep then?
    like i said, the regular ids 1-ad was okay, but i think the delivery system for the extreme version works cause i'm getting good results faster, but unfortunately so are the side-effects...

all i have is testovar555 right now, which is a 4ad blend, so i'm gonna use that till i get the regular 4ad...

shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ZMA

I read that ZMA is also good to take psot cycle. I just wondered which is better, ZMA, or the 6-OXO. Also, how do you split up your doses when taking like 700-800 mg a day, do you take more early or more late? I guess what I am asking is when is the best time to take them?

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, I haven't posted anything in a long time....anyways...8lbs in 3 wks is very good, and upping the dosage to 600mg, then 800mg was a smart thing. When you start to come off the cycle, make sure you take it back down to 600, then 400. And to avoid any libido problems in the future, just add some 6OXO to your list.

-AGNOS

I just completed week #5 of my 6-week cycle. My current daily dose of 1-AD is 900 mg. I had been taking 400-600 mg of the 4-AD for about 11 days, but I began retaining a lot of water, and it was very noticeable. So I cut the 4-AD and two days later I was back to normal. I didn't like looking, and feeling, so bloated and figuered I could handle the low libido for another 2 weeks.

So far I have gained a total of 10 pounds. My strength continualy increases each week, and vascularity is even more noticeable. I am very pleased with the progress I have made, especially with the size increase in my legs and arms. I haven't noticed anymore headaches after taking my doses, and lethargy has not been a problem as of late.

I have one more week to go, then I go into my post cycle. I'll give my final results after a week into my post cycle.

ssregitoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used only one battle 1-ad and recommended dosage (300 mg per day) i was a begginer. i started body building 3 months ago.after my first week i started 1-ad and v-12 by sun.i was 132 paunds (very weak) and 175 cm.(dont know the usa measure etc.) %9 body fat.

results:
    libido lost is certain.(300 mg per day could cut your libido belive me)
    i didnt feel my appetite blowed up (it was bad for me cause i wanted to eat more)
    my recovery time increased much.(i felt like i could stay in gym forever) maybe cause of v-12.
    my strenght increased.
    a lot of headache.
    after 2 months i gained 17 paunds.
    i felt great lifts in squats and military press.
    my body fat is now %15.
    Attached Images

ssregitoss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    back (poor chests)
    Attached Images

I completed my 6-week cycle on Monday (10/13/03). After my third week inot the cycle I began taking the 4-AD, which I stopped after one week due to the bloating. At that time I had gained 10 pounds after 4-weeks, which included approximately 2 pounds of noticeable water retention. After two days off of the 4-AD I lost the 2 pounds. I then gained 3 pounds during the final two weeks of my cycle. My total weight gain after the 6-week cycle was 11 pounds.

During the last week of the cycle I tapered my 1-AD intake down from 900mg, to 600mg, to 300 mg. I began taking my 6-OXO and changed my workouts from a 4 day split, to a 3 day split in order to add more cardio. I weighed myself today and found I had lost two pounds. I'm sure much of the weight while on the 1-AD is due to water, and I am hoping to keep at least half of the weight gained as lean muscle mass.

I am still seeing gains in my strength. However, I am also having soreness in my joints, mainly in my shoulders. I guess I was getting a little ahead of myself and excited about the increases.

All-in-all, I think this cycle was well worth the results I had. I am now going to do a cutting cycle for 6-8 weeks. I am undecided on what I will do for my next cycle...either another cycle of the 1-AD, or Methyl 1-test, or another form of 1-test. If any of you have suggestions on this, please let me know.

Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stewbaby44 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cuffs, are you more cut right now, or just bulky??
    Could you explain your build right now, or even show a picture???, thanks