Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    It looks like a TON of work too.... hmmmm.....

Winners coming within the hour. Get your apps in or use these last few minutes to urge me to pick you.
    do it and I'll pm some hot pumpkin pics

quick preview ...

**Canadian Crew**

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because Magnum is such a great company, I will do something unprecedented around here. I'd like to give EVERYONE that entered the chance to try Big C with any product of their choice. So all of the following people have won. Just send me your full shipping address, your phone number, and the product you want to try with Big C.

CONGRATS to the following winners:

Originally Posted by WOLFBBGOLD View Post
    I am in - want the big C and limitless

#1 - Dracula (1931)- long live Bela Lugosi

[IMG] https://i2.wp.com/www.goldenagehorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/bela-gif.gif[/IMG

#2- The Mummy (1932)

[IMG] http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y345/TheGood-TheBad_And-TheOdd/The-Mummy-1932_zpse0219195.jpg[/IMG

#3 -Young Frankenstein (1974)

[IMG] http://arts.wp.htcreative.com/files/2013/10/YoungFrankenstein3.jpg[/IMG
    Originally Posted by AngelKing1992 View Post
    1. Shutter Island- because i absolutely love psychological thrillers. If you liked Inception, I'm sure you'd like this
    [img]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmbH0rTyFvrJqoNehHvazUr4ICAD295 QhhUN8vcjOrwg6CDtP82Q[/img

2. The Haunting- watched this when i was like 10 and it kept me up for days
    [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SpcOvc1hL._SX940_.jpg[/img

3. Oculus- don't rlly like horror films but saw this recently on netflix. most horror films suck cuz they don't stimulate you mentally, they just shock you. but this one rlly gets you and is exciting
    [img]http://mr.comingsoon.it/imgdb/locandine/235x336/50428.jpg[/img

good films play with your emotions, and that's why most horror/thriller films are lame in my opinion, but the ones i've listed won't disappoint and is watched best with someone else!

Also, if i win, I'd like to try Magnum's Limitless preworkout!
    Originally Posted by Kennysvgp08 View Post
    One:
    Alien
    [img]http://tropeanddagger.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/alien-poster.jpg[/img
    Two:
    The thing
    [img]http://stagebuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/movie-poster-the-thing.jpg[/img
    Three:
    A classic but still scares the crap out of me... The Birds
    [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/The_Birds_original_poster.jpg[/img

Pumpkin Recipe:
    I love this guy and his recipes are the best
    [youtube]rEGzQK0Vrbs[/youtube

Big C looks good and I think I think I'd have to go with Quattro as a second product
    Originally Posted by JETSbrah View Post
    In third place ...

[img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzM2NDYwNjM3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDYxNzk5._V1_S X640_SY720_.jpg[/img

In second place ...

[img]http://www.impawards.com/2004/posters/saw_ver1.jpg[/img

and coming in first place overall ... a classic. Still the GOAT in my mind (although I have to admit, I'm not drawing from a HUGE pool of movies - I don't watch a ton of horror stuff)

[img]http://media.moviehousememories.com/wp-content/uploads/the-shining-movie-poster-1980.jpg[/img

Still creeps me out to this day but I can't turn away whenever I see it on.

I'll even go for the bonus points because it just so happens that I can. The inner basic white girl got the best of me and I did up a batch of these on the weekend because I got up an hour early for the London NFL game.
    http://www.questnutrition.com/cookbo...-pie-pancakes/

Swapped out the protein for classic vanilla Combat that I have on hand for baking but they turned out pretty well.

As far as what I would stack with Big C? I'm torn between Volume and Mimic. My personal preference is Mimic but I feel like you guys would benefit more from a combo log of Volume/Big C.

Would love to do another Magnum log
    Originally Posted by boody22 View Post
    1. Insidious
    ~The face of the red thing is scary, freaks me out when I go into my basement at night

2. Jeepers Creepers
    ~I HATE walking outside when the moon is out (walking through the parking lot when I close for work).

3. Scream
    ~I hate being home alone after watching this. I unplugged my housephone when I was alone years ago after I first saw it.

Pumpkin sandwich cookies!!!!
    http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/178...ndwich-cookies
    Originally Posted by neo2070 View Post
    In..never tried a Magnum Nutraceuticals product before but would like to give this a try along with Quattro half-baked cookies and cream.

1. The Exorcist-The version you've never seen
    2. Rosemary's baby
    3. The Omen
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    I would love to log Big C in combination with Opus! I think it'll be an awesome combination.

My favorite horror movies are

1. Silence of the Lambs
    2. Psycho
    3. The Shining

Here is my pumpkin pie recipe (have to go with the classics):

Ingredients
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
    1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
    1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
    1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
    Sweetened Whipped Cream

Directions
    1 Heat oven to 425°F. Make Pat-in-the-Pan Pastry.
    2 Beat eggs slightly in large bowl with wire wisk or hand beater. Beat in sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, cloves, pumpkin and milk.
    3 To prevent spilling, place pastry-lined pie plate on oven rack before adding filling. Carefully pour pumpkin filling into pie plate. Bake 15 minutes.
    4 Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake about 45 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Place pie on wire cooling rack. If after 4 hours the pie has not been served, cover and refrigerate it.
    5 Serve pie with Sweetened Whipped Cream. Store pie covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.

This is a great opportunity! Magnum is doing a great job! I hope I am chosen!
    Originally Posted by from_scratch View Post
    Top 3 for me, not to scary but cult classics!

1) Army of Darkness
    2) Monster Squad
    3) Silver Bullet

I would love to run a Big C/Thrust stack! Thanks for the an awesome promo giveaway!
    Originally Posted by emersonthacker View Post
    I am in to log Big C and Limitless! Will definitely makes gainz on that stack! My brother loved logging Limitless, DNA, and Opus!

Favorite Horror Flicks:

1 Paranormal Activity
    2 Silence of the Lambs
    3 Nightmare on Elm Street

I'll post up a recipe soon too!
    If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HOLY SMOKES, We are just feeling all warm inside
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks a lot you guys rock...PM sent with info

from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because Magnum is such a great company, I will do something unprecedented around here. I'd like to give EVERYONE that entered the chance to try Big C with any product of their choice. So all of the following people have won. Just send me your full shipping address, your phone number, and the product you want to try with Big C.

Thank you for choosing me, and for also being so generous to everyone! PM Sent!
    ++CountryMike Appreciation Crew++

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170379111&p=1420947391#post1420947391
    - Protogen-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170381691

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)

CONGRATS to the following winners:

If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Damn Magnum doing it super big!!! Wish I could've won to review. Unfortunately, waiting to receive product to log otherwise I'd log the heck out of this.

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM sent for Big C and Limitless Log!

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome! Thank and also being so generous to everyone! PM Sent!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone wins!!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JETSbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So fired up to get this log going.
    **Canadian Crew**

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just waiting on a few more to send me their info before we can all get this ball rolling.

Still waiting to hear from:
    boody22
    kennysvgp08

If I don't hear from them by mid week, then I'll go ahead and get everyone's info sent out.
    Last edited by B Con; 10-19-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000) emersonthacker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just waiting on a few more to send me their info before we can all get this ball rolling.

Still waiting to hear from:
    boody22
    kennysvgp08

If I don't hear from them by mid week, then I'll go ahead and get everyone's info sent out.
    Get that info in guys!

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait to start logging this stack! congrats everyone else!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

Everyone's info sent out. Thanks again everyone. I'm looking forward to your logs.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    Can't wait to start logging this stack! congrats everyone else!
    Pumped about starting up my log too!

Fellas please post your links to your logs in here as you receive your products. Thanks. This promo is now closed.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have the products shipped out?

Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    Have the products shipped out?
    They all shipped out late last week. Products should be arriving any day now to some.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They all shipped out late last week. Products should be arriving any day now to some.
    Just got the Fedex notice...ETA Saturday

HALLOWEEN Treats coming
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mljones0609 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kind of late on this but congratulations to all the winners. Looks like an awesome giveaway here. Enjoy

Alright I can't wait to start to logging the items!

boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fuk. Thought I sent it out?!!?
    .............USPA.............
    505/325/535 @165lbs

boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    NVM I got it today
    505/325/535 @165lbs

from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000) from_scratch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got my supplements today, thank you!

Link to my BIG C/OPUS LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1401079343
    Last edited by from_scratch; 11-02-2015 at 06:10 AM.
    ++CountryMike Appreciation Crew++

**REVIEWS**
    -Steel Edge
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170379111&p=1420947391#post1420947391
    - Protogen-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170381691

505/325/535 @165lbs

Received mine Saturday! Log is going to be posted sometime today!

Awesome news in here fellas. We will be following along.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM