Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Today I explored an abandoned Psyche Ward Alone.

BEFORE WE BEGIN:
    -There may likely be multiple posts
    -I am using PHOTOBUCKET because Imgur is not letting me upload in bulk. Sorry, brahs.
    -I will include cliffs at the end of the final post
    -Do not try this, it could be dangerous, and there are all amounts of unsavory people who may likely be squatting in an abandoned facility.
    -If you ever do something like this, make sure at least one person knows where you are going.

Part I:

Because it's October, which happens to be my favorite part of the year, I decided that I'd try my best to fill every weekend with something Halloween related. This weekend, I didn't quite have any plans. Most of my friends don't really like anything that is remotely scary, and so as a result, I spend the majority of my favorite month indulging my horror cravings on my own.

I ended up browsing the web looking for interesting things to do this weekend, and somehow came across an abandoned Psyche Ward that is just a very short drive away from my home. The history surrounding the Ward intrigued me enough to make me want to check it out, and I quickly grabbed a flashlight and a jacket before making my way to the car.

I spent a little less than twenty minutes on the road before I'd arrived. It was no later than two in the afternoon, and the sun was still pretty high in the sky. Turns out one of the buildings was still in use, and there was a parking lot nearby, so I parked my car there so as to be inconspicuous. As I exited the car, I took note of a black SUV that sort of trailed me while as I left. The car took a turn as the road forked, but doubled back and passed me a second time, this time, the drivers were staring at me. I guess I looked kind of strange walking through a place like this on my own. Oh well!

The first few buildings I came across were boarded up, but in pristine condition. There was no way that I was going to be able to get inside, the doors were completely locked and there were no signs of other entrances (believe me, I looked).

I couldn't help but notice that this first building looked almost like an administrative building. As I scoped the perimeter, I noticed a black truck parked in the back. It was running, and there was some construction equipment littered upon the ground. Figuring that it was undergoing some renovation, I decided to just snap a quick shot of the front:
    Spoiler!

There were two buildings to the left and right of this one respectively that looked almost identical, they were both unfortunately locked. I know, I know, I should expect that. A part of me was incredibly curious to get inside, but also nervous. I ventured away from the buildings, moving further into the heart of the facility. I began to notice vines crawling up the sides of buildings, nature's influence slowly taking back over. At first, the influence was slight, weakened by it's proximity to the edge of society. I ventured further, watching as the buildings became less and less visible, the trees and bushes obscuring them from view almost completely as though attempting to warn outside pedestrians against entry. Many things had been done behind those barred doors, things we likely couldn't imagine, things we probably wouldn't want to imagine.

But my penchant for the macabre had brought me here, and so I ignored the warnings and continued on.

Spoiler!

I noticed a strange feeling begin to take over as I neared the center of the facility. It began as a strange unease, but slowly turned into a sort of paranoia. I heard noises from within the buildings as I moved past them, that I couldn't quite make out. Sometimes I could pass it off as the building settling, other times it truly sounded like there was something on the inside. I recall vividly hearing a muffled shatter on the inside of a building as I turned the knob on it's door. To my dismay, it was also locked.

I found my first "entrance" by chance as I happened upon the children's ward. I had surveyed the perimeter of the building, and caught sight of a window that had been opened completely. It was probably about as high as my shoulders, so I hoisted myself up and climbed inside. The room was bare, except for a few shelves and some pleasant graffiti that addressed me directly. "White boy!" It read, as I chuckled to myself nervously. I was immediately met with unease. The room was humid, and uncomfortable. A feeling of dread washed over me, as I moved toward the doorway and further into the building. The next room was a mess of toys, paper and paint chippings all circling a toy chest that was laid to rest in the dead center. On the very far side of the room sat a desk with a small teddy bear who'd been basking comfortably against the rays of sunlight that streamed through the window for decades undisturbed... That is, until I had disturbed his decades-long slumber.

Spoiler!

FULL ALBUM: http://s187.photobucket.com/user/gui...?sort=3&page=1
    Part Two Below:
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 10-03-2015 at 07:54 PM.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did the same thing when i was in college in MI. Buddies and I broke in multiple times but got caught eventually because like the one you went to, there were still some occupied buildings and someone saw us.

Still got the pics but I'm on my phone so I can't post em that easily. Was pretty creepy....wheelchairs all over, lights flashing.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000) MurphDirtyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    I did the same thing when i was in college in MI. Buddies and I broke in multiple times but got caught eventually because like the one you went to, there were still some occupied buildings and someone saw us.

Still got the pics but I'm on my phone so I can't post em that easily. Was pretty creepy....wheelchairs all over, lights flashing.
    It's all about you *******. I bet your friends call you mr. 1upper.

Pretty cool OP, except the part about you going at 2pm lol. Should have done it around midnight.

Repped

500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50) 500kv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You better take Daryl and Michonne with you nex time.

PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for giving me location, I can't wait to check this place out.
    Baltimore Orioles - Baltimore Ravens - Maryland Terrapins

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    moar

snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) snorky00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice read man! crazy

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Damn that's scary as fuk man, going alone... Awaiting part two.

Children's room gave me chills
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyfett98 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    phuk thats actually pretty cool
    peppering my angus for part 2

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you went there alone? lol f dat

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    In. love finding/exploring old places

'white boy'
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    poverty ghost gonna go in dry, please stay safe
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Part II:

The corridor ahead loomed ominously as I made my way past the bear. I pulled my flashlight from my pocket, and cut through the darkness like a modern day Indiana Jones exploring the ruins of an abandoned Psychiatric Ward. The feeling of unease grew, as the humidity in the room rose. I could feel a thin sweat breaking out upon my skin as I entered the corridor, careful to check both ends before entering. The floor was littered with clutter, and ruin. I stopped to allow myself a picture of the hallway's anguish, but as I did, my flashlight began to flicker. I could feel a sting of fear climb up my spine, freezing my legs in place as I stood in near-darkness for a moment. I took a deep breath, and chalked it up to poor batteries. But there was no way I was going to walk through the darkness without a light, so I made my way toward the window I'd entered from.

Spoiler!

As I neared the opposite end of the building, I found an open door, held in place by an old fire extinguisher. I cautiously made my way through, using the flashlight on my phone because I could no longer use my hand-held one. I made my way toward the rooms I had been in previously, eventually finding myself at an intersection. I scoured the different paths and took a few pictures before I became aware of a creaking noise in the distance. At first, it was very weak, and barely noticeable. But it grew closer, and closer, as though it were inching toward me. But there was nothing in any of the hall-ways. I chalked it off to my mind playing tricks on me. After all, there were tons of trees and brush along the sides of the buildings that could have been creaking of age in the wind.

Spoiler!

I soon made my way toward another building, taking note of the darkening sky. I could feel a few stray rain droplets escape from the clouds above, and decided that I'd make one last stop before calling it a day. I passed a few buildings that seemed interesting, but did not quite have any notable entrances until I found one that seemed to call to me. It was a large, intricate building, that stood out. I can't quite explain why it stood out, but I had a gut feeling I'd find something in there, so I wasted no time in locating an entrance.

There was a small "mud" room of sorts, that led to an entrance. The door hung slightly ajar, and I slid inside ever so quietly. I was struck with immediate darkness as I entered the building. It was cold, and quiet. But it had felt as though I'd walked into a room that was filled with life that was all-at-once quieted by my presence. I felt as though I'd walked into a conversation that had ended abruptly because my ears were not to be privy toward it... I took a deep, and uneasy breath.

And flicked on my flashlight. It probably had just enough battery to get me through.

But there I stood, inside of an ancient bowling alley that looked as though it had been left mid-game, some decades ago. A pair of comfy looking bowling shoes adorned a chair beside a bag fit for carrying a single bowling ball. All in absolutely beautiful condition. It was as though there was a game in progress at that very moment, and the players had only left for a brief drink, only to resume their places in a moment. Except, they'd been gone for years. The tables were complete with score-cards, and trophies, even (which were also littered about the floor). It looked like everybody was a winner here.

My eyes couldn't make out the depths of the alleys, but I could see that about half-way up, somebody had set up all pins at the middle of the lane. I could see something reflecting on the wall at the end, but couldn't see what it was exactly. I used my camera's flash, and could swear that there was something standing on one of the lanes. But there was nothing to be found. I gathered myself up, and exited the building.

Spoiler!

Who knew I'd find something like that there?

All I can say is that I'd definitely want to get a better look at the grounds here. There were so many buildings that I could not access, and I'd love to have seen all of them. I don't think I've hit the tip of the iceburg at this place. One day I'll be back!

CLIFFS:
    -I like Halloween and all things Macabre. October is my favorite month, and so I decided to do something related to Halloween every weekend.
    -Went to abandoned Psyche Ward.
    -Heard strange noises in some buildings.
    -Flashlight died.
    -Found a bowling alley.

FULL ALBUM:
    http://s187.photobucket.com/user/gui...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 10-03-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000) Poptartgainz is a name known to all. (+5000)

Unhappy

On the verge of tears because I want to see the pics but I'm on mobile ;( ;(
    *Sperries and Polos crew*

*Official misc blue eyes crew*

*Misc George Carlin Crew*

Oooooo I'm a ghost

SC: poptartgainz

Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post

Always gotta' be careful. There was a cop car huddled into one of the abandoned parking lots, but he was probably sleeping or something because he didn't move.

You probably got hit with trespassing, right?

Originally Posted by MurphDirtyX View Post
    It's all about you *******. I bet your friends call you mr. 1upper.

Pretty cool OP, except the part about you going at 2pm lol. Should have done it around midnight.

Repped

lololol it was on impulse, honestly. Am considering going back another time. Next time I'll likely do it later at night

Originally Posted by 500kv View Post
    You better take Daryl and Michonne with you nex time.
    I ain't fraid of no ghost

Originally Posted by PunyFella View Post
    Thanks for giving me location, I can't wait to check this place out.
    Rockland Psychiatric Ward

Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    moar
    Gotchu above!

Originally Posted by snorky00 View Post
    Nice read man! crazy
    Hey thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Damn that's scary as fuk man, going alone... Awaiting part two.

Children's room gave me chills
    Part two is up

Originally Posted by jimmyfett98 View Post
    phuk thats actually pretty cool
    peppering my angus for part 2
    Thanks brah Got part two for ya!

Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    you went there alone? lol f dat
    It's not as bad as you'd think. You learn a lot about your perception when you do things like this

Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    In. love finding/exploring old places

'white boy'
    Knew you'd hop in Always spot you with the supernatural threads. Good to have you in here.

Originally Posted by sickdevildog1 View Post
    poverty ghost gonna go in dry, please stay safe
    Phew! Thank god I didn't see him!

Originally Posted by Poptartgainz View Post
    I'm so sorry brah

Imgur was being a huge *******... You can neg me if it makes you feel better.

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cool sh!t
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Poptartgainz View Post
    This lmao.

Going to peep pics later, but brb using imagination now.

Awesome story, would also be cool if you filmed a place next time, maybe you could get some hits on YT.

Lucky you weren't sucked into Silent Hill or something.

Seriously mirin' your posts lately brah, reps on spread, one of the only posters here that lifts weights and trapar.
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Cool story bro srs.

I would meditate inside in one of these rooms and see if I can feel/hear anything. Especially at night..gotta be something still trapped inside.
    You know, it's strange. I'd be interested in seeing something, but at the same time, I don't know if I'd want to.

That's the allure that places like this have. You just might find something you didn't want to find... Or maybe exactly what you wanted to find...

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    cool sh!t
    Thanks brah

Originally Posted by SageKing View Post
    This lmao.

Going to peep pics later, but brb using imagination now.

Awesome story, would also be cool if you filmed a place next time, maybe you could get some hits on YT.

Lucky you weren't sucked into Silent Hill or something.

Seriously mirin' your posts lately brah, reps on spread, one of the only posters here that lifts weights and trapar.
    TFW real solid REFerence right there, brah

And sorry for my mobile brahs I can't stress it enough. Maybe next time I will try to get a video up though!

Saw a movie once about a paranormal team who visited a psyche ward and got trapped inside. Was actually really fukking good.
    I think it was called Grave Encounters...

OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OldDirtyBulk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could never catch me doing some chit like this, especially by myself. Phuck that.

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool post brah. We have a huge place like this too in the town where I live. It's like 150 years old or some chit. Half the buildings are abandoned but the other half is still being used. We always used to try and get close but cops and hospital staff keep a pretty good eye out on the place. The cop shop is also like 1/4 mile away from it too.

Reps brah,neat thread buddy.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good read OP, repped. We need more threads like this on the misc.

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Cool story bro srs.

I would meditate inside in one of these rooms and see if I can feel/hear anything. Especially at night..gotta be something still trapped inside.
    Meditate in one the rooms... Good luck getting fuking one-shotted by some spirits when they come out brah, meditation is a dangerous thing in these places. You don't want to PvP these things alone, srs.

Also, forgot to mention: So creepy how chit was left lying around in the place...
    EAT. SLEEP. BE JOHN CENA. REPEAT.

All the things that bring stress, pain, torment, etc. go in one ear and out the other.
    Whenever I start to pity myself, feel down, or feel embarrassed, I have a voice in my head that says: "So what? Why should you give a f###?"

Brock Lesnar is the greatest wrestler of all time.

Originally Posted by OldDirtyBulk View Post
    You could never catch me doing some chit like this, especially by myself. Phuck that.
    That's what I said until I did this!

Originally Posted by Jibt3ch View Post
    Cool post brah. We have a huge place like this too in the town where I live. It's like 150 years old or some chit. Half the buildings are abandoned but the other half is still being used. We always used to try and get close but cops and hospital staff keep a pretty good eye out on the place. The cop shop is also like 1/4 mile away from it too.

Reps brah,neat thread buddy.
    Thanks man If you ever find yourself down there, shoot some pics. We love that chit here!

There's always a way inside, even if it's heavily watched!

Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    good read OP, repped. We need more threads like this on the misc.
    Really appreciate the kind words, brah!

Originally Posted by SageKing View Post
    Meditate in one the rooms... Good luck getting fuking one-shotted by some spirits when they come out brah, meditation is a dangerous thing in these places. You don't want to PvP these things alone, srs.

Also, forgot to mention: So creepy how chit was left lying around in the place...
    This.

No thanks, Jeff.

Spoiler!

Not here for a long time kinzu1996's Avatar
    kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kinzu1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your part 2 first picture is creepy as fuk brah seems like there are 2 guys who are sitting...

Originally Posted by kinzu1996 View Post
    your part 2 first picture is creepy as fuk brah seems like there are 2 guys who are sitting...
    Oh chit, where brah? Can you circle it?

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How do you even have the balls to go there alone, let alone keep going after you feel/hear things! Mirin seriously I could just imagine the vibes that place gives off. Makes you wonder what happened in there that everything was just left there.. the bowling balls the shoes, hell even the first picture in part 2, the corridor I would've gone back if that had happened to me.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMHO if I did what you did I would prob take camera with sensor detection photo trigger and audio. Leave them in like high traffic areas and secluded areas. Then find a safe spot and sit down relax and wait... It's when there's an eerie peace that things start to happen. I would also be with some friends (never alone).

I know people like to explore the areas to find activity but you don't think the things around you know that your there?
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    How do you even have the balls to go there alone, let alone keep going after you feel/hear things! Mirin seriously I could just imagine the vibes that place gives off. Makes you wonder what happened in there that everything was just left there.. the bowling balls the shoes, hell even the first picture in part 2, the corridor I would've gone back if that had happened to me.
    I believe strongly that no matter what situation I end up in, I'll find a way out of

Obviously, I still feel fear and get nervous when I hear chit. But in the end, allowing yourself to swallow that fear is what makes you stronger. Being brave isn't about not feeling fear!

And yeah, it does make me wonder why things were just simply left there. I mean, if I were going to up and abandon a place... I might want to take some of my stuff. Right?

Originally Posted by Armando777 View Post
    IMHO if I did what you did I would prob take camera with sensor detection photo trigger and audio. Leave them in like high traffic areas and secluded areas. Then find a safe spot and sit down relax and wait... It's when there's an eerie peace that things start to happen. I would also be with some friends (never alone).

I know people like to explore the areas to find activity but you don't think the things around you know that your there?
    I wish I had access to that kind of tech and permission to access property like that (because you need to close off a property in order to make sure nobody steals your cameras)! Requires more than you think!

I don't know what I think about the unknown. I would love to think that something exists beyond life. But I am very much Mulder about it.

I've seen many things I could attribute to coincidence in my life. But that's for another thread Or maybe this one. We'll see.

TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000) TylerDerpden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool thread and all...but just a random tip from my vast library of knowledge that resides withing my skull: Watch out for asbestos in these old buildings...cause unlike ghosts, that stuff can actually harm you. It was used in lots of applications in old buildings (you'll have to do some research on your own if you want specifics), and if they're abandoned it's likely that nobody ever bothered to encapsulate it or remove it. So if you go around breaking and ripping stuff apart you can end up being exposed to it.

Devil's Advocate ClarkCheekyKent's Avatar
    ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClarkCheekyKent is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is how white people die in horror movies
    ■started from the Krypton now we here crew
    ■get paranoid when waiter asks whether I want a soup or salad crew
    ■have my drinks with just ice crew

2Pac - Hit 'em up (MISC. version): forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165574511
    MISC is like a video game: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165775311