Bullistix has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Total Carbs question

I've been doing Keto for a few weeks and limiting carbs hasn't really been an issue. It wasn't until today I went to my dad's house for a BBQ and they were making Carne Asada quesadillas. My step mom knows I was on a keto diet so she bought me some low carb tortillas from Mission tortillas that have 19g of carbs but 13g of those are from fiber which means that would be 6g net carbs. I was debating it but in the end I said fck it and had two of them which would be 38g carbs with 26g being fiber. My question is, even though it was 12g net carbs in the meal (it was only meat cheese and the tortilla) would that be way too many carbs for one meal?

JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWoodCF10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly don't worry about it.

A couple of tortillas will make not difference in the long run.
    Things that are free have no value!

DL 150kg
    Squat 130kg
    BP 100kg
    Press (shamefully) 45kg

JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500) JonBana is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Bullistix View Post
    I've been doing Keto for a few weeks and limiting carbs hasn't really been an issue. It wasn't until today I went to my dad's house for a BBQ and they were making Carne Asada quesadillas. My step mom knows I was on a keto diet so she bought me some low carb tortillas from Mission tortillas that have 19g of carbs but 13g of those are from fiber which means that would be 6g net carbs. I was debating it but in the end I said fck it and had two of them which would be 38g carbs with 26g being fiber. My question is, even though it was 12g net carbs in the meal (it was only meat cheese and the tortilla) would that be way too many carbs for one meal?

Long as you had ample fats , you will be fine...

a good strong rule , 2-1 ratio protein to fat ,

eat you're fats first and proteins than carbs last this will slow down the carbs even more ,

I would not worry about carbs per meal , when I make a pizza I eat uperwards of 60G of carbs in a sitting 45G are fiber hasn't effect me yet but this meal also contains 50G protein and 100g fat to slow it down
    Staying below 9% BF Year Round
    Ketosis Since - August / 14 / 2015
    Keto Expert
    IF
    1 Meal a day
    No Longer Doing Social Media Or Roaming Forums Often
    Display Picture Old And Not Up To Date
    New Instagram Not posting much as this time J.Banaitis