rsu1012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Almond Milk Vs Non Fat Milk For Weight Gain

Hi

I currently drink The Hulk smoothie from Smoothie King to help with Weight Gain and it comes with Non-Fat Milk included. If I were to substitute the Non-Fat Milk with Almond Milk which of the two would be more beneficial for weight gain? I have read that the latter is higher in calories but I couldn't find an answer to the question.

Thanks!

wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wlodarczykn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're trying to gain weight, why not use whole milk?
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aquamarine84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a Tropical Smoothie Cafe person myself. BUUUUUT...there should be a nutritional calculator on their website. Whichever is HIGHER in calories is the better one for weight gain. Sweetened almond milk has almost the calorie content of nonfat but still almost no protein. Meanwhile unsweetened is a third of the calories.

Without knowing, stick with the way its made.
    "Never avoid opportunities. They may come in any form." - Carl Allen, Yes Man
    NASM CPT and NPC Bikini Competitor

junkfoodfittie.wordpress.com
    My Journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172513881
    FB/Instagram/Twitter: @jcooliegirl

Awesome, thanks! And unfortunately they don't have whole milk otherwise I'd definitely use that!

Also, what do you think about drinking two weight gainer shakes in a day? Say, post workout and then maybe one alongside dinner. Is that overdoing it and could it be dangerous or is it okay?

Originally Posted by aquamarine84 View Post
    I'm a Tropical Smoothie Cafe person myself. BUUUUUT...there should be a nutritional calculator on their website. Whichever is HIGHER in calories is the better one for weight gain. Sweetened almond milk has almost the calorie content of nonfat but still almost no protein. Meanwhile unsweetened is a third of the calories.

Without knowing, stick with the way its made.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rsu1012 View Post
    Also, what do you think about drinking two weight gainer shakes in a day? Say, post workout and then maybe one alongside dinner. Is that overdoing it and could it be dangerous or is it okay?
    If you're eating enough protein, fat, micronutrients and fiber, you eat/drink anything you want.

Originally Posted by rsu1012 View Post
    Awesome, thanks! And unfortunately they don't have whole milk otherwise I'd definitely use that!
    You can't buy whole milk or semi skimmed milk? What area is that?

Milk protein is better than almond protein.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Thanks! No I definitely buy Whole Milk for the house and since now you've let me know its okay to have 2 shakes I'll make one at home with the Whole Milk its just that the store itself only allows those two options.

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    If you're eating enough protein, fat, micronutrients and fiber, you eat/drink anything you want.

You can't buy whole milk or semi skimmed milk? What area is that?

Milk protein is better than almond protein.