Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would take it quite slowly, rebuild your strength by eating a little bit more every week. Lift weights carefully with good form, make sure you're eating an appropriate amount of calories. Don't eat too many calories, you probably damaged your metabolism with this intense weight loss.

Second, if you still feel anorexia symptoms, I'd go and speak to a therapist specializing in eating disorders. If money is an issue, look for psychological training clinics at universities that may offer a reduced rate for you to speak to an in-training psychologist.

Good luck. Honestly, you can probably build yourself up from here pretty good. Find a good routine that works for you, eat a good amount of calories (proper food). Don't obsess too much either, it's not good for the illness.

Most importantly, I wouldn't listen to the advice telling you to go 1500 cals above maintenance. That's nonsense really. Rebuild slowly and efficiently. Considering the drastically low amount of calories you were consumer prior to now, you don't want to make a massive jump too quickly.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My only advice is to give up on the retarded idea of veganism.

You don't eat meat and dairy but eat whey protein? Get the **** outta here.

unless u have a disease or something related to animal products you're a ****ing idiot. I mean it.
    bbsitum crew*

caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    solid insertions, hit traps/shoulders hard and you'll have a pretty nice physique.

Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000)
    Took a scoop and a half of protein with me to class around 10 am, just got home really tired and sleepy, having two and a half scoops of protein, an apple with agave, some pistachios, and some strawberries.

Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000) Thereddeath is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ate more protein, more pistachios, some grapes, gonna take a nice nap, get up, go work legs. I feel good.

So, had a long nap, but damn my luck the gym closes early today because it's the start of fall break. However, I do have a 30 lb dumbbell here which I struggle to squat/lunge with. Should I workout using that to the best of my ability? Or should I just not workout?

Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Judging by what you're eating, you're going to have an impossibly hard time.

Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thereddeath View Post
    I don't eat grains.

Or legumes or meat or dairy.

Except for whey protein.
    I want to play baseball.

But I don't use bats.

Or wear shirts or cleats.

And I don't have hands.

Or feet.

^I get fat, carbs, and protein, and I'm currently eating at a surplus.

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't eat grains.

Or legumes or meat or dairy.

Except for whey protein.
    This really doesn't make sense. Why don't you eat any of that? It really is going to be impossible for you, youre limiting your food sources to fruits, vegetables (the majority of which are not calorie dense), whey protein and fats. Do you want to be doing shots of olive oil??

If youre trying to stick to not eating any of that stuff though I'd recommend researching some solid high calorie foods you can eat.

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to take some time to write this, although I know OP will not listen just like everyone when they make these types of threads.

* Download a fitness app that you can use as a resource on how to do certain excersizes*

ROUTINE:

Day 1 (Chest/Tris): Bench press, Incline bench press, flys (dumbbell or machine), cable flys, tricep push downs, dips, skull crushers, and reverse tricep push downs (turn around and push the cable up instead of down),

Day 2 (Back/Bis): Pull Ups, One Arm Dumbbell Rows, Close Grip Rows, Wide Grip Rows, Lat Pulldowns, Bent over Barbell Rows, Seated Dumbbell Curls, Hammer Curls, Barbell Curls w EZ Bar, Curls with straight bar and hands close together on the multi workout (row/fly/lat/everything machine).

Day 3 (Shoulder/Forearms/legs) *You can do legs a separate day if you want*:Seated Dumbbell shoulder press, Reverse flys, Lateral Raises, Upright Rows, Shrugs, Throw in another of your choice for shoulders and remember that volume is huge factor in building shoulders. For forearms, Behind the back barbell wrist rolls, reverse curls w ez bar, Roll ups with the wheel thing. For legs, Squats (make sure you focus on form and get this **** right), Leg Curls, Leg extensions, Weighted lunges by holding dumbbells (this will also strengthen your forearms), straight leg dead lifts, seated calf raises, and standing calf raises.

Take a rest day every three days and, if you want to grow, your sets should be around 8-10 repititions and whatever weight that you can do that range and be at failure once you finish.

DIET:

Look up "resting metabolic rate" on the internet and calculate yours. This is a very easy concept to grasp, and tailor your caloric intake around your personal goals. When you get to where you want to be (which will be never) just eat and maintain. The only real thing to focus on here is calories and getting enough protein IMO.

This is about all the help you're gonna get on an internet forum, if you have any specific questions you can PM me. I went from a skinny 130lb ******* with my elbows poking out to a ripped 175lb cocksman and flood chick's basement if you nomsayin in about 18 months (kinda joking don't neg me *******s), if you are wondering to yourself what my credentials are.

Get a gym Membership. Take it seriously. Stop being anorexic and smash food. I'll leave you with this here quote:

"Never give up on a dream because of how long it would take.... The time will pass anyway"

EDIT: After reading all the posts in this thread, OP you have to change your mindset before you go about this. You have restricted yourself from eating so may great sources of nutrition and calories. No legumes, meats, ect? I don't know if this is breaking news or not, but you cant gain a bunch of muscles on maple syrup and broccoli. It's like Aristotle said... "Fish are friends, but sometimes you just gotta eat your friends". But seriously, you gotta work on not obsessing over what you eat. As your fitness instructor going forward, I prescribe you an 8oz filet, and loaded baked potato and asparagus for your next meal. Report back afterwards.
    Last edited by BearTactics; 10-02-2015 at 06:40 PM.
    Bald head scallywag

hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hyoogmyron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lel OP looks like me after 1.5 years of lifting

hahaha

srs

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sack up and take in protein/carbs from meats and grains or forever have the frame of a 10 yr old girl...the choice is yours

So in the past 24 hours I ate an entire 3200 calorie bag of pistachios, as well as my normal diet. I feel weird, and I sort of wanted to stop bulking because of it, but I also feel good because it helps me realize that sometimes I'll end up failing, but if I continue to just eat with a 500 calorie surplus and don't over eat again I'll be able to reach my goals. Also, I hope to see if somehow the high amount of fat might alter my hormones to make me feel more normal.

Gonna just have my regular before/after workout protein and apple in a bit and work legs gonna use a combination of backpack and dumbbell to lift as heavy as possible without the gym. Will also work abs.

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    O.p, are you reading the responses to you itt? Have you been to the nutrition forum?

Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    O.p, are you reading the responses to you itt? Have you been to the nutrition forum?
    Yes I've read every response. I don't really know how to go to the nutrition forum, or what I would be looking for there. I'm taking a multivitamin and eating a balanced surplused diet though.

Edit: just read your signature, is it hard to be a contortionist? I'm a big fan of David Pereira and after I put on some muscle mass and then lean out again I'd like to try my hand at dancing/contortion.

Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pull your ****ing pants up. We don't need to see your pubes to judge your physique

swole penor brah malakaneekeeniz's Avatar
    malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000) malakaneekeeniz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job losing that weight, OP. Can tell you have a ton of dedication. You're going to look killer once you pack on a little healthy weight. Proud of you for sticking with it.

Originally Posted by BearTactics View Post
    I'm going to take some time to write this, although I know OP will not listen just like everyone when they make these types of threads.

* Download a fitness app that you can use as a resource on how to do certain excersizes*

ROUTINE:

Day 1 (Chest/Tris): Bench press, Incline bench press, flys (dumbbell or machine), cable flys, tricep push downs, dips, skull crushers, and reverse tricep push downs (turn around and push the cable up instead of down),

Day 2 (Back/Bis): Pull Ups, One Arm Dumbbell Rows, Close Grip Rows, Wide Grip Rows, Lat Pulldowns, Bent over Barbell Rows, Seated Dumbbell Curls, Hammer Curls, Barbell Curls w EZ Bar, Curls with straight bar and hands close together on the multi workout (row/fly/lat/everything machine).

Day 3 (Shoulder/Forearms/legs) *You can do legs a separate day if you want*:Seated Dumbbell shoulder press, Reverse flys, Lateral Raises, Upright Rows, Shrugs, Throw in another of your choice for shoulders and remember that volume is huge factor in building shoulders. For forearms, Behind the back barbell wrist rolls, reverse curls w ez bar, Roll ups with the wheel thing. For legs, Squats (make sure you focus on form and get this **** right), Leg Curls, Leg extensions, Weighted lunges by holding dumbbells (this will also strengthen your forearms), straight leg dead lifts, seated calf raises, and standing calf raises.

Take a rest day every three days and, if you want to grow, your sets should be around 8-10 repititions and whatever weight that you can do that range and be at failure once you finish.

DIET:

Look up "resting metabolic rate" on the internet and calculate yours. This is a very easy concept to grasp, and tailor your caloric intake around your personal goals. When you get to where you want to be (which will be never) just eat and maintain. The only real thing to focus on here is calories and getting enough protein IMO.

This is about all the help you're gonna get on an internet forum, if you have any specific questions you can PM me. I went from a skinny 130lb ******* with my elbows poking out to a ripped 175lb cocksman and flood chick's basement if you nomsayin in about 18 months (kinda joking don't neg me *******s), if you are wondering to yourself what my credentials are.

Get a gym Membership. Take it seriously. Stop being anorexic and smash food. I'll leave you with this here quote:

"Never give up on a dream because of how long it would take.... The time will pass anyway"

EDIT: After reading all the posts in this thread, OP you have to change your mindset before you go about this. You have restricted yourself from eating so may great sources of nutrition and calories. No legumes, meats, ect? I don't know if this is breaking news or not, but you cant gain a bunch of muscles on maple syrup and broccoli. It's like Aristotle said... "Fish are friends, but sometimes you just gotta eat your friends". But seriously, you gotta work on not obsessing over what you eat. As your fitness instructor going forward, I prescribe you an 8oz filet, and loaded baked potato and asparagus for your next meal. Report back afterwards.
    Thank you for the exercise advice, it's really the main thing I made this thread for

I just saw your edit, a lot of people posting ITT seem to be thinking that I'm mainly eating vegetables and maple syrup. Really though, for the past three days (since I've made this thread) I've been taking in about seven scoops of whey protein a day, along with around 600-900 calories worth of nuts and quite a bit of fruit, with vegetables and sugars (agave, coconut, maple syrup) as a sparse snack. I realize I need starches and to be honest I have no idea where to get those besides potatoes and grains, so if anyone could give me some tips for that it'd be awesome, but I really don't know how to respond to everyone telling me I need to eat meat or else I'll be doomed to fail.

I do appreciate the support though, and if you have any more lifting advice it would be hugely welcomed.

Originally Posted by malakaneekeeniz View Post
    Great job losing that weight, OP. Can tell you have a ton of dedication. You're going to look killer once you pack on a little healthy weight. Proud of you for sticking with it.
    Thanks man

Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeffieh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP to follow up, if you have legit questions then PM me please
    I am inspired that for once its not a troll, and its someone that actually wants help.
    If you need any help, please pm me and I'd like to help anyway I can

Originally Posted by Jeffieh View Post
    OP to follow up, if you have legit questions then PM me please
    I am inspired that for once its not a troll, and its someone that actually wants help.
    If you need any help, please pm me and I'd like to help anyway I can
    I'm actually about to do my leg workout (been procrastinating all night, lol) and I have really crappy ham string and glutes, do you know any exercises that hit those really good, in your experience?

Edit: lol, forgot to mention, any exercises that can be done with just a weighted backpack. Gym is closed atm so home workout.

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes I've read every response. I don't really know how to go to the nutrition forum, or what I would be looking for there. I'm taking a multivitamin and eating a balanced surplused diet though.

Edit: just read your signature, is it hard to be a contortionist? I'm a big fan of David Pereira and after I put on some muscle mass and then lean out again I'd like to try my hand at dancing/contortion.
    OP does not know how to navigate a simple internet forum

OP ignores all the good advice people have been giving him ITT

OP does not eat grains, meat, and everything that is necessary to gain muscle mass

OP is not going to make it
    ***Crab depleted crew***

TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TradeKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey man, what was your daily diet/calories consisting of when you lost 90lbs?

It sounds like you might have a gluten intolerance which can damage your ability to fully digest foods (you mentioned undigested nuts in your stool), and make sure you aren't scared of salting your food, your stomach acid needs salt in order for it to be strong and fully liquify foods. So keep staying away from grains including oatmeal. Honestly, just drink whey protein shakes before and after your workouts. Other than that just eat whatever you want to fit your macros.

Originally Posted by tsunami332 View Post
    OP does not know how to navigate a simple internet forum
    OP ignores all the good advice people have been giving him ITT
    OP does not eat grains, meat, and everything that is necessary to gain muscle mass
    OP is not going to make it
    I made this thread asking for diet and lifting advice, people told me to up my calories and protein intake and to follow a lifting routine, I've done both those things.

Others have told me that I need to alter the fundamentals of my diet (eat meat, grains, etc.) without providing any indepth reason as to how this change served any purpose other than greater caloric intake or normality, so you'll have to excuse my disregard of these posts.

I appreciate any and all advice and support that people have to give, what I don't appreciate is your baseless accusation (ignoring advice) and uncalled for defamation (I'm bad at navigating a rather extensive website), as well as your general negativity (I'm not going to make it apparently), and lacking of any positive contribution, so please, stop.

Edit: Plus you made your post as long as dick, making it harder for people who actually want to help to navigate this thread, if you could remove all that empty space that'd be great.

Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post
    Hey man, what was your daily diet/calories consisting of when you lost 90lbs?

It sounds like you might have a gluten intolerance which can damage your ability to fully digest foods (you mentioned undigested nuts in your stool), and make sure you aren't scared of salting your food, your stomach acid needs salt in order for it to be strong and fully liquify foods. So keep staying away from grains including oatmeal. Honestly, just drink whey protein shakes before and after your workouts. Other than that just eat whatever you want to fit your macros.
    I started off with three to four protein shakes a day with a huge bowl of veggies before bed, then I slowly would eat less until it was a half a protein shake a day, until a lot of people showed concern for me and I realized I needed to change.

Haha, yeah, I think so too, never touching a grain again. Didn't know that about salt, thanks!

Weighted backpack is working great, working out at home is so convenient

Holy **** my legs are on fire.

Premium Gold Member strengthgained's Avatar
    strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) strengthgained has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have any personality disorders or such?

The reason I ask is because you seem to be leaning on far ends of every spectrum you're on, extremely.

You lost all of that weight I'm guessing by crash dieting ? And then you just binged on a 4000 calorie bag of nuts and wanted to stop bulking because you felt guilty

These things may seem like minor annoyances but they're what can drive a person insane if you let them.

So, finally, why're you avoiding meats, dairy, etc
    I admit all my threads suck :(

Supplements Suck

Originally Posted by strengthgained View Post
    Do you have any personality disorders or such?

The reason I ask is because you seem to be leaning on far ends of every spectrum you're on, extremely.

You lost all of that weight I'm guessing by crash dieting ? And then you just binged on a 4000 calorie bag of nuts and wanted to stop bulking because you felt guilty

These things may seem like minor annoyances but they're what can drive a person insane if you let them.

So, finally, why're you avoiding meats, dairy, etc
    Don't know if I have any, I would hope not. I have a pretty extreme personality, and I'm bad with moderation.

It's always been very hard for me to digest meats, dairies, grains, so I don't eat them. My anorexia has never had to do with that aspect of my diet, hell, at one point I would only eat half of a hamburger a day with a can of soda.\

I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I really wish people would stop questioning why I don't eat those things, it's not something that is a problem for me.