Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    How is that any different from a ONS? The principle is still the same, the chick is being "used" by the dude for cheap, quick, meaningless pleasure. You're putting way too much emphasis on sex.
    Maybe my mind is warped? Not saying ONS are a good thing, then again I'd never ask how many ONS a girl has had, I wouldn't want to know, but, the general logic for me seems to be, one dick vs two dicks. One dick ONS doesn't even bother me to be honest, unless of course the girl had them commonly, ONS are as common as mud these days. When we start talking two dicks at once then I feel we are getting into real sloot territory. Thats where I distinguish the real difference.

Plus a girl might let it slip to you that one time she had a threesome. Thats a quick judgement to make on whether you accept it or not. Two dicks at once is a no go. It is however unlikely that she will tell you the details on what happened if she let it slip that she had a ONS. Shes not going to tell you the guy destroyed her holes or made her gag is she? So all you know is that she took a cawk.

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YesMad101 View Post
    Maybe my mind is warped? Not saying ONS are a good thing, then again I'd never ask how many ONS a girl has had, I wouldn't want to know, but, the general logic for me seems to be, one dick vs two dicks. One dick ONS doesn't even bother me to be honest, unless of course the girl had them commonly, ONS are as common as mud these days. When we start talking two dicks at once then I feel we are getting into real sloot territory. Thats where I distinguish the real difference.

Plus a girl might let it slip to you that one time she had a threesome. Thats a quick judgement to make on whether you accept it or not. Two dicks at once is a no go. It is however unlikely that she will tell you the details on what happened if she let it slip that she had a ONS. Shes not going to tell you the guy destroyed her holes or made her gag is she? So all you know is that she took a cawk.
    No offense, but I'd say that qualifies as being warped. It's just information. What you do with it is up to you. It seems like you let your mind carry away further when you're told about 2 dicks vs 1. It seems like 2 conjures up a very specific image whereas 1 is ambiguous enough to make you feel "OK". IMO that's pretty warped. They're both the same. Meaningless sex, pleasure, desire, etc. Just because it's 2 vs 1 doesn't mean the 1 was doing anything more vanilla than the 2, it's just how you interpret it.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000) YesMad101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    No offense, but I'd say that qualifies as being warped. It's just information. What you do with it is up to you. It seems like you let your mind carry away further when you're told about 2 dicks vs 1. It seems like 2 conjures up a very specific image whereas 1 is ambiguous enough to make you feel "OK". IMO that's pretty warped. They're both the same. Meaningless sex, pleasure, desire, etc. Just because it's 2 vs 1 doesn't mean the 1 was doing anything more vanilla than the 2, it's just how you interpret it.
    I get what youre saying, it all comes down to ignorance is bliss, and yes, interpretation of a situation. If OP never found out this girl had a threesome he would very happy by the sounds of it. If she had a ONS and took 1 dick, generally you play the ignorance card and act (and hope) that it was vanilla. However, there is no way you can act like taking two dicks at once is vanilla. Therefore you always take the worst possible scenario. Which is why two is so much worse than one regardless of how vanilla the sex was with the one.

Everyone sees it differently, but I think most guys see a girl taking two dicks as a degrading act, no, not to be involved in, but to girlfriend up someone who was used by two dudes at once. Thats what it boils down to, your views of sex, your views of what you want out of a partner, and your ability to accept the fact that your girl took two dicks at once.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no idea why u guys continue to argue with beta Jesus(his user title is MR AZMINE), AZMINE being a female miscers username....he's the cringiest poster on this site.

Probably has to ask his wife permission to post here and only gets alotted a certain amount of time too
    Call me Sally

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get what youre saying, it all comes down to ignorance is bliss, and yes, interpretation of a situation. If OP never found out this girl had a threesome he would very happy by the sounds of it. If she had a ONS and took 1 dick, generally you play the ignorance card and act (and hope) that it was vanilla. However, there is no way you can act like taking two dicks at once is vanilla. Therefore you always take the worst possible scenario. Which is why two is so much worse than one regardless of how vanilla the sex was with the one.

Everyone sees it differently, but I think most guys see a girl taking two dicks as a degrading act, no, not to be involved in, but to girlfriend up someone who was used by two dudes at once. Thats what it boils down to, your views of sex, your views of what you want out of a partner, and your ability to accept the fact that your girl took two dicks at once.
    I agree with the bolded. People make value judgments about who they have relationships with. I would not get involved with someone who had a drug or alcohol problem. Even sexually, most people have a line.

In OPs case, his personal line was crossed, and in my opinion, he should get out of the relationship. He can't handle her past.

The issue that I have with this thread is all of the guys acting like their personal standards should be universal. They make broad generalizations about women and those who disagree with them based on their subjective view.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why is she being used? Why isn't she the one using them?

You do get that women have orgasms right? That sex feels good.

If I was a woman you're damn straight I'd have two guys. Probably feels awesome.

Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atdiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should friend zone her. Start calling her dude and bro. Chit makes me Crack up when I do it to females.

Lightskin Keith Sweat LightskinSwag's Avatar
    LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LightskinSwag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Why is she being used? Why isn't she the one using them?

You do get that women have orgasms right? That sex feels good.

If I was a woman you're damn straight I'd have two guys. Probably feels awesome.
    Only one dick at a time can bring her pleasure. The added dick only makes it sluttier
    She's either getting pounded in unnecessary places or choking on a dick while another brah hits it.
    Go to doctor and pretend to have penile pain to have penis touched by another human being crew
    Buy women's lingerie and throw it on bed so roommate thinks I get hole crew

devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) devin45k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't believe some neckbeards are writing paragraphs about this broad.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Atdiw View Post
    You should friend zone her. Start calling her dude and bro. Chit makes me Crack up when I do it to females.
    fukking lol
    I've done this, can confirm its hilarious...girl calls u baby, respond to her calling her bro...it's hilarious LOL
    Call me Sally

Why be a goofy tree? YoungBuilder315's Avatar
    YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To OP:

Don't read the 14 pages of the argument that's completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. You asked the misc, most of us gave you an answer. I'm similar to you view wise. I couldn't handle something like that just because that's me.

By the sounds of it, you already have your answer, you got it yourself. It makes you sick to think about so obviously you won't be able to get past that. Take it for what it is because if you try to pursue things, everytime you think of her you will picture her in 3sum.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

And to all the ****s arguing with one another itt, it's completely pointless so STAHP pls. Everyone has a different view of what's wrong and right so deal with it. No one is right lol.
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Sig line can't be a novel crew

mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mnovotny85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    14 pages and no pics?? How has OP not been negged into oblivion?
    Always picks #7 crew
    Positive crew

Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Perfectbrah213 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    I agree with the bolded. People make value judgments about who they have relationships with. I would not get involved with someone who had a drug or alcohol problem. Even sexually, most people have a line.

In OPs case, his personal line was crossed, and in my opinion, he should get out of the relationship. He can't handle her past.

The issue that I have with this thread is all of the guys acting like their personal standards should be universal. They make broad generalizations about women and those who disagree with them based on their subjective view.

If he can't handle her at her worst, he sure as hell doesn't deserve her at her best
    This is the verdict: light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his evil deeds will be exposed." - John 3:19-20

Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.” - John 8:12

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I have no idea why u guys continue to argue with beta Jesus(his user title is MR AZMINE), AZMINE being a female miscers username....he's the cringiest poster on this site.

Probably has to ask his wife permission to post here and only gets alotted a certain amount of time too
    Hey, McNugget, go rep beg some more *******. Matter of fact, get a chick and then we can talk. You serve no purpose here *******.

Be gone before I smack fire from your fat ass.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Hey, McNugget, go rep beg some more *******. Matter of fact, get a chick and then we can talk. You serve no purpose here *******.

Be gone before I smack fire from your fat ass.
    I'll assume ur wife ok'd this post LOL
    Call me Sally

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leoslayer1 View Post
    Actually in a MMF the guys are bisexual.

Quick question what is a FMF if both girls are straight? According to your definition it's not a threesome so what is it?
    exactly

if the two guys are kissing or banging, it is a MMF threesome

if the two guys have no sexual contact, it is a spitroast / Eiffel tower
    Misc Med Crew

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Perfectbrah213 View Post
    If he can't handle her at her worst, he sure as hell doesn't deserve her at her best
    He can't handle it. He so much as said so. So in his case, he should move on. That said, it's entirely possible that she would be great for him and that they could have a life together. If I were in his situation, I would see where it goes. If she flakes, bail. If she has settled down, then win.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    I'll assume ur wife ok'd this post LOL
    No, your mom did.

Ohhhhhhhhh snap!
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it would prob bother me a bit too, and that's ok. That's your own thing and ignore people who call you insecure. If you break up with her, I'd tell her that you're physically disgusted in what she told you for the lol's

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    I live in Houston to bro. All the girls are whores here. I don't have a problem saying i made a few mistakes growing up.
    Look in the dumpster and you're going to find trash, not all the girls here are whores, I have no doubt you just go after the low hanging apples and then are surprised to find they're bruised. Can't pick an apple up off the ground and use it to judge the ones out of your reach brah, fix your mind set chit ain't healthy. What would your mother tell you hearing you say "all girls are whores". Jaded as fuk cuz
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BloodyBaron View Post
    Hahahahaha, you can't even f*cking say it. JUST F*CKING SAY IT OUT LOUD.

YOU'RE FINE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND/WIFE GETTING GANGBANED/HAVING A TRAIN RAN ON HER. That's what a MMF is, a chick getting ****ed by multiple guys at the same time which means being gangbanged/having a choo-choo. You're trying your hardest to sugar coat it by being the typical beta male feminist using shaming tactics to justify his betaness.

Do you know what women say to men who don't want to be with fat chicks/girls who don't know how to act womanly? ''He's insecure, he's not comfortable with his mandhood''. YOU LITERALLY SOUND LIKE A BETA WHITE KNIGHT MANGINA *******.
    Pretty much.

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ this thread.

You guys realise that what a woman admits is just the top of a very large iceberg right?

Women are icebergs. If her behaviour led her to a threesum she has had more than a few. If you want to know just ask a guy you who gets laid well and often. What he says is what happens.

BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000) BloodyBaron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ your logic. Why would you girlfriend/wife up a woman who was used and abused? Getting banged by two dudes at once sounds like being used to me. Not sure how any man who is looking for a partner to have a deep connection with can gloss over the fact that their girl has slooted it up at one point if not more. I have to question how some guys just say "oh well, it was the past" or "oh well its just sex, no big deal", because to me, no it wasn't just sex, your girl got used and you're accepting it. It has nothing to do with being a virgin.

I'm not saying you can't have a deep connection with a sloot, of course you can, and I'm also not one of those "no hymen no diamond" guys. I'm a realist, yes women have sex, but no, taking two dicks at once is not acceptable for wife material.
    Benihanas was cheated on 7-8 times if I recall. I legitimately burst into tears whenever I see him post, not even a beta mangina white knight feminist gets cheated on that much -- he's clearly a huge pussy/attracts the worst kind of women.

Women don't cheat on men who set boundaries, call the shots, put their foot down, are attractive to other women, aren't needy/have options, don't deal with their disrespect etc. So for a guy to be cheated on that many times..you know he at the very least was a bottom tier beta male.
    Last edited by BloodyBaron; 10-01-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    [New York Giants] | [Anaheim Angels] | [Los Angeles Lakers]

**We don't negotiate with feminists Crew**
    **Patrice O'Neal/Black Phillip Show Crew (RIP)**
    **Kevin Samuels Crew (RIP)**
    **Kanye West has 6 classic albums AND named the TRIBE therefore he is GOATED Crew**

3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WarriorRustler View Post
    Sad but true.

Casanova was a professional at getting women as virgins. Those women stayed in contact with him for decades and were loyal to him.

A virgin girl who falls in love with an aesthetic charismatic man will almost always choose him if he takes her virginity and he knows what he is doing. She will be loyal.

The fact is that the more partners a female has the more likely her loyalty fades because her endorphins are now given to multiples and one man is no longer special. Especially if she never had a Casanova or that first was evil and used her and trashed her. Sad but it happens often as many men are just as evil as the sluts they despise.

Unless you can be just like Casanova. Then even decades later she will remember you.

Men and women are completely different in terms of sex. The sooner you realize this, the happier you will be to utilize the correct tactics in seducing a woman's loyalty and that most certainly includes her past.

We can always depend on history to tell us the truth about a human.

People build themselves, people do not find themselves.

A human is exactly what he or she has done in the past whether it be business, sex, murder, or loyalty.

History is faithful, and it tells you exactly what you need to know and does indeed predict the future.
    fookin deepman srs
    get shredded or die mirin

Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DrWilliam View Post
    Holy ****, when did old misc become full of beta feminists?
    this. what has happened to the misc? nowadays the majority of posters here are wk sloot worshipers like this guy:

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Don't you think the past is important especially if you care about not getting an STD?
    As if the girl in question is more likely to get an STD from doing two guys at once than doing them on different nights. Wrap your **** up and get tested once in a while.

Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cenetri is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BookwormBadman View Post
    People are also completely overlooking morals here. I'm a good looking man who gets plenty of female attention, but I dont follow it up every chance because I have standards and morals.
    Am I in church?? WTF are these "morals" you're clinging to based on??

3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3rf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly many points from both sides, iv deided to go to the not reply no connection route, call me insecure etc, i get it probs am insecure , realistically she has had more sexual partners than me i think but like that doesnt bother me. the thing that bothers me is spitroast DPP gangbang being such a whoreyy promiscuous thing, and obviously it means she is very whorey. The facts are i think the deed was done a couple years ago when she was young in her mid teens, but still as a previous miscer said, alot of things can be found out about a person based on theyre history. Idno what its like in other countires where u guys are from, but girls are ****ing in year 7 in aus syd, age of like 13-14. alot of them have these slut phases , get blind drunk and get ****ed.however i ant be a beta and use this as an excuse .."oh its the past" as realistically if the girl had **** moral values back then, realistically she would crave that dick now tooo..

call me insecure
    call me beta
    etc however i will not challenge my morals and my manhood by staying with a MMF sloot

Originally Posted by 3rf View Post
    etc however i will not challenge my morals and my manhood by staying with a MMF sloot
    What specific morals are you talking about? Should everyone stay a virgin until marriage?

Originally Posted by Cenetri View Post
    What specific morals are you talking about? Should everyone stay a virgin until marriage?
    hey man , its called personal morals. If ur happy with ur wife/daughter/sister gettign RAILED by *** day in day out then thats cool, as for me ,my moral standards are different
    get shredded or die mirin