Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Woofwolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Beachbum1546 View Post
    You'll never be important to her. Her order of importance will always be:
    1. Herself
    2. Her kids
    3. Baby daddy
    4. Family (parents etc)
    5. Friends
    6. You
    Fy FAN!

Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
    108 hours :shrugs: Plus, I worked very early in the mornings, and during the day while they were in school. Somebody had to support them, and I sure as hell wasn't getting any CS.
    No CHild Support
    FA Miscers haven't, yet, showered you with rep for having vagina.

This is beyond odd. I don't know....UmmmMmm... I, I, I don't think you're going to.... Do you think YOU gonna make it?
    Last edited by Woofwolf; 10-03-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Play hard, work harder.

5LIVE Up All Nights listener.

Instagram is the next big thing!

CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    listen to the advice of the misc, not even once
    Oh, and where there's smoke, there's fire.

Doesn't matter if it's "the misc" if 100 people are telling you NOT to do something, and 5 people are telling you to go ahead, the reasonable person would stop and at LEAST take inconsideration why an overwhelming amount of people are against the decision. Oh well. Some people have to drown to learn that they can't swim.

IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500) IawI is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    I've opened up to the idea of dating a single mom recently. Omg she has a kid with some other dude.. big deal
    I did too... And then I learned the hard way that 99% of what everyone is saying ITT is true.

Have fun being in a relationship where you're second string and not even close to the top of her priorities.

Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why young single males even consider dating a single Mom is beyond me. It's almost always ends in needless hurt feelings and drama

There is a whole demographic of people of there that should be dating single Moms and it's single Dad's

Edit* I should add I don't see why single young females do the same. Unless they just want to play mommy for a while

CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100) CherryRedDice is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by IawI View Post
    I did too... And then I learned the hard way that 99% of what everyone is saying ITT is true.

Have fun being in a relationship where you're second string and not even close to the top of her priorities.
    This.

But some people are just too hard eared to listen.

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have a buddy in a similar situation right now. Stable, mature with a house and career. Met a retired club sloot with a newborn who's alpha baby daddy fukked and chucked her. She put all these ideas into his head about how she could take care of him and his home and be the perfect woman to fulfill his needs. He took the bait and moved her and baby in. She then proceeds to stay at home like an entitled queen and dumps all household duties and parenting duties onto him.

Now he's thinking about leaving all his family and friends behind and moving two states away because said sloot thinks it will be good for the "family."

Betas gonna beta.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FAMane is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by BorrachoDamor View Post
    Not logical just selfish
    Why won't you date someone with downs

Selfish

[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/********/000/128/749/I-can-count-to-potato.jpg[/img]

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most of you guys are too young to deal with kids. Unless you have a kid of your own or your older. Also when you leave her theirs a good chance you could hurt the kid.

Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    Why young single males even consider dating a single Mom is beyond me. It's almost always ends in needless hurt feelings and drama

There is a whole demographic of people of there that should be dating single Moms and it's single Dad's

Edit* I should add I don't see why single young females do the same. Unless they just want to play mommy for a while
    And this ^

There's a certain demographic that should date single moms, and young and or single men are NOT one of them. Especially ones who haven't yet settled down in their careers.

You will be faced with two types of single moms:

1) The ones that put MEN in front of her kids,
    2) The one's that put her KIDS in front of her men (The majority)

The first mom, this mom will ALWAYS have time for you, she will do anything you ask at any time you ask her, but because of this she's a HORRIBLE mother, whose selfish and self destructive, she doesn't care about her kids, and her kids will grow to resent you for taking away their mommy and "attention" when they get older. Not to mention that if you ever have the misfortune of having kids with her, she will neglect her children as she did the other mans, or even worse. If you ever break up with her, she will ALWAYS put another man over your kids.. And you're not going to like that.

The second one (which is the majority) is a GOOD mom, she always puts her kids first, she ALWAYS makes sure her youngings have what they need, she's great, she's the PERFECT mom!!.. Except, her being a good mother makes her a HORRIBLE lover. She will never/seldom answer your calls/texts, and if she does it will be scattered conversations throughout the day.

At some point you will voluntarily, and involuntarily financially contribute to her broken family, spending not only money, but time and energy to make sure your new "family" has what they need.

Great. You're being a man. You're "manning" up. You've broken EVERY negative sterotype that she's ever had about her dead beat dad, and baby daddies!! Except.. After all your hard work and energy, she's giving the kids more attention, and showing them move love than she's showing you.. Why? Because "My kids ALWAYS come first"

If you've been in this position you'd probably know what I'm talking about. Pretty much she gets a one man band, a guy to talk to, support her emotionally and financially, take care of her kids, give her kids the father figure that they've been longing for, everything.. And what do you get in return? One round of sex after 9pm before you phuck her too hard waking up her daughter and she has to stop, because "The kids come first".

TRUE STORY.
    Last edited by CherryRedDice; 10-03-2015 at 02:24 PM.

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A woman who brings another male into the life of her children is a pos. One could argue that most single mothers do this and my response would be that most single mother's are in fact a pos.
    Google the "Cinderella effect" and then read about the increased odds of verbal, physical and sexual abuse associated with non biologically related males in the home. I don't have children of my own but if I did I couldn't see myself giving another male authority over them while I was still alive. Maybe it's different for females but I do know a single mother who dates and keeps her romantic life and family life completely separated.

"I have two kids, you will never meet them and you will never see them, just know that they come first in my life"

I suppose if a guy knocked her up then he would get a pass and be introduced to her kids.
    People downplay the role of parenting as if its a part-time hobby consisting of feeding, bathing and protection. Can't wait to dump the kid off at day care or school so that the parent can live their own life. Meanwhile our society is turning out the most faucked up, twisted and Fa generations to ever walk this gay earth.
    If you are not willing to completely dedicate yourself to the development and growth of the most intelligent and advanced species on this earth then maybe you should take the pill, get a shot, wrap it up or get a dog.

Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    A woman who brings another male into the life of her children is a pos. One could argue that most single mothers do this and my response would be that most single mother's are in fact a pos.
    Google the "Cinderella effect" and then read about the increased odds of verbal, physical and sexual abuse associated with non biologically related males in the home. I don't have children of my own but if I did I couldn't see myself giving another male authority over them while I was still alive. Maybe it's different for females but I do know a single mother who dates and keeps her romantic life and family life completely separated.

"I have two kids, you will never meet them and you will never see them, just know that they come first in my life"

I suppose if a guy knocked her up then he would get a pass and be introduced to her kids.
    People downplay the role of parenting as if its a part-time hobby consisting of feeding, bathing and protection. Can't wait to dump the kid off at day care or school so that the parent can live their own life. Meanwhile our society is turning out the most faucked up, twisted and Fa generations to ever walk this gay earth.
    If you are not willing to completely dedicate yourself to the development and growth of the most intelligent and advanced species on this earth then maybe you should take the pill, get a shot, wrap it up or get a dog.
    Angry much?

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CherryRedDice View Post
    Angry much?
    A little fed up with the breeders and their retard offspring shooting everything up.
    Just rolled out the poosy on a Saturday afternoon I'm good.

Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    A little fed up with the breeders and their retard offspring shooting everything up.
    Just rolled out the poosy on a Saturday afternoon I'm good.
    Got cha!

vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50) vapeescape will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forgot to mention my brother (25) just married a 33 year old with a 7 year old kid...wut. now he's talking about "you don't know how hard it is to raise a child"...sure don't champ. Also the kid is Vietnamese and is clearly not his lol. To top it off wife is Russian

Originally Posted by vapeescape View Post
    Forgot to mention my brother (25) just married a 33 year old with a 7 year old kid...wut. now he's talking about "you don't know how hard it is to raise a child"...sure don't champ. Also the kid is Vietnamese and is clearly not his lol. To top it off wife is Russian
    lol.. How does that happen?

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't hire an ex con
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't loan someone with bad credit money
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't hire an inexperienced, uninterested and unqualified person

#PastIsThePast

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't hire an ex con
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't loan someone with bad credit money
    Give me a single good reason as to why you wouldn't hire an inexperienced, uninterested and unqualified person

#PastIsThePast
    Betas don't understand logic, they're worse than sloots.

KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingKraze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is a troll or a complete retard. If choosing not to date someone because they have already had a kid with someone else is selfish, then I guess you are living in fantasy land...
    *Engineering Crew*
    * Arsenal Crew*
    * Rep Back Crew *

Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Betas don't understand logic, they're worse than sloots.
    Only people that say that are the one's trying to cover up their own past lmao

Originally Posted by Urmum2 View Post
    Only people that say that are the one's trying to cover up their own past lmao
    ???

Who are you talking to?

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Say she's
    In school
    Works
    Doesn't go out
    Funny and sexy

But she made a mistake a few years ago, tell me you've never made mistakes..... I hate the bashing single moms get srs
    let me translate this for you

22=close to 25
    works=daddy isnt paying her to live at home now because of her child and the shame of it
    doesn't go out = she goes out, she just has to hire a baby sitter
    in school = gov pays for schooling because she is a single mother
    funny and sexy = OP might be delusional, and/or/if/and she is only funny now because she is trying to land a man before she gets old

to sum it up in one word "reformed good girl, I have my head on my shoulders"

single mothers = someone elses problem's. She knew what she was doing, and she know what is doing now, that is finding someone like OP to take care of her kid.
    srs
    Originally Posted by Beachbum1546 View Post
    You'll never be important to her. Her order of importance will always be:
    1. Herself
    2. Her kids
    3. Baby daddy
    4. Family (parents etc)
    5. Friends
    6. You
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Urmum2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ???

Who are you talking to?
    meant the idiots that say past is the past

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Kids are expensive even if the father is paying child support
    You are never going to be top priority in the relationship
    Kids are fukking expensive
    She will always have some kind of feelings for the guy that used her to breed
    Kids cost a lot of money and time
    Have to constantly plan your dates, trips etc. around the kid's schedule

And the most important reason: At some point in her life she managed to fuk up the one thing that she actually had to do right, and that was take birth control. Whether she kept forgetting the pills or took antibiotics while on them and got pregnant, she fukked up a task so easy that I will never be able to fully respect her as an intelligent person.
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

Originally Posted by Urmum2 View Post
    meant the idiots that say past is the past
    Ah agreed.

I won't lie, if you go to about page 8, I tell my story, and THAT was how I rationalized being with her. BIG MISTAKE. I've since learned that the past is NOT the past, and effects the future.

No more single moms for me. They made their beds now they need to lay in it.

Funny, because the "past is the past" for single mums, but if you had a bastard kid and they didn't, they wouldn't date you.

Originally Posted by Changedmalife View Post
    let me translate this for you

22=close to 25
    works=daddy isnt paying her to live at home now because of her child and the shame of it
    doesn't go out = she goes out, she just has to hire a baby sitter
    in school = gov pays for schooling because she is a single mother
    funny and sexy = OP might be delusional, and/or/if/and she is only funny now because she is trying to land a man before she gets old

to sum it up in one word "reformed good girl, I have my head on my shoulders"

single mothers = someone elses problem's. She knew what she was doing, and she know what is doing now, that is finding someone like OP to take care of her kid.
    srs
    This ^ Single mothers are users. They don't love you, they love what you can DO for them. NEVER get that twisted.

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because She has a kid..

That's selfish
    it is not. attraction is purely subjective. I can dislike a woman because I think her eyes are not brown enough, and nobody can say anything to me about it. people can literally dislike you for whatever the fuk they want. it's the same with a relationship, it's entirely up to the individual what is and what isn't attractive. I could say that I wouldn't date a girl because she's black and that doesn't make me racist, I'm just not attracted to people with black skin even if I consider them my equals.
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

Originally Posted by alejo2308 View Post
    it is not. attraction is purely subjective. I can dislike a woman because I think her eyes are not brown enough, and nobody can say anything to me about it. people can literally dislike you for whatever the fuk they want. it's the same with a relationship, it's entirely up to the individual what is and what isn't attractive. I could say that I wouldn't date a girl because she's black and that doesn't make me racist, I'm just not attracted to people with black skin even if I consider them my equals.
    Unaware.

I've never met anyone with "black" skin.

squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) squoddybody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Woofwolf View Post
    Fy FAN!

No CHild Support
    FA Miscers haven't, yet, showered you with rep for having vagina.

This is beyond odd. I don't know....UmmmMmm... I, I, I don't think you're going to.... Do you think YOU gonna make it?
    Since you seem a bit nosy, and I don't have anything to hide - my ex husband (married 13 years) was an engineer, and I was a stay-at-home mom. At 29 he was diagnosed schizophrenic, and after years of inpatient and outpatient treatment and medications, he turned to illegal drugs. That's when I kicked him out.

He's still addicted today (13 years later), but I've never kept the kids from him, or sued him for CS. What's the point? Would taking money that he doesn't have or his freedom (jail) make him a better father? Nope.

So, I got a minimum wage job, and rode a bicycle to work when I didn't have money for gas. I moved up in my company to manager, then quit and went back to college full time. Nobody raised my kids for me. Nobody paid me CS. I have a great family, though, and they helped by babysitting, and supporting all my crazy decisions.

You guys sure are a bunch of self-righteous, judgemental MFers. I like that. Keep on neg'ing me. It only makes me smile and try harder. =D

Beetch - I have already made it.

alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000) alejo2308 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED
    what?
    "He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children [...]"

*rep PR videos on sight*

Originally Posted by alejo2308 View Post
    what?
    I said you're a jackarse. Hope you understand me this time!