Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Saying "I love you" back to CLINGY girl just to keep sleeping with her

Alright brahs, in a bit of a tough spot.

- Met a girl about a month ago, went on date and slept with her on the 3rd date (Netflix and chill)

- Super innocent girl, not a sloot, doesn't like clubbing and likes to read and chit. Only had and slept with one guy.

- She's been staying and cooking at my place a few times each week (only lives a couple of minutes away), really good to me, cooks the meals I want, watches the films I want and goes where I want (she hates to make choices). I always pay for food etc. although she 'offers' to pay (you know the usual take purse out slowly).

- Thought she was pretty perfect at that stage, but now she's becoming really clingy. She says I'm her boyfriend without me asking her out. Says she loves me all the time.

- Always saying I hope you don't get with other girls (I don't help the situation by constantly making jokes lol), literally doesn't want me to talk to any other chicks, really 'touchy feely' CONSTANTLY (annoying as fuk after a while). Always tries to look at my phone, has asked to look at my texts and has asked me to delete Tinder (told her no straight up to these - am talking to quite a few girls at the same time because I don't consider us to actually be dating). Doesn't want me to go out clubbing.

- Says she has told her friends and parents (its been like 1 month wtf) about me & asks me if I've done the same, what I told them etc.

- The thing is, I'm constantly lying to keep fukking basically. Most girls I've slept with in the past have just been either ONS from Tinder or a ONS with a club sloot.

- It's now getting really annoying her texting all the time. Touching, holding hands, looking at my phone and laptop while I use them, taking pictures of me when I'm sleeping or watching a film (she does it jokey, but it's annoying), touching my hair and chit in my place, just makes me want to kick her out after we've hung out for a couple of hours and we've slept together (not a dik, just like my personal space)...

- Now I'm in the situation where I've lied saying I love her and haven't said we AREN'T dating (she hates the idea of one night stands), so she 100% thinks we are, and completely loves me. I basically did it for a regular lay. At first I thought we could date, but she's far to clingy and annoying after already a month. If she stays for a day, we have sex usually 3-5 times (unless no energy).

- She also asked me how many kids I plan to have and what age I plan to get married (she's 21, I'm 19).

- What do I do brahs, don't want to date her but if I break it off it will destroy her srs. If I don't it will just keep getting deeper and deeper, and she will try and tie me to the bed or something.

REAL CLIFFS

- Innocent chick in love with me after only a month. Lives next to me.
    - Stays at my place 3-4 times a week. Cooks for me, takes good care of me.
    - Sex about 3-5 times a day (she's inexperienced, but its good).
    - Says she loves me, asks me about kids and marriage, has told her friends and family about me. Posts pictures on social media of us (don't let her take pictures of me anymore).
    - Says we're dating (I never asked her out, she just assumed because we fuk and she stays here)
    - She has become way more clingy, always making sure I talk to other girls (am talking to a bunch), wants me to delete tinder, doesn't really want me to go clubbing (unless with friends).
    - I have been lying and say love you bac etc. and never disagreed that we're dating, so can keep sleeping together (all other girls I've slept with are just ONS, so have to work for them, its nice to have it on call).

BREAK IT OFF AND DESTROY HER OR KEEP LYING?

Edit: literally just got a text from her mentioning marriage in a 'jokey' way, but it's mentioned way too often. I'LL GO THROUGH MY TEXTS NOW AND POST SOME OF THE MORE CRAZY ONES.

TEXT PICS: http://imgur.com/a/nxKrO
    Last edited by CartmanBrahh; 09-29-2015 at 07:32 AM.

JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have cliffs of cliffs that are still too long. no thanks,
    nah bro im sweet

Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azailo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chits gonna go down when you get bored of her brah... she only lives 2 mins away and knows where you live = recipe for disaster

CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) CartmanBrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JuiceBoxBrah View Post
    You have cliffs of cliffs that are still too long. no thanks,
    CLIFFS OF CLIFFS OF CLIFFS

- Girl seems perfect after few days.
    - Legit falls in love with me and becomes super clingy.
    - Thinks we're dating and says she loves me.
    - I've been lying and saying I love her back (while talking and meeting other girls), just to continue fuking

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unless you want to be paying a bunch of money in repair costs, new clothes, and attorneys, you better be honest with this sl00t or it's going to turn ugly. I can understand lying, or embellishing to get in some pussy, but you don't live the lie in order to keep the pussy around.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CartmanBrahh View Post

- I've been lying and saying I love her back (while talking and meeting other girls), just to continue fuking
    I would do that for awhile personally, but I would feel like a dick after awhile. Clingy girls make you feel like **** after you break it off. No WK.
    nah bro im sweet

Originally Posted by Azailo View Post
    chits gonna go down when you get bored of her brah... she only lives 2 mins away and knows where you live = recipe for disaster
    I'm already getting bored now though, sex is getting to be the same again and again. At least ONS's are a different experience everytime. If I don't end this properly I feel like it could go reaaaaally bad.

Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb what is honesty?

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I first got with my ex she was the same way, some girls are just like that in the beginning. After a while you kinda miss those feels :-/

Could be because I'm a beta ******* tho

But telling her you love her after 1 month is way worse than my ex, that's some clingy chit bro.

Peace out while u can

Just be straight with her and tell her you're sorry and you don't want to hurt her but you're not ready for a relationship right now
    Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000) AiHatecrime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Break up with her. Make chit up just do something. If you keep this chit up it will just get worse and worse.

Like right now its just a small hill or something, however if you keep stringing her along it will turn into a huge mountain.

Idk about that analogy I'm too fukking tired.

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop leading her on and end it before you break her heart even more than you already will. If you tell her you love her, of course she's going to think you're bf/gf.

You're a real piece of sh!t.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

Registered Sex Offender TheSkins's Avatar
    TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000) TheSkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations, you have a girlfriend.

Originally Posted by FitnessCPA View Post
    Stop leading her on and end it before you break her heart even more than you already will. If you tell her you love her, of course she's going to think you're bf/gf.

I know I'm not the best person, but it was awkward, she said "I love you" the second we finished fuking, and I wasn't in my right mind so thought nothing of it and said it back, now she says it all the time.. I try not to say it back, but she basically forces it until it becomes awkward now...

FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitnessCPA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know I'm not the best person, but it was awkward, she said "I love you" the second we finished fuking, and I wasn't in my right mind so thought nothing of it and said it back, now she says it all the time.. I try not to say it back, but she basically forces it until it becomes awkward now...
    Oh, that's cool. Excuses and validation for your sh!theadedness.
    Few things are set in stone, except that you have to squat or you are a pussy. - Mark Rippetoe

andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreicsyou will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're pathetic.Imagine that instead of you lying to her,SHE lies to you and goes out with other dudes,goes clubbing and all the stuff that makes you beta ****s insecure.You'd be making a topic saying "guys sloots gonna sloot, they're all the same blah blah hold me brahs im a little p*ssy"

Man the **** up and tell her what you fell/think

18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000) 18ToLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    This

Op are you retarded?

Pics of gf op
    i dont even lift

anonymous

this actually. Sorry OP.

Originally Posted by andreicsyou View Post
    You're pathetic.Imagine that instead of you lying to her,SHE lies to you and goes out with other dudes,goes clubbing and all the stuff that makes you beta ****s insecure.You'd be making a topic saying "guys sloots gonna sloot, they're all the same blah blah hold me brahs im a little p*ssy"

Man the **** up and tell her what you fell/think
    Sloots do it to nice guys all the time too..

I don't know how I feel, if she was less clingy and touchy-feely I would date her, so not sure whether to just tell her she needs to calm down a bit. At least that wouldn't break her heart..

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheSkins View Post
    LOL this. Seriously though, when you do break the news to her have your phone in your pocket recording the audio. It could save you some jail time.

Registered User RightTricepBrah's Avatar
    RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    huh... no pics again
    "Praise Jesus" -- Ray Lewis

***Canadian Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Sloots do it to nice guys all the time too..
    Stop making excuses for your behavior. You are a low-life scum bag. You know how guys hate girls because they're sloots? Well, you're that. Congratulations.

Break it off already. Today. This poor girl is going to be more heartbroken the longer this goes on. She's not a sloot, is a good girl, etc. She doesn't deserve this garbage. Hurting a good one isn't going to spite the slooty ones that you hate so much.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TBH, sever the tie while it's still relatively low dmg. There's no point leading her on unless she's some goddess HBB and is giving you the best sex of your life - but that was true and she's only had 1 other guy I'd be marrying her lol.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Stop making excuses for your behavior. You are a low-life scum bag. You know how guys hate girls because they're sloots? Well, you're that. Congratulations.
    What the fuk do I do then... Just straight up end it? That would break her heart even more... I'm tempted to just become more and more distant until she begins to hate me a little, then end it?

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it feels awkward now, just imagine how Christmas is going to be with your non-GF.

Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    TBH, sever the tie while it's still relatively low dmg. There's no point leading her on unless she's some goddess HBB and is giving you the best sex of your life - but that was true and she's only had 1 other guy I'd be marrying her lol.
    I thought she was the only girl I'd ever even consider marrying when we met the first few dates, perfect girl on paper, but that clinginess gets really tiring after a while.

Posting pics now guys.

Registered User straightrippin3's Avatar
    straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000) straightrippin3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what the fuk were you thinking saying you loved her? I have a clingy girl who looked me in the eyes and said "I like you"

I bert started her, stroked her hair and smiled. Can't give into that chit maine. Break it off or commit

What the fuk do I do then... Just straight up end it? That would break her heart even more... I'm tempted to just become more and more distant until she begins to hate me a little, then end it?
    Yes, straight up end it. Don't waste any more of her time. She'll be more hurt if you are distant with her. Just sever ties now.

CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100)
    Call it off and man up. It takes two for boring sex. Be in charge

Yes, straight up end it. Don't waste any more of her time. She'll be more hurt if you are distant with her. Just sever ties now.
    And say what? She's done everything she can, so want to at least do a "It's not you it's me" kinda thing..

Going to post some random text pics I just screenshotted, got a bunch so will post a few at a time

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Doesn't work like that breh, she won't hate you. The type of girl she is, she'll think there's something wrong with her, which is causing you to distance yourself.

That being said, its not as easy as "I dont love you aw fuk bye", Let her down gently and be honest.

Explain that you're not a "touchy feely" guy. A relationship is two ways man. It's not as simple as compensating for stuff you don't like - (touchy feely/intimacy) for stuff you do like - (Cooking/sex/loyalty). Its important to be aware of what annoys the person and reduce it - don't do it and make up for it with something else.

Say that you feel that its moving too fast, nothing to do with her, just that you prefer taking things slow.

I've been with this type of girl before, they're better than party/sloot types by a longshot. They're just not very independent. If you work on her being able to be alone, and enjoy herself by herself, she'll be wifey level material.

But don't fukk her up just for sex. You can get some strange whenever.

You're a fukkin man, don't break this woman for the sake of some pussy.
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*