Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I might have missed it.. how far of a drive was it for you?

Mike
    ….

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    From here on, it's mostly pics from the 2nd day of the expo. You'll notice that i'm wearing a blue shirt in the pics of me, so that's how you can tell.

Nick Wright pic came out kinda blurry. Think it's cus I was in a hurry trying to snap a pic before another person walked in front of the camera, lol. Pretty good size on him. Would probably look rounder if he were leaner, but that being said, he looks leaner than last year. Told him was glad to hear that he decided to add bodybuilding back into his training. He's now still doing hybrid training of powerlifting and bodybuilding but just decided to pay more attention to the bodybuilding aspect of it than before. I think he said in a recent vid that he might even compete again in the future. Would be cool to see since he's probably got a lot more size than in his previous competition.

Really nice guy, shows great appreciation for his fans.

Dat hair doe! Liked it, so I took a pic.

Dat bikini pose

Slightly better angle. We're matching so hard!

Strong foot angle on me though, lol.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Protein waterfall! Wanted to get a sample, but I was in a hurry at the time. Dunno for what exactly, but as it was I didn't even get to see all the people I wanted to and probably looked over some simply cus all my time was filled up getting in line for people to take pics with and get autographs from. Didn't even get to see the Women's Physique Olympia prejudging other than the last callout! Was definitely neck-and-neck though between Juliana Malacarne and Kira Neuman. Felt Juliana still looked like the champ, but they had very similar structure. Kira had slightly sharper abs, Juliana had bigger thighs from the side with round quad sweep and maybe slightly better glutes (though Kira's were juicy, too). Kira's back might have been a tad sharper, but possibly too sharp for Women's Physique, imo. Was great seeing them stand next to each other! Got to see the Women's Physique finals though! Didn't see DLB run up on stage cus right after the winner was announced, I went to the Gifted Nutrition line to meet up with my dad who had the speed pass to meet Phil.

Sorry got off topic, back to the pics!

Michael Lockett. Pics definitely don't do this guy justice. This one is ok though. If any of you have ever noticed, he looks ok on stage, but then in up-close backstage pics you can tell his muscle just looks like it has a different quality to it than other guys. Hard to explain other than he looks like those Belgian Blue bulls/cows who have a myostatin defficiency. Not saying he has one cus I don't know his genes, lol, just saying his muscle has that look to it - really round while having deep separation between each muscle group (though I've never seen pics of him being super striated). Has a super full, dense look to him. And was also in really good shape here.

Probably some Men's Physique guys. Mostly took this pic for ********.

Dennis James! Caught him when he looked like he was on his way somewhere. Probably to do the commentating for the Mr. Olympia, looking back on it. Asked for a pic, and he was like "yeah, sure" but seemed reluctant (and tired). He kept walking slowly while I got my phone ready. Then we took a quick shot together. He was moving some luggage along - one of those that has the handle connected to it and is sliding along on wheels, like a backpack size that you might carry on a plane. Definitely grateful to him for this pic!

Ms. Fitness Olympia, Oksana Grishina! The day after her win, she came to the expo in the morning dressed in her Black Swan outfit that she did her routine in. A very nice person and a great champion. In all her interviews I've seen, she definitely seems to be a good ambassador for the sport. She's very friendly and approachable. She also signed our pic together from last year after her first win, which I'll post up later (hopefully tomorrow or the day after - gonna be going to see a local NPC show tomorrow. Someone from my gym is competing in the teen division for Men's Physique. Also, Jojo Ntiforo is the guest poser).

This pic got a lotta likes on my ********!

Mike Rashid! Didn't even know he was here. Wanted to look to see if he had a booth, turned out i saw him right after taking a pic with Kali Muscle. Was already the end of the day though, so he was in a hurry to get out and only took a few more pics with people as he walked towards the exit, so I figured I would just take a pic of him rather than with him. Hopefully get to see him another time!

Jay Cutler at his booth. Still draws long lines of fans!

Kali Muscle! He was talking a little bit to some of the fans. He asked what they do, and they said they're in school, majoring in criminal justice. He said "yeah, i wanted to do that if I had stayed in school, but I guess you could say I got an internship instead." lol

Jim McDonald of the Powercast! Could've sworn I got a pic with him, but maybe my camera didn't save it or something cus i can't find it on my computer. Anyways, talking with someone here, looks like Ed Coan from this angle, but i don't think it was him. Anyways, told Jim that I loved his podcast and to keep up the good work. He was like "Thanks, you too."

a booth girl lookin really juicy

Some clothing line. Apparently, Michelle Lewin was there, but I wouldn't have known even if I saw her. My mom knows who she is apparently, but all I know is that she's famous on Instagram or something. Has a nice physique, and i think she's done some Bikini shows, but yeah, not really familiar with her.

the line for the Brosupps booth, with Bradley Martin and the guy from the BroScienceLife Youtube channel! Seemed like this line stayed the same length the entire day! Every time I walked by, it was the same length, so I just decided to get in line instead of trying to wait for the end of the day in hopes that the line would die down.

A pic with the bros!

They let me take another one with my digital camera. BroScienceLife goes, "I think I got another one in me" and then kinda grunted like he was flexing really hard, lol.

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I might have missed it.. how far of a drive was it for you?

Mike
    22 hours of driving nonstop...but we took stops. My dad and his two friends split the driving. Also had some car trouble though, so we ended up taking a little longer. In the past, we stopped at the Grand Canyon and still had time to make it towards the end of the Meet the Olympians night time meeting, but this time we didn't get in until 3:00 AM, then had to get up at 7:00 to get breakfast and then head over to the expo. That first day was pretty rough. Good thing they had all those preworkout samples, lol.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm saying this as friendly as possible because i do appreciate the photo log but;

1. Shave the hair
    2. either get a better camera OR wipe the lense OR get tested for parkinson

xx

Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    I'm saying this as friendly as possible because i do appreciate the photo log but;

1. Shave the hair
    2. either get a better camera OR wipe the lense OR get tested for parkinson

xx
    Yeah, I'm gonna cut my hair sometime soon. Like maybe my next birthday. That being said, I get lots of compliments on my hair (serious). People on this forum seem to be the only crowd that has a problem with it. Also, never gonna shave it. Will get a haircut, but never shaved, at least not if you mean bald.

The camera - was taking some of the pics quickly, and it didn't give my camera time to focus. That's why some of them came out blurry. Also, could be an issue with my camera getting old. It used to focus a lot faster, or maybe i'm just perceiving it that way since my dad has a fancy camera that focuses almost instantly.

Also a head's up, my dad's friend took some of the pics from the post-show seminar, so they ended up coming out REALLY blurry.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yeah, I'm gonna cut my hair sometime soon. Like maybe my next birthday. That being said, I get lots of compliments on my hair (serious). People on this forum seem to be the only crowd that has a problem with it. Also, never gonna shave it. Will get a haircut, but never shaved, at least not if you mean bald.

The camera - was taking some of the pics quickly, and it didn't give my camera time to focus. That's why some of them came out blurry. Also, could be an issue with my camera getting old. It used to focus a lot faster, or maybe i'm just perceiving it that way since my dad has a fancy camera that focuses almost instantly.

Also a head's up, my dad's friend took some of the pics from the post-show seminar, so they ended up coming out REALLY blurry.
    I would suggest a camera with image stabilization and a decent wide angle setting (but still a compact camera) and a camera that performs well dealing with moving images.

As for the hair you could do a Kai, shave the top and have a warriors tail like Kai.

Great pics (the time to post these could easily run into triple digit minutes.)

Shame no pics of Wolf or Ramy.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good picture log man.

People compliment you to be nice on the hair, who in person is going to tell you straight up about it?

I agree you should shave the hair man, you have really thinning hair on the top while the sides are long and thick, in your other pics you had a ton of hair on top are you balding naturally or is it from hormonal changes or hair product? Im balding as well so I just cut it short and took propecia to thicken it up.

You would look a lot better with a hair cut, you look like the Mexican Weird Al Yankovic, unless that is the look you are going for.

or the Latino version of Floyd Mayweather Sr

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We had this same discussion last year. Timmy is being nice and honest Stealth. You would look SO much better if you shaved it off.

A haircut doesn't seem to me like it will do it at this point man, sorry to break it to you. If you don't want to shave it, do a Jason Statham like buzz. You would look bad-ass with it.

The reason only the board members say anything or seem to have a problem with your hair, is that no one would bring that up in person. We can be totally honest and are just saying things others would say if they could.

TRUST US bro. Shave or buzz tomorrow and you won't regret it.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome pics by the way, love seeing the expo pics a lot. Didn't know a lot of people in the pics. And I loved how you didn't know Michele Levin, but you know all the super huge bodybuilding chicks. Oh Stealth, what are we gonna do with you.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless you are actually a hasidic jew then you should probably do like the others are saying and change the style, it's not such a great look for a young man in 2015.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've kept my mouth quiet for 4 years but I agree, hair does not look good currently
    Shaving it all off would look a lot better
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Unless you are actually a hasidic jew then you should probably do like the others are saying and change the style, it's not such a great look for a young man in 2015.
    A thought just occurred to me. Cap that thin spot with a yamaka. They are starting to look like jew curls. Sorry brah. I'd say cut it, and frame those locks. And accept the new look.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have to agree with others and have so ever since I joined bb.com.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the pics man!

the hair gives character!!
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You could always go for the Kai hairdo
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    You could always go for the Kai hairdo
    More like Townsend's old skullet

Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics bro!!!
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

Originally Posted by firstandgoal View Post
    Good picture log man.

People compliment you to be nice on the hair, who in person is going to tell you straight up about it?

I agree you should shave the hair man, you have really thinning hair on the top while the sides are long and thick, in your other pics you had a ton of hair on top are you balding naturally or is it from hormonal changes or hair product? Im balding as well so I just cut it short and took propecia to thicken it up.
    I'm balding on top. My dad and my brother to, although i hear you get it from the grandpa on your mother's side...who in my case was also bald in the same place, lulz.

Oh, and also the hair product i use also makes it more apparent, at least until it dries and I remove the "cast" from my hair, then afterwards it goes back to its normal fullness and texture but with a little more shine and frizz control.

But anyways, if people were just doing it to be nice, they wouldn't say anything at all, don't you think? Same goes for when I get my hair cut short. Impossible to tell who truly likes it or not. What matters is that I like it. But as I said earlier, probably getting it cut after my birthday. If I can afford it, might use that cocktail of products that had a thread in the Misc one time. Have it favorited, lol.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    I've kept my mouth quiet for 4 years but I agree, hair does not look good currently
    Shaving it all off would look a lot better
    Well, my baldingness has only been pretty bad for two years, so I can't trust your opinion.

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Was considering getting my hair colored like a deep purple with some blue highlights, but my mom basically talked me out of it. I'm sure I could've made it work though.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 10-04-2015 at 07:39 PM.

MOAR pics from Day 2!

Just felt like taking a quick pic of this juicy cougar woman who was in the crowd

This was towards the end of the day i just started taking pics as quickly as possible to get some extra ones. Booth workers were making last minute sales, some booths were giving away their last samples, etc.

another crowd pic

After the expo. So much glare that I could take a pic of my reflection...so I decided I would, lol.

No clue what this pic was supposed to be of.

Looks like some strongman stuff about to go down

the Amazon.com lounge. Just a place for people to sit down and rest.

Kinda blurry cus I had my camera zoomed in.

Got myself one of those black and gold T-shirts. My dad bought some Gifted Nutrition shirts, then I saw that black and gold and asked if we could trade it in. They said they were different things, so the girl asked one of the other workers if they could do it, and they said yeah. When I got the shirt, I realized it was a Gifted Athletics shirt, whereas the Gifted Nutrition shirts were black with red letters.

After the expo. Me and my dad doing the Joe Weider bust pose.

Massage chairs. I should've tried them out earlier in the day!

Rich Piana at the 5% booth.

After the expo, on the way back from the arena. We didn't see the finals in person, but my dad's friend wanted to see the building or something, so on the way back we took some pics with the poster.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great thread, i feel like i was there with you. Now tell me about all the free stuff( samples ) that you got. I was told in the supp section that they do not give away the volume of samples that they used to.

Was considering getting my hair colored like a deep purple with some blue highlights, but my mom basically talked me out of it. I'm sure I could've made it work though.
    Uuuummmmmm.....NO.

Some great pics there. Looks like you got better at taking pics the second day. But really not that many faces I recognize.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Piana looks as if he has been partying hard and snorting rails off a hooker's a$$.